84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2440 Link to SEC filings story. Posted by BMore-Pinball (2 years ago)

Post #2468 Story of SEC indictment Posted by DakotaMike (2 years ago)

Post #2527 DR never owned the Zidware entity per report. Posted by wcbrandes (2 years ago)

Post #2676 Summary of DR outlandish things. Posted by TheFamilyArcade (2 years ago)

Post #2864 Charging back a RAZA preorder Posted by Mr68 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#649 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Who is Saul Goodman?

Cousin to Hugh Jass

#654 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Dick Hurts knows him..

And he's a half cousin to I.P. Freely

4 months later
#1145 2 years ago

Big upvote on the Plymouth Road Runner ! Really Nice.

2 months later
#1730 2 years ago

Food Truck lunch menu would be good enough.

2 weeks later
#2032 2 years ago

How old is that photo ? That train left the station a long time ago...

#2034 2 years ago

Hindsight is 20-20 - I'll give you that. Lot's of people taken in by the jpop magic - whatever that is.

#2082 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Okay, the rumor is you paid-in-full for 2 games. And there's even a screenshot of a supposed quote of you saying as much. Guess people are getting overexcited and just making stuff up at this point.

I think you might be referencing this post on the page one of the thread ? His deal - but yeah that's quite a big bet.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Sweet on the QA content. Knew most in speaking to Robert but wasn't clear on the topper for the Xtra version. Pleased to hear that one with be more animated. Win. Have 2 Xtra versions paid in full betting against the opinion odds this will be a great game.

1 week later
#2441 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:Pretty sure you posted that you quit not furloughed and were fully paid. At least thats what you posted.

Quoted from Scandell:

I worked for Deeproot Studios last year and quit after Robert stopped paying me. I have 4 kids and couldn’t lend him money via “work without pay”. It’s feasible he owes me interest on late payment. He has since thrown a cease and desist at me and has threatened to pursue after a bonus he paid me as I joined his organization. Don’t assume we are all haters. You might just be lacking perspective.

From the other thread. RM is a class act. Doesn't pay employee's and then threaten employees when they complain. Not good. Other legal action issued on behalf of the people vs RM would not be surprising.

#2452 2 years ago

@ Scandell - I guess I would no longer worry about NDA and other legal threats from Robert - he is going to be busy for awhile.

Robert's going to be on a little cease and desist himself.

#2643 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The projection here is chilling. You’d think the leader being charged with massive financial fraud would finally break the spell of the cult - yet its power still lingers.

The Power of the Dark Side is strong

dark side (resized).jpgdark side (resized).jpg
#2839 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

But hey, he can get Stern’s version of the pinbar just announced today! Coming soon…advertisements and ability to order your bar food through it! Beer please..
[quoted image][quoted image]

That first image shows OJ lit up - do you get Orange Juice or does a infamous killer come to your machine ??

Which one are you going to get ?

#3073 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

So what are others getting for Xmas?
Which pinball did you order?

@ the guy with the HoHoHo avatar - Take it to the X-mas thread.

#3094 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999: And DP is not in DR territory- not even close. We have a manufacturing line producing games!

"We" - What's that about ? You have a production line in your garage you didn't tell me about ?

Wrong thread anyway. This WAS the Raza preorder thread.

All this Lebowski stuff is just like your opinion man.....

#3096 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Thanks Quarters!
Now what do you want for Xmas? Santa hears you want a Lawerence Welk pinball…

[quoted image]

Again wrong thread - but thanks. Unfortunately I now have some doubts about Welk getting made by Stern.

Apparently they took Welk from John Borg and gave it to Steve Ritchie. Steve got a little mad about it and quit Stern over the issue and went to JJP. Guess Steve didn't like it being the "old" guy and Gomez figuring he should be the one on Welk as he could relate most to the theme. Oh well.

Maybe somebody like AP can pick up on this theme and if so I'll be in ! I know they would do a great job.

1 month later
#3257 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The "lesson learned" is don't buy games that don't exist from companies that have produced nothing but promises and hot air.

Exactly!

Even the hot air wasn't very good on this one.... Holy Crappy Caper Batman.

#3261 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

My point is don’t buy any existing or non existing game without using Amex card period.

I think Levi's point was Don't buy a Non Existing Game - Period.

I agree with him on that one. Pinball buying 101

Just don't do it.

Keep your cash, put away your credit card and don't trade away your books of S&H Green stamps on any Non Existent game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.