84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark1971.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#205 3 years ago

hello all, how do I know what game number I have ordered< some of you seem to already know this so I am curious how to find out. I placed a deposit today for an Extra and hope this company is a success. As a kid I loved the movie Goonies and am looking forward to the release of that game as well!!!

#208 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

As noted. I think most are going by the invoice number.
My invoice number and serial number from the contract are very different.

so nobody really knows?

#210 3 years ago

I ordered an extra with the pin pod and screen protector order number 100209 I put down a deposit not paid in full.

#211 3 years ago

I know its a bit of a risk but what the hell, I hope they do follow thru and the game is great.

#214 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Yeah Baby! I used my Zidware credits to pay in full for an Xtra, Pinbar protector and ship it in a Pinpod.
Hoping I'll be in shipment #1.
[quoted image]

lol that's great I also hope you are the first dude, if this game if successful is going to change pinball. The glass that lifts and playfield that sits in the mid of the cabinet is so great. honestly this machine has some amazing innovations that are past due. the feet!!! There are some smart changes to the game they are "going to produce" . if the order number is the game number I am 209 as of a few hours ago, I put down a 20% deposit.

#219 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Your confirmation email has your order number and the contact you signed has your individual serial number.

I can't find the contract, I see the order number but I can't seem to find the contract I signed, I must be looking in the wrong place.

#287 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Man.... I don't know what to do!!! Do I commit or not? I'm remembering the time when I was talking to JPop on the phone for an hour about committing to Raza and AIW way back when. And how he told me to come by the studio to look at it's progress and that I could take him out and buy him a cheeseburger from some joint down the street. How all he did was talk about the million strokes of artwork on each playfield and that he would draw something put it on his wall for a month or two and keep on looking at it and if he didn't like it he would take it down and redo and how he never answering my questions about build dates. At that moment I knew the game was never going to be built and that if he needed me to buy him a cheeseburger I knew he wasn't exactly rolling in dough. So I wished him best of luck and declined buying any of them. But fast forward to today and after watching all the videos on Deeproot, how they were able to get it to this point and how they are taking care of those that lost money with Zidware is commendable. I can't stop watching them! The game is absolutely beautifully stunning!!! Having management in place is what JPop failed to do and where I have faith that Deeproot will succeed. I'm blown away with all the features and innovations on the game and all the attention to detail that went into this pinball. And seeing all the other games on their list, I want so much to see this company succeed. So while writing this I have convinced myself that I will be pulling the trigger on an RAZA Xtra and giving them support with my hard-earned dollars!

I ordered #100209, in my opinion its a leap of faith and believing in a new company. Remember Tesla? everyone was against it, at some point you have to believe that not everyone is out to screw you over but in life sometimes shit happens. I spoke to Robert and he seems like a good guy, could I be wrong, ya sure but he has alot more to lose if this company does not make it than you or I with a deposit. Years of R&D and what I only can imagine is a huge investment on his part. I have started and operate my own business for many years and it is not easy to start to risk it all and get people to believe in you. Go for it and believe in the guy, ignore the assholes working a 9/5 with nothing better to do that have NEVER taken a risk to start up anything. You will kick yourself if this is huge and you missed out. best wishes in your decision and for the new year.

#375 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Order #100224 Xtra plus screen protector and Pinpod

I did the same, I figure what the hell lol

#376 3 years ago

I wonder if they will let us know how many orders they received Arcade and Extra models. it would be good to know how many of each people ordered.

#379 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Doubt it, like Stern or Any other pinball company they don't owe us that company info. Same like the demands to see a production cell. They sold us a pinball machine not a piece of the company or its process.

well it is at least 33 according to the poll above

#385 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

There’s still time to order!

Deep root should be paying you a commission because you are really pushing the product lol.

#476 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

yelobird...I know you will be one of the first to receive RAZA...did deeproot give you a projected delivery date? Do you have any update on production? Last I heard was late January / early February for the first ones to ship.
Now we all wait...

I spoke to Robert last Tues and he told me that there were a few parts that they were still getting from vendors. I had not ordered yet and he knew this so I appreciated the honesty. He stated that the game would be produced in about two weeks mid Jan and he thought the run would be done by Mar. I am as nervous as anyone who put down a deposit but I want to believe that this will be a success and hope Deeproot makes many games in the future.

#483 3 years ago

can't wait to order!!!!!!

#521 3 years ago

i put my deposit down on a credit card if things go south I call my card company and get a refund, they have 4 weeks to deliver or I'm done. i put a few hundred thousand on my card every year and I am sure my card company will stand by me if I cancel.

#528 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

I do the same, but that contract that was required to go forward with the deposit would definitely be used to fight a charge back. And being on both ends of a charge back has given me great insight into the process. You'd lose this one. No matter your spend level.

Oh yes i forgot your 36 super rich and know everything because you can afford a few games this year like the big boys. I realise you know everything and thank god I have you,,, Whew what would I do with out your guidence , lmfao SHUT UP DUDE you're such a tool. Semper Fi dude

3 weeks later
#746 3 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Really happy they didn't wait till the 31st to send that update out.
It is all good news as far as I'm concerned because it demonstrates responsibility, planning, and competent management. (Don't freak out by my use of 'competent', I was a Zidware customer so (to me) the bar is rather low.)
I appreciate gaining the confidence that is instilled when they take time to communicate with us and be honest about expectation setting. Now we will wait and see what next month's update brings.

I agree it's great to hear news even if its not what I want to hear. I feel much better seeing a post from Robert, this is stressful we invested money and believe in this company and everyone who bought wants this company to be a huge success. I have spoken to Robert 5 or 6 times and I know this guy wants to win. I have started a few companies myself and the stress and pressure are incredible. let's ignore the negative BS online and stand with Deeproot, if we don't nobody else ever will.

3 months later
#1429 2 years ago

Hard to keep up with this forum lol. Has anyone received an update on delivery time for RAZA, not trying to stir any pot here but if anyone with a deposit has any new info on delivery timeframe please pm me. Thank you and please no negative comments on this post

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark1971.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=mark1971 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.