56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 66.
#2051 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Actually, 3 people did comment and understood it was an Animal House reference. Try not to take it to serious or personal. We are just having fun.

*Shrug* I'm good.

#2052 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Tracking? You mean reading Pinside? He probably has 5,000 posts alone shilling the various scams. Tracking….

Good point.

#2053 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

No, actually, I haven't. And I wasn't the first person to mention that so what the hell ever, man.
I couldn't care less that you were trying to make some asinine joke that fell on it's face. Use the sarcasm tag if you're joking. Otherwise, I assume you're an idiot. Expecting that every person on the face of the earth is going to get your reference to a 40+ year old movie is.....ignorant at best.

Hahahahaha!
I’ll promise to pull out some Justin Beaver references for you.
Use the sarcasm tag??!! Yeah I’ll get right on that. Oh wait, I’m sorry……I should’ve used the sarcasm tag.

#2054 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Wait a second…….Ben, we’re you going to tell everybody you guys were best buds?? Lol.
Interesting.

Umm, it's common knowledge that Ben and Jpop worked together. Until JPOP, well, JPOOPed. Ben dumped him, teamed with Spooky and actually produced a pin.

Now, you're all caught up.

#2055 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Umm, it's common knowledge that Ben and Jpop worked together.

And I thought we all loved to rehash Every word/event in RAZA history or is that only select events. None the less seemed like a happy team of creators.

#2056 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

And I thought we all loved to rehash Every word/event in RAZA history or is that only select events. None the less seemed like a happy team of creators.

Clearly, a big time RAZA believer had no idea that many people around here knew Ben and Jpop worked together. I'm sorry I had to be the one to inform him that we all knew this was effed long ago, where as he may just now be researching that, and finding out for himself. Others have.

#2057 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Wait, when did YOU find out that Ben and JPOP worked together? Just today?

Maybe you are also researching now?

#2058 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Clearly, a big time RAZA believer had no idea that many people around here knew Ben and Jpop worked together. I'm sorry I had to be the one to inform him that we all knew this was effed long ago, where as he may just now be researching that, and finding out for himself. Others have.

Sorry the research department is in the other thread. I kid…. You guys have fun

#2061 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sad to see the BFF partnership lost. You two looked so happy and playful designing Raza.
[quoted image]

Still bald..

#2062 2 years ago

Ehhh we all age in time. Us pinball people are rarely models lol. Plus Ben is still doing what he loves so that’s a good life.

#2063 2 years ago

Yes, how may I help you? Need another history lesson lol.

#2064 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I say again, some members clearly have NOT researched this. Dont shoot the messenger, RM has your $$$, not me..

#2065 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yes, how may I help you? Need another history lesson lol.

it’s all good….just don’t be THAT guy.

#2066 2 years ago

OK, so let me see if I have got this straight... About 8 days ago deepRoot sends their customers a periodic update, and in that update they indicated that they are involved in a lawsuit.

Then two days ago-ish the pinside sleuths determine that because they (deepRoot) have removed their presence from social media and LinkedIn, they must be closing down as opposed to hardening their defenses while litigation occurs.

Hmmmmm

#2067 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Hahahahaha!
I’ll promise to pull out some Justin Beaver references for you.

Bieber

#2068 2 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

OK, so let me see if I have got this straight... About 8 days ago deepRoot sends their customers a periodic update, and in that update they indicated that they are involved in a lawsuit.
Then two days ago-ish the pinside sleuths determine that because they (deepRoot) have removed their presence from social media and LinkedIn, they must be closing down as opposed to hardening their defenses while litigation occurs.
Hmmmmm

Yeah, you’re right. Everything must be going smoothly behind the scenes, just like everything else they’ve done over the past few years.

#2069 2 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Hmmmmm

Well that stuff, plus RM removal from some leadership positions, although some people said that was normal, so I don't know, but timing sure is suspect.

Not to mention, dr may not even own the RAZA IP to begin with. The other possible IP holder stated, "Let the courts decide". RAZA predates dr, so it's entirely possible dr developed this pin, wholly unaware there might be an IP problem to begin with, relying solely on jpops word..

#2070 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Well that stuff, plus RM removal from some leadership positions, although some people said that was normal, so I don't know, but timing sure is suspect.
Not to mention, dr may not even own the RAZA IP to begin with. The other possible IP holder stated, "Let the courts decide". RAZA predates dr, so it's entirely possible dr developed this pin, wholly unaware there might be an IP problem to begin with, relying solely on jpops word..

True but he also stated he wasn’t suing.. so that doesn’t seem to be the lawsuit subject?

#2071 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

True but he also stated he wasn’t suing.. so that doesn’t seem to be the lawsuit subject?

Yep, just pointing out yet another possible "duh" move by dr.

#2072 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey Yelobird, is it really true that you're on the hook for two paid-in-full XTRA editions? By the way you've been talking this whole time, I assumed that you were just down for a deposit.

Man, you'd have to be a really wealthy guy to not sweat the thought of losing 20 grand to deeproot.

#2073 2 years ago

DID YOU KNOW....

John never created a contract or "use of likeness" agreement with me back when the game was BHZA. He just says "I'm gonna make a game about you!" and starts commissioning art.

Ya'll have hitched your wagon to a HORSE WITH NO LEGS. RAZA might be the most ill-conceived game ever. Why not just spray paint Cyclone purple, toss on some glitter while it's still wet and call it good?

#2074 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Hey Yelobird, is it really true that you're on the hook for two paid-in-full XTRA editions? By the way you've been talking this whole time, I assumed that you were just down for a deposit.
Man, you'd have to be a really wealthy guy to not sweat the thought of losing 20 grand to deeproot.

Didn’t buy 2 for myself not sure what you would do with spare games? Was there a benefit to paying in full? Likely just wanted to fuel the speculation pond lol. None the less my deposit(s) are still confirmed by Amex as (don’t worry about it) from my last call. I know you guys are concerned for us, we appreciate you.

#2075 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Didn’t buy 2 for myself not sure what you would do with spare games? Was there a benefit to paying in full? Likely just wanted to fuel the speculation pond lol. None the less my deposit(s) are still confirmed by Amex as (don’t worry about it) from my last call. I know you guys are concerned for us, we appreciate you.

Okay, the rumor is you paid-in-full for 2 games. And there's even a screenshot of a supposed quote of you saying as much. Guess people are getting overexcited and just making stuff up at this point.

#2076 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

DID YOU KNOW....
John never created a contract or "use of likeness" agreement with me back when the game was BHZA. He just says "I'm gonna make a game about you!" and starts commissioning art.
Ya'll have hitched your wagon to a HORSE WITH NO LEGS. RAZA might be the most ill-conceived game ever. Why not just spray paint Cyclone purple, toss on some glitter while it's still wet and call it good?

Kind of figured that out with him erasing your picture from the game lol. Figured in some way that was one of the things you were upset about which could make sense in some way. As for your opinion of the game itself. Won’t lie, it’s hard for me to take that seriously as you did seem pretty content with the creation when you were a partner. From what I have seen in the game looks great in every way which is why I bought one.

#2077 2 years ago

I stopped working with John because he's slower than a sloth in frozen molasses. He didn't take any input from me (in a game about me) and also he didn't understand the zombie genre at all - only that it was popular and a good way to get pre-orders.

He told me I was making a "huge mistake" going to help Charlie.. Hahahaha that aged like milk.

You're never getting your game.

#2078 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I stopped working with John because he's slower than a sloth in frozen molasses. He didn't take any input from me (in a game about me) and also he didn't understand the zombie genre at all - only that it was popular and a good way to get pre-orders.
He told me I was making a "huge mistake" going to help Charlie.. Hahahaha that aged like milk.
You're never getting your game.

It took you 7 years to come out of the Jpop (edit) witness protection program Ben. Lol

And yes we knew all that. 7 years ago. Didn’t care then, don’t care now.

And when you did it’s all life consuming for you isn’t it? No need to answer that, we know.

#2079 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It took you 7 years to come out of the Jpop closet Ben. Lol

Time to put the alcohol back in the cupboard and go to bed Ice....

#2080 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It took you 7 years to come out of the Jpop closet Ben. Lol
And yes we knew all that. 7 years ago. Didn’t care then, don’t care now.
And when you did it’s all life consuming for you isn’t it? No need to answer that, we know.

Very poor choice of words dude.

You really do know nothing, John Snow.

#2081 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Very poor choice of words dude.
You really do know nothing, John Snow.

Go back to the trash thread dude.

You need to check your word salad of non stop nonsense. Lol. And your list of “choice of poor words” is endless.

You are still, totally clueless on how the financial situation is working here with DR. That’s a fact.

Yeah I know nothing.

1 AM there and still trolling this thread. Amazing

#2082 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Okay, the rumor is you paid-in-full for 2 games. And there's even a screenshot of a supposed quote of you saying as much. Guess people are getting overexcited and just making stuff up at this point.

I think you might be referencing this post on the page one of the thread ? His deal - but yeah that's quite a big bet.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Sweet on the QA content. Knew most in speaking to Robert but wasn't clear on the topper for the Xtra version. Pleased to hear that one with be more animated. Win. Have 2 Xtra versions paid in full betting against the opinion odds this will be a great game.

#2083 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:I think you might be referencing this post on the page one of the thread ? His deal - but yeah that's quite a big bet.

Busted.

#2084 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:Didn’t buy 2 for myself not sure what you would do with spare games? Was there a benefit to paying in full? Likely just wanted to fuel the speculation pond lol. None the less my deposit(s) are still confirmed by Amex as (don’t worry about it) from my last call. I know you guys are concerned for us, we appreciate you.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Sweet on the QA content. Knew most in speaking to Robert but wasn't clear on the topper for the Xtra version. Pleased to hear that one with be more animated. Win. Have 2 Xtra versions paid in full betting against the opinion odds this will be a great game.

#2085 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I think you might be referencing this post on the page one of the thread ? His deal - but yeah that's quite a big bet.

Do you Really think I would share Any of my actual purchase decisions with you or this group lololol. Yes I bought 16 games and paid double list value for Extra Led lights. Lol. You guys really need to stop worrying about every one else. Truly mind blowing how many hours of your life you have invested in this witch hunt. Go do something productive or spend time with family. I assure you all we will let you know how this plays out.

#2086 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Do you Really think I would share Any of my actual purchase decisions with you or this group lololol. Yes I bought 16 games and paid double list value for Extra Led lights. Lol. You guys really need to stop worrying about every one else. Truly mind blowing how many hours of your life you have invested in this witch hunt. Go do something productive or spend time with family. I assure you all we will let you know how this plays out.

so shrewd.

#2087 2 years ago

I think the Ice is starting to crack.

You're never getting your rare shiny. Unless you pay a fortune for the prototype.

Back in 2014 ish Pinside was a Protection Racket. No questioning was allowed! Even though I didn't see the big picture yet I couldn't have warned ya'll about John even if I wanted to. My word against his, I lose.

#2088 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

We are doing the public a service, by educating and warning them.

Some are grateful.

Why lie about your pin purchases? You clearly stated you bought 2 xtras, did you lie then to sound cool, or are you lying now, to sound smart? At least we all agree it's a mess!

#2089 2 years ago

(derp)

#2090 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Some are grateful.
Why lie about your pin purchases? You clearly stated you bought 2 xtras, did you lie then to sound cool, or are you lying now, to sound smart? At least we all agree it's a mess!

Did you ever think its none of your or the investigative teams business? lol Seriously guys get a life. We are not the ones you need to hate. Move on with your life or Please ignore ours.

#2091 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Did you ever think its none of your or the investigative teams business? lol Seriously guys get a life. We are not the ones you need to hate. Move on with your life or Please ignore ours.

I think people just feel misled if someone says "I have so much confidence I paid for two games in full" vs. "I am not sure and put deposits down, via a payment method I have recourse on should things go south".

You don't owe anybody anything but if people seem like they feel they were misled, I understand.

#2092 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Some are grateful.

Yep, it is not so much about you Yelobird (even though some like to poke you guys), but more about informing the community for the people that don't live on the forums. If people were not here "investigating" and speaking up, there could potentially be a lot more people getting caught up in these poorly planned (borderline, possible, maybe, probably scams lol) start up game builders.

#2093 2 years ago

<

Quoted from Yelobird:

No, you, and others here are the ones that continue to support people who commit theft, fraud, wire fraud.etc.
So, by supporting and condoning these actions you yourself are culpable in and for these actions.
All the good people here are sick snd tired of seeing good people get cheated because YOU, and others continue to support snd protect known liars, cheats, and conman.

#2094 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I think people just feel misled if someone says "I have so much confidence I paid for two games in full" vs. "I am not sure and put deposits down, via a payment method I have recourse on should things go south".
You don't owe anybody anything but if people seem like they feel they were misled, I understand.

Did me misleading them effect their life, finance, or well being in ANY way?? lol WE are not part of your investigation nor your kids. I don't owe you guys anything truth or otherwise regarding this topic. If you sent me money for RAZA let me know and I will refund your payment with interest. You guys just need to see the world burn at all cost so you can dance around for some very odd reason. Imagine how much you could have accomplished with all your wasted DR time. This crusade or Jpop man crush is so bazar to be honest.

#2095 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Did me misleading them effect their life, finance, or well being in ANY way?? lol WE are not part of your investigation nor your kids. I don't owe you guys anything truth or otherwise regarding this topic. If you sent me money for RAZA let me know and I will refund your payment with interest. You guys just need to see the world burn at all cost so you can dance around for some very odd reason. Imagine how much you could have accomplished with all your wasted DR time. This crusade or Jpop man crush is so bazar to be honest.

Don’t worry man. I will never buy any of your mods so we are good. Be well.

#2096 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Don’t worry man. I will never buy any of your mods so we are good. Be well.

Thats your choice. See how I didn't try to convince you it was wrong. Have a great life!

#2097 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

DID YOU KNOW....

Yeah it’s rough stuff but it is what it is. I guess we’ll see exactly how committed and how much money RM actually has.
Jpop has absolutely nothing to do with the financing of this project at this point. None. Zip. Yeah I get it he’s still a dick.
Closing off social

Quoted from Roostking:

Some are grateful.

I think we all agree you’re acting like a fuckin’ jagoff. Stop harassing people.
This is ridiculous.
Did you even place an order or are you just here to follow people around.
What is your purpose?
Nobody gives a shit. This clearly gets you jazzed up to bother people. STOP being THAT guy.

#2098 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

<

No, you, and others here are the ones that continue to support people who commit theft, fraud, wire fraud.etc.
So, by supporting and condoning these actions you yourself are culpable in and for these actions.
All the good people here are sick snd tired of seeing good people get cheated because YOU, and others continue to support snd protect known liars, cheats, and conman.

Get the fuck out of here.
What are you? The court of public opinion?
You are hilarious.
All the good people??
Do you even read your shit before you post?

Please list the evidence that RM committed theft, fraud and wire fraud.
I’m waiting.........
You talk like a child.

#2099 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:Don’t worry man. I will never buy any of your mods so we are good. Be well.

Don’t worry man. Nobody gives a shit. So we’re good. Be well.

#2100 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I tried my best to keep things neutral and try to give some outside perspective, and this is your response? I don't know what my kids have to do with this either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/42?hl=wrb1977 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.