56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 66.
#2001 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

lol ... big assumption that anybody will read those emails

That's because no one is left to read them

#2002 2 years ago

missed something .... is it official that they are done ?
or just more speculation !

#2003 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Just more speculation!

#2004 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

If you call Deeproot’s company phone lines, they direct you to send questions, comments, money, requests, etc to their company email address. If you remember DR stressed their communication skills and strong connections built with their customers. Now DR is telling them to GTFO. Don’t call us, we don’t care. Mail in your item and they’ll get back to you when their lawyers say the coast is clear and it is safe to come out.

Your complaint will be added to a control list and assigned a creditor class. AFAIK, customers rank dead last on the list of unsecured creditors, and are behind any secured creditors. And when one is trying to split a $0 bank balance among four or five groups of impacted creditors, after legal fees, the payout to each individual of a group is ... still close to $0.

#2005 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Yes - but this time I think when you close down all your contact pages Facebook, Linked in, and even push company contact to email that ain't good.

Prove us wrong - you can't - bad communication abounds....

#2006 2 years ago

Sent their legal department an inquiry. But their bots have probably quit too since they require electricity as payment
My deposit was around 2000. It was 20% for the Xtra

#2007 2 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

Sent their legal department an inquiry. But their bots have probably quit too since they require electricity as payment
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"556017e49df8f1a471c041e4285b1cbd0db3a8bc-1628286889-1800"};
//]]>

My deposit was around 2000. It was 20% for the Xtra

Ouch.

I thought people were putting down like $500.

Did $2k down buy you first in the line?

#2008 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Ouch.
I thought people were putting down like $500.
Did $2k down buy you first in the line?

Nope it was 20% for the Xtra. So yes it stings but my fault should have taken the money back. But RM is a non transparent scumbag. I fell for his bullshit.
I hope the fucker winds up in prison for securities fraud. Then he can find out how ease getting prison raped is to actually making a machine.
Fucking lawyers suck
Sorry no offense to good lawyers

#2009 2 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

Nope it was 20% for the Xtra. So yes it stings but my fault should have taken the money back. But RM is a non transparent scumbag. I fell for his bullshit.
I hope the fucker winds up in prison for securities fraud. Then he can find out how ease getting prison raped is to actually making a machine.
Fucking lawyers suck

It’s not a ton of money from everyone I think to save his own ass he may just pay it out. He is young enough to care about his professional life and his own reputation in other areas not pinball.

This is civil not criminal in any stretch no one goes to prison.

I was speculating that things are bad and the latest changes mean it is over and no one should consider a machine actually being produced any time soon.

Is there a chance something happens, maybe, I thought Dutch Pinball was done for but it is still eking out machines. You never know, they might dump JPOP focus on just building a few games to live up to their commitment.

Like Dutch pinball sometimes people who run it can’t live with themselves but are just in so deep they can’t get out. Maybe this will happen for DR.

The problem is bravado and ego does not buy people grace and consideration.

Sounds dumb but I think deposits come back or games may still end up getting built but I don’t think it is any time soon for either. Complete guess on my part…

#2010 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Like Dutch pinball sometimes people who run it can’t live with themselves but are just in so deep they can’t get out. Maybe this will happen for DR.

Perhaps a major house cleaning is happening and hopefully a revamp of how things are done and allow the tons of cash invested to be recouped.
Out with the old and in with the new
Still hoping for a positive outcome for those who invested in Raza and games are delivered
Nothing yet has been set in stone .

#2011 2 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

Fucking lawyers suck

#2012 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Perhaps a major house cleaning is happening and hopefully a revamp of how things are done and allow the tons of cash invested to be recouped.
Still hoping for a positive outcome for those who invested in Raza and games are delivered

You cannot possibly believe this?

#2013 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

death.gifdeath.gif

#2014 2 years ago
told_ya_so (resized).jpgtold_ya_so (resized).jpg
#2015 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

[quoted image]

So I understand the gleeful reply. They closed a Facebook page that was simply a catchall for hate posts, and a Linkedin page so you now have proof they closed. Ok totally makes sense now.

#2017 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

[quoted image]

Just like school in the summer………No Class.

#2018 2 years ago

Ya'll were warned. Ya'll didn't listen.

I shall remove myself now to the "other" thread.

Also JPOP is a hack.

#2019 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Also JPOP is a hack.

I think they listened, it was apparent to all how f’d up things were at DR, they just don’t care about possibly losing $600. Everyone knew it was a gamble.

Rubbing it in buyers faces now, in this thread, Is just poor form and unnecessary tho Ben. (Side note, DR being done for is still technically speculation)

#2020 2 years ago

So did RM finally tap out?

#2021 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:I’m think they listened, it was apparent to all how f’d up things were at DR, they just don’t care about possibly losing $600. Everyone knew it was a gamble.
Rubbing it in buyers faces now, in this thread, Is just poor form and unnecessary tho Ben. (Side note, DR being done for is still technically speculation)

Mahalo .

#2022 2 years ago

Toyotaboy--- post #2011:

You posted only the prelude. To be fair, below is the full exposition of a world without lawyers.

Toyota, the company, even appears in the clip.

#2023 2 years ago

It’s over??
Nothing is over.
Did they say it was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??
Hell no!!
Leave him alone….he’s on a roll.

Has there been any announcement that this project is over? Or are we just reading the tea leaves.
I’m not giving up!!
Cmon RM!! Crank out a machine for me!!

#2024 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Nothing is over.

Germans? Nope.

RAZA alien, Neb? Possibly.

#2025 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

It’s over??

Hell no!!

In what alternate reality did this occur??

I’m guessing it’s the same world where DR actually produce something???

#2026 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:Germans? Nope.

Watch the movie.

#2027 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Watch the movie.

Animal House, I get it. Is that trivia really that famous?

#2028 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Animal House, I get it. Is that trivia really that famous?

Yes!

#2029 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

RM’s “cranking one out” alright…

#2030 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Also JPOP is a hack.

Sad to see the BFF partnership lost. You two looked so happy and playful designing Raza.

8FC0930E-64C8-43AE-954E-807877635FD8 (resized).jpeg8FC0930E-64C8-43AE-954E-807877635FD8 (resized).jpeg
#2031 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sad to see the BFF partnership lost. You two looked so happy and playful designing Raza.
[quoted image]

Context, time, facts & changing ones opinion in light of facts are a concepts that don’t make sense to you, it seems. Weird way to live. Anyway - please send us all money. We’ll also give you nothing, but at least we’ll be honest about it.

#2032 2 years ago

How old is that photo ? That train left the station a long time ago...

#2033 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

How old is that photo ?

Does it matter? I simply said it was sad two creative partners had a falling out. Interesting to see how they created Raza in a garage.

#2034 2 years ago

Hindsight is 20-20 - I'll give you that. Lot's of people taken in by the jpop magic - whatever that is.

#2035 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

It’s over??
Nothing is over.
Hell no!!
Leave him alone….he’s on a roll.
Has there been any announcement that this project is over? Or are we just reading the tea leaves.
I’m not giving up!!

Stockholm Syndrome is real.

Also....missing one of the key points of the biggest war in history is uh.....wow.

#2036 2 years ago

Can you reveal what you meant when you said minds were going to be blown? In a good or bad way?

#2037 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Can you reveal what you meant when you said minds were going to be blown? In a good or bad way?

What’s mind blowing is that Icey got taken in every major pinball scam.

#2038 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I think he has mentioned on a few different occasions that he is very wealthy and can afford all pinball related risks. I think….

#2039 2 years ago

What’s mind blowing is you tracking “Icey’s” spending habits. Get a life.

#2040 2 years ago

RM’s “cranking one out” alright…

Ha! True.

#2041 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I think he has mentioned on a few different occasions that he is very wealthy and can afford all pinball related risks. I think….

Exactly.

#2042 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Stockholm Syndrome is real.
Also....missing one of the key points of the biggest war in history is uh.....wow.

Have you seen Animal House?? It was a JOKE!………..uh………wow. But thanks for your history lesson. Lmao.

#2043 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]

Wait a second…….Ben, we’re you going to tell everybody you guys were best buds?? Lol.
Interesting.

#2044 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Have you seen Animal House?? It was a JOKE!………..uh………wow. But thanks for your history lesson. Lmao.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? NO.

#2045 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]

I sure hope nobody finds my high school year book.

#2046 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
#2047 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

No, actually, I haven't. And I wasn't the first person to mention that so what the hell ever, man.

I couldn't care less that you were trying to make some asinine joke that fell on it's face. Use the sarcasm tag if you're joking. Otherwise, I assume you're an idiot. Expecting that every person on the face of the earth is going to get your reference to a 40+ year old movie is.....ignorant at best.

#2048 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

No, actually, I haven't. And I wasn't the first person to mention that so what the hell ever, man.
I couldn't care less that you were trying to make some asinine joke that fell on it's face. Use the sarcasm tag if you're joking. Otherwise, I assume you're an idiot. Expecting that every person on the face of the earth is going to get your reference to a 40+ year old movie is.....ignorant at best.

Actually, 3 people did comment and understood it was an Animal House reference. Try not to take it to serious or personal. We are just having fun.

#2049 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

True That! lol Let alone some of the things we wrote in them!

#2050 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

What’s mind blowing is you tracking “Icey’s” spending habits. Get a life.

Tracking? You mean reading Pinside? He probably has 5,000 posts alone shilling the various scams. Tracking….

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/41?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.