56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 66.
#2251 2 years ago

I received a reply email from Robert and he started that he is working the legal mess to get rid of it as quick as possible.

Hope this all works out.

#2252 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I’m not sure how many pre-order people are on this thread anymore.
As far as I can tell, DR has announced they are in the middle of a lawsuit and they shut down social media.
Those are the facts. Nothing else.
I’m not sure why mostly everybody thinks they are done yet.
They are not out of business yet.
These machines can still be made. Time will tell.

I will say this, the premature gloating by Ben and others that deeproot is dead will not age well...

#2253 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I will say this, the premature gloating by Ben and others that deeproot is dead will not age well...

kind of surprised, about the deep hatred ,more so as he also started putting down AP ? Life's to short !

#2254 2 years ago

Doubling down on 'positivity' rarely works in the world of scams. That's why people get taken. People dig in because 'it's gotta be true I'm too smart to fall for a scheme'. Always be skeptical. This whole thing has screamed scam for a long time, and anyone who is still holding onto the 'it'll happen'....how many other scams have taken your money?

#2255 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

By which employees? The ones who are furloughed, or the ones who didn't get paid? Serious question.

Cause you know those online employer reviews could never be faked. Employees regularly work for free, going unpaid for months at a time, and continue showing up for work out of the goodness of their hearts and even work overtime to get the job done in a timely manner.

#2256 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Shall we open a new topic for the people who think the outcome will be positive!?

That’s EXACTLY what this thread was intended to be as outlined by the OP in his very first post. Since the moderators share the same views as the main deeproot thread, they allowed their bias to interfere with their own ability to properly moderate this thread according to Pinside’s own guidelines. So this resulted in two “sewers” with those that preordered RAZA only having PM as a place to communicate effectively with each other without all the noise and negativity. ACTUAL information has been shared behind the scenes and will not see the light of day in the public threads. It’s really sad the intent of this thread wasn’t respected and maintained as the skeptics and critics already had their thread, we just wanted ours. Oh well...carry on...

#2257 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Doubling down on 'positivity' rarely works in the world of scams. That's why people get taken. People dig in because 'it's gotta be true I'm too smart to fall for a scheme'. Always be skeptical. This whole thing has screamed scam for a long time, and anyone who is still holding onto the 'it'll happen'....how many other scams have taken your money?

I have lost zero dollars and zero cents to scams during the 44 years I’ve been on this planet. If deeproot turns out to be a well orchestrated and years in the making scam for an insignificant amount of money from the RAZA deposits, then yes, this will be the first scam I fell for. Thanks for asking. Until then...

#2258 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

That’s EXACTLY what this thread was intended to be as outlined by the OP in his very first post. Since the moderators share the same views as the main deeproot thread, they allowed their bias to interfere with their own ability to properly moderate this thread according to Pinside’s own guidelines. So this resulted in two “sewers” with those that preordered RAZA only having PM as a place to communicate effectively with each other without all the noise and negativity. ACTUAL information has been shared behind the scenes and will not see the light of day in the public threads. It’s really sad the intent of this thread wasn’t respected and maintained as the skeptics and critics already had their thread, we just wanted ours. Oh well...carry on...

Again you guys put the blame on Pinsiders. The blame should be on Robert and deeproot missing all their deadlines and failing to provide substantive updates. That's the actual problem; the negative comments are just a symptom.

This thread was pretty quiet, and mostly just actual preorder folks for a long time. It started getting active again after Robert missed the last deadline, and then really picked up following the latest communication.

Quoted from wrb1977:

Cause you know those online employer reviews could never be faked. Employees regularly work for free, going unpaid for months at a time, and continue showing up for work out of the goodness of their hearts and even work overtime to get the job done in a timely manner.

They might if deeproot paid for their relocation expenses, and if Robert promised the paychecks were just around the corner.

Quoted from wrb1977:

//]]>

Couldn't age any worse than Robert's many ridiculous public comments.

Quoted from wrb1977:

ACTUAL information has been shared behind the scenes and will not see the light of day in the public threads.

There are enough unhappy preorder buyers that any official or substantial information gets shared here or with Kaneda. You might think you're getting the inside scoop, but I doubt it. Kinda like how Ice had the inside scoop on the Alien remake, except he didn't. It was all bs that was being fed to him.

Still...anything could happen. I hope you get your games. You've got a real optimistic attitude. Although optimism in the face of mounting evidence can start to seem like delusion.

#2259 2 years ago

Rarehero don’t you have something better to do than following me around in a thread for a game you didn’t order dishing out downvotes??? It’s actually quite impressive and like clockwork...I post...BOOM...rarehero downvote!

#2260 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I have lost zero dollars and zero cents to scams during the 44 years I’ve been on this planet. If deeproot turns out to be a well orchestrated and years in the making scam for an insignificant amount of money from the RAZA deposits, then yes, this will be the first scam I fell for. Thanks for asking. Until then...

You are right. This wasn't a well orchestrated and years long scam in the making. It turned into one through incompetence.

Anyway - I agree with you on one thing. I do not think this should have came into this thread, and apologize for adding to it.

#2261 2 years ago

Full of armchair wrestlers here,i like to stay positive,that’s why I only come here once a month…
Shall we open a new topic for the people who think the outcome will be positive!?

Ok, I will join.

RAZA looks like a million bucks!

(But if I run the math, it should look like 21 million bucks)

#2262 2 years ago

The lack of critical thinking and outright denial in this thread is terrifying.

#2263 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Again you guys put the blame on Pinsiders.

This thread was pretty quiet, and mostly just actual preorder folks for a long time.

Still...anything could happen. I hope you get your games. You've got a real optimistic attitude. Although optimism in the face of mounting evidence can start to seem like delusion.

Last post for now as I got shit to do and I fell into the trap of wasting more of my time...

Not blaming Pinsiders at all for any of deeproot’s actions, just asking all along for you guys to respect the wishes of the OP and why he created this thread in the first place and for those that didn’t preorder RAZA and have nothing positive to say to show some common courtesy and decency and stay in the other thread.

Mostly actual preorder folks is how it should have stayed.

Thanks...I hope I get my game too! Mounting evidence? You mean mounting speculation. Not delusion, my money has already been spent so I’m just staying positive based off of my continuing communications with deeproot. Yes, they are still very responsive.

Have fun!

#2264 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Anyway - I agree with you on one thing. I do not think this should have came into this thread, and apologize for adding to it.

Thanks man...I appreciate that...no apology needed!

...now I’m out! Lol

#2265 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I received a reply email from Robert and he started that he is working the legal mess to get rid of it as quick as possible.
Hope this all works out.

Did he say why he had been scrubbing social media regarding the deeproot name? Did he say why his entire company was furloughed? Did he mention UL certification? There was a lot of discovery that could have transpired besides the “lawsuit” and “other legal challenges”.

Maybe Robert shouldn’t have bothered replying to your email, while conveniently ignoring so many raging fires at the $44M company he ran and which is now worth $0. RM’s omission of these pertinent factors reeks of dishonesty by someone who can’t admit to himself it is over. Or it could be a lack of focus on what’s important or gross incompetence. Does it matter which one?

Anyway thanks for pasting RM’s reply to your inquiry. It just raises more questions.
30D0C258-CE7A-46E6-80A1-161F8038BBA1.jpeg30D0C258-CE7A-46E6-80A1-161F8038BBA1.jpeg

#2266 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

ACTUAL information has been shared behind the scenes and will not see the light of day in the public threads.

If you hate the “sewer” so much, what is the advantage to hiding the “actual information”?

Quoted from wrb1977:

Rarehero don’t you have something better to do than following me around in a thread for a game you didn’t order dishing out downvotes??? It’s actually quite impressive and like clockwork...I post...BOOM...rarehero downvote!

For the longest time, I didn’t even post in this thread - but, I’d drop a downvote when someone posted something asinine. Downvote means “disagree”…very simple, doesn’t take any time to do, and didn’t clutter the thread - something you dislike, so you’d think that you’d respect that I kept silent….but due to my downvotes, this guy would PM me crazy cryptic threats like a Batman villain. You are a hypocrite when you infer that I should have something better to do when you spend copious amounts of time & emotion to attack & threaten me, when all I do is read & click. Maybe look at yourself & how you spend your time. Being a loyal cultist to a pinball fraud is a bizarre way to invest one’s time.

#2267 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

how many other scams have taken your money?

If you're Iceman....a lot

#2268 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

If you hate the “sewer” so much, what is the advantage to hiding the “actual information”?

For the longest time, I didn’t even post in this thread - but, I’d drop a downvote when someone posted something asinine. Downvote means “disagree”…very simple, doesn’t take any time to do, and didn’t clutter the thread - something you dislike, so you’d think that you’d respect that I kept silent….but due to my downvotes, this guy would PM me crazy cryptic threats like a Batman villain. You are a hypocrite when you infer that I should have something better to do when you spend copious amounts of time & emotion to attack & threaten me, when all I do is read & click. Maybe look at yourself & how you spend your time. Being a loyal cultist to a pinball fraud is a bizarre way to invest one’s time.

Okay...now you’ve gone too far. I have never threatened you and I don’t appreciate you suggesting I did, especially in a public forum. I would NEVER threaten anyone anywhere, especially in a pinball forum! How stupid do you think I am? I know I know, pretty stupid cause I so foolishly ordered a RAZA. Anyway, you already started a thread regarding the strange messages I sent to you. My initial “thank you” was for the downvotes and then after that I decided to troll the troll, nothing more. If anyone cares to read that thread here it is...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-anyone-lives-near-wrb1977-please-check-in-on-him

I do not want to share the PMs between us as that is prohibited by Pinside and is unethical but I absolutely will share all of them if I have to clear this up to prove to the pinball community that I never threatened you. Your hostility and obscenities towards me will be clearly on display for everyone to see while I remained calm and didn’t lose my cool regardless of what you were yelling at me. I doubt you want this to go that far. I just reread them all myself in case I missed something, which I didn’t. So I kindly suggest you reread our messages and politely acknowledge to everyone here the truth and rescind your false accusations. I do take this very seriously. In giving you the benefit of the doubt, are you possibly getting me mixed up with someone else? Your anger towards me in this post is clear and tame in comparison to what you said in the PMs. Cultist? Batman villain? Hardly...I simply ordered something I wanted and still hope I get it.

Thanks in advance.

#2269 2 years ago

There is no point in anyone with just a deposit down pulling out now. It is still the same gamble they were willing to take back in December 2020. They either get their RAZA (very rare and collectible), get a refund forced on them if Deeproot pulls the plug and blames any one of countless available reasons, or lose their deposit if Deeproot declares bankruptcy. The pre-order guys are not oblivious to deeproot's troubles and the numerous delays. They just hope to somehow get their game before deeproot pulls the plug. They Figure the fewer RAZAs produced the more their rare game will be worth.

#2270 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

No interest in answering a single fucking question you ask me.

Then quit posting stupid shit, that begs the questions, to be answered.

You said they will be built. I'm assuming by you, since you can't answer the question...

#2271 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I agree a nice looking pinball machine. If the samples & info became available. The first thing that would be done is to play test & tweak the design a little I think for the ramps, mechs, farris wheel. Leave the art alone. Make sure full rule set is ready to go. Anyone going forward would do this ASAP, & not waste a lot of time. If the worst happens & we never see this game made I hope the prototypes go to a museum so they can be seen.
There is still many things we do not know from Deep Root or their employees. How many playfields were made, cabinets, parts, etc. You would think there has to be something, & not nothing with all the millions & staff there all these years.

That's what we all have said "You would think, they have something after all the $$$ spent"

They have lawsuits and people's money, that is all.

#2272 2 years ago

Full of armchair wrestlers here,i like to stay positive,that’s why I only come here once a month…

Great idea, so here ya go! Post away!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dr-some-positive-vibes#post-6439344

#2273 2 years ago

Sorry to derail the thread for a moment...

99CC234B-A544-4FF9-9654-D8E430DBCF08 (resized).jpeg99CC234B-A544-4FF9-9654-D8E430DBCF08 (resized).jpeg

30 years ago today...damn...Metallica’s “Black Album” was released. I was 14 years old and my Mom drove me to the local “record” store and I bought my very first album, the Black Album, on cassette. I cannot stress enough how this album changed my life and I know it did for so many others. It is an absolute masterpiece from start to finish and changed the landscape of heavy music forever!

#2274 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Sorry to derail the thread for a moment...
[quoted image]
30 years ago today...damn...Metallica’s “Black Album” was released. I was 14 years old and my Mom drove me to the local “record” store and I bought my very first album, the Black Album, on cassette. I cannot stress enough how this album changed my life and I know it did for so many others. It is an absolute masterpiece from start to finish and changed the landscape of heavy music forever!

Random segue! I was about 14 as well and also had the cassette. My first was Dr. feelgood but this was the first time anything I listened to was on the radio or mtv, other than Headbangers Ball. Damn, 30 years ago.

#2275 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

There is no point in anyone with just a deposit down pulling out now. It is still the same gamble they were willing to take back in December 2020.

You couldn't get out if you wanted to, and the "gamble" is over. The company is showing signs of shutting down.

Quoted from littlecammi:

They either get their RAZA (very rare and collectible), get a refund forced on them if Deeproot pulls the plug and blames any one of countless available reasons, or lose their deposit if Deeproot declares bankruptcy.

Those who sent preorder money will be last in line. Investors will be first for liquidation. There's very little to sell, and no one wants what is there...

Quoted from littlecammi:

The pre-order guys are not oblivious to deeproot's troubles and the numerous delays. They just hope to somehow get their game before deeproot pulls the plug. They Figure the fewer RAZAs produced the more their rare game will be worth.

You appear to be oblivious to the obvious facts in front of you. There is no production line. There are no games. There is no more money. You will not get your game. You will not get a refund.

Sorry for your loss.

#2276 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Random segue! I was about 14 as well and also had the cassette. My first was Dr. feelgood but this was the first time anything I listened to was on the radio or mtv, other than Headbangers Ball. Damn, 30 years ago.

I needed a break from all the bickering! Metallica’s music has ALWAYS been there for me when I needed it most. Yeah...30 years...doesn’t make any sense to me. On that note...I think I need to lighten up a bit in this thread...life goes by way too fast! Maybe I’ll get RAZA before the Black Album’s 50th??!

Btw...Dr. Feelgood is not too shabby of a first album either!

Cheers!

#2277 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

They just hope to somehow get their game before deeproot pulls the plug. They Figure the fewer RAZAs produced the more their rare game will be worth.

Could you imagine being someone like this? As long as I get mine, and there a some obvious culprits.

#2278 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I cannot stress enough how this album changed my life and I know it did for so many others. It is an absolute masterpiece from start to finish and changed the landscape of heavy music forever!

I'm glad you liked it. It was pretty good, but for me was the beginning of their decline. Their first 4.5 albums were special; the black album and following records just didn't have the same oomph. Bob Rock fixed the shitty sound that Justice suffered from, but also started them down the commercial rock road...

Quoted from wrb1977:

Btw...Dr. Feelgood is not too shabby of a first album either!

Yeah, as cheesy as that whole album was, it had some pretty damn good music. Could listen front to back and not get bored. I put it among Crue's best.

#2279 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Okay...now you’ve gone too far. I have never threatened you and I don’t appreciate you suggesting I did, especially in a public forum. I would NEVER threaten anyone anywhere, especially in a pinball forum! How stupid do you think I am? I know I know, pretty stupid cause I so foolishly ordered a RAZA. Anyway, you already started a thread regarding the strange messages I sent to you. My initial “thank you” was for the downvotes and then after that I decided to troll the troll, nothing more. If anyone cares to read that thread here it is...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/if-anyone-lives-near-wrb1977-please-check-in-on-him
I do not want to share the PMs between us as that is prohibited by Pinside and is unethical but I absolutely will share all of them if I have to clear this up to prove to the pinball community that I never threatened you. Your hostility and obscenities towards me will be clearly on display for everyone to see while I remained calm and didn’t lose my cool regardless of what you were yelling at me. I doubt you want this to go that far. I just reread them all myself in case I missed something, which I didn’t. So I kindly suggest you reread our messages and politely acknowledge to everyone here the truth and rescind your false accusations. I do take this very seriously. In giving you the benefit of the doubt, are you possibly getting me mixed up with someone else? Your anger towards me in this post is clear and tame in comparison to what you said in the PMs. Cultist? Batman villain? Hardly...I simply ordered something I wanted and still hope I get it.
Thanks in advance.

fwiw I don't think you threatened anyone and are probably a really good guy IRL. I wouldn't sweat having to explain yourself too much there

#2280 2 years ago

Greg can get pretty emotional on here, I'd take his claims with a few grains of salt

Remember the Prophet Rudy: "Hey, it's only pinball!"

#2281 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yeah, as cheesy as that whole album was, it had some pretty damn good music. Could listen front to back and not get bored. I put it among Crue's best.

It wasn't cheesy back then though, it was like "omg they're sober, they're SERIOUS!" LOL. I absolutely remember the first time I heard Kickstart my Heart in 6th grade, headphones on my nerdy, virgin ears at my "cool" friend's house at a sleepover. He also got me into Danzig, and Zep, which I was not ready for for another 10 years!

#2282 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You said they will be built. I'm assuming by you, since you can't answer the question...

Quoted from Roostking:

Keep begging for your questions to be answered.
I simply won’t answer a fucking question you give me.
You’re not worth it.
You called me out in another thread. I don’t even communicate on that thread EVER. You have zero class in that respect.
Keep attacking. The more you speak, the less credibility you have on this thread and on Pinside.
I placed a pre-order. That’s why I’m here. Did you???
If not, why are you here? To educate me and everyone else about DeepRoot and how to avoid future scams for the good of the hobby? Please……………stop.

I come here to be positive and hopeful with others like me that made an investment with actual money. It’s my hobby and it’s enjoyable to talk with others that are in the same position. Whether the Raza get made or not. There’s no secret agenda. No insider information.
Why are you here? What….to “tell me how it is”?
That’s laughable……..seriously…….it’s laughable.

#2283 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

There is no point in anyone with just a deposit down pulling out now. It is still the same gamble they were willing to take back in December 2020. They either get their RAZA (very rare and collectible), get a refund forced on them if Deeproot pulls the plug and blames any one of countless available reasons, or lose their deposit if Deeproot declares bankruptcy. The pre-order guys are not oblivious to deeproot's troubles and the numerous delays. They just hope to somehow get their game before deeproot pulls the plug. They Figure the fewer RAZAs produced the more their rare game will be worth.

Wow. It’s amazing how you know exactly what I’m thinking about my pre-order and possibly getting a Raza machine.
But is it possible you’re completely dead fuckin’ wrong?
Is it possible that I just want this machine because I’ve watched the gameplay videos and just love the potential fun this game can offer me?
Is it possible that the future value of this game is on the bottom of my list of reasons for getting this game?
Is it possible that I want to see another start up, survive and eventually thrive just like my own business I started 24 years ago? Same as the case in buying Haggis, Pinball Brothers, Heighway Pinball and Dutch pinball games as well for me?
Nope. You got us all pre-order guys figured out. Thanks for the input. What a bunch of garbage. It’s sad how skeptical some of the thinking is around here.

#2284 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I'm glad you liked it. It was pretty good, but for me was the beginning of their decline. Their first 4.5 albums were special; the black album and following records just didn't have the same oomph. Bob Rock fixed the shitty sound that Justice suffered from, but also started them down the commercial rock road...

Totally agree on the Motley Crue.
That other song Girls, Girls, Girls (different album) was always cranking in the gym when I’d got to workout back in the day. I’m not a music pin guy but I wonder if they’ll ever make a Crue pinsomeday.

#2285 2 years ago

Think a Motley Creu pinball would sell? Serious question.

Real pinball companies always on the lookout for new themes.

#2286 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Music pins always sell. That’s why they keep making them.

I always thought the crue sucked monkey ass so not for me, but there’s tons of other 40-60 year old dudes who would be happy to take my place in line.

#2287 2 years ago

Crue is a slight step down in terms of popularity, but most of the popular big acts have already been done. FWIW I'd rather see a pinball company do a good Crue game than completely F up a Pink Floyd game... I think it'd sell well enough.

#2288 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

If it plays kickstart my heart on repeat, yeah! What else is there? Shout at the devil? Lol

#2289 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Crue is a slight step down in terms of popularity, but most of the popular big acts have already been done. FWIW I'd rather see a pinball company do a good Crue game than completely F up a Pink Floyd game... I think it'd sell well enough.

Hell yeah, sign me up for Pink Floyd!

#2290 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

If it plays kickstart my heart on repeat, yeah! What else is there? Shout at the devil? Lol

Too Fast For Love
Live Wire
Smoking in the Boys Room
Girls Girls Girls

But yeah, the list of tunes isn’t massive compared to Zeppelin or even AC/DC imho.

#2291 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Nope. I don’t. Even “The Who” isn’t an ironic name for a band anymore.

#2292 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Too Fast For Love
Live Wire
Smoking in the Boys Room
Girls Girls Girls
But yeah, the list of tunes isn’t massive compared to Zeppelin or even AC/DC imho.

Okay, live wire I guess. Maybe too fast for love.. maybe. The rest would get old quick.

#2293 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Black album was good but I’ll crown “Kill Em’ All” as my favorite. Bought it on vinyl in 83’ and wow - unreal at the time. Not too much later “Shout At The Devil” came out - another “wow” album.

Special place in my heart for both of those.

#2294 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Well if it's just "the hits", you've got:

Live Wire
Too Fast for Love
Looks that Kill
Shout at the Devil
Smokin' in the Boys' Room (which is a cover)
Home Sweet Home
Wild Side
Girls, Girls
Dr Feelgood
Kickstart
Don't Go Away Mad
Without You
Primal Scream

Even their last album "Saints of Los Angeles" had a couple really killer tracks.. although the majority was REAL bad.

#2295 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Ben is the TRUE hack here, he was in and developing RAZA at the beginning, then he left zidware without making any effort to warn people that he so claims he cares about now, I'm sick of his trolling and over acting that he is a saint in all this fiasco and with full immunity from these threads. In my mind he can go .... .......! He was part of the problem and he's trying everything to change history!!

#2296 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Keep begging for your questions to be answered.
I simply won’t answer a fucking question you give me.
You’re not worth it.
You called me out in another thread. I don’t even communicate on that thread EVER. You have zero class in that respect.
Keep attacking. The more you speak, the less credibility you have on this thread and on Pinside.
I placed a pre-order. That’s why I’m here. Did you???
If not, why are you here? To educate me and everyone else about DeepRoot and how to avoid future scams for the good of the hobby? Please……………stop.
I come here to be positive and hopeful with others like me that made an investment with actual money. It’s my hobby and it’s enjoyable to talk with others that are in the same position. Whether the Raza get made or not. There’s no secret agenda. No insider information.
Why are you here? What….to “tell me how it is”?
That’s laughable……..seriously…….it’s laughable.

Huh. So a non-answer, means you don't have any idea how they could be built.

Losing cred? I and others have seen this as a joke since day one and tried to warn people. You on the other hand cheer dr and post supposed insider info that the games will be built, yet won't disclose what you know. Who has no cred again?

#2297 2 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Ben is the TRUE hack here, he was in and developing RAZA at the beginning, then he left zidware without making any effort to warn people that he so claims he cares about now, I'm sick of his trolling and over acting that he is a saint in all this fiasco and with full immunity from these threads. In my mind he can go .... .......! He was part of the problem and he's trying everything to change history!!

I was never "at" Zidware (John only pays himself) No contract, no agreement, no license for use of likeness. Nothing. We visited each other's shops a few times and I get "BHZA" sprung on me. His idea. Cool, but some foam core mockups (not of the whole thing, just parts) was all I ever saw. Remember John does art first, scams some people, then thinking about making the game.

As for re-writing history you're the one forgetting it. Early 2010s it was VERBOTEN on here to question anyone. Skit-b, JJP, John, etc. So nobody would have listened had I warned. And even if they did, what was there to whistle blow at the time? John is lazy? Remember nobody knew how far the wheels had flown off the bus until Empty Cabinet Gate at Expo 2014.

Do you like how well Spooky has done? Well I was a big part of that. My work there actually made a difference unlike with John "the master teacher" So glad I helped them instead of wasting any more time with Jpoop.

#2298 2 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:Ben is the TRUE hack here, he was in and developing RAZA at the beginning, then he left zidware without making any effort to warn people that he so claims he cares about now, I'm sick of his trolling and over acting that he is a saint in all this fiasco and with full immunity from these threads. In my mind he can go .... .......! He was part of the problem and he's trying everything to change history!!

Talk about someone "trying to change history!"

#2299 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hell yeah, sign me up for Pink Floyd!

Quoted from Tranquilize:

Okay, live wire I guess. Maybe too fast for love.. maybe. The rest would get old quick.

Yeah I’ve got to agree with you.

#2300 2 years ago

I understand Marlboroman being frustrated. He put his deposit in along with the fully signed NDA (lol) more than 9 years ago (along with several others, myself included). But that is no excuse for misstating the facts about Ben's (non)involvement.

Quoted from marlboroman:

I sent my check in last week along all signed documents.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/46?hl=wrb1977 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.