84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

Hope to see this game before March 1st.

26F47582-3786-489D-A05D-255DD916E141.jpeg26F47582-3786-489D-A05D-255DD916E141.jpeg
#103 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I want it to have some zidware spirit.

You want it to steal your cash & not exist?

#105 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Congrats! Looks like they're approaching 200 orders.

200 people are about to have an interesting year or 7.

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

So glad you're here. Always such a ray of sunshine.
There is an entire thread practically dedicated to your outlook on this. Why come here and rain on the parade? Does it bother you that much that people are excited even if they know the risks? We get it; it may not work out and we may lose money. No need to waste your and everyone else's time restating the potential obvious. At least not in this thread.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who don’t understand that history repeats itself & bad people don’t change when not reprimanded for their bad behavior. You may see my posts as an attack, but the reality is I’m trying to protect each and every one of you. Not sure why Jpop still has the ability to have a strong cultist grip on pinball buyers...but here we are. If telling the truth saves one pinballer from future pain, then my posts do nothing but good.

#120 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Yeah, you're a real saint. No one is feeling attacked though it's interesting you think that. Just curious what drives your motivations is all. It truly just comes off as a cry for attention.

My motivations are I don’t want to see bad people take advantage of good people. Simple.

I’ve seen people get hosed & lose time & money due to Jpop, Skit-B, Heighway, Dutch, Homepin...I’m probably forgetting a few. It’s the same thing every time: pre-order money taken & no proof of being able to manufacture like a legit factory should.

There has been no proof of manufacturing ability. Why would you expect this operation to be any different? Promises and timelines have already been broken...and you have to sign an NDA to buy this thing? Unreal...and I’m the bad guy in your eyes?

I don’t care for attention. I just want people to see the facts & not fall for the pretty box of lights when there are better ways to buy & enjoy a pinball machine.

#121 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Where do you go to preorder a machine?

Stern, Jersey Jack, Spooky, American Pinball, Multimorphic...

#263 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

The issue with the “other” deeproot thread is that the majority of those Pinsiders are stuck in the PAST,

3DF2B1E8-9FFB-430B-A519-A366A25A2778.jpeg3DF2B1E8-9FFB-430B-A519-A366A25A2778.jpeg
#265 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Starting to get off topic once more. Just keep clicking the down-vote button and we'll all keep ignoring you. Everyone wins!

67F15527-BE22-4556-A642-65003DFAB315.gif67F15527-BE22-4556-A642-65003DFAB315.gif
#267 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Haha, you got pantsed so hard last time you tried this that you're now relying on gifs. Fun! Well at least you're adding to the entertainment value of watching you try to win at the internet. Carry on.

You sure have a funny way of ignoring a fella.

#273 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Unlike the one man band called Zidware, Deeproot has a complete design team heavily funded owner that produced a fully coded, functional working game and videos of RAZA actually being played (instead of an empty box) and tutorials of said pinball.

Design team is not a factory. Look what happened to Dutch. They designed & produced a great game. Tangible. Playable. It all went south at the factory/manufacture stage, and here we are 4 years later & most people who pre-ordered have nothing.

Quoted from wrb1977:

Deeproot Pinball is NOT Zidware and JPop is only one person in a very large group of talented designers, engineers, artists, etc., that Robert assembled

Robert threw a lot of money at those people, sure - but the part that always throws these startups down the pit of doom is manufacturing. Pinball isn’t a design/art business. It’s a manufacturing business. That’s the part that counts: the factory. Robert has still not shown a factory. Pointing this out isn’t “negative”, it’s absolutely relevant to a scenario where you’re placing orders & have expectations of receiving a product within a reasonable timeframe. Without a functioning/staffed/trained factory, how are these games going to get made & shipped?

#292 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

There are only two possible reasons.
1. ignorant and/or stupid
2. evil

I’m skeptical of a company with years of broken promises & zero proven ability to manufacture and you legit throw those insults at me? Wow. Just wow.

This. Is. A. Cult.

#315 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Well, this is a new low. Let's see who the troll is that is down voting new RAZA purchases. What a surprise.... How far back does this go?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you’re going to buy from this company, you’ll need thicker skin. Downvote = disagree. I disagree that you’ll be visiting any kind of “factory”. I didn’t really want to post again, but if you’re going to make personal attacks & I have to explain things so you’re not sad, here we go. Hope that clears things up.

#317 3 years ago
Quoted from FlawlessJS:

This seems really petty and pointless all at the same time. Some contradictory banter sprinkled in as well.

So, no comments about the guy who called me EVIL ....but my little push of a “disagree” button, that’s where we clutch our pearls?

#324 3 years ago

He cannot stand anyone spending money on what they want that will make them happy.

I don’t care what you spend your money on. I cannot comprehend blindly supporting a company that hired someone who ripped off our community & hasn’t yet proven they can manufacture anything, while attacking someone from our community who is merely pointing out these facts. There’s no guarantee you will get the thing you think will make you happy.

#327 3 years ago

If you don't care what we spend your money on, why are you even in this thread constantly repeating like a broken record?

I was happy to stop, but people seem to keep wanting to talk to me when I’d rather just watch & downvote quietly. Let me just spectate and you guys can do your thing. Fair?

3 months later
#998 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The only reason I wish for this game to be done honestly is to see an end to all this know it all Dribble!

Quoted from Fulltilt:

All this endless dribble of "I told you so" and Jpop is satan is worn to say the least

E7DC69C5-3F62-4451-B445-6087774AA0FA.jpegE7DC69C5-3F62-4451-B445-6087774AA0FA.jpeg
#1012 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

We all know of JPOP’s sins, but he IS an incredible designer and Deeproot took a calculated chance on him.

The past few decades have proven that he’s NOTHING without the infrastructure of Bally/Williams. He needed their expertise, engineers, other designers, programmers, artists, budget & hard deadline to make “his” games. There’s a reason pretty much every B/W legend has worked for Stern - except John. They know he’s a detriment & not an asset.

1 month later
#1265 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Its a new company and I have faith in the people involved

Curious, why exactly do you have faith in the people involved? You’ve got a guy who’s never run a manufacturing business hiring a guy who took money for 3 games and could never finish anything....and a smattering of pinball people the other legit companies didn’t want to hire. Where does this faith come from?

2 months later
#1676 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

But certainly what happened has fueled his anger

It’s odd when people mistake “logic” for “anger”. I don’t think Ben wastes an emotion like anger on Jpop/DR - he’s just straightforward being honest about what’s up, with a dose of acerbic humor and pot-stiring. Ben has proven himself a creator of things…he of all people is qualified to say “Hey! I made/make/will make stuff. If you can’t see fakes when they’re right in front of you, I’ll help you out.”

#1685 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Hang in there guys your games will come.

If they ordered a Halloween or Ultraman, absolutely!

#1706 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Else publish the update to fuel comments like this wanting to educate us to see "what´s up" because we are blind sheep who can´t see. Its our own fault this thread gots flooded by the sewer bc the hungry wolf returns to where he got food.

Um….or….maybe people just like facts. It’s really simple. This story isn’t just about you.

#1707 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

The constant attention paid by people regarding things they don't even like is beyond me.

Your premise is flawed. This is beyond “things people don’t like”. This is a decade long story of our friends and fellow hobbyists being taken for a ride. The story is what it is. Its toxicity is purely on those who created the problem. There’s nothing wrong with discussing it. Actions have consequences, and people who do bad things shouldn’t be ignored - it just allows them to continue hurting people. We all just want this thing to reach a conclusion. It’s bad for the hobby in a multitude of ways, not just for those who “bought” one.

#1726 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I completely understand where you’re coming from.
No disrespect but this is the RAZA pre-order Club thread. It’s for people that actually placed an order. So I come to this thread to talk to other people that have placed an order. It’s a “Club” thread.

I understand that and actually was respecting those rules...I didn't post here at all for quite some time. Even so, the RAZA cultists were still attacking me & threatening me....and I still wasn't posting! You're welcome!

...but, it seems like free conversation in this thread has become okeedokee. Non-buyers aren't getting moderated for posting here. So, hey - let's just enjoy the conversation! Keeps the thread bumped. Might remind RM to send you guys something.

#1735 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

so these guys can go back to there cave

tenor.giftenor.gif
#1742 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

It's full of angst and hostility. Which was the basis of my point. Why? These people HAVE to have more constructive things to do.

Where you see angst and hostility, I see a bunch of people just having fun with an obvious shit show.

...and can we please knock off the whole "I'm on a pinball message board criticizing people for how they spend their time on it while I spend my time on it criticizing people for spending time on it it!". Do you not have more constructive things to do? C'mon...we're all here talking about pinball. Calling out people's posting habits is silly projection.

Quoted from Cheeks:

But the toxicity is heavily buoyed by the vitriol of the people posting on Pinside.

What you call "vitriol', others might call "holding people accountable for their patterns of bad behavior".

Quoted from Cheeks:

how exactly is all the venom spewing helping anything?

Oy, the hyperbole! "Venom spewing" = discussing the situation.

Quoted from Cheeks:

How can this possibly be an enjoyable endeavor for anyone, especially those who aren't directly impacted? I'll never get it.

Jpop has screwed a lot of people & RM has bragged a lot and insulted an entire industry. Simple schadenfreude, really. It's enjoyable to see bad people fail.

Quoted from Cheeks:

If this really was about people wanting to help out and provide "consequences" for what's gone down, then maybe set up a picket line outside deeproot headquarters, or put up a "JPOP is an asshat and stole my money" billboard down the block from them, or TP Robert's lawn.

That would require living in Texas. Clearly not all of us do.

Anything would have to be more constructive than jerking each other off in an isolated thread on Pinside.

I mean....the internet was pretty much invented for jerking off.

Quoted from Cheeks:

And yet that thread is on fire every day for 7 months? For reasons unclear to me, this topic seems to be self-sustaining.

Cuz we're all pinbuddies, many of us have witnessed and been part of this mess since MG was announced & it's fun to talk to each other? If Jpop had quit pinball & RM had never bragged about how he was going to destroy everyone in the industry, we'd have nothing on this topic to talk about. That's on them.

Quoted from Cheeks:

It's the constant and perpetual beating the negativity into the ground that feels so petty.

From my perspective, the only true negativity I've seen has come from the RAZA buyer side in the form of truly despicable threats toward me and my family....because I dare to question a failed designer and the blowhard that employs him.

#1759 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

you little snowflake...

Oh no, a right-wing cliche insult, ooooh noooooo.

Morphlake.jpgMorphlake.jpg
1 week later
#1918 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Doesn’t bother me as much as non buyers clearly. Lol. I’m in for the long game not concerned.

Is the long game “no game”? More like “in for the long con”.

Send me some money, I’ll at least be honest with you and tell you you’re getting nothing for it.

#1922 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I too hope some day I have so much money that I can use it as toilet paper.

At least you’d be getting something useful from your cash.

#1925 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

What is "potentially in" ? There aren't any games for sale.

Well, didn’t you hear? DR has 80 other titles ready to go! Pinball is easy!

#1944 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

This is a RAZA pre-order thread, not a DeepRoot potential games thread.

Same difference...

1 week later
#1980 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

The other DR forum is lit up - have to agree not a good sign

RM to whoever was still left at DR:

Flee.gifFlee.gif
#1984 2 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

I was hoping for a better outcome. I know I posted some negative things after the April update. I was just being pragmatic. I know we all wanted our machine and these guys to succeed, but RM should never have opened up for orders until they were ready to build. At very least nobody deserves to lose money on this.

Let the lawsuits commence!!!!

Oh Jpop - the only thing you’re successful at: failing and getting sued.

#1988 2 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

So who's going to get the prototypes. Are we just going to saw them down and everyone gets a piece.

Auction them off, all proceeds go to paying back deposits & employees who were stiffed.

#2031 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sad to see the BFF partnership lost. You two looked so happy and playful designing Raza.
[quoted image]

Context, time, facts & changing ones opinion in light of facts are a concepts that don’t make sense to you, it seems. Weird way to live. Anyway - please send us all money. We’ll also give you nothing, but at least we’ll be honest about it.

#2068 2 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

OK, so let me see if I have got this straight... About 8 days ago deepRoot sends their customers a periodic update, and in that update they indicated that they are involved in a lawsuit.
Then two days ago-ish the pinside sleuths determine that because they (deepRoot) have removed their presence from social media and LinkedIn, they must be closing down as opposed to hardening their defenses while litigation occurs.
Hmmmmm

Yeah, you’re right. Everything must be going smoothly behind the scenes, just like everything else they’ve done over the past few years.

#2113 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Robert needs to hop on his soapbox.

Does the place he’s fled to have soapboxes?

#2144 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I thought this was the pre-oreder club?
So how many people that didn't pre-order just jump in here to start trouble for those that did?

There’s no legit factory that’s going to make games & the head of the company has gone into “hiding”, so the point is moot. If you’re concerned about people making trouble for the pre-orderers, take it up with RM & JP…they’re the cause of any and all troubles.

#2149 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Did they or did they not in fact put money down for a pre-order? IIsn't this the RAZA pre-order club? Yes they did so your point is moot.
Go play Ghost Busters and quit trying to gloat.

Not gloating, and I would never play Goatf***ers. Although unlike RAZA, I could if I wanted. But I won’t.

#2170 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Was that the dude that was going to make that ridiculous Cthulu pin with the trim on the BACK of the head, and everyone told me I was full of it when I said that thing will never be released? I can't even keep these a-holes straight anymore.

LOL, nah, Vonnie D was making something called "Pinball Gremlins"...it crashed and burned pretty quickly with a failed Kickstarter and one of the two guys involved went to jail. Not sure whatever happened to Vonnie D...but the other guy is now an anti-vax maniac trying to launch a social media platform now...because, of course.

The Cthulu thing was from something called "The Rebel Unit"...not sure what happened to that. Probably nothing. They haven't had an update since 2015.

#2215 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Only if Deep Root goes under, or if someone buys out the remains & shelves everything that was done over the years.

There's nothing worth buying. No one needs the toxicity, debt, lies, and BS that come along with this title. There's no value. Jpop isn't a brand that can move product. He's an anchor.

So if you are following there is likely 1 - 5 new companies getting into the pinball field for 2022. Not hard to believe with past history & the increased demand going on all over the world.

Make sure you don't give them money until they can prove they have a factory & have games in boxes ready to ship.

Also you would think that all the big players will announce more production & titles soon moving forward.

They can barely get all their orders built due to parts shortages.

Dutch Pinball should increase their production even more & plan on another title next year. Homepin is a wild card for next year.

They still owe 100's of EA's their games. They need to make those buyers whole before taking more money for another game.

#2266 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

ACTUAL information has been shared behind the scenes and will not see the light of day in the public threads.

If you hate the “sewer” so much, what is the advantage to hiding the “actual information”?

Quoted from wrb1977:

Rarehero don’t you have something better to do than following me around in a thread for a game you didn’t order dishing out downvotes??? It’s actually quite impressive and like clockwork...I post...BOOM...rarehero downvote!

For the longest time, I didn’t even post in this thread - but, I’d drop a downvote when someone posted something asinine. Downvote means “disagree”…very simple, doesn’t take any time to do, and didn’t clutter the thread - something you dislike, so you’d think that you’d respect that I kept silent….but due to my downvotes, this guy would PM me crazy cryptic threats like a Batman villain. You are a hypocrite when you infer that I should have something better to do when you spend copious amounts of time & emotion to attack & threaten me, when all I do is read & click. Maybe look at yourself & how you spend your time. Being a loyal cultist to a pinball fraud is a bizarre way to invest one’s time.

1 week later
#2505 2 years ago

Obvious criminal was obvious from Day 1. Lots of word salad and bluster, lots of money wasted to appear to be a pinball company. It was all so transparent. Your pal Rarehero has an excellent BS sniffer. Listen to me next time. Apologies will be accepted publicly or privately.

Enjoy prison RM, you vile abusive cheating greedy piece of trash.

#2574 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

There are only two possible reasons.
1. ignorant and/or stupid
2. evil

Hey, remember when you insinuated that I was ignorant, stupid & evil for warning you about a guy who hired a ponzi criminal & then stole retirement funds from hundred of innocent people?

Apology incoming?

#2576 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

What's with all the hate?

Where do you see hate? This is schadenfreude.

#2578 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I stand corrected ... more plausible he thrives on other peoples misery!

That’s a contextless simplification. He’s enjoying seeing bad people (Robert) suffer the consequences for their harmful actions toward others. The guy stole people’s retirements. Ben’s reaction is sound. He’s on the side of the good guys.

#2590 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I read this statement again and I still don’t understand why you would put out a statement like this that is so terrible.
We’ve all said stuff that is argumentative and been harsh to one another. In the end, I think everyone here on Pinside are terrific people that have passion for a hobby but this is a whole new level.

Call it “tough love”. We presented so many facts & tried to warn those of you who refused to see it…but many of you became enraged at people like us & turned into a cult - defending RM & Jpop at every turn. Some of you even placed blame on Ben for this debacle. What’s he supposed to do, pat you on the head and say “Oh no, you never saw this coming, poor lad”.

#2642 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

No need to worry about him. His comments and opinions are worthless no matter what they are.
He's hanging out in that big circle jerk with all the others who claimed to have warned people.

The projection here is chilling. You’d think the leader being charged with massive financial fraud would finally break the spell of the cult - yet its power still lingers.

#2650 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Yeah, Ben has alluded to some extra hurt he is harboring here, but it is okay to have a bit of grace when you are proven right about something. Actively taking joy from those who have lost money to this debacle is not only a bad look professionally (if you care about that) but should force some self reflection.

IMO Ben’s kinda doing sarcastic/cynical schtick - which may not play through text (or at all based on people being hurt by losing money & being wrong). Ultimately Ben is one of us & just has the best interests of fellow hobbyists/customers/companies in mind. He’s just sick of seeing bad people screw over fellow pinheads. Is he being caustic & blunt about it? Sure….but it’s a “tough love” stance.

That’s my read. He’s not a cruel person. He’d never try to steal anyone’s retirement.

#2660 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Hey Ben, what company you doing a gig for right now, contract, whatever? Full employee, part time, only contract?
Just remember, people remember. And I kind of now the people over there at CGC to.
I know it's pinside, but this isn't the wild west, everybody's looking. See what I did there.

I’ll remember that Ben was always on the side of the consumer & against the villains of pinball. I’d gladly buy his games in the future.

#2668 2 years ago

Cheeks Ben’s comment is still pro-consumer. We’ve reached a cultish point where those who were defending DR/RM/Jpop we’re actively propping up villains who were harming people. Ben’s “rooting for their loss” is in reality rooting for the villains to finally be vanquished, so consumers in the future FINALLY reject these types of maniacs & their schemes.

#2671 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Maybe I need one of those bidets you're going on about.

Hey, after all this - you deserve a sparkly fresh butthole! Treat yourself! No more swamp-ass while playing pinball!

#2715 2 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Or call it being an egomaniacal douche.

No, that’s RM & JP. It’s time to stop projecting. The true villains have been unmasked without any shadow of a doubt.

#2720 2 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

My comment has nothing to do with RM nor JP. No one is arguing against the fact that they suck. Stop being so insecure and swinging from Ben's nuts. I'm just stating facts.

More projection. Healing will take time.

#2767 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

FOMO and the BBB story definitely was what got me into RAZA during the original zidware phase. As much as $10k was at the time for a pin, I knew it was a "now or never" decision as I wouldn't pay BBB prices later for it. I wanted a Zombie game. And I was a jpop fan (like a lot of us were, or at least the Wonka fantasy version of him we had in our heads).

This was already at a point where he has taken money for MG & had nothing to show for it. How come that didn’t set off any alarms for you.

#2771 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Never say never! It's worked twice. The next time will just be a little different. The refund idea was a really nice addition this past time.

I wonder if Jpop had anything to do with killing Zizzle? That would have been strike 1.

Zidware MG, RAZA, AIW - strike 2, 3, 4.

Pintasia, strike 5.

Houdini/American Pinball, strike 6.

Did I forget anything? If not, that makes Derp Poop his 7th pinball failure since the B/W days ended.

#2793 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

Please refresh. What was the debacle surrounding that Pintasia show?

Pintasia isn’t a show. It was a company formed to “save” Magic Girl.

#2797 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Considering the price development on new games, this is bad. The two top dogs, could do with more competition.

Pinball is not like other businesses, where competition drives prices down. In pinball, everyone will keep raising prices no matter how many players there are.

#3021 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Got my $10,769 back. Thank God for credit cards.
Also got my Big Lebowski in this week, which was racing RAZA. Dutch Pinball wins.

Dutch still owes tons of people games that were paid for in 2014. You skipped the line & won your new shiny. Many are still suffering due to their lies & incompetence.

#3026 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Ah, this old trope again. If new people don't keep buying TBLs, then old buyers won't get their games. Now I'm not current in whether Dutch is still actually making the Early Adopters whole or not. But that's the theory anyway. So don't make new buyers feel bad.

LOL it’s not a trope. Dutch just wants dat new pin cash without taking more responsibility for their F up. They’ve only made like 10 EA games over the last year. They’re almost out of the 60s. I have a friend who’s like #170. He’ll be dead before he gets a game.

Not trying to make new buyers feel bad, but any time they’re like “my game finally showed up” or “why’s it taking so long”…I think they need some perspective.

#3091 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

All perfectly possible but this still is our best hope that they'll eventually manage to pump all games out.

Hope means nothing if you don’t have reality to back it up. Let’s say they have 100 EA games still to make. That’s 100 games they have to eat the cost on…are there that many more $12.5k TBLs that can sell to cover that? And even if so, how many decades will that take? Sorry - but we’re in DR territory in the sense that the numbers just don’t add up, and there is no definitive plan presented to the buyers that they can trust.

#3146 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wait, Ice is leaving again?
Well, Happy Labor Day I guess. We will miss him. Again.

Who?

#3182 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I’m debating AIQ as I’ve only played it once

I’m want to play AIQ cuz I love JP so much. The rules look soooo confusing, but I need to feel it to know whether that’s true during gameplay.

#3188 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

To be fair, I'm progression focused and not score focused, so AIQ just doesn't resonate with me.

I think that's why JP works for me...I don't think I'll ever wrap my head around what everything does for scoring strategy....but - I totally understand the concept of getting through the park, trapping Dinos & rescuing people (and the rules for the Raptor & T-Rex stuff)...plus, the shots feel so awesome and unique, especially when you're on a combo roll. So, that's what I'd need to see about AIQ...will the stuff I can comprehend feel satisfying, or is it TOO much score/tourney-strategy stuff?

1 week later
#3226 2 years ago
Quoted from Danzig:

After reading some of this, do y’all still wonder why the majority of pinball hobbyists consider Pinside toxic?

No, but I do wonder why people say “y’all”.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.