84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UnholySpectacle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#358 3 years ago

Quick question for those that ordered. Do you have to put your 10% down immediately or do they send you an invoice that you have to pay within a few business days? I get my yearly bonus tomorrow and was curious how the deposit works.

#535 3 years ago

Good day all, has anyone who ordered contacted DR after the fact to add an option? I added the lights and toys to the AE in my original order but have been thinking about getting the topper too.

#538 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

From the FAQ on post #1:
Q: If I've already place my order, can I still opt into or out of other options?
A: Yes once your order is made you can change options later.
I'd assume you just need to contact them and let them know.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I was aware of this in the FAQ but was curious if anyone actually did it already.

#541 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Yes! unholyspectacle can be a guinea pig amongst all of us already guinea pigs. Let us know how it goes as I was thinking of adding a few options myself!

The peer pressure is real. I’m actually on the fence because my cats love to lay or sit on the back boxes of my current machines. I’m not sure if they would try to attack a topper or just look at it in confusion. On the other hand my wife actually asked me if I ordered the topper since it was not criminally priced like the Elvira one.

#544 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

On a serious note, I would have definitely ordered the topper, especially at that price, but my ceiling is a little too low.

Now that you mention it I should measure to be sure. Did they release the dimensions of the topper?

#550 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

This is directly from deeproot and as they say, the leg levelers are a variable...
“All of these are variable based on height of leg threads. Glass lift 1st position 6'11" 2nd position 7'8". Arcade topper is 7’2”. Reserve topper will be higher at 7’7”.”
Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info. I’ll measure tonight and see if it will fit.

#552 3 years ago

I only put a deposit down on an AE so I expect to be in the last batch anyways. Another day should not hurt my chances of adding to the order but for those of you who ordered the Xtra, I would reach out sooner than later.

#554 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

You all sound like games are coming soon - I guess I was a realist thinking if I got my game before the summer I would be surprised and honestly being in the later batches I thought would be a good thing so they can work stuff out in production. Just the arcade edition - deposit only.
I just think they are wildly unrealistic in their production goals.

I’m with you as far as being realistic goes. If I get anything before the end of April I will be pleasantly surprised. Now that I think about there really was not much you could add to the Xtra edition anyways. I guess it really only matters for those that paid in full for the AE who would get their games sooner.

#567 3 years ago

Update: I called Deeproot and was informed that they can add most options to your order easily right before final assembly. They said they would be calling customers directly right before final assembly of their particular machine to confirm any options they might want to add. They also noted they would be collecting final payment at that time once all options were finalized. So it sounds like they have most of the parts they need already with extra to add options to existing orders.

#576 3 years ago

What I’m looking forward to is the pinball “moments” flipping a new game brings. When you flip a new game and learn/beat modes for the first time it is always great.

My wife has really gotten into Elvira HoH and it will be fun to have some drinks and play against each other on a fresh pin. I only have room for 4 pins so I’m hoping RAZA will be one that has lasting appeal like Elvira HoH has so far. I love B movie themes so Elvira and RAZA are right up my alley.

#581 3 years ago
Quoted from happyclan:

Why would anyone put $ for the Xtra when you can upgrade from Arcade? Or do I have that wrong?

I think the sticking points are that there were Xtra specific features you could not upgrade on the Arcade such as the mechanical Ned, the light up sides, the nicer art, the planned mechanical topper, and the fancier back box. As much as I loved the look of the light up sides and better art on the Xtra I could not justify the price difference.

#585 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Pre-Order for all Raza is closed and done. No additional orders as they noted unless there happens to be excess parts to make a game or 2 a a premium cost.

Yep, you can always try to get in on any extra stock now but you will be paying that premium.

#597 3 years ago

Did anyone copy the list of extras with the prices? Topper is still on the table for me but I can’t remember how much the neon rubbers cost.

2 weeks later
#714 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Is it as good? Any more info on the added lighting option? Is it just a led strip or is it interactive with game play?

It is led strips but it does interact with gameplay and changes colors.

3 months later
#1112 2 years ago

I agree that they owe us an update but I expect we may not get one till next week. When I placed my order I expected a delay and told myself that June might be a more realistic shipping goal. No idea if that is realistic anymore but we will find out in the next update.

3 months later
#2463 2 years ago

I just hope somebody picks up Steve Bowden.

1 week later
#3089 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Thanks Quarters!
Now what do you want for Xmas? Santa hears you want a Lawerence Welk pinball…

[quoted image]

Only “squares” go for Welk. I’m a hip cat who knows Dick Contino is where it’s at.

2 weeks later
#3212 2 years ago

Capital One told me no refund due to the timeframe. Thankfully it was only the 10% deposit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UnholySpectacle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=UnholySpectacle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.