84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happyclan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#577 3 years ago

Why would anyone put $ for the Xtra when you can upgrade from Arcade? Or do I have that wrong?

#579 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Because when you add all the options it costs more?

Sorry my question wasn’t complete.

I’m just asking why you wouldn’t just put a down on arcade in order to derisk any failure to deliver.

#582 3 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

I think the sticking points are that there were Xtra specific features you could not upgrade on the Arcade such as the mechanical Ned, the light up sides, the nicer art, the planned mechanical topper, and the fancier back box. As much as I loved the look of the light up sides and better art on the Xtra I could not justify the price difference.

Gotcha. Well, I missed the pre-order. Has anyone been able to place an order AFTER the preorder closed? So much going on over holiday.

#586 3 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Yep, you can always try to get in on any extra stock now but you will be paying that premium.

Thanks UnholySpectacle
Well, if anyone here wants to have a buyer on extra pins, at premium of course, then PM me.

#606 3 years ago

Do we have any insight into whether they are doing another run of RAZA after this Jan-Feb batch? It can't be preorders and then done forever.

#611 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

happyclan if you haven’t seen this yet you may find it of interest...
https://deeprootpinball.com/about/upcoming-games

Thanks wrb1977 . It does say they'll have the production round ups at premium. But round up to what? 199 pins gets rounded to 200 or 1,000?

#616 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:I would take that with the BIGGEST grain of salt...
6 years of trying to get this off the ground, and they are going to take orders for 20 some odd days only, ever?
No, just no.
After they figure out how to manufacture a game, and make money on it, they will seek out more orders.

^this.

The only reason I can think of not to do it would be the RAZA machine has design defects that they can't get around for this build. In short, this is a mass produced prototype. Small run keeps complaints small and manageable for hotfixes and such. Roll the Ford Model A before the mass build of the Model T. Pure speculation but trying to find a rational reason for 20 day order window too. I confuse.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider happyclan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=happyclan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.