• 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Redeyes
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

skeptic.jpg
There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Need cash for new home, if you are interested on taking over spot please PM me. I purchased through Chris at Cointaker so its the Cointaker special version #20 RAZACT#20. Just to clarifiy this is the Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland being made by JPOP. Basically you would need to get up to date on payments which is around 6k Already spoke to Chris and he would be glad to helpout with transaction and I wouldnt have it any other way so both parties feel comfortable. I have bought and sold some pins on here before if anyone needs a reference no problem.

Thanks

Ryan

#2 9 years ago

Sorry to see ya go but congrats to the future owner. This is a great chance to snag a piece of what will be something truly rare and exceptionally cool...

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Sorry to see ya go but congrats to the future owner. This is a great chance to snag a piece of what will be something truly rare and exceptionally cool...

Thanks bro, im actually pissed at myself for not managing my $ better lately. I heard there is going to be some cool stuff at Expo that will make me regret this, and what i have seen so far is beyond sick, but i have no choice need at least 3% down.

Let the shit talking begin...

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I agree with fattrian.

Buying your new home certainly seems to be an excellent reason to jump ship.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

.... but i have no choice need at least 3% down. Let the shit talking begin...

LOL, no shit talking. When I was looking at buying my first house I only had a 4 pins as well because i knew the rest of my money would be tied up in a getting a place. With that in mind I specifically hunted down a house with space where I knew I could expand my collection to 10+ games because lets just face it, it's going to happen Good luck in your search buddy!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Hot air is very common. OOOOH, sorry you set me up for that one!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hot air is very common. OOOOH, sorry you set me up for that one!

Ok captain Skeptic...
You can come over and play mine once the hot air materializes into pure awesomeness

skeptic.jpgskeptic.jpg

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Ok captain Skeptic...
You can come over and play mine once the hot air materializes into pure awesomeness

Can ghosts play pinball? LOL I'm gonna haunt you!!!!

#9 9 years ago

Greg and I are gonna road trip up to play your RAZA. In 2020.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Greg and I are gonna road trip up to play your RAZA. In 2020.

You're such an optimist!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You're such an optimist!

Sounds like you're jealous.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Sounds like you're jealous.

Of what? Games that don't exist? Nope.

Just having fun, brotha.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Of what? Games that don't exist? Nope.
Just having fun, brotha.

Trollolololol

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

Need cash for new home, if you are interested on taking over spot please PM me. I purchased through Chris at Cointaker so its the Cointaker special version #20 RAZACT#20. Just to clarifiy this is the Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland being made by JPOP. Basically you would need to get up to date on payments which is around 6k Already spoke to Chris and he would be glad to helpout with transaction and I wouldnt have it any other way so both parties feel comfortable. I have bought and sold some pins on here before if anyone needs a reference no problem.
Thanks
Ryan

Are the CT versions still going to have Chris and Melissa's likeness on them?

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Are the CT versions still going to have Chris and Melissa's likeness on them?

Not sure u would have to ask them.

#17 9 years ago

Bump for a great guy!

Sorry to see you have to give up your RAZA spot Ryan. If you want to sell that BK2K for a good chunk of cash let me know

#18 9 years ago

bump for a friend

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Bump for a great guy!
Sorry to see you have to give up your RAZA spot Ryan. If you want to sell that BK2K for a good chunk of cash let me know

All good. I will have it at the York show we can talk!

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

All good. I will have it at the York show we can talk!

Will the spot fit in your car?

#21 9 years ago

Should be a killer game and deal with ryan with confidance

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

Thanks bro, im actually pissed at myself for not managing my $ better lately. I heard there is going to be some cool stuff at Expo that will make me regret this, and what i have seen so far is beyond sick, but i have no choice need at least 3% down.
Let the shit talking begin...

Good for you, get that house secured! Plenty of time to build the pin collection over time...gotta have somewhere to put them, right? Just make sure your new castle has enough space to grow your pin collection. No one ever says later "boy, my house just has too much room for my collection"..

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Should be a killer game and deal with ryan with confidance

Thanks Drock!

#24 9 years ago

Would take it if Jpop could guarantee production in next few months.
But I personally doubt it gets produced before the end of next year.
GLWS

#25 9 years ago

With all of the cool games coming out, it's going to take someone who is extremely patient and really has faith in this company to deliver this game one day.

#26 9 years ago

What is the full cost? 10k?

#27 9 years ago

After seeing the updates posted by JPOP on the RAZA forum yesterday I can say that whomever buys this is gunna get an amazing game! Also from the updates it looks like progress is being made much faster now.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

After seeing the updates posted by JPOP on the RAZA forum yesterday I can say that whomever buys this is gunna get an amazing game! Also from the updates it looks like progress is being made much faster now.

Don't temp me frodo.

#29 9 years ago

how do you get on this said forum Concrete?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Buy the spot (~$6k).

#31 9 years ago

I already have a spot but never received anything about a forum to get info. Which is why asking

#32 9 years ago

Just ask Jpop for a link to:

RETROZOMBIEPINBALL
PINBALL DESIGN AND DEVELPMENT BLOG

I agree with Concretehardt. The game is progressing at a geometric rate at this point. More importantly, RAZA looks to be extraordinary.

#33 9 years ago

Correction: PINBALL DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT BLOG. You'll be able to scroll to earlier posts to catch up on the blog. However, the original blog was hosted under a different domain. I'm not sure whether the earliest posts are still available.

#34 9 years ago

Have a lot of interest but no one has given $ to cointaker. Happy Sunday funday!

#35 9 years ago

If the game had a street date, it would be sold already.
I'll bet this will be one of the coolest pins ever made but until Magic Girl ships, it's a lot more risk than should be expected for a new pin.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

If the game had a street date, it would be sold already.
I'll bet this will be one of the coolest pins ever made but until Magic Girl ships, it's a lot more risk than should be expected for a new pin.

It really doesn't require much faith at all after all that we have seen and know about. You know, the "secret jpop society"!

And MG is very close to being ready. Might even see something at expo. For those considering whether to jump in or not on this offer. You better decide before expo, you won't have a chance after that.

You Cali guys need to ask Fattrain to give you a little sneak peak at RAZA Make em pay Fatt, don't let em even see your RAZA when its done much less play it! Remember the secret code......

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

For those considering whether to jump in or not on this offer. You better decide before expo, you won't have a chance after that.

I completely agree with iceman's comments here. I'm glad I'm in on the Zombie Adventure.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

PM sent

#39 9 years ago

I will also ask. What is the full cost of machine ?

#40 9 years ago

$10k

#41 9 years ago

The 25 Cointaker editions are a little more at $10,500 ea.

#42 9 years ago

Bump for a nice opportunity. From what I've seen posted by Jpop over the past couple weeks, this chance isn't going to come around often. I think he is planning to have a nice showing at Expo and reveal a VERY cool pin (just my opinion).

#43 9 years ago

The majority of the waiting has already passed.

#44 9 years ago

will be cool to see this whenever it gets done.

#45 9 years ago

Has the majority waiting really passed?
May show a complete art package.. but
who's the programmer?
Will the game have working code in next year?
Fun game? code?
How do all these games get produced without a production facility?

#46 9 years ago

I will not be at Expo but Cointaker will.

#47 9 years ago

Code has always been JPOPs downfall. His machines are truly gorgeous and the layouts are different and enjoyable but there's no replay factor in them IMHO.
Hopefully he knocks it out of the park with RAZA and if I was made of money I would be onboard, too.
Seems like a great opportunity for someone and congrats on your home purchase OP!

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Code has always been JPOPs downfall. His machines are truly gorgeous and the layouts are different and enjoyable but there's no replay factor in them IMHO.

!? I've been playing CV for years. I could play TOM all day long. Their popularity kind of discounts your notion that they have no replay factor.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I've been playing CV for years. I could play TOM all day long. Their popularity kind of discounts your notion that they have no replay factor.

TOTAN, TOM and CV are currently ranked #9, #10 and #15 on the Pinside Top 100. Need I say more?

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

!? I've been playing CV for years. I could play TOM all day long. Their popularity kind of discounts your notion that they have no replay factor.

My thoughts exactly! I have never understood this argument. Yeah TATAN has a few glitches and the wizard mode in TOM is a little less than wizardly but CV has a ruleset as deep, if not deeper, than almost anything else from the era. And to be honest, I could take issue with some part of the code on any game. Rarely is anything perfect for everyone. I could stack the multiballs in CV from now until the end of time. The game never gets old.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-spot-for-saletakeover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.