84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (67 days ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (67 days ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (67 days ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (66 days ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (59 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1229 5 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Did you receive a response from Robert on that? I made an inquiry for details but have not received a response.

Oh no no no, Robert's far to busy going down that huge list of people just waiting to get their money in. After he finishes the list of thousands, I'm pretty sure he will get right back to you cause he's a swell kinda guy !

#1319 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well I’ve been focused on rehabbing a total knee replacement since April 1st and then getting through another tax season.
It’s nice to see nothing has changed other than the “combative” stuff has spilled over to this club thread. Lol
For the guys still hanging in I’ll remind you that the local guy that has more hours on this pin than any non employee really likes it a lot and puts it up there with my top games.
So we will see and I’ll wait to watch some heads twist off now.
I realize even the haters are getting tired of hearing themselves chatter and begging DR to put an end to it.

Ice! You had your knee done and didn't consult me ! Get that damn thing moving and get into the pool! Hope you had a spinal so you could hear all the drilling and sawing! Hopping your at 130 degrees and climbing !

2 months later
#1856 3 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

“Main guys still have jobs and working away on future titles”
“Stern has put a stranglehold on the supply chain. “

Fan bloody tastic! Blame Stern, cause I was getting pretty tired of all you Americans blaming Canada for everything!

#1870 3 months ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

We haven't forgotten about Celine Dion...

I've apologized over and over so one more time.....Sorry Oh and for Bieber while I'm here.

2 weeks later
#2218 77 days ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Arguably, the Jpop cat is down to 5 lives. Pintasia belongs in the cluster of 4 enterprises which attempted to rescue the project.

And being the first, found out pretty damn quick it was a useless endeavor.

1 week later
#2527 67 days ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Srsly, noone better buy that JPop licenses, they‘re obviously cursed.

Robert never owned the JPOP license or "Zidware" to be more accurate. He just took them and then threatened Pintasia with multiple law suits like he did to everyone else. It was decided that it was not worth the money nor the time to even bother with such a man that has no respect for anyone but himself. I will say this .... if anyone thinks about taking these IP titles to push them forward, it would behoove you to contact the principle of Pintasia, or me, and ask to read the legal agreements first so you can make a better informed decision. These things need to die and be buried so far down they never have a chance again!

#2550 67 days ago
Quoted from benheck:

And with that, Ice became "The Hilton of Deeproot"
Who says history doesn't repeat itself?
Disclaimer: Hilton is an IRL friend of mine. We used to shop at the same grocery store even. But he is still kind of a douche. (as am I!)

Yea but to be fair Ben, your a nice douche that gets shit done!

#2557 67 days ago
Quoted from benheck:

Hey Hilton helped me a LOT on AMH. He certainly knows pinball and what operators/owners want.
Bill is there a way you can "nuke these games from orbit"? Like in the movies where they have to bury the evil Mummy talisman once and for all to save Earth?

Magic Girl, Raza, for sure, would have to read the contracts on his version of AIW. This Mueller guy had no shame and really if he can just take what he wants without legally doing more than threatening everyone with law suits, then taking money from everyone without producing a game came easy to him. He was a dumpster fire from day 1 and I do feel bad for everyone that really had their hands tied due to threats of law suits. It's just not worth it when it comes to a "hobby"

#2791 62 days ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

yeah # 6 is really like #6 & #7 with #6 being the separate action by AP to build and ship 21(?) fake MG’s to fulfill Zidware contractual obligations and keep customers at bay. #7 is hiring JPOP as lead designer of AP and assigning him to design Houdini and then firing him when he wouldn’t take his thumb out of his ass.
So deeproot was life #8 and JPOP is literally on his 9th and final life. If you believe in that sort of thing, like me.

Meet number 9 !

Screenshot_20210826-212855_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#3202 43 days ago
Quoted from RobT:

That sucks, but is not surprising. I found it to be more surprising that people were being successful with their chargebacks.

You are always going to be successful with your card company when this kinda crap happens and is reported but do not think for a minute these companies don't do their homework! Once they see the details and the fact you signed Roberts basic "your fucked" contract, I would be very surprised if anyone gets to keep their refunds. Sorry to say this and I know everyone deserves it back however you had the opportunity to cash out and once you rolled the dice the credit card companies are off the hook. Lets hope in some circumstances they miss this! Fingers crossed for all of you!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside