84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scandell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#952 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Well, it feels like a long wait since deeproot started. And I keep expecting them to be almost ready to ship, and then months more go by. So it feels like a long wait to me.
Also, I firmly believe that RAZA wasn't supposed to ship with the Pinbar, and instead the Pinbar would've debuted on a subsequent game. I think RM decided to add it once the pandemic hit. It's the only way that I can explain the huge delay between last March's TPF "5 days" event and last Fall's failed event.

You are making up information. Who cares what you “think”? There’s fact and fiction.

1 month later
#1161 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Satisfied with the May update from deeproot. It’s what I anticipated, no surprises. Let’s see what the July update brings!

You sir...are either rich, a fool or both.

2 months later
#1935 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wrong. There are no direct investors.
I like this update, it just means the saga continues and it’s going to drive the looky lou’s hanging onto failure for absolutely crazy! Minds will be blown.
Odds are Billy, Cointaker or a group of wronged suppliers
Meanwhile, patience. I’ve got a lot of it
Been 7 years or so now? What’s another wait time
In fact, I’m popping open a beer on my way to Maui and I’m gonna enjoy this good drama!
How many theories or death knell posts will we get now? Ahhhh yes. It’s a beautiful thing

You and I seem to be the only two people that grasp how the 575 fund works… how many times do we have to spell that out?

#1949 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I know it's long and from an outsider but please read.
I was in on the original Zidware fiasco and I got tired of the Pinside abuse just as you guys must be. My solution was to take myself and my brothers off of Pinside and I formed a secret Facebook group. It's easy and quick to do, it's invited members only, and no one, absolutely no one can see or read your private thoughts and no one can discover the group accidently or not. Check Facebook for more information.
Whoever sets up the group is the administrator and they can appoint a co-administrator or two. You already know many of the people that are legitimate RAZA people in this thread and all they need to do is tell you their Facebook profile and the administrator sends them the confidential invitation from the FB group. The administrators can also kick people out.
Unknown people you will need to screen to make sure they are legitimate. **This is critical to keep out the riff raff**. Anybody I was unfamiliar with I had them scan and send me a copy of the Zidware contract before sending them an invite. I don't know what proof you guys might have but I'll leave that up to you. If someone is not on Facebook right now have them join. It's free and easy for anyone to do. And if they don't, too bad for them.
After you have your base group from this thread established, post a notice here for others to join and tell them there is a screening process. You guys have a few RAZA lukers I'm certain.
You have some really solid people in here and I would suggest Yelobird, Frankmac, Fulltilt, DS_Nadine, wrb1977, or Cheeks to be your administrators. Wow, there is a lot of really good people here and those are just off the top of my head. Sorry to those that I missed .
I'm telling you, this really works and you will have peace of mind while sending a big screw you to guys like me. The Big Lebowski people in the early years followed me with this idea and they had a blast returning to their Pinside thread now and then and taunting the boo-birds about their private sanctuary.
Also I would strongly suggest that you invite Robert Mueller to the group or an appointee from Deeproot. An appointee would be more likely.
One last thing I will tell you. Iceman will poo poo this idea to death because it's associated with me and he has a never ending vendetta against me. He's a smart guy and can be very convincing so I'll leave it up to you guys.
But I promise you, drain both threads until you're ready and you will have peace of mind and the doubters in this thread will just be talking to themselves. It will drive them crazy.
Also, prepare yourselves for a massive slow down as it wont match the pace of two Pinside threads. It will feel like nothing is happening... But there won't be any heat for you guys either and you can discuss things freely.
Opps. One last, last thing. Iceman will go along if everyone else does but be advised he will dominate the conversation and will try to take the group over. He has an insatiable need to be the center of attention and feel like he's captain of the ship.
Meh, maybe let him be a co-administrator if it makes him feel better. I won't care as I wont be there.
PS. He has me blocked so he might not see this.
Sincere best wishes guys. PM me if you have questions. You guys still have a long ways to go.

Made me chuckle.
Boomer post.

C1498AC6-19BA-41E6-B1CA-478185E37E66 (resized).jpegC1498AC6-19BA-41E6-B1CA-478185E37E66 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#2038 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

What’s mind blowing is that Icey got taken in every major pinball scam.

I think he has mentioned on a few different occasions that he is very wealthy and can afford all pinball related risks. I think….

#2140 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Why do you believe so strongly that deeproot is or could be a viable endeavor, as opposed to yet another failed pinball project/company?

He was wooed by a fellow lawyer.

#2157 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

ICE - I respect your opinion, but this is where you are wrong.
Takes a lot more than just cash to get a manufacturing company off the ground.
As long as Robert is captain, the ship is going to sink no matter how much money they load onboard

Totally agree here. Obvious blind-spot shared here between Ice and RM. It takes much more than money to get things done. The individual with the deep pockets needs to have the ability to hire the right people. Needs to know how to distinguish between the walkers and the talkers. This is RM’s #1 mistake. This is why he ended up with an entire board of decision makers at Deeproot Studios that couldn’t agree on anything.

#2184 2 years ago

Am I the only one that has to read greatwichjohn’s posts twice and I still remain utterly confused? Total space cadet.
You seem nice man! But WHAT in blue blazes are you talking about?!

#2237 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Greatwichjohn... I want to say "Thank You" for your comments and being open minded. Right or wrong it's OK. I appreciate your opinions and thoughts, as I do with others as well.
However, there are so many PinGuys here that seem to know everything and can't wait for this to crash & burn. I get it.
Full disclosure: I'm in on RAZA for over $4,750, day one Zidware buy-in. I like really the theme, and the looks of what I've seen, and that's why I bought in.
I'm an educated man at 63, I own 33 late model pins and many classic arcades, and I love this hobby. I, like many of you don't like to get ripped off and I’ll look at my options as things unfold.
Thanks
Kerry

You sound like a good guy. I hope you get made whole.

#2291 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Think a Motley Creu pinball would sell? Serious question.
Real pinball companies always on the lookout for new themes.

Nope. I don’t. Even “The Who” isn’t an ironic name for a band anymore.

1 week later
#2414 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I am having a hard time understanding why people are still working there at all if they are not being paid? Or does furloughed mean they are not even working and possibly have found other jobs?

Oh I can easily answer the first question.

#2437 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok I'll bite. Show me where an employee first hand said that. Not second hand thanks.

Hand waving. Hi.

#2438 2 years ago

But somehow me mentioning back in 2019 the furloughs from 2019 wasn’t enough to get you to not go in on this. Haha.

#2450 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Glad you and Iceman grasp how the funds work.....apparentely Robert didn't though!!

Hahaha!

#2451 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Pretty sure you posted that you quit not furloughed and were fully paid. At least thats what you posted.

Actually no. I posted on 2019 that the entire company had been furloughed three separate times in 2019 alone. Then I got a cease and desist from Robert and I deleted my comment. But many many many people had read it.

#2465 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Where are the people who kept defending RM now?

Asleep. It’s pretty early.

#2466 2 years ago

Only “the hoard” is awake at this hour.

#2487 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

let’s see who and if someone steps into the void to pick up these games

I can't believe you actually just wrote this.

#2581 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I also enjoy seeing people who bought into Deeproot's bullshit LOSING THEIR MONEY.

+1
Seeing rich morons lose their money is fun. Go figure.

1 week later
#2987 2 years ago

Roostking… dial it back man.

#3012 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Enjoyed these threads a lot more before it became everyone attacking each other

Agreed.

#3057 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Everybody has gotten their refunds via CC

Oh? Did the retirees get their money back via their CC company? Tone deaf.

#3059 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m getting a Cactus Canyon and Elwin game.

I too am getting CC.

1 month later
#3248 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Any Raza Preorder spots for sale yet?
To soon... ?
scnr

Yeah YOU don’t get to make those jokes as you had contributed to the blind optimism.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scandell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=scandell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.