84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sweet on the QA content. Knew most in speaking to Robert but wasn't clear on the topper for the Xtra version. Pleased to hear that one with be more animated. Win. Have 2 Xtra versions paid in full betting against the opinion odds this will be a great game.

FFC2F082-ABA0-491A-AF24-B98FC1AC9CB9.gifFFC2F082-ABA0-491A-AF24-B98FC1AC9CB9.gif
#57 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Not buying it. Preorders are a huge risk with unproven companies. Buyer beware.

Let em find out on their own. Ain’t saving anyone. Been there done that twice over.

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Please save this for the other thread. Thanks!

Nope.

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Was worth the ask. Just try to keep it positive please. This is meant for people that have pre-ordered in case that wasn't obvious. Thanks.

It’s all good. Just trying to tease. Long wait for this one. Hoping it all pans out!

2 months later
#832 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Really. I have the tri fecta as I lost on Raza as John lied up and down to my face.
Skit b where I got 0 back.
Alien ordered LE 2 and may get half off
I only know that I do not want anyone else to get burned on preorders and I’m never doing it again.

Hank is possibly correct in this case. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

But JJP made WOZ against all odds years ago. That took 3 years.

I also lost on SkitB and Heighway. Those that ignore history and all that.

#885 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I believe he simply asked if you ordered a Raza. Don't see where he told you you were not able to speak?

C'mon man, you knew where that statement was leading to.

RM needs to be questioned about Jpop involvement, questioned about manufacturing and questioned about what happens after the end of March. No one is attacking anyone except the company that overpromised.

5 months later
#2491 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2021/comp25179.pdf
I think it's over, fat lady is singing
Jail time for RM?
Deleting as much of his online presence as possible makes 100% sense now

Didn’t see this coming. Shocker.

852F91B7-B26B-4A81-881B-37584396BF91.gif852F91B7-B26B-4A81-881B-37584396BF91.gif
#2559 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This BS about "no skin in the game" needs to be put to rest once and for all.
This nonsensical argument was made numerous times back in the days of the Predator thread, and back then, enough people bought into it that people would be ejected from threads for being critical of "the project" who didn't have a Predator on order (i.e, "no skin in the game").
Newsflash: we all have "skin in the game" by being part of this hobby, regardless of whether we actually paid any money to Deeproot. This is more true now than it has ever been. Otherwise you have nothing but an echo chamber.

It’s applicable now. After SkitB, Andrew, MG Jpop deposits and now RM, yes. We are in this together. I’ve lost about $6600 between them all (not DR, no interest in title), and if we, the legacy collectors, can just try to listen to eachother the noobs will follow, hopefully, and no one will get burned by historic repetition.

#2677 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You post stuff like...

You admit to not being clued in, and you had so much bravado and preaching 'gotta believe' no matter what and attacking people who didn't have their head up their ass... and now you're upset people find satisfaction in your epic run into the wall? You reap what you sow - if you don't remember.. here are some highlights.

Flynnibus, as usual, a forensic analysis for the ages.

I find this one fun... this didn't age well

And for the closer...

Yes.. yes you are.

B7887EC9-1EB1-49F3-9AA2-6B6897146A6B.gifB7887EC9-1EB1-49F3-9AA2-6B6897146A6B.gif
#2716 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Let me be the one to change the tone from “We told you so” Vs. “How dare you wish us ill!”, to one of positivity and optimism.. Because there’s a possibility, albeit a slim one, that all the folks who refused to give up hope, despite the obvious warning signs, will be compensated via a choice of either the Prime Rib, or the Chilean Sea Bass, while being invited to attend Roberts 4th wedding. Probably around 2038 (approximately the year after he’s released, depending on his defense team’s strategy and leniency of the presiding judge). So, there’s still a chance!

I’ll go. Bobbi in his beautiful gown, and his husband to be Bubba from cell 17. Magical.
And no, Bobbi may not qualify for a White Glove Prison due to wrecking retirees pensions. That’s a personal type of stealing, not indirect like big corps. Besides, Bobbi will respresent himself cuz no other defense lawyer will tolerate his trying to insult their defense and threatening to sue his own council.

#2759 2 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

I mean, you've literally just described what a gamble is and then tried to use that very same definition against itself. It seems to me you do understand the gambling mentality, you just don't want to accept it.
Knowingly throwing money at something that may or may not pan out is not a new concept. To argue that it was so obvious it would 100% never work out is just disingenuous. There was a chance, just a small one. Hence the gamble.

I do agree that if some scammer is sitting there wondering if there are people that play fast and loose with their spare money, they will find plenty of proof here. That said, I don't think this is the thread that will open their eyes to that concept for the first time.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"5f715868bd6e67c20c610c338cc8f77d2a72bcf8-1629935324-1800"};
//]]>

Perhaps, at the very least, it will serve as a cautionary tale to others thinking of taking a risk on a new company, RM, or JPop.
There is definitely a level of FOMO and ego involved here. Nothing wrong with that in general. Hell either of those things are like 50% of pinball. For instance when a new machine from Stern or whomever else is announced. Is it more of a sure thing? Of course! But people want in for different reasons. Some to flip, some to say they have it, some to just love and play the game they just purchased, or all of the above. To me this argument is moot.
Regarding being "ride or die": I can't say I was really ever of that mind set though I did see some of that from other preorder people at times so I get it. For me, I put down my deposit and moved on with my life after the early excitement wore off.

Good to know!

You’ve handled this loss with dignity, grace and humor. Respect given Sir.

7DD51D25-67C4-4935-9BB4-A3A61CF06A03.gif7DD51D25-67C4-4935-9BB4-A3A61CF06A03.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.