56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 66.
#2401 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I prefer ICEGELLAN! Lol

69E69EB2-9147-444F-AFBD-400B1B10F70B (resized).jpeg69E69EB2-9147-444F-AFBD-400B1B10F70B (resized).jpeg
#2402 2 years ago

My best guess is they might force refunds to new Raza buyers that bought in December 2020. That either paid a deposit or went all in. That is if there is no realistic goal of manufacturing the 100+ games starting by the end of 2021. Time to pack it in & either do a restart on the game for 2022. The goodwill people you would hope for a payout also with any previous vendors owed. Clean up the mess, & start over with a new company & name - less JPOP. Let him find another home. This would not be a easy task with all the crap that has gone on over the years. Almost like a fresh start with Homepin which we will see soon with the new pinball machine. Anything is possible with the pinball biz.

#2403 2 years ago
5BB3D54E-3A4D-4CD1-8C5B-58274D130CF9.jpeg5BB3D54E-3A4D-4CD1-8C5B-58274D130CF9.jpeg
#2404 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ben and Jpop were going to come to your house to assemble your game for another $1k I think?
One of the dumbest ideas ever and you can’t even fly/hotel/meals for 2 for $1k. Lol

I'm saving my thoughts on that one until THE END.

#2405 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

fwiw I don't think you threatened anyone and are probably a really good guy IRL. I wouldn't sweat having to explain yourself too much there

I really appreciate that. I will take your advice and move on...thank you.

#2406 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Greg can get pretty emotional on here, I'd take his claims with a few grains of salt
Remember the Prophet Rudy: "Hey, it's only pinball!"

I’m not going to lie, those accusations were upsetting. Moving forward I won’t let him or his words bother me. Like I said in my previous post...moving on. Thanks.

#2407 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Pretty simple in my view. The negatives far outweighed the positive. Example compare this thread (minus the pop in gloaters) vs the other thread. I can only imagine the messages they were receiving lol. As for contact i would only say don’t believe everything you read by “others”. I have called and emailed several times and always gotten a reply. (As long as you have a vested interest). I see it as a means to filter out the hate/attacks which is Kind of what was attempted with this thread. Not that easy as this thread Also proves. Lol

100% this.

#2408 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace: ** Question - if you have a deposit in, would you take this offer?

Nope.

#2409 2 years ago

So... Cary made a new (Omnibus) video referring to messages from 2 Deeproot employees, saying that they've gotten no pay the last month.

In "positive" news, that seems not to be a irregularity around DR staff, according to Carys previous statements.

#2410 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So... Cary made a new (Omnibus) video referring to messages from 2 Deeproot employees, saying that they've gotten no pay the last month.
In "positive" news, that seems not to be a irregularity around DR staff, according to Carys previous statements.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"0dd77cfa700d8656972088a2d31899552df78d83-1629467624-1800"};
//]]>

I thought it was confirmed that everyone is furloughed right now?

#2411 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I thought it was confirmed that everyone is furloughed right now?

Propably my misunderstanding (since I never heard that word before). XD

#2412 2 years ago

I am having a hard time understanding why people are still working there at all if they are not being paid? Or does furloughed mean they are not even working and possibly have found other jobs?

#2413 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I am having a hard time understanding why people are still working there at all if they are not being paid? Or does furloughed mean they are not even working and possibly have found other jobs?

Furloughed means you are basically laid off, but technically still employed by the company. So no work and no pay. The difference is that if the company were to recover, they don't have to rehire you in order for you to return to work.

#2414 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Oh I can easily answer the first question.

#2415 2 years ago

Surely no employees means these are being built, right?

#2416 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I think it’s like the end of Gung Ho where management bravely assembles product by hand, inspiring their once-demoralized workforce into joining them, triumphantly pulling victory from the jaws of defeat and competing the task seconds before the deadline, saving not only the factory but in fact the entire town!!!

#2417 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Surely a Forum says no employees so that must be, right?

#2418 2 years ago

I am in the wrong thread and didn't realize it so I erased my post. I am not an pre-order customer so I am not posting in this thread, period

#2419 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think it’s like the end of Gung Ho where management bravely assembles product by hand, inspiring their once-demoralized workforce into joining them, triumphantly pulling victory from the jaws of defeat and competing the task seconds before the deadline, saving not only the factory but in fact the entire town!!!

gonna knock out a hundred machines.. me and jpop. we're gonna skip lunch

#2420 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Well, former employees that still know some furloughed employees as well. But true, this employee did say it on the internet

#2421 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Well, former employees that still know some furloughed employees as well. But true, this employee did say it on the internet

So "some employees" translates to "no employees" based on a "possible assumed employee" equals fact. Gotcha! Totally makes sense now.....

#2422 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You're right, its much more likely that Cary Hardy is lying.

#2423 2 years ago

I'm sorry I stirred that up again. I will refrain from posting now (until there is a definate end -hopefully positive- in sight).

#2424 2 years ago

The economy is on fire right now, factories can't find enough help.

Probably a bad sign that Bob had to furlough employees during such times.

#2425 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

You're right, its much more likely that Cary Hardy is lying.

Not lying but certainly a sensationalist on many topics. Typical video blogger.

#2426 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

gonna knock out a hundred machines.. me and jpop. we're gonna skip lunch

Wow you are a better man than me.
It would cost him a pretty penny to hire me!

#2427 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

So "some employees" translates to "no employees" based on a "possible assumed employee" equals fact. Gotcha! Totally makes sense now.....

Do you have an insider saying different? Besides RM?

Didn't think so.

Anyway, I hope you get your game!

#2428 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Not lying but certainly a sensationalist on many topics. Typical video blogger.

How would one go about sensationalizing that?

Furloughed employees, yes or no.

Consensus among former employees is no. Pinball insiders is no.

#2429 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Do you have an insider saying different? Besides RM?
Didn't think so.
Anyway, I hope you get your game!

No I prefer to not follow assumption, rumor, or theory's. Hope I get my game also thanks.

#2430 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No I prefer to not follow assumption, rumor, or theory's. Hope I get my game also thanks.

What about facts? Facts are employees are furloughed, per dr employee.

#2431 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What about facts? Facts are employees are furloughed, per dr employee.

Ok I'll bite. Show me where an employee first hand said that. Not second hand thanks.

#2432 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok I'll bite. Show me where an employee first hand said that. Not second hand thanks.

Check your dms

#2434 2 years ago
9030BC4F-3401-4198-90D8-BE7865F42780.gif9030BC4F-3401-4198-90D8-BE7865F42780.gif
#2436 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

We sooo need a Prince Pinball.

We soooo need a RAZA pinball.

Neither are going to happen, sadly.

#2437 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hand waving. Hi.

#2438 2 years ago

But somehow me mentioning back in 2019 the furloughs from 2019 wasn’t enough to get you to not go in on this. Haha.

#2439 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Hand waving. Hi.

Pretty sure you posted that you quit not furloughed and were fully paid. At least thats what you posted.

#2440 2 years ago

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2021/comp25179.pdf

I think it's over, fat lady is singing
Jail time for RM?

Deleting as much of his online presence as possible makes 100% sense now

#2441 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:Pretty sure you posted that you quit not furloughed and were fully paid. At least thats what you posted.

Quoted from Scandell:

I worked for Deeproot Studios last year and quit after Robert stopped paying me. I have 4 kids and couldn’t lend him money via “work without pay”. It’s feasible he owes me interest on late payment. He has since thrown a cease and desist at me and has threatened to pursue after a bonus he paid me as I joined his organization. Don’t assume we are all haters. You might just be lacking perspective.

From the other thread. RM is a class act. Doesn't pay employee's and then threaten employees when they complain. Not good. Other legal action issued on behalf of the people vs RM would not be surprising.

#2442 2 years ago

9. Mueller also used more than $1.5 million of the Funds’ assets to pay hundreds of personal expenses, including his daughter’s private school tuition, vacations with his family, his second wedding, his second divorce, his third wedding, jewelry for both his second and third wives (including engagement rings and wedding bands for both wives), other lifestyle spending for and by his family, and to buy a condominium in Kauai, Hawaii. When asked by SEC counsel during investigative testimony about his use of the Funds’ assets to pay for these personal and family expenses, Mueller asserted his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

#2443 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I'm saving my thoughts on that one until THE END.

Is it end enough for you now?

#2444 2 years ago

An End? This story just started

#2445 2 years ago

This is just sad. Overall way more money out than with Dutch Pinball but the only bright side....it's a lot less money out from Pinheads (it still doesn't make it feel any better though). Just sad!!!!

#2446 2 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Highly doubtful it's the Investors of the DR plans that are suing... if I were a gambling man I'd put my cash on it being some party that had prior involvement with Zidware trying to shake the bushes. Not that I have any clue about legal stuff, but I thought about the circumstances whilst speculating about the magnitude of this complication. it'd have to be a real doozie to ultimately have any bearing on me eventually getting my games.

wrong

#2447 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wrong. There are no direct investors.
I like this update, it just means the saga continues and it’s going to drive the looky lou’s hanging onto failure absolutely crazy! Minds will be blown.
Odds are Billy, Cointaker or a group of wronged suppliers
Meanwhile, patience. I’ve got a lot of it
Been 7 years or so now? What’s another wait time
In fact, I’m popping open a beer on my way to Maui and I’m gonna enjoy this good drama!
How many theories or death knell posts will we get now? Ahhhh yes. It’s a beautiful thing

Wrong

#2448 2 years ago

Yeah that didn’t age well. Poor Ice

#2449 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

You and I seem to be the only two people that grasp how the 575 fund works… how many times do we have to spell that out?

Glad you and Iceman grasp how the funds work.....apparentely Robert didn't though!!

#2450 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Glad you and Iceman grasp how the funds work.....apparentely Robert didn't though!!

Hahaha!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/49?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.