84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tata.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Thanks! Yes...all bug fixes will be free and included in the standard purchase.
By the way, good luck with Legends of Valhalla! Looks absolutely fantastic...if one of your goals is for it to go into production I’m pulling for you!

I'd love for this go into production. Put me down for the #001!

I like it even more that I can save on shipping and drive up the street and grab it

#258 3 years ago

Man.... I don't know what to do!!! Do I commit or not? I'm remembering the time when I was talking to JPop on the phone for an hour about committing to Raza and AIW way back when. And how he told me to come by the studio to look at it's progress and that I could take him out and buy him a cheeseburger from some joint down the street. How all he did was talk about the million strokes of artwork on each playfield and that he would draw something put it on his wall for a month or two and keep on looking at it and if he didn't like it he would take it down and redo and how he never answering my questions about build dates. At that moment I knew the game was never going to be built and that if he needed me to buy him a cheeseburger I knew he wasn't exactly rolling in dough. So I wished him best of luck and declined buying any of them. But fast forward to today and after watching all the videos on Deeproot, how they were able to get it to this point and how they are taking care of those that lost money with Zidware is commendable. I can't stop watching them! The game is absolutely beautifully stunning!!! Having management in place is what JPop failed to do and where I have faith that Deeproot will succeed. I'm blown away with all the features and innovations on the game and all the attention to detail that went into this pinball. And seeing all the other games on their list, I want so much to see this company succeed. So while writing this I have convinced myself that I will be pulling the trigger on an RAZA Xtra and giving them support with my hard-earned dollars!

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Starting to get off topic once more. Just keep clicking the down-vote button and we'll all keep ignoring you. Everyone wins!

I feel bad for those that lost money I truly do and almost was one as well. But they were willing to pony up tens of thousands of dollars for a game that up to that point didn't exist to a game designer whose reputation preceded him as not being able to meet deadline's. They were well aware of the risk of doing so as was I when I called him. We too are taking a risk at this point. But unlike Zidware's risk, Deeproot's risk is much more palatable. Unlike the one man band called Zidware, Deeproot has a complete design team heavily funded owner that produced a fully coded, functional working game and videos of RAZA actually being played (instead of an empty box) and tutorials of said pinball.

I get your hatred for JPop and his company "The Cult
of Zidware". I too would have been there with you guys if I didn't catch on to all the b******* he was spewing. But, all you guys out there downvoting and berating anything Deeproot does is not fair at this point. Your gripe is with Zidware not Deeproot. You chose to drink the Kool-Aid without question and assumed the risk doing so. JPop was brought on because he's an extremely talented artist and desiger. That's a one of the main reasons why everybody jumped on board when he announced he was making new games. But he is only one person out of many others that have risked a lot to be a part of something new that could be great. Think about those people and their families. All you're doing is hurting their chances living their dream producing great pinballs for us to play and enjoy.

Think about how excited you were when JPop announced he was making a game and you were fortunate enough to secure a spot. How much joy you felt inside and the anticipation of actually getting a brand new highly limited game from one of your favorite designers. Well that's how we all feel right now and you're continuing negativity that's been stated multiple times and rightfully so is stomping on our dreams and hopes of getting one. So please let It go...start your "I hate and wish JPop would die!" thread and leave us alone in our RAZA pre order thread.

Now let the dowvotes commence

#282 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Design team is not a factory. Look what happened to Dutch. They designed & produced a great game. Tangible. Playable. It all went south at the factory/manufacture stage, and here we are 4 years later & most people who pre-ordered have nothing.

Robert threw a lot of money at those people, sure - but the part that always throws these startups down the pit of doom is manufacturing. Pinball isn’t a design/art business. It’s a manufacturing business. That’s the part that counts: the factory. Robert has still not shown a factory. Pointing this out isn’t “negative”, it’s absolutely relevant to a scenario where you’re placing orders & have expectations of receiving a product within a reasonable timeframe. Without a functioning/staffed/trained factory, how are these games going to get made & shipped?

Apples and oranges. Dutch should have offered like DR with two versions of their game. Not doing so limited the market in a time when selling a game at $10,000 was unheard of. Maybe if they did so they'd be in business today

#286 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

FYI: Dutch Pinball is still in business.

Yes I do know their still in business. I stated that incorrectly. I stand corrected

#289 3 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

I ordered #100209, in my opinion its a leap of faith and believing in a new company. Remember Tesla? everyone was against it, at some point you have to believe that not everyone is out to screw you over but in life sometimes shit happens. I spoke to Robert and he seems like a good guy, could I be wrong, ya sure but he has alot more to lose if this company does not make it than you or I with a deposit. Years of R&D and what I only can imagine is a huge investment on his part. I have started and operate my own business for many years and it is not easy to start to risk it all and get people to believe in you. Go for it and believe in the guy, ignore the assholes working a 9/5 with nothing better to do that have NEVER taken a risk to start up anything. You will kick yourself if this is huge and you missed out. best wishes in your decision and for the new year.

Thank you and hopefully you have a nice New Year as well. I work at a 9 to5 job or should I say 6:00 to 3:30 job but I helped my girlfriend out starting up a spa and my father had a business as well and totally understand the inner workings of starting up a business and having it succeed. I commend all the small businesses out there for taking the risk as I do for DP. That's why I want to show them support by purchasing this pinball. And this will totally look perfect next to my GNRCE!!!

#306 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Before I make a final decision, I had to get an answer on size. Since I live in Houston and the factory is only 3 hours away, I had to email deeproot for dimensions to see if the arcade edition fit in my 2016 Ford Edge. I have 30" of clearance, which a WPC barely fits, as should RAZA without a shipping box.
[quoted image]

For a couple of dollars considering you're only three hours away have a moving company bring it in for you. Most likely they'd be able to squeeze you in during lunch. Final decision made if that's the only issue you have!

#308 3 years ago

What is the thrill in that being it is only 3 hours away?

I don't know what thrill you're talking about but I do know you were questioning whether or not it would fit in your car thus my idea in using a moving company

#342 3 years ago

Go for that modded arcade edition. As the most recent stream at What's Brewing, it definitely is not just a box of lights. That is what they called a production unit.
I have lots of faith these are getting built. So much so, I am in on one.
If you get it and don't like how it plays, I don't see it being tough at all selling it later on.

I apologize if it was posted somewhere here but are you able to link that streaming video please?

#347 3 years ago

Order #100224 Xtra plus screen protector and Pinpod

#386 3 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

well it is at least 33 according to the poll above

My buddy purchased one too so you can make that 34 at least

#444 3 years ago

Happy New Year RAZA buyers!

#448 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Yes I'm coming to your PINBALL CRIB... your collection is just out of this world which explains why you would want this game. You have some very rare pinball games and when its all said and done this game will be rare with less than 200 sold. With that being said my intent is NOT to beat anyone over the head, its to remind people this company I wouldn't trust at least not yet. They've proven nothing but it takes them multiple years to develop one single game. Manufacturing is the hard part we all know that, designing the pinball is the easier part. This is why I give a lot of credit to American Pinball they figure out the manufacturing, they just need a HIT to produce. Deeproot has bragged and bragged and bragged and produced nothing. Hey I'll believe it when I see it but honestly I don't want ANYONE to get hurt on this and I'm hoping for the best here for everyone.

Hopefully you see how this could end up being the next Aliens or Big Lebowski. The very guy who designed this game did the same thing with his magic girl. When these things happen you know who it really hurts future start ups because they're even given a chance out of fear the same thing will happen again.
I'm not against Deeproot, I'm SHOCKED they're asking for a $2000 deposit why not $500? Why not $1000? Why $2000?
Good luck and like I said the artwork is great. I'm not a fan of the floating head but overall the artwork looks cool. My fear is the future of this company.
Let me know if you get your game.

Then why even bother coming into this thread!?!? I hope your New Year is filled with nothing but negativity as you keep on putting it on to us

#469 3 years ago
Quoted from BladesOfSteel:

Created an account to say I got in on a RAZA Xtra early morning on the 30th... took some convincing the wife and it only cost me a promise to remodel a bathroom that I was secretly planing to do anyway so I'm calling it a Win.
Order#100221
It will be the first Pin in the house and will be the start of many more to come.

You are truly already a Pinball Wizard

#492 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

What happened to the other 4 games that are supposed to be available for order? What about the 5 days of Deeproot?

You're just being a troll at this point. This is a RAZApre-order thread and now it's a Raza owner's thread until we can officially make one. You have the opportunity to speak your opinion in other threads on Pinside where you can troll with all the other naysayers

#495 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

This should help:
THE FIVE DAYS OF DEEPROOT
In the previous interview, Robert mentioned the 5 days of deeproot but did not give any specifics regarding what the event would entail. It is scheduled to be a marketing event to show off deeproot Pinball and their ideas, and is expected to be held directly before deeproot Pinball’s official launch. Below is a tentative (and somewhat vague) schedule for the topics and events:
Day One: The deeproot Standard
Day Two: Design
Day Three: Immersion
Day Four: Culture
Day Five: Launch Event

Keep us posted

#501 3 years ago

Now now boy's... We all know it's j-pop signature that we're looking for

#508 3 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Yeah I assume he's referring to the future pricing that DR published for any leftover RAZAs... but still, I got first dibs on his $13k !!

Whoa whoa.... I got him to bit... I'm first dibs!!!

#511 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

An all out Pinside dibs battle...awe shit!

I love your avatar

#515 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Ha! I think we were the only two in our city dumb enough to order RAZA...or...were we the only two smart enough???

you too might be on the other side of the state but technically we're right down the street from each other.
(,PA Turnpike).

Quoted from wesman:

Yours is more delish though!

Funny, as when I saw your new avatar pop up the other day, I thought initially it was a THIRD Pittsburgh RAZA buyer!

Yes when I took my first sip of Chimay, it changed my life forever and work my taste buds up as to what beer supposed to be.

#539 3 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I was aware of this in the FAQ but was curious if anyone actually did it already.

Nothing like being the first

3 weeks later
#734 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Don't think so in talking to them and what they posted on the for sale launch day. They said that was the cap but All sales were done on the December date no matter how many were sold then they are moving on to the next game.

I agree plus a few more with extra parts if any are left over. The Xtra is going to be a small number produced. Making them very collectible and highly sought after. Glad I pulled the trigger on this one

1 month later
#807 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

They have hinted from the start a March or April ship as we are not there yet I personally have no concern what they share till that time. At this point there is Nothing they can say that won’t be negative manipulated fodder for the masses. Personally have no concerns at this point nor do I care what anyone else assumes. Soon enough this game will be out and a new line of fodder can form.

#834 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This is the “pre order thread club”
The take a shit on everyone thread is not
this one
You gotta love the people that say the same negative BS over and over again and then......
“But I hope you pinsiders get your games”
No you don’t. You only care about the drama. So put that BS in the other thread
Despite Robert bringing much of the hate on himself they have the money and resources to finish this and continue on.
It’s not broke dick ShitB or Andrew! Lol

Music to my ears

#859 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Ignore that guy. It’s a complete waste of time. He Loves to argue and he just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on......
He thinks he’s in debate class. Lol.

This is soooo true! He and other haters have spewed Into this thread because how can they debate themselves? So, let's go over here and ruffle some feathers. I'm also sick of hearing how they're trying to protect people from DR so we do not lose money by pre-ordering RAZA. Well it's too late for that! I wish people would just shut up and let me and others spend our money the way want to!!
As a pre-order buyer, I really don't care How they run their business. So why do all these non buying so called experts care what we do. Mind your own business keep to yourselves....oh yeah BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAHHHHH

3 weeks later
#926 3 years ago

AMEN to all the above! And BIG shout out to Iceman and wrb1977!

#927 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

AMEN to all the above! And BIG shout out to Iceman and wrb1977!

Thanks Rarehero for pooping in our thread again

1 week later
#1006 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah odd how they could be so extreme. One thread dedicated to hate for a company they know nothing about and the other made of fellow pinball collectors (Buyers) with No company affiliation being called delusional and other for the sole purpose of feeling important and wiser then thou. Can't see why there would be any divide??? I personally see no value in dedicating my time and life to hate for any product nor crapping on those that have an interest. If I have no interest I just move on. Simple enough.

It's funny how they had to come into this thread and not leave us alone. But when all you can do is preach to the choir in the other thread, they had to come here to disrupt our enthusiasm for RAZA.

2 weeks later
#1068 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

And we all know what happened to this guy...... [quoted image]

Wrong thread Storm Trooper...and we all know what happens to them! Losers

3 weeks later
#1226 2 years ago

I'm officially out! Hoping they do honor the refund they're offering.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tata.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=tata and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.