84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tranquilize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2013 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Perhaps a major house cleaning is happening and hopefully a revamp of how things are done and allow the tons of cash invested to be recouped.
Out with the old and in with the new
Still hoping for a positive outcome for those who invested in Raza and games are delivered
Nothing yet has been set in stone .

death.gifdeath.gif

#2262 2 years ago

The lack of critical thinking and outright denial in this thread is terrifying.

#2275 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

There is no point in anyone with just a deposit down pulling out now. It is still the same gamble they were willing to take back in December 2020.

You couldn't get out if you wanted to, and the "gamble" is over. The company is showing signs of shutting down.

Quoted from littlecammi:

They either get their RAZA (very rare and collectible), get a refund forced on them if Deeproot pulls the plug and blames any one of countless available reasons, or lose their deposit if Deeproot declares bankruptcy.

Those who sent preorder money will be last in line. Investors will be first for liquidation. There's very little to sell, and no one wants what is there...

Quoted from littlecammi:

The pre-order guys are not oblivious to deeproot's troubles and the numerous delays. They just hope to somehow get their game before deeproot pulls the plug. They Figure the fewer RAZAs produced the more their rare game will be worth.

You appear to be oblivious to the obvious facts in front of you. There is no production line. There are no games. There is no more money. You will not get your game. You will not get a refund.

Sorry for your loss.

#2288 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Think a Motley Creu pinball would sell? Serious question.
Real pinball companies always on the lookout for new themes.

If it plays kickstart my heart on repeat, yeah! What else is there? Shout at the devil? Lol

#2292 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Too Fast For Love
Live Wire
Smoking in the Boys Room
Girls Girls Girls
But yeah, the list of tunes isn’t massive compared to Zeppelin or even AC/DC imho.

Okay, live wire I guess. Maybe too fast for love.. maybe. The rest would get old quick.

#2319 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I deserved it huh. You keep telling yourself that while you go back to the DR thread to justify your inability to show some decent etiquette.

Take it to pm.

#2366 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Is there something in the water?
I hope not. Because we are drinking the same water.

They fracked the hell out of NYC's watershed, so it's likely benzine...

1 week later
#2535 2 years ago

Somethin' fishy goin' on 'round here...

GBU.gifGBU.gif

#2540 2 years ago

I'm out on my yacht... Y'know, just cruising around with my bikini babes. Anyone thinking about suing RM, let me know. Oh, I think I have a swordfish on the line. Gotta go!

#2563 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I seem to have contracted diarrhea of the mouth syndrome from Benny.
Simple solution. It’s called the ignore feature. I love it myself
Hey I drained the other thread for you. And no I’m not gonna shut up so here’s to you.

Don't listen to the haters Ice. Your BS is pure entertainment. Keep it coming, brother.

#2682 2 years ago

I personally don't want to celebrate anyone getting ripped off, but It's funny how the tone changes when the truth comes out.

Many were inflammatory when warned and are now unhappy with it coming back to bite them.

Ben's being a little harsh, but I'd say he's earned it. The guy has been waving flags almost daily for years. Seriously. I've read all of his redundant posts!

#2747 2 years ago

Sorry, I couldn't resist....

Screenshot_20210824-203602_Free Adblocker Browser.jpgScreenshot_20210824-203602_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

#2769 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

JPOP .... RIP .... pinball career is dead!

Never say never! It's worked twice. The next time will just be a little different. The refund idea was a really nice addition this past time.

1 week later
#3052 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What else is there? It’s turned into the hate thread. Raza is FINITO and people need an outlet for their rage
Might as well lump Lebowski into it and go after all those involved now. Mob rule. You all know it’s true.
The people that will downvote this post know it. Same group

Raza is dead, but the aftermath is just beginning. There's easy 15-25k more posts to come on this thread.

#3149 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Frankly, if Iceman stops reading/posting on Pinside, he could very well wind up enjoying the pinball hobby more, not less. And that goes for many of us in my experience.

Ice makes Pinside fun. When he comes back, I will celebrate.

2 weeks later
#3233 2 years ago
Quoted from Danzig:

After reading some of this, do y’all still wonder why the majority of pinball hobbyists consider Pinside toxic?

you-suck-at-the-internet-20050946 (resized).pngyou-suck-at-the-internet-20050946 (resized).png

1 week later
#3242 2 years ago
Quoted from Danzig:

You overgrown children prove my point so easily.

proxy-image.gifproxy-image.gif

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tranquilize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=tranquilize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.