84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#985 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Keep the faith...

That's a pretty good summary of this thread.

#995 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:So many wonder how someone can bury their head as deep as you have that the world spins different in your universe

head-in-sand (resized).jpghead-in-sand (resized).jpg
#999 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thank you so much for your concerns, if I need your advise I'll reach out.

Advice.

1 week later
#1042 3 years ago

What kind of bullshit statement is this? Veiled threat?

Seriously, some of you people have issues.

#1045 3 years ago

The irony is that *you* are shit stirrer by bringing up someones kid in this.

Seriously, WTF?

#1046 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

How did you possible read that as a threat in ANY way??

Why else would someone say "I would not put my kids pics out for the public, especially if I was a shit stirrer."

Or "If I was an asshole to everyone, the last thing I would do is put my baby's picture on a public forum."

Please explain why it would be ok to post a pic of your kid if you are a Deeproot supporter/buyer, but NOT if you are an "asshole" or "shit stirrer."

I will wait for your insightful explanation.

2 weeks later
#1096 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Love him or hate him, he's the most entertaining guy I know of in pinball.

You spelled annoying wrong.

2 weeks later
#1131 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Nothing has happened! The May update hasn’t even happened

Correct on both counts.

#1140 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Satisfied with the May update from deeproot.

#1231 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I will take anybody’s slot if they want out. Shoot me a pm. I’m all in baby.
Seriously, I’ll take your slot, I’ll confirm with RM if it’s okay to do so.

RM said not to ask him about this yet because the list has already grown from what it was before.

#1232 2 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

The last post RM was saying it was the U/L certification. This time not even a mention of it. But now blaming a labor shortage. But what about the U/L cert. No update on that. This is getting frustrating.

I agree that the UL certification should have been addressed at a minimum given the prior comments about it being one of the things that was (supposedly) slowing them down.

But if you wanted a real/meaningful update, and DR was capable of giving one, it would consist of something to show that they were actually making real progress on getting the pin made, even if well behind schedule.

For example, they could have shown pics of stacks of playfields that they obtained from their supplier (I assume they aren't making the pf's themselves?), or empty cabinets, or even just boxes of various mechanisms that were going to being going into the game. A stack of backglasses perhaps?

Instead they show absolutely nothing. Objectively, there is zero proof that DR is anywhere near being ready to actually build RAZA. None. Zip. Nada.

The question is why haven't they shown any of these things?

#1286 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

GET back on topic - RAZA pre-order thread.

Good idea!

Let's talk about that last non-update and how it appears that DR wants people to ask for refunds.

3 weeks later
#1480 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:That is pure speculation. RM did not say that. Only additional RAZA world habe been sold at higher price. The waiting list is not for additional machines anymore but for abandoned preorder spots. It would be odd to punish those who get into a spot someone else did hold @normal price.

Huh?

How in the world is anyone who asks to be put on a waiting list (because they did not order within the time originally allotted) being punished by having to pay a higher price?

#1486 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Just e-mail Deeproot and ask.? My understanding is #0-122 being produced between the Arcade and Extra editions. The BUY in window has expired or "sold out".
Not sure of any surplus after the 122 but I am not Deeproot.

My point was that if DR is charging more for RAZA to the people who are on a wait list, that is not "punishment." People had the chance to get in during the window that DR indicated, so those who didn't order at that time have no right to expect that they would get the same price by being put on a wait list.

1 month later
#1624 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Didn’t Ben use to work with Jpop at zidware? Falling out??

Ben's name was in the original game's title!

"Ben Heck's Zombie Adventureland"

#1639 2 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

You may all be fascinated with the video I filmed Of ZOMBIE ADVENTURELAND in its infant stages in 2014 at the Pinball Expo...I have cued this up to the footage, although the entire video shows lots of great stuff at that show! Todd

The infamous empty cabinets!

That was truly the beginning of the end for Zidware. The Zidware/RAZA thread blew up after that fiasco.

#1723 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Nope, you guys covered most of those multiple times thanks.

Had to give you a thumbs up for that one.

#1744 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I mean....the internet was pretty much invented for jerking off.

It's true!

Al Gore himself said so.

#1747 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The final season of Bosch is on Amazon prime now! But it is really final? Check it out.
This DR saga is gonna run for a few more seasons

Thanks for the heads up. I love Bosch!

#1794 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Except the half of Pinside you have blocked.

Just because he blocked someone doesn't mean he hates them.

While I have never blocked a single person on Pinside, and have no plans to do so (I prefer to see even the crappy posts), I certainly respect people that decide to block other users since it often prevents a shit show of posts back and forth between people who get under each others skin.

3 weeks later
#2298 2 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:Ben is the TRUE hack here, he was in and developing RAZA at the beginning, then he left zidware without making any effort to warn people that he so claims he cares about now, I'm sick of his trolling and over acting that he is a saint in all this fiasco and with full immunity from these threads. In my mind he can go .... .......! He was part of the problem and he's trying everything to change history!!

Talk about someone "trying to change history!"

#2300 2 years ago

I understand Marlboroman being frustrated. He put his deposit in along with the fully signed NDA (lol) more than 9 years ago (along with several others, myself included). But that is no excuse for misstating the facts about Ben's (non)involvement.

Quoted from marlboroman:

I sent my check in last week along all signed documents.

1 week later
#2496 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

While it appears DR and Bobby are finished let’s see who and if someone steps into the void to pick up these games

No.gifNo.gif
#2541 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I lost money in this whole deal. What did you lose?
There are so many people on pinside that hide behind their avatar with no skin in the game and point fingers. I’ll say it again.
No Skin in the Game. But talk a lot of smack.
The only time I post a “dickish post” is when some dude posts some shit, acts like Nostradamus with Zero skin in the game.
Anything is easy if you’re not vested. Literally anything.

This BS about "no skin in the game" needs to be put to rest once and for all.

This nonsensical argument was made numerous times back in the days of the Predator thread, and back then, enough people bought into it that people would be ejected from threads for being critical of "the project" who didn't have a Predator on order (i.e, "no skin in the game").

Newsflash: we all have "skin in the game" by being part of this hobby, regardless of whether we actually paid any money to Deeproot. This is more true now than it has ever been. Otherwise you have nothing but an echo chamber.

1 week later
#2895 2 years ago

The main takeaway from Yelobird's post for me is that AMEX kicks ass.

#2900 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

My takeaway (complaint) is that we sadly lost Jeff over this shit (as a final nail in the coffin it seems).
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-hiatus/

Well at least he didn't say it was permanent.

#2912 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Tough to answer. For Me, (not speaking for others!) I made my decision and it was as easy as that. The emotion roller coaster you speak of (that I see) was the 30,000 plus posts of almost obsession. So if anything I felt no sorrow or remorse as I will simply buy a different toy. As for the “ugliness” you speak of yes there were a few that went over the top and oddly felt the need to make it personal with buying individuals which really was unnecessary. I admit I didn’t need to respond to a few of those individuals defensively but it was just simply Unnecessary to make this so personal! I nor Any DR Raza buyer took anyone’s money and I won’t be the guy to inappropriately poke the BHZA, Raza, Etc buyers for making a mistake. It’s just pinball. Just going to move on to the next game and enjoy time with family and friends.

I do think you could use some humility in all of this though.

I *could* go back in this very thread and start cherry picking posts that you made about how confident you were about getting your game, and how others who were critical were doing nothing but creating "FUD", and was nothing more than speculation etc.

In hindsight, can you at least admit that your confidence in getting your RAZA was misplaced?

#2914 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I absolutely was confident based on the facts I was given including an airline ticket paid for by DR to visit. Things change so what? If you need an “I told you so” to feel good you win the game. Again, my decision wasn’t to sell you anything Or convince you otherwise hence (my decision). I was and still am confident I was not going to loose anything in trying!

"Lose."

#3145 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

This hobby is only as dramatic as you make it. It's just pinball man.

Truer words have never been spoken on this forum.

Frankly, if Iceman stops reading/posting on Pinside, he could very well wind up enjoying the pinball hobby more, not less. And that goes for many of us in my experience.

1 week later
#3198 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Back to deeproot and Robert Mueller.
BOA and Mastercard have reversed their decision and WON'T BE refunding my money.
Lesson learned....cash is king...especially cash on the glass.
Wish I could burn deeproot also but I can't.
What's in your wallet?[quoted image]

That sucks, but is not surprising. I found it to be more surprising that people were being successful with their chargebacks.

1 week later
#3237 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Not in this thread but he has posted on Pinside. And he didn't do very well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/deeproot/forum
[quoted image]

Name one thing that he has done well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.