56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3272 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 66.
#3151 41 days ago
Quoted from kklank:

Why would you go through someone’s posts from 2 years ago and repost. That is so UNCOOL.
What in the heck is wrong with you?

I didn’t- someone posted in ASOA thread today douchebag. Not cool to assume.

#3152 41 days ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

My apologies.

#3154 41 days ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

So you took a post from another person from another thread and posted in this thread?

#3155 41 days ago
Quoted from RobT:

Truer words have never been spoken on this forum.
Frankly, if Iceman stops reading/posting on Pinside, he could very well wind up enjoying the pinball hobby more, not less. And that goes for many of us in my experience.

It worked for me. *shrug* I'm only here until my Ultraman drops.

#3156 41 days ago
Quoted from kklank:

So you took a post from another person from another thread and posted in this thread?

And the Deep Root thread??

#3157 41 days ago

L no

Quoted from cpr9999:

Less people getting scammed these days if they use CC’s we just learned. Nice.

Still shows who the dum dums are lol

#3158 41 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This thread is finally dying when credit cards and other pins matter more.
Even Benny has given up and spit the bit

Lol, you still think dr was about pinball? I got a pin start up you should invest in. I know you are an easy mark

#3159 41 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

L no

Still shows who the dum dums are lol

Shows over, tickets refunded yet your still here heckling. Lol

#3160 41 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Shows over, tickets refunded yet your still here heckling. Lol

Yep! Gotta warn the next generation, not to be dum dums.

So did you really get a refund, or are you lying?

#3161 41 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yes I did as I already covered in detail.

#3162 40 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Seriously…..can you just stop being so antagonistic.
Multiple people have asked you to stop or take it down a notch.

#3163 40 days ago
Quoted from kklank:

Why? Did you get ripped off? No, as you are so happy to tell the world you gambled and got a push from the house. 300 + retirees didn't, thanks to you.

So no. Drain this thread, but it will live on, as a warning too don't be dum or greedy and speculative.

#3164 40 days ago
Quoted from kklank:

Riddle me this. Did you read all 20,000+ posts before Yelo bought your machine for you? Did you have any idea what a shit show it was, yet still allowed Yelo to once again use clout(and your cash) to try and jump ahead in line by fully paying? What's it like to lose 10gs when you have years of reality staring you in the face. Are you and Yelo still friends?

#3165 40 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Riddle me this. Did you read all 20,000+ posts before Yelo bought your machine for you? Did you have any idea what a shit show it was, yet still allowed Yelo to once again use clout(and your cash) to try and jump ahead in line by fully paying? What's it like to lose 10gs when you have years of reality staring you in the face. Are you and Yelo still friends?

Blah blah blah.
I stopped reading after riddle me this.
Nobody listens to your garbage anymore………..Nobody.

#3166 40 days ago
Quoted from kklank:

Blah blah blah.
I stopped reading after riddle me this.
Nobody listens to your garbage anymore………..Nobody.

No you didn't.

And no you didn't read these 20,000 posts.

Maybe still friends. Thanks for the response!

#3167 40 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

No you didn't.
And no you didn't read these 20,000 posts.
Maybe still friends. Thanks for the response!

Didn’t read one word.
Thanks!

#3168 40 days ago
Quoted from kklank:

Didn’t read one word.
Thanks!

You are welcome. Glad you agree people need to be warned.

#3169 40 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You are welcome. Glad you agree people need to be warned.

Again. Didn’t read a word. Blah blah blah.

#3170 40 days ago
Quoted from kklank:

Again. Didn’t read a word. Blah blah blah.

Please don't take after Yelo. He lies. You read at least 1 word.

Anyhow, what's it like losing 10gs on this? Gotta hurt?

#3171 40 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Please don't take after Yelo. He lies. You read at least 1 word.
Anyhow, what's it like losing 10gs on this? Gotta hurt?

Are you still talking? It might be more productive to communicate elsewhere. Again, nobody is listening.

#3172 40 days ago
Quoted from kklank:

Are you still talking? It might be more productive to communicate elsewhere. Again, nobody is listening.

You are. How was your weekend? Get any over time in to keep the wife happy, after losing 10gs?

#3173 40 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You are. How was your weekend? Get any over time in to keep the wife happy, after losing 10gs?

Yawn.

#3174 40 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You are a complete buffoon. Whats wrong didn't get your "I told you so"?? KK nor I lost a single dollar but for some reason no matter how many times you read it you have to ask again. Grow up, shows over get on with your life. You look so completely foolish.

#3175 39 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You are a complete buffoon. Whats wrong didn't get your "I told you so"?? KK nor I lost a single dollar but for some reason no matter how many times you read it you have to ask again. Grow up, shows over get on with your life. You look so completely foolish.

Lol, im foolish. Who thought they could defy "the math" and needed bailed out by the cc company? Anyway. Got any leads on the next rare shiny?

#3176 39 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lol, im foolish. Who thought they could defy "the math" and needed bailed out by the cc company? Anyway. Got any leads on the next rare shiny?

Yep picked up two beautiful games just this week! Come by anytime if you want to check out the collection. Fun times.

#3177 39 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yep picked up two beautiful games just this week! Come by anytime if you want to check out the collection. Fun times.

What did you get? I’m shocked Mando is gone. TMNT is way underrated for a pro.

#3178 38 days ago

Is everyone still arguing in a RAZA pre-order thread?

56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
#3179 38 days ago
Quoted from hank527:What did you get? I’m shocked Mando is gone. TMNT is way underrated for a pro.

Had a chance to play Mando, AIQ, ST, LZ and TMNT last weekend and I think I liked TMNT the best of the 5.

Edit: not sure why that first line was in there.

#3180 38 days ago
Quoted from hank527:

What did you get? I’m shocked Mando is gone. TMNT is way underrated for a pro.

Yeah unfortunately Mando just didn't click with the family so it had to go. I liked it but wouldn't say it was one of Sterns finest. Traded it for a like new Star Trek LE and cash. While not a ST fan that game is simply incredible and a smooth shooter. Also have a new Alien arriving tomorrow missed shipping today. Hobby is always fun just tough to find space for them all.

#3181 38 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

People these days just don't have much integrity.

Had a chance to play Mando, AIQ, ST, LZ and TMNT last weekend and I think I liked TMNT the best of the 5.

I’m debating AIQ as I’ve only played it once. TMNT is cool with some great shots. My worry is that I will get bored of it. Though after a month I’m liking it more and more.

#3182 38 days ago
Quoted from hank527:

I’m debating AIQ as I’ve only played it once

I’m want to play AIQ cuz I love JP so much. The rules look soooo confusing, but I need to feel it to know whether that’s true during gameplay.

#3183 37 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Aliens LVs are coming soon.

Or try Haggis pin.

#3184 37 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Why? Did you get ripped off? No, as you are so happy to tell the world you gambled and got a push from the house. 300 + retirees didn't, thanks to you.
So no. Drain this thread, but it will live on, as a warning too don't be dum or greedy and speculative.

I’m confused- how did these guys affect 300 retires?

#3186 37 days ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m want to play AIQ cuz I love JP so much. The rules look soooo confusing, but I need to feel it to know whether that’s true during gameplay.

The gem functionality on AIQ feels very similar to how B66 minor villains work during play. The level of the Avenger dictates the the level of improvement the gem provides, with different functionality for the drop targets and Captain Marvel spinner/ramp. For the most part it's just remembering which gems do what.

I had my AIQ Premium for about six months before I sold it. Outside of score min/maxing, the game boils down to collecting gems and Avengers, wash, rinse, repeat. Looking past the very hungry outlanes the table shoots great, I was just ultimately disappointed with how the rules turned out. To be fair, I'm progression focused and not score focused, so AIQ just doesn't resonate with me.

#3187 37 days ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

The gem functionality on AIQ feels very similar to how B66 minor villains work during play. The level of the Avenger dictates the the level of improvement the gem provides, with different functionality for the drop targets and Captain Marvel spinner/ramp. For the most part it's just remembering which gems do what.
I had my AIQ Premium for about six months before I sold it. Outside of score min/maxing, the game boils down to collecting gems and Avengers, wash, rinse, repeat. Looking past the very hungry outlanes the table shoots great, I was just ultimately disappointed with how the rules turned out. To be fair, I'm progression focused and not score focused, so AIQ just doesn't resonate with me.

If thats the case then you'd love deadpool

#3188 37 days ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

To be fair, I'm progression focused and not score focused, so AIQ just doesn't resonate with me.

I think that's why JP works for me...I don't think I'll ever wrap my head around what everything does for scoring strategy....but - I totally understand the concept of getting through the park, trapping Dinos & rescuing people (and the rules for the Raptor & T-Rex stuff)...plus, the shots feel so awesome and unique, especially when you're on a combo roll. So, that's what I'd need to see about AIQ...will the stuff I can comprehend feel satisfying, or is it TOO much score/tourney-strategy stuff?

#3189 37 days ago

Again I am confused how potential RAZA buyers getting a refund are responsible for the 300+ people.

Only the mentally challenged can not understand the difference here.

#3190 37 days ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think that's why JP works for me...I don't think I'll ever wrap my head around what everything does for scoring strategy....but - I totally understand the concept of getting through the park, trapping Dinos & rescuing people (and the rules for the Raptor & T-Rex stuff)...plus, the shots feel so awesome and unique, especially when you're on a combo roll. So, that's what I'd need to see about AIQ...will the stuff I can comprehend feel satisfying, or is it TOO much score/tourney-strategy stuff?

I’d like to know as well as I want a premium or want to trade for one.

#3191 37 days ago
Quoted from hank527:

I’d like to know as well as I want a premium or want to trade for one.

Aren’t Premiums coming out in December?

#3192 36 days ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s a lot different from JP.
It’s main mode based, each mode is a gem.
It gets alittle repetitive despite the unique layout. It also gets discouraging when you lose a mode. That’s playing as a progression player not a score player.

I feel JP is a better game.

#3193 34 days ago

Back to deeproot and Robert Mueller.

BOA and Mastercard have reversed their decision and WON'T BE refunding my money.

Lesson learned....cash is king...especially cash on the glass.

Wish I could burn deeproot also but I can't.

What's in your wallet?

20210913_134239 (resized).jpg
#3194 34 days ago

Quoted from tp:

BOA and Mastercard have reversed their decision and WON'T BE refunding my money.
What's in your wallet?[quoted image]

Ugh, another reason BofA is a terrible company...sorry to hear that. At least you aren't out a paid in full spot, if I recall correctly.

#3195 34 days ago
Quoted from tp:Back to deeproot and Robert Mueller.

Wow. What a Rollercoaster!

Anybody else get defeat snatched from the jaws of victory by their CC company?

#3196 34 days ago
Quoted from tp:

Did they provide an explanation of why they will not?

#3197 34 days ago
Quoted from tp:

That sucks about your Credit Card company. But I appreciate your candor in posting about it publicly. It's helpful for others to know and I suspect most people in the same situation will remain silent or pretend all is good.
You're a stand up guy, TP.

#3198 34 days ago
Quoted from tp:

That sucks, but is not surprising. I found it to be more surprising that people were being successful with their chargebacks.

#3199 34 days ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That sucks about your Credit Card company. But I appreciate your candor in posting about it publicly. It's helpful for others to know and I suspect most people in the same situation will remain silent or pretend all is good. You're a stand up guy, TP.

Thanks for the kind words.

#3200 34 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wow. What a Rollercoaster!
Anybody else get defeat snatched from the jaws of victory by their CC company?

Yea one I wished I had never gotten on.
(deeproot/mastercard/boa )

Mastercard confirmed a refund/ boa reneged by saying couldn't recoup the money passed the buck back to mastercard where I decided to exit the ride.

There are 3272 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 66.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside