84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#822 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

We await you to start your own pinball company. I am guessing you can do it in a year?

No. The thing is we have an inkling of how hard this would be to do and would hopefully be a bit more self aware.

2 months later
#1302 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well I’ve been focused on rehabbing a total knee replacement since April 1st and then getting through another tax season.
It’s nice to see nothing has changed other than the “combative” stuff has spilled over to this club thread. Lol
For the guys still hanging in I’ll remind you that the local guy that has more hours on this pin than any non employee really likes it a lot and puts it up there with my top games.
So we will see and I’ll wait to watch some heads twist off now.
I realize even the haters are getting tired of hearing themselves chatter and begging DR to put an end to it.

Welcome back Ice!

Glad you are back on the horse so to speak. We don't always agree but I appreciate the enthusiasm.

2 months later
#2091 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Did you ever think its none of your or the investigative teams business? lol Seriously guys get a life. We are not the ones you need to hate. Move on with your life or Please ignore ours.

I think people just feel misled if someone says "I have so much confidence I paid for two games in full" vs. "I am not sure and put deposits down, via a payment method I have recourse on should things go south".

You don't owe anybody anything but if people seem like they feel they were misled, I understand.

#2100 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Did me misleading them effect their life, finance, or well being in ANY way?? lol WE are not part of your investigation nor your kids. I don't owe you guys anything truth or otherwise regarding this topic. If you sent me money for RAZA let me know and I will refund your payment with interest. You guys just need to see the world burn at all cost so you can dance around for some very odd reason. Imagine how much you could have accomplished with all your wasted DR time. This crusade or Jpop man crush is so bazar to be honest.

I tried my best to keep things neutral and try to give some outside perspective, and this is your response? I don't know what my kids have to do with this either.

#2107 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Appologies my statement as written is that we (the pre-order group) are not your kids. You guys all have fun with your hunt. Not sure why everyone is searching for a fight or debate. We collect toys this doesn't need to be so fired up or personal. Have a wonderful life guys.

Thank you for clarifying. I admit that went over my head. Not everybody is searching for a fight. And I agree this should not be personal.

Quoted from Concretehardt:

Oh man guys I see the direction that things are heading here and it it is very unfortunate! I don’t expect everyone to lock arms and sing Kumbaya but let’s not forget who the bad guys really are (RM JPOP ect) attacking each other serves no purpose, we have been down this road too many times already for this same damn game. For those that ended up being right about all of this no need to gloat, for those that ended up being wrong, lesson learned, but we are all friends here.

Agreed!

And one step further, even JPOP and RM and others for all their faults are pinheads as well. They were trying to make something cool for us, and the jury is still out but due to their own personal quirks they seem to have failed hard.

#2212 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

DR is a joke.

A bad joke maybe. This isn't funny.

1 week later
#2649 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Wow, and from someone I really respected in the industry. Disappointing!
Hating on John / RM and relishing them going down in flames? Obviously.
Enjoying some of the more *vocal* RAZA cheerleaders losing out? I guess I can see that, maybe.
But rando dudes who either bought into deeproot RAZA, or took a chance after the Zidware screwing, and have pretty much silently rode this nightmare out? That's entertaining to you? That's a pretty asshole perspective.
If you said you have absolutely no sympathy - totally fair. You shouldn't. But savoring them getting screwed is kind of a dick move. But you do you I guess.

Yeah, Ben has alluded to some extra hurt he is harboring here, but it is okay to have a bit of grace when you are proven right about something. Actively taking joy from those who have lost money to this debacle is not only a bad look professionally (if you care about that) but should force some self reflection.

#2760 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

You’ve handled this loss with dignity, grace and humor. Respect given Sir.[quoted image]

Seconded!

1 month later
#3240 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Name one thing that he has done well.

Finding future ex-wives?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bc_gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=bc_gambit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.