84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#672 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Heck - I love Getaway (has to have Pinsound) honestly for the lighted beacon during game play. It’s so satisfying- not the deepest game but just plain fun. Pinsound takes it to another level I am sure without Pinsound I would have sold it already.
People like what they like - they just keep throwing Food Truck under the bus and by title I am dismissive too but who knows it could have one thing that makes it unique or cool.

I've been staying out of this Raza drama but reading here and there. Food Truck is just a god awful title. I think that's the main reason. It feels so uninspired.
Just sounds stupid. Who knows though - wait and see but honestly, IMO, I wouldn't touch this company with a 10ft pole. A new company that has blown all of it's deadlines is now asking for a non refundable deposit? You have to be kidding me.

That being said, what many don't understand including Kaneda is that the folks putting down the deposit have made so much fun pinball money to begin with from the boom in the market or rare titles they already own (yelobird being top billing) that they are willing to roll the dice b/c if they actually deliver, you have a group of people in this hobby that are so stupid, they spend 2.5k on a topper, or 2k on a POTC mod - they will pay big for a rare pinball title from one of the famous old school designers no doubt. So you're taking a chance, I get it. If you're not one of those people (who are playing with the houses money already), well, I truly don't understand but best of luck. I will continue watching from the sidelines!

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Says the guy that flipped a dozen POTC, Wonka, TBL, and Aliens lol. You did pretty well yourself in the market Mr lol.

Nothing wrong with flipping my man - not my point. I just know how easy it is to play with the house money. And yes, I can’t complain with some decisions although losing money on GB wasn’t fun haha

Quoted from atrainn:

I rarely sell my games, and haven't sold anything in six months. I just want a cool game and RAZA looks super cool.
A bonus is that my credit card has pre-order/non-delivery protection. Failing that the worst case is I'm out $600, which is a risk I'm willing to take.

There is no chance this CC thing works. Good luck though. I just think it’s interesting how this thing is unfolding. It’s def fun to watch out play out and I hope you guys cash in!

4 months later
#1157 2 years ago

Saw this thread was “on fire” so checked it out - another deeproot sob story. I like the tone in this one though. They’re basically like yes, we’re delayed but what’s new.

Dear customer - if you are an idiot and want to see this thing burn to the ground, it’s on you. If you want your money back (please take your money back as we can’t build this thing) here is your chance!

Seriously, anyone not taking their money back at this point is just someone who doesn’t give an F about money. What a complete train wreck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.