84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fulltilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I believe fulltilt got the PinPod...he should be able to answer your questions.

Shipping was the same, as far as I can tell. The Pinpod is also several hundred less expensive with the Xtra.

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What’s the latest invoice number that anyone has received?

Invoice #: 100144

#173 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

....again.....divisible by 3.
QSS

My 144... omg, it's divisible by 3!

blown.gifblown.gif

#207 3 years ago

As noted. I think most are going by the invoice number.
My invoice number and serial number from the contract are very different.

#212 3 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

I know its a bit of a risk but what the hell, I hope they do follow thru and the game is great.

Yeah Baby! I used my Zidware credits to pay in full for an Xtra, Pinbar protector and ship it in a Pinpod.
Hoping I'll be in shipment #1.

Yeah! (resized).pngYeah! (resized).png

#429 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

So I would return the concern question with what credit card are you using? Seems putting that balance on any credit card (Amex for me) would give you a bit more peace of mind. I will Bet you didn't hand Jpop a credit card on your first leap of faith....

Actually I did use PayPal with Jpop for the first payment. Buyer protection in mind... He QUICKLY decided he needed checks.

#433 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

All aboard!?
The speculation/god I hope I get a game Train, is leaving the station.

Nah... that was back in 2012-13.

#437 3 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Order is closed now.

It is indeed. "No longer for sale."

1 week later
#594 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

...let’s hear it...

I was watching Robert go over the comparison video of the Arcade vs Xtra.
That illuminated side panel on the cab was just too cool. Way better than the port hole Jpop was proposing.

#600 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Link ?
Again great positive thread... loving it !

#621 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I agree with the sentiment, never say never, but I do think this will be the only run of RAZA due to all of the circumstances surrounding it. Deeproot is ready to move on. However, if they do someday do another run of RAZA it will be well after they release the other pins they have on their upcoming titles page.

When it's ever 'in the house' I'll be letting out this long held sigh.

1 week later
#709 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

... I was worried that this game will be very dark due to not having any GI lighting.

That seems to be common confusion since the under glass "extra" lighting was described as "GI" lighting.

It's pretty easy to see that it includes your standard GI lighting.

#729 3 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

I emailed DR today. They said Robert would be updating customers next week..

Hopefully with a "when" and not a "why not".

#750 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Round of beers on me for an invitation to play.

Invitation to the Cheap Ass RGPB #36 to play a game(s) and buy the beers.

IMG_0359 (resized).jpegIMG_0359 (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#776 3 years ago

Start filling up the other side. Looks like plenty of room.

1 week later
#823 3 years ago

Avoiding the swarm of locusts... it's games by July! faith (resized).jpgfaith (resized).jpg

#893 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hey guys
I've got a fun little thread about Childhood toys and youthful memory's on Pinside. We have zero negativity there, no misunderstandings or arguments and its a lot of fun. Its a great way to lighten up the day.

I don't know. I had a Sonic Blaster when I was a kid. I pumped it up and blew it on the side of my neighbors head. He didn't think it was very funny and projected a LOT of negativity.

#896 3 years ago

I have been searching a good while...
Trying to regain my youth.

#912 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Oddly nobody will take your bet lol. Seemed like easy money for anyone confident.

I would take some of that money but can't find the post?

#916 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

He has posted a dozen times in the other thread. I would take a bet that I get a game also. Easy money.

Yeah but I was wanting to take the "getting it made" side of the bet.

2 weeks later
#956 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Updates ? Anyone?

There are 4 more days... Yeah.

#964 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Anxiously awaiting the update. There were quite some bummers in the past.

Well clearly games are not ready for shipping, that's a given. It would be broadcast everywhere by now.
I'm just hoping it'll have a little more detail that previous updates.
I can wait. Hell I've been in it since my first payment in 2012! What's another few months. I'd just like to "really" know where things stand.

#984 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

What is the follow up email?

Thank you. I'd like to get one.

#991 3 years ago

Exactly. It was always a gamble and anyone with half a brain knew that from the outset. All this endless dribble of "I told you so" and Jpop is satan is worn to say the least. Even if the game gets produced (and I sure as hell hope it does), it'll never be "good enough" for talking heads.
I'm right here likely till the end. Hell, I might get to give a toast to the 10 yr anniversary of the RAZA (BHZA) deposit.

1 week later
#1015 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I hope that people that paid deposits get their games.
They sure deserve it for all the crap slinging going on.
LTG : )

Seriously thinking that if there is game in hand, trucking it up to Hopkins to play a game at the 50th Anniv party.

#1016 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The past few decades have proven that he’s NOTHING without the infrastructure of Bally/Williams. He needed their expertise, engineers, other designers, programmers, artists, budget & hard deadline to make “his” games. There’s a reason pretty much every B/W legend has worked for Stern - except John. They know he’s a detriment & not an asset.

You know, there's a trash DeepRoot thread over there where you can post all the BS.

#1020 3 years ago

Or maybe they’re just hyenas feeding like hyenas do. Pack mentality... no individual thought. Snap when the prey seems at their weakest.

#1048 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Seriously, I don’t see anyone here running to the hate side of the fence to enforce their views, WHY do some of you so badly feel the need to crap on anyone else’s opinion or decisions? If your looking for an “I told you so” come back in 6 months and blow your horn. For now let’s not make your Deeproot hate personal towards individuals. Please?

Drain the other "Deeproot" thread. It's nothing but a shit show at this point anyway. Why it's spilling over here I don't understand. I guess the sewer run-eth over.

Sit back, play some pinball and see what happens over the next couple months. Not much happening on Pinside that will change things one way or the other.

#1052 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Well said. Just ignore it. I think a lot goes away if Jpop goes away as well.

Completely agree. But still, all that altruistic dribble wanting to help "save the masses" from being screwed is a bunch of bullshit.
It's almost like Facebook. See how many "likes" you can accumulate.

1 week later
#1056 3 years ago

Yes Dave, I can hear you.

2001.gif2001.gif

#1062 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hard to describe but Robert kind of implied that Kaneda was full of shit.

That's been the Pinside opinion for how long??

#1067 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Nah, to each their own. I like Kaneda and never miss any of his shows or Facebook streams.
It was fun to know that Robert still has some dick swinging left in him.

Not my opinion either but Pinside seems to enjoy throwing him under the bus .

#1080 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Noone taking the RAZA relief fund. I dont qualifier as EU order.

Really? I drained the Deeproot thread so I don't get much "updates".
If true.... Kaneda, we gotta talk.

#1090 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Good that you did drain it. There were never any updates in the other thread. Just hang on until the middle of May for the Deeproot email for real information.

Given' em hell. I've hung in there since 2012. I don't think I'm quitting now. It'll have to be Robert throwing in the towel, and so far, I don't see that happening.

#1091 2 years ago

But then, if Kaneda wants to give me about 15K for the Xtra edition in a Pinpod... well... maybe! (:

#1094 2 years ago

No that's Ditka. Robert's not Ditka.

1 week later
#1099 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Sounds like an old marriage years shot holes into barely clinging on but somehow push through.
It’s blood in the streets. A turdslinging proofless post of an ex employee gets awarded key post in the main thread. A new low.
It’s times like these when fortunes are made. Here an exclusive rare RAZA. All you need is deep enough pockets to continue life. Else don’t make an emotional decision.
Two short flashes of green light out of a dark misty cloud:
1. RM balled on a Kaneda post (see above).
2. new deeproot job listings (see main thread).
The May is scheduled for Wednesday (6 weeks).

Huh? I didn't marry anybody, I just invested in a failure called Zidware.

Robert reached out and tries to make a pin happen. Sorry it hasn't satisfied everybody but that seldom happens in situations like this.

Yeah, I'm cool waiting a while. If it happens, JACKPOT. If it doesn't... like I've said before, nothing changes.

#1100 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

2. new deeproot job listings (see main thread).

Sorry, I drained that thread. The thread is not about Deeproot anymore. It's a shit slinging festival.

#1104 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I hope you and all the others that stuck it out hit the JACKPOT !
LTG : )

Hey Lloyd, there was another time that "pigs did fly". You never know.

1 week later
#1194 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I get your point on the Zidware people but must differ. This is their second, multi-year long roller coaster ride from hell. And they have had their "deposit" in years before the new people did. True, they will return to their original financial loss but the anxiety they have suffered has taken an emotional toll. Most had reconciled the loss long ago, only to have their hopes raised and then crushed again.
The people on Jpops very long, uncollectable bankruptcy list got over it years ago. And they've had a much easier time of it without Deeproot's involvement.

I'll let you know the response to my "inquiry".

#1228 2 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I'm officially out! Hoping they do honor the refund they're offering.

Did you receive a response from Robert on that? I made an inquiry for details but have not received a response.

#1236 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Oh no no no, Robert's far to busy going down that huge list of people just waiting to get their money in. After he finishes the list of thousands, I'm pretty sure he will get right back to you cause he's a swell kinda guy !

Actually he’s always responded to any email.

#1308 2 years ago

I've given this a lot of thought since the recent "update".
I've been in this since 2012. In 9 mths it will be a decade.
I've given Deep Root $90 in addition to "Zidware Credits" to cover the shipping cost.

Why would I quit now? No way. It's survive or sink with the ship.
Rooting for success!!

#1316 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well I’ve been focused on rehabbing a total knee replacement since April 1st and then getting through another tax season.
It’s nice to see nothing has changed

Total knees are a bitch!!! Welcome back. My total hip a couple years ago was a piece of cake compared to the knee jobs.

#1409 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

As a lawyer myself that understands contract law and am here local, I could offer up a multitude of legal recourse options for all of us. It’s the LAST thing I worry about right now
But It won’t be needed. Refunds were an option and still are an option and ALWAYS will be an option.
Pinball is just one aspect of the Deeproot 575 fund that is not going “bankrupt”
Could they cease pinball operations? Sure. If they don’t start pumping out games you really can’t be called a pinball company can you?
RAZA will be built and the game is fun!

What Ice said. I get a reply every time I've sent an email to Robert since the day he gave me a phone call in 2018.
The most recent reply verified what Ice has described. If you want out, you can get out. If you want to stay in, it's up to the buyer.

#1411 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Y
I bet this audience does... because they all think it's gonna pay off.

No, "All of us" don't think that.

Some of us want to get a pinball that we signed up for in 2012.

1 week later
#1441 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

So....how many people requested a refund of their deposit? Did you receive a response to your email or inquiry from Deeproot?
Tell us what is up?

I posted that earlier. I asked Robert that question and the option was up to the buyer. If you want, you can get out. If you want in, then stay.

#1442 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Was there only two models, the arcade edition and the Xtra edition? what was the original price on the Xtra edition?

$9499.00
"screen protector" - $90
"PinPod" - $550

1 week later
#1472 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So Robert Mueller’s a healer now?

When I get a PRO number, hell yeah.

2 weeks later
#1504 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Did anyone ask for a refund?
Did anyone receive a reply email or funds back?

I inquired just to find out what the option was for folks like me with Zidware credits.
If I wanted out, no problem.

I'm going to post some nice pics of the PinPod opening.

#1507 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Do you have info on a shipping timeline..

None.

1 week later
#1567 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’ll check it all around. Some people are doing something inside that building and I assume it’s not playing tiddly winks.

John might be....

#1614 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Again I have no vested interest…. but be realistic here. If you can not get the tone/vibe of both threads you must not be able to read.

Here is one from the other thread.

Yeah, Ben’s negative comments showing increasing vitriol towards John , and therefore DeepRoot, continue to flow.

That’s in part due to his going to look like an even bigger dolt if they ship a machine.

#1620 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Yes, there’s a story there that I don’t think Ben has fully shared. Just the tidbits about what it was like to work with someone who couldn’t actually get anything done, lots of big ideas and talking and lots of Starbucks. But certainly what happened has fueled his anger.. that along with the rest of what happened at zidware

Browsing through old emails from 2012... I had this interesting reply from John.

-------
Hi...

Well I have been watching the woz stuff to see. My problem is that everyone wants to see it all, but the owners have the right. What to do? I do not want to limit people, but also want to keep it under wraps somewhat.

- NDA signers can visit the studio
- we can post to FB general info
- we can Ustream as we work
- we can setup a google group
- twitter is a good idea

In Bens world he keeps no secrets and shares all content/media/IP. So he thinks its a bit strange my thinking. So it bothers me. Also part of the problem is that I am actively designing and leading the team, so managing web content and other items have to be easy for me.

John
-------

#1635 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

No, because if they do, he will really be able to dig into it and rip it apart lol. From Arm micro controls to insert descriptions that give no info. Overall, a mess under glass. No, he wont be the dolt, even if it is released. Lets hope it is!

I want to apologize for calling Ben a dolt.

1 week later
#1874 2 years ago

Thus the swirl into here.

#1897 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I forgot about that -- yeah, wasn't there something about getting paid back a certain amount of $ every day or month after a certain date earlier this year that they were going to ship by, or am I misremembering? I think there was something in one of the updates about it possibly too?

It was a phenomenal fee for perseverance and faith. Came to just under 50% I believe.

#1924 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Care to share?
There‘s still people like me potentially in and just interrested.

What is "potentially in" ? There aren't any games for sale.

#1937 2 years ago

Let's relive some of those 'special' moments.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

84 (resized).jpg84 (resized).jpg

#1938 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Well, didn’t you hear? DR has 80 other titles ready to go! Pinball is easy!

This is a RAZA pre-order thread, not a DeepRoot potential games thread.

#1953 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I explained earlier. There are. Distributors overseas ordered some and won't take preorders themselves (but interrest lists) for the time being.

Interesting. I had missed that.

#1962 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Facebook is to Social Media what DeepRoot is to pinball.

$350 bucks a share?

1 week later
#2067 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Hahahahaha!
I’ll promise to pull out some Justin Beaver references for you.

Bieber

#2165 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

I just want to hear RM say this before he closes the doors “Pinball is very fkn difficult”

Oh I would much rather hear Ben say... " "

1 week later
#2591 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I also enjoy seeing people who bought into Deeproot's bullshit LOSING THEIR MONEY.

So I'm out an extra $95 to Deeproot over what I had into Zidware.
It makes me feel even better to know how much that pleases you Ben.

What an insulting comment to people just trying to get their pinball machine. Many of us "bought into it" because it was the only option we had to hopefully receive a game following the Zidware debacle.

#2646 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Couldn’t you have just taken a lump sum years ago?

Sure, but the point of it all.... lost way back in this cess pool, is that we were hoping for a pinball machine. We weren't all scrambling for refunds...

#2667 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

You could have used the refund to buy a pinball machine? (Or at least a topper /s)

If I wanted a refund, I would requested a refund. I can buy my own pinball machines.

Time to sign off again. You guys have a nice day.

3 weeks later
#3213 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That sucks about your Credit Card company. But I appreciate your candor in posting about it publicly. It's helpful for others to know and I suspect most people in the same situation will remain silent or pretend all is good.
You're a stand up guy, TP.

Dang, Deeproot declined to refund my DR credits, not even for store credit. Man that sucks.

#3221 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

They did offer refund, 3 months ago…

Yes I had that option. Being in this game since 2012, I wasn't looking for a refund.
High five for many it seems (and not speaking of the ones taking the refund). Good for them. Sad for pinball.

#3222 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

They did offer refund, 3 months ago…

No, that was the last email update. Refund options over by then. Refunds were like 6+.
Time passes fast doesn't it.

#3224 2 years ago
Quoted from Danzig:

After reading some of this, do y’all still wonder why the majority of pinball hobbyists consider Pinside toxic?

I read that for the longest time on RGP before I ever joined Pinside.

#3230 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

RM is the toxic one here. Not pinside.

Robert Mueller has never posted on this thread... that I am aware of.
But I could be wrong... that wouldn't be a first time.

#3238 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Name one thing that he has done well.

Attract the attention of the SEC?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fulltilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=fulltilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.