56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 66.
#2551 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Yea but to be fair Ben, your a nice douche that gets shit done!

Hey Hilton helped me a LOT on AMH. He certainly knows pinball and what operators/owners want.

Bill is there a way you can "nuke these games from orbit"? Like in the movies where they have to bury the evil Mummy talisman once and for all to save Earth?

#2552 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

There are so many people on pinside that hide behind their avatar with no skin in the game and point fingers. I’ll say it again.
No Skin in the Game. But talk a lot of smack.

I'm not sure I understand, why would someone have or want "skin in the game" if they don't believe in the project? Not being invested probably makes it easier to be objective.

#2553 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Hey Hilton helped me a LOT on AMH. He certainly knows pinball and what operators/owners want.
Bill is there a way you can "nuke these games from orbit"? Like in the movies where they have to bury the evil Mummy talisman once and for all to save Earth?

But Title TBD! Bill doesn’t own all of them #FreeFoodTruck

/s

#2554 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

And with that, Ice became "The Hilton of Deeproot"
Who says history doesn't repeat itself?
Disclaimer: Hilton is an IRL friend of mine. We used to shop at the same grocery store even. But he is still kind of a douche. (as am I!)

That’s funny Benny! Even as intellectually dishonest and “douchey” as you can be, even YOU can’t say with a straight face that I ever had any word of support for Robert Mueller. Just the opposite.

I’m sure the keyboard commando sleuths have been combing the thread for such evidence.

As least you now understand the financial structure that supported DR? Maybe?

Did I want a game that was promised to me. F yeah. I wanted other people To get their games too. Not many but some

What are you gonna do with your life now King Benny? Follow Jpop around?

As much as you post, getting paid by someone, you could at least turn your Pinside badge RED you “cheap bastard”, your words.

And if there is one single DUNCE out there that bought a game from Deeproot BEFORE last December based on anything I said, and can’t think or act for yourselves the let’s hear it right now! Anybody? Raise your hand.

#2555 2 years ago

Has anyone ever seen Iceman and Bob in the same place, at the same time?

Asking for a friend.

#2556 2 years ago

Ice is gaslighting harder than a furnace tech during a hundred year blizzard.

#2557 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Magic Girl, Raza, for sure, would have to read the contracts on his version of AIW. This Mueller guy had no shame and really if he can just take what he wants without legally doing more than threatening everyone with law suits, then taking money from everyone without producing a game came easy to him. He was a dumpster fire from day 1 and I do feel bad for everyone that really had their hands tied due to threats of law suits. It's just not worth it when it comes to a "hobby"

#2558 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Ice is gaslighting harder than a furnace tech during a hundred year blizzard.

Not even one DUNCE will admit it Benny. Pitiful really. I would have expected it in this blame everybody else culture YOU live in.

Maybe there just aren’t any and you are back to making shit up as usual.

Feel that furnace Benny! Pinside Drama Queen

#2559 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This BS about "no skin in the game" needs to be put to rest once and for all.
This nonsensical argument was made numerous times back in the days of the Predator thread, and back then, enough people bought into it that people would be ejected from threads for being critical of "the project" who didn't have a Predator on order (i.e, "no skin in the game").
Newsflash: we all have "skin in the game" by being part of this hobby, regardless of whether we actually paid any money to Deeproot. This is more true now than it has ever been. Otherwise you have nothing but an echo chamber.

It’s applicable now. After SkitB, Andrew, MG Jpop deposits and now RM, yes. We are in this together. I’ve lost about $6600 between them all (not DR, no interest in title), and if we, the legacy collectors, can just try to listen to eachother the noobs will follow, hopefully, and no one will get burned by historic repetition.

#2560 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not even one DUNCE will admit it Benny. Pitiful really. I would have expected it in this blame everybody else culture YOU live in.
Maybe there just aren’t any and you are back to making shit up as usual.
Feel that furnace Benny! Pinside Drama Queen

Can't you ever shut up ? Thought you were bragging to be golfing, why post stuff here ?

#2561 2 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Can't you ever shut up ? Thought you were bragging to be golfing, why post stuff here ?

I seem to have contracted diarrhea of the mouth syndrome from Benny.

Simple solution. It’s called the ignore feature. I love it myself

Hey I drained the other thread for you. And no I’m not gonna shut up so here’s to you.

#2562 2 years ago

I think BOTH benheck & iceman44 should settle this on Kanedas show live.

08A8BC4D-6E01-4983-8452-99E8460374E5.gif08A8BC4D-6E01-4983-8452-99E8460374E5.gif
#2563 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hey I drained the other thread for you. And no I’m not gonna shut up so here’s to you.

Don't listen to the haters Ice. Your BS is pure entertainment. Keep it coming, brother.

#2564 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Yea but to be fair Ben, your a nice douche that gets shit done!

Ben’s a strawberry douche.

#2565 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ice, what you shoot today? With wifi and cooler of beers, there are side bets here.
Ben shot on par today. Sorry, had to.

#2566 2 years ago

I shot a 91 today

Been a year, but 91 out of 100 in 5-stand stand clays

I'm content

#2567 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I can dish it out and I can take it as well. Let me have it. That’s cool. Lol.
You’re more than welcome to say I told you so.
This doesn’t make you a better person by rubbing someone’s face in it after the fact playing the armchair quarterback.
It kind of comes across as a dickish post with attitude and super self righteous. No?
Look I’m kidding. It’s a hobby. Nothing personal.
I lost money in this whole deal. What did you lose?
There are so many people on pinside that hide behind their avatar with no skin in the game and point fingers. I’ll say it again.
No Skin in the Game. But talk a lot of smack.
The only time I post a “dickish post” is when some dude posts some shit, acts like Nostradamus with Zero skin in the game.
Anything is easy if you’re not vested. Literally anything.
This one goes in the the loss column. Not a big deal. Move on to Haggis! Lol.
I’m sure you’re a terrific guy but do you or anybody like having someone look over your shoulder when you buy just about anything? Heck no.
That’s originally what this thread was designed for. Pre-order dudes talkin’ to pre-order dudes.
I gotta ask. Did you place a pre-order? Just curious. Did you have skin in the game? (And I don’t mean this in a malicious way of any kind).
Usually when I ask and someone doesn’t answer, it means no.
If you lost out like I did. I’m sorry you lost money as well.

I don't think you understand what an armchair quarterback is. We scripted this play years ago, not the day after the other shoe dropped. 3 people saw It coming and got out. 3.

#2568 2 years ago
F0846EC0-FF34-460C-AA1E-0AA96770A35D.gifF0846EC0-FF34-460C-AA1E-0AA96770A35D.gif
#2569 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Thank you and fair enough.

Quoted from iceman44:

I hope it does not smell too bad. Get well soon.

#2570 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Refunds were an option and still are an option and ALWAYS will be an option.
Pinball is just one aspect of the Deeproot 575 fund that is not going “bankrupt”
Could they cease pinball operations? Sure.
RAZA will be built and the game is fun!

Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Curious iceman44 - as an investment professional, would you invest in Deeproot funds?

Quoted from iceman44:

I think you know the answer to that Bmore

still love you ice
But history his fun

#2571 2 years ago

My instincts tell me this thread is being abandoned and my guess is they set up a secret Facebook group or something similar.
If so, good for them and now they can strategize and commiserate without all of the noise of Pinside.

The concluding series of comments here reads as though Iceman was the last to go and he went screaming and kicking.
LOL
(He'll be back)

F@%k Deeproot for what they have done to these good people and our hobby.

#2572 2 years ago

What can usually happen in a liquidation or bankruptcy is that the employees find out that superannuation was not paid. Workers can also lose leave and other entitlements.....there are no winners in this situation and Robert has hurt many people

#2573 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

still love you ice
But history his fun

Yup. Gaslighting. Trying to change a past people can easily remember.

And HAHAHAHAHA good luck with your stupid lawsuit. A bunch of rich people with 1k down on a phantom product VS hundreds of retirees who lost EVERYTHING?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

#2574 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

There are only two possible reasons.
1. ignorant and/or stupid
2. evil

Hey, remember when you insinuated that I was ignorant, stupid & evil for warning you about a guy who hired a ponzi criminal & then stole retirement funds from hundred of innocent people?

Apology incoming?

#2575 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

And HAHAHAHAHA good luck with your stupid lawsuit. A bunch of rich people with 1k down on a phantom product VS hundreds of retirees who lost EVERYTHING?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What's with all the hate?

#2576 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

What's with all the hate?

Where do you see hate? This is schadenfreude.

#2577 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Where do you see hate

I stand corrected ... more plausible he thrives on other peoples misery!

#2578 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

That’s a contextless simplification. He’s enjoying seeing bad people (Robert) suffer the consequences for their harmful actions toward others. The guy stole people’s retirements. Ben’s reaction is sound. He’s on the side of the good guys.

#2579 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That’s a contextless simplification. He’s enjoying seeing bad people (Robert) suffer the consequences for their harmful actions toward others. The guy stole people’s retirements. Ben’s reaction is sound. He’s on the side of the good guys.

I also enjoy seeing people who bought into Deeproot's bullshit LOSING THEIR MONEY.

#2580 2 years ago

One of the main cheerleaders here seems awfully quiet this weekend since the news broke...

#2581 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I also enjoy seeing people who bought into Deeproot's bullshit LOSING THEIR MONEY.

+1
Seeing rich morons lose their money is fun. Go figure.

#2582 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

One of the main cheerleaders here seems awfully quiet this weekend since the news broke...

Maybe he is busy covering his tracks?

#2583 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

We just need to ‘wait and see…’

#2584 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Maybe he is busy covering his tracks?

Possibly. The boomer may have Googled the word "gaslighting" I kept using and had an OH SHIT moment.

#2585 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:I also enjoy seeing people who bought into Deeproot's bullshit LOSING THEIR MONEY.

You know, I thought you were a terrific guy when I met you a long time ago at Terry’s party at Pinball Life but that kind of statement is simply not necessary. And completely over the top.
Honestly, I don’t follow this stuff as much as you but I thought the game looked fun because of seeing Steve Bowden’s enthusiasm for the game. So I took a chance.
Now you say I deserve to lose my money. Why?

#2586 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hey, remember when you insinuated that I was ignorant, stupid & evil for warning you about a guy who hired a ponzi criminal & then stole retirement funds from hundred of innocent people?
Apology incoming?

I remember well when he sold his R&M spot for vaporware. I thought he was absolutely nuts.

Quoted from Makakka:

RAZA is out so I sell my spot #357 BS still unproduced due to EU tax slash ie first in line for U.S. customer. Anyone interested pm (1.5k premium).

#2587 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

#2588 2 years ago

It's pretty ironic Ice is complaining about people who are saying "I told you so". Wait...no it isn't.

#2589 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I read this statement again and I still don’t understand why you would put out a statement like this that is so terrible.

We’ve all said stuff that is argumentative and been harsh to one another. In the end, I think everyone here on Pinside are terrific people that have passion for a hobby but this is a whole new level.

#2590 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I read this statement again and I still don’t understand why you would put out a statement like this that is so terrible.
We’ve all said stuff that is argumentative and been harsh to one another. In the end, I think everyone here on Pinside are terrific people that have passion for a hobby but this is a whole new level.

Call it “tough love”. We presented so many facts & tried to warn those of you who refused to see it…but many of you became enraged at people like us & turned into a cult - defending RM & Jpop at every turn. Some of you even placed blame on Ben for this debacle. What’s he supposed to do, pat you on the head and say “Oh no, you never saw this coming, poor lad”.

#2591 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

So I'm out an extra $95 to Deeproot over what I had into Zidware.
It makes me feel even better to know how much that pleases you Ben.

What an insulting comment to people just trying to get their pinball machine. Many of us "bought into it" because it was the only option we had to hopefully receive a game following the Zidware debacle.

#2592 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

If one single non-Zidware pinhead that invested in RAZA claims any kind of “misery” they’re weak sauce. They have only themselves to blame.

#2593 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

What an insulting comment to people just trying to get their pinball machine. Many of us "bought into it" because it was the only option we had to hopefully receive a game following the Zidware debacle.

Couldn’t you have just taken a lump sum years ago?

#2594 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Would you invest in a new financial advisor that hired Bernie Madoff (or Michael Milken), bragged about how successful his fund was going to be, belittled every one around him, including other (honest, hard working) fund managers? And I’m taking BEFORE that fund broke the law and stole people’s money?

Would you? And what would you think about people who did invest in them? Should you care? Why?

#2595 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Call it “tough love”. We presented so many facts & tried to warn those of you who refused to see it…but many of you became enraged at people like us & turned into a cult - defending RM & Jpop at every turn. Some of you even placed blame on Ben for this debacle. What’s he supposed to do, pat you on the head and say “Oh no, you never saw this coming, poor lad”.

No I won’t call it “tough love”. You did.

I want to know why, DIRECTLY from Ben why he enjoys seeing ME, that bought into Deep Root, LOSE MY MONEY.
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?
What did I ever do to you?

#2596 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

You’re totally missing the point.

#2597 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I want to know why, DIRECTLY from Ben why he enjoys seeing ME, that bought into Deep Root, LOSE MY MONEY.

Where the fuck are you at Ben?

#2598 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

You also had refund option.

#2599 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I could be wrong, but even after all the warnings, red flags, and pleading, the only way this finally goes away is if hard lessons are learned. And apparently the only way that was going to happen at this point was for people to lose their deposits.

It sucks, and it sounds harsh, but it's reality.

#2600 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I prefer to think of it as they "deserved" to lose their money.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/52?hl=emspence and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.