56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 66.
#301 3 years ago

Is the GI light option coded and does it color change?

#302 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Is the GI light option coded and does it color change?

Found within post #1.

Quoted from NoMonkey:

Is the optional general illumination lighting interactive in any way (e.g. changes color, etc.) or are they just always on and provide white lighting from above?
They are controlled by the code and are downward facing overhead lighting.

#303 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Found within post #1.

Thank you..

#304 3 years ago

Before I make a final decision, I had to get an answer on size. Since I live in Houston and the factory is only 3 hours away, I had to email deeproot for dimensions to see if the arcade edition fit in my 2016 Ford Edge. I have 30" of clearance, which a WPC barely fits, as should RAZA without a shipping box.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#305 3 years ago

Before I make a final decision, I had to get an answer on size. Since I live in Houston and the factory is only 3 hours away, I had to email deeproot for dimensions to see if the arcade edition fit in my 2016 Ford Edge. I have 30" of clearance, which a WPC barely fits, as should RAZA without a shipping box.
[quoted image]

Sounds like it fits

#306 3 years ago

[quoted image]

For a couple of dollars considering you're only three hours away have a moving company bring it in for you. Most likely they'd be able to squeeze you in during lunch. Final decision made if that's the only issue you have!

#307 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

For a couple of dollars considering you're only three hours away have a moving company bring it in for you

What is the thrill in that being it is only 3 hours away?

#308 3 years ago

What is the thrill in that being it is only 3 hours away?

I don't know what thrill you're talking about but I do know you were questioning whether or not it would fit in your car thus my idea in using a moving company

#309 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I don't know what thrill you're talking about but I do know you were questioning whether or not it would fit in your car thus my idea in using a moving company

The thrill is picking up the game myself. Arcade edition will fit. I had already moved 4 WPC games in it.

#310 3 years ago

I made my adult decision for today. Put 10% deposit down. Will pick up from the factory once it is ready. pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#311 3 years ago

The thrill is picking up the game myself. Arcade edition will fit. I had already moved 4 WPC games in it.

Picking up is the best! Why not just rent a small van and not put the miles on your car?

#312 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Picking up is the best! Why not just rent a small van and not put the miles on your car?

It needs some highway miles. I'm only 5 miles from the house to work.

#313 3 years ago

Well I did it....topper, powdered legs, toy upgrade, GI lighting, pinbar protector, shaker, etc.....

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#314 3 years ago

Well, this is a new low. Let's see who the troll is that is down voting new RAZA purchases. What a surprise.... How far back does this go?
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#315 3 years ago

Well, this is a new low. Let's see who the troll is that is down voting new RAZA purchases. What a surprise.... How far back does this go?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you’re going to buy from this company, you’ll need thicker skin. Downvote = disagree. I disagree that you’ll be visiting any kind of “factory”. I didn’t really want to post again, but if you’re going to make personal attacks & I have to explain things so you’re not sad, here we go. Hope that clears things up.

#316 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

If you’re going to buy from this company, you’ll need thicker skin. Downvote = disagree. I disagree that you’ll be visiting any kind of “factory”. I didn’t really want to post again, but if you’re going to make personal attacks & I have to explain things so you’re not sad, here we go. Hope that clears things up.

This seems really petty and pointless all at the same time. Some contradictory banter sprinkled in as well.

#317 3 years ago
Quoted from FlawlessJS:

This seems really petty and pointless all at the same time. Some contradictory banter sprinkled in as well.

So, no comments about the guy who called me EVIL ....but my little push of a “disagree” button, that’s where we clutch our pearls?

#318 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hey Hero, you are in a discussion based on preorder and people who are excited about their purchase.

If you don’t like deeproot, then get the Fhaq outta here and stop trolling peoples shite. It’s not about thick skin, its about respect and courtesy and you don’t seem to get that. If you’re man enough to downvote somebody’s excitement then get some thick skin to handle being called out on it.

#319 3 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Hey Hero, you are in a discussion based on preorder and people who are excited about their purchase.
If you don’t like deeproot, then get the Fhaq outta here and stop trolling peoples shite. It’s not about thick skin, its about respect and courtesy and you don’t seem to get that. If you’re man enough to downvote somebody’s excitement then get some thick skin to handle being called out on it.

LOL. I'm assuming we are talking about Rare jackass! I agree, get the F outta here A hole.

#320 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Personal attack? Hardly. A troll is simply a noun..one who trolls. You identify as a troll.

That was an explanation, not a personal attack.

#321 3 years ago

Personal attack? Hardly. A troll is simply a noun..one who trolls.

Why is little man attacking you? Lol

Look at his pathetic avatar. Gotta feel a bit sorry for that grown man?

It's a "club thread" and he still can't help himself.

#322 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why is little man attacking you?

He cannot stand anyone spending money on what they want that will make them happy.

Quoted from iceman44:

Look at his pathetic avatar. Gotta feel a bit sorry for that grown man?

I plead the 5th.

#323 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I disagree that you’ll be visiting any kind of “factory”.

I don't care if the janitor helps the Engineers assemble my game. Games will be built there, so it indeed will be called a factory by the time my game is ready to be picked up.

#324 3 years ago

He cannot stand anyone spending money on what they want that will make them happy.

I don’t care what you spend your money on. I cannot comprehend blindly supporting a company that hired someone who ripped off our community & hasn’t yet proven they can manufacture anything, while attacking someone from our community who is merely pointing out these facts. There’s no guarantee you will get the thing you think will make you happy.

#325 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don’t care what you spend your money on. I cannot comprehend blindly supporting a company that hired someone who ripped off our community & hasn’t yet proven they can manufacture anything, while attacking someone from our community who is merely pointing out these facts. There’s no guarantee you will get the thing you think will make you happy.

Thanks yet Again for your amazing wisdom. We will let you know how it goes. Thanks.

#326 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

If you don't care what we spend your money on, why are you even in this thread constantly repeating like a broken record?

#327 3 years ago

If you don't care what we spend your money on, why are you even in this thread constantly repeating like a broken record?

I was happy to stop, but people seem to keep wanting to talk to me when I’d rather just watch & downvote quietly. Let me just spectate and you guys can do your thing. Fair?

#328 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s a manufacturing business. That’s the part that counts: the factory. Robert has still not shown a factory. Pointing this out isn’t “negative”, it’s absolutely relevant to a scenario where you’re placing orders & have expectations of receiving a product within a reasonable timeframe. Without a functioning/staffed/trained factory, how are these games going to get made & shipped?

You're 110% correct. Pinball is a manufacturing business. How many pinball games has deeproot manufactured and shipped so far? Anyone know?

#329 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

How many pinball games has deeproot manufactured and shipped so far? Anyone know?

Quoted from NoMonkey:

When should I realistically expect my game to ship?
The first games should be leaving in mid to late Jan for US orders.

Straight from post #1.

#330 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

You're 110% correct. Pinball is a manufacturing business. How many pinball games has deeproot manufactured and shipped so far? Anyone know?

Ya need a design, then some purchase orders to manufacturer something...to then be called a manufacturing company!
So let's see how DR grows into a manufacturing company - ya have to start with orders....

#331 3 years ago

The depth of the art work looks great. The zombie inserts show some real 3D work around them.

5558A3CA-602D-4AFC-A033-D938A18C83E7 (resized).jpeg5558A3CA-602D-4AFC-A033-D938A18C83E7 (resized).jpeg5590C3FF-C0AF-47AF-B5DC-CFF971EAE346 (resized).jpeg5590C3FF-C0AF-47AF-B5DC-CFF971EAE346 (resized).jpeg387CC0BC-B605-4740-A84B-E789E611F42F (resized).jpeg387CC0BC-B605-4740-A84B-E789E611F42F (resized).jpeg

31B6226F-36FA-4CD0-95D7-D7DCDC5F4AF7 (resized).png31B6226F-36FA-4CD0-95D7-D7DCDC5F4AF7 (resized).png
#332 3 years ago

I made my adult decision for today. Put 10% deposit down. Will pick up from the factory once it is ready. [quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! I know you have been a long time optimist and supporter of what deeproot is trying to accomplish.

#333 3 years ago
Quoted from FlawlessJS:

Well I did it....topper, powdered legs, toy upgrade, GI lighting, pinbar protector, shaker, etc.....
[quoted image]

Awesome!

#334 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The depth of the art work looks great. The zombie inserts show some real 3D work around them.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Keeps looking better and better!

#335 3 years ago

Final friendly reminder...

LAST DAY TO ORDER RAZA!!!

#336 3 years ago

PLEASE READ!!!

Yesterday, deeproot added an updated FAQ to their website. I found some of the information VERY interesting...

https://deeprootpinball.com/shop/machines

The updated FAQ is in the yellow box (towards the top of that page) that contains ordering info.

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

PLEASE READ!!!
Yesterday, deeproot added an updated FAQ to their website. I found some of the information VERY interesting...
https://deeprootpinball.com/shop/machines
The updated FAQ is in the yellow box (towards the top of that page) that contains ordering info.

I have added this information in bold at the top of the first post. Thanks for sharing!

#338 3 years ago

I love the mention of Goonies in their last FAQ question. So in for that.

#339 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

If you are having a tough time making a decision, sounds like time for you to now out of the future club? And take your refund check.
Is the refund check dollar for dollar as to what they would give you if you were placing a down payment?

No, it's almost $2k more in credit than the refund check. I'm certainly not chipping in an additional $3K+ for the Xtra at this stage, even though I think it looks really cool. It's get my money back, or take a chance and get a modded Arcade that's "worth" almost $2k more than I put in all those years ago.

If I get a refund and they make the games (and they work), I'll feel like a dumb ass jumping out at the last second.
If I stay in for a game and they don't get made (or they get made but are a box of lights) then I'll feel like a huge dumb ass for not taking the hint and getting out.

Dumb if I do, dumb if I don't. I'm trending toward just leaning into it and finishing out the ride. It's just that there are so many good recent games that I would put this money straight into that makes the risk a more challenging decision.

#340 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Final friendly reminder...
LAST DAY TO ORDER RAZA!!!

Currently it is 8am with this post. Technically, only 7 hours left to order at the discounted rate.

#341 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

No, it's almost $2k more in credit than the refund check. I'm certainly not chipping in an additional $3K+ for the Xtra at this stage, even though I think it looks really cool. It's get my money back, or take a chance and get a modded Arcade that's "worth" almost $2k more than I put in all those years ago.
If I get a refund and they make the games (and they work), I'll feel like a dumb ass jumping out at the last second.
If I stay in for a game and they don't get made (or they get made but are a box of lights) then I'll feel like a huge dumb ass for not taking the hint and getting out.
Dumb if I do, dumb if I don't. I'm trending toward just leaning into it and finishing out the ride. It's just that there are so many good recent games that I would put this money straight into that makes the risk a more challenging decision.

Go for that modded arcade edition. As the most recent stream at What's Brewing, it definitely is not just a box of lights. That is what they called a production unit.

I have lots of faith these are getting built. So much so, I am in on one.

If you get it and don't like how it plays, I don't see it being tough at all selling it later on.

#342 3 years ago

Go for that modded arcade edition. As the most recent stream at What's Brewing, it definitely is not just a box of lights. That is what they called a production unit.
I have lots of faith these are getting built. So much so, I am in on one.
If you get it and don't like how it plays, I don't see it being tough at all selling it later on.

I apologize if it was posted somewhere here but are you able to link that streaming video please?

#343 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I apologize if it was posted somewhere here but are you able to link that streaming video please?

Here it is. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/811329223

#344 3 years ago

RAZA can now be added to your current collection or wishlist. Just added mine.

#345 3 years ago

Arrghh... against my better judgement and utter lack of self control I'm in. Arcade edition. Upgraded toys, gi lighting.

#346 3 years ago

RAZA can now be added to your current collection or wishlist. Just added mine.

Thanks. Officially in.

#347 3 years ago

Order #100224 Xtra plus screen protector and Pinpod

#348 3 years ago

Very nice to see some more orders and at the same time a full day without a troll's posts. It is a great day.

#349 3 years ago

Very nice to see some more orders and at the same time a full day without a troll's posts. It is a great day.

Exactly my thoughts.

#350 3 years ago

Please don't say the "T" word or they Will come....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/7?hl=tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.