56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 66.
#101 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

RAZA was limited to 99 though JPop sold 101 as I remember (AIW was limited to 10 as I remember).

AIW was set to 124 to sell as I recall, which is why it was at the $10k price, not at the $16k price that Magic Girl was because of 16 games. I think that was MG had started at 10, if I recall correctly.

#102 3 years ago

Sigh...could not resist. Arcade Edition, powdered trim, upgraded toys, neon rings, topper, gi lighting. #186

#103 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I want it to have some zidware spirit.

You want it to steal your cash & not exist?

#104 3 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Sigh...could not resist. Arcade Edition, powdered trim, upgraded toys, neon rings, topper, gi lighting. #186

Congrats! Looks like they're approaching 200 orders.

#105 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Congrats! Looks like they're approaching 200 orders.

200 people are about to have an interesting year or 7.

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

200 people are about to have an interesting year or 7.

So glad you're here. Always such a ray of sunshine.

There is an entire thread practically dedicated to your outlook on this. Why come here and rain on the parade? Does it bother you that much that people are excited even if they know the risks? We get it; it may not work out and we may lose money. No need to waste your and everyone else's time restating the potential obvious. At least not in this thread.

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Has anyone opted for the Pinpod yet?

I did...they offer full shipping insurance on the machine when you buy the pinpod... made it more interesting

#108 3 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

I did...they offer full shipping insurance on the machine when you buy the pinpod... made it more interesting

Ah, good to know. Thank you for the clarification.

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

There is an entire thread practically dedicated to your outlook on this. Why come here and rain on the parade? Does it bother you that much that people are excited even if they know the risks? We get it; it may not work out and we may lose money. No need to waste your and everyone else's time restating the potential obvious. At least not in this thread.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who don’t understand that history repeats itself & bad people don’t change when not reprimanded for their bad behavior. You may see my posts as an attack, but the reality is I’m trying to protect each and every one of you. Not sure why Jpop still has the ability to have a strong cultist grip on pinball buyers...but here we are. If telling the truth saves one pinballer from future pain, then my posts do nothing but good.

#110 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who don’t understand that history repeats itself & bad people don’t change when not reprimanded for their bad behavior. You may see my posts as an attack, but the reality is I’m trying to protect each and every one of you. Not sure why Jpop still has the ability to have a strong cultist grip on pinball buyers...but here we are. If telling the truth saves one pinballer from future pain, then my posts do nothing but good.

Yeah, you're a real saint. No one is feeling attacked though it's interesting you think that. Just curious what drives your motivations is all. It truly just comes off as a cry for attention.

If you feel the need to come here to troll, raise your self-esteem, etc. it's no skin off my nose. Moving on.

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Luckily Nobody has any History with Deeproot soooo while your warning is noted I am confident in my purchase!

#112 3 years ago

Where do you go to preorder a machine?

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I want it to have some zidware spirit. RAZA was limited to 99 though JPop sold 101 as I remember (AIW was limited to 10 as I remember). congrats you pulled the trigger Ill prob never sell it its just its kind of avantgarde ordering it bc of all the negative bias still in the main thread 2 years ago it was much worse.

I just think people should just be stoked to be getting a brand new version of the Cirqus Voltaire vibe. Gotta keep the faith and not speculate.... and surely don't drop the full amount if you're fearful of the reaper of pinball manufacturing nightmares. Pinball is hard as hell, but also super awesome.

#115 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm sorry if some of my criticisms in the other thread are upsetting. As some of you already know, I've been in a similar position so I can sympathise with the difficult ride that Pinside can be. It's good this thread exists for you guys and I'm being respectful of it.
I don't wish any of you harm and I'm very sincere about that. - Best wishes and Happy Holidays to all.

Thank you for respecting the intent of this thread and the wishes of the OP. In my opinion, you have always been fair in your constructive criticism and have always had pure intentions. I know you are sincere in hoping this works out for those of us that took the leap of faith.

Happy Holidays to you too!

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Whoever that is the ignore function is a great tool!

#117 3 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Awesome!

#118 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Thank you for respecting the intent of this thread and the wishes of the OP. In my opinion, you have always been fair in your constructive criticism and have always had pure intentions. I know you are sincere in hoping this works out for those of us that took the leap of faith.
Happy Holidays to you too!

Seconded! Happy holidays everyone.

#119 3 years ago

For preorder you have to put down the full price now?

and its non refundable?? am I reading that right??

#120 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Yeah, you're a real saint. No one is feeling attacked though it's interesting you think that. Just curious what drives your motivations is all. It truly just comes off as a cry for attention.

My motivations are I don’t want to see bad people take advantage of good people. Simple.

I’ve seen people get hosed & lose time & money due to Jpop, Skit-B, Heighway, Dutch, Homepin...I’m probably forgetting a few. It’s the same thing every time: pre-order money taken & no proof of being able to manufacture like a legit factory should.

There has been no proof of manufacturing ability. Why would you expect this operation to be any different? Promises and timelines have already been broken...and you have to sign an NDA to buy this thing? Unreal...and I’m the bad guy in your eyes?

I don’t care for attention. I just want people to see the facts & not fall for the pretty box of lights when there are better ways to buy & enjoy a pinball machine.

#121 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Where do you go to preorder a machine?

Stern, Jersey Jack, Spooky, American Pinball, Multimorphic...

#122 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Stern, Jersey Jack, Spooky, American Pinball, Multimorphic...

Ayight. Thanks

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

My motivations are I don’t want to see bad people take advantage of good people. Simple.
I’ve seen people get hosed & lose time & money due to Jpop, Skit-B, Heighway, Dutch, Homepin...I’m probably forgetting a few. It’s the same thing every time: pre-order money taken & no proof of being able to manufacture like a legit factory should.
There has been no proof of manufacturing ability. Why would you expect this operation to be any different? Promises and timelines have already been broken...and you have to sign an NDA to buy this thing? Unreal...and I’m the bad guy in your eyes?
I don’t care for attention. I just want people to see the facts & not fall for the pretty box of lights when there are better ways to buy & enjoy a pinball machine.

Cool story. Again, let's move on.

#124 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

You can make a 10 or 20 percent deposit depending on the edition you choose but, yes, it is non-refundable.

#126 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Nope...

10% deposit on Arcade Edition
20% deposit on Xtra Edition
(both are non-refundable)

And the deposit is only on the cost of the machine and any options selected.

#127 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Fair point. The trolls don't bother me; generally speaking. In this case I'm just swatting gnats.

#129 3 years ago

Nice! Welcome to the club!

#130 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Congrats. You will be my first pinsider on « ignore ». . Please read carefully the op request.

#131 3 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Congrats. You will be my first pinsider on « ignore ». . Please read carefully the op request.

That is not a bad idea. Never been a fan anyway. Never let the dumb too many freedom of speach. Sorry to rarehero, I will not being able to debate but I’m sure he likes pinball and he is dedicated to it and he wants good for everyone. He just can’t read.

#132 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Thanks Iceman. You’ll make my time on Pinside much better, after all those years on the site, I still don’t know all the tools ha ha.
I never congrats you for the Alien infos, you were right after all. If we were closer I would have offered you a glass of whiskey with pleasure.
You just missed the deadline by 2 years.

#133 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

My motivations are I don’t want to see bad people take advantage of good people

So you are the morality police now? I think grown adults can make that call for themselves.

#134 3 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Certainly not my first, but he is vying for the next one on my list. Pinside has a completly different outlook if you add just a handful of names on that ignore list.

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Certainly not my first, but he is vying for the next one on my list. Pinside has a completly different outlook if you add just a handful of names on that ignore list.

Life is too short.
(Wait for my next downvote )

I’ve heard from crazylevi than you can remove the view of this feature too and see only the positive.
Ok let’s talk about Raza again. The TWIP link shows great pictures of it and all the modes. I was surprised, it seems like it’s pretty loaded after all.

#136 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Or...it's just like, your viewpoint?

People here are very well informed on JPop, Zidware, and the ongoing deeproot saga, which may actually transform into games in homes, within months.

That being a possible reality, why beat this dead horse of "this is my view so it must be right, and all will listen, over and over again!!!" in this thread, other pinside threads, and Facebook?

We. Get. It.

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Nope...
10% deposit on Arcade Edition
20% deposit on Xtra Edition
(both are non-refundable)
And the deposit is only on the cost of the machine and any options selected.

Also, there's this:
deeproot-payment-policy (resized).JPGdeeproot-payment-policy (resized).JPG

While not a true refund, it's better than most have so far represented the case to be.

As one of the recipients of the deeproot Goodwill benefits, I can tell you that your store credit automatically appears at the top of the screen when you're viewing what is in your cart. Later, when you're making your payment you then have the option to use all or any portion of your store credit towards the order you are placing. Easy peasy.

Tell ya what, in hindsight it is true that haters gotta hate - literally because they get off on it, and I don't think it matters if they even get a reaction.

But, I will say this -- deeproot has definitely generated goodwill with the way they've tried to address those unfortunates such as myself who lost a ton of money with Zidware. Why the Pinside community isn't celebrating their actions on this front more is beyond me. I guess I'll just wait until I have a pair of NIB machines staring me in the face, and then see what the community has to say about it.

RAZA order(s) #100195 and #100198

#138 3 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Ok let’s talk about Raza again. The TWIP link shows great pictures of it and all the modes. I was surprised, it seems like it’s pretty loaded after all.

Agreed...so back to RAZA...

Maybe I’m missing something...how or what shot loads the Xenon underplayfield physical ball lock?

#139 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Agreed...so back to RAZA...
Maybe I’m missing something...how or what shot loads the Xenon underplayfield physical ball lock?

I get the impression it is sorta straight up the middle. Try watching Steve Bowden demo RAZA in the YouTube video below; I believe he mentions shooting for the lock in there at least once. (It's been a couple weeks since I viewed it myself.)

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Thanks Iceman. You’ll make my time on Pinside much better, after all those years on the site, I still don’t know all the tools ha ha.
I never congrats you for the Alien infos, you were right after all. If we were closer I would have offered you a glass of whiskey with pleasure.
You just missed the deadline by 2 years.

Ok, I see who it is now with that downvote!

No brainer block!!!! Get the F outta here that guy

Look at that dopey avatar from a grown man

#141 3 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

I just think people should just be stoked to be getting a brand new version of the Cirqus Voltaire vibe. Gotta keep the faith and not speculate.... and surely don't drop the full amount if you're fearful of the reaper of pinball manufacturing nightmares. Pinball is hard as hell, but also super awesome.

Can't agree more. Stoked about this machine

#142 3 years ago

#153 Xtra version

#143 3 years ago

Random question: how many people have order numbers where the bottom 3 digits are NOT evenly divisible by 3? (e.g. 198, 195, 153 are all divisible by 3)

#144 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Random question: how many people have order numbers where the bottom 3 digits are NOT evenly divisible by 3? (e.g. 198, 195, 153 are all divisible by 3)

I have number 5 does that count? (and number 7) Xtra's

#145 3 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

#153 Xtra version

Getting excited???

#146 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Umm...so far we have 5, 7, 25, and 136 in this thread alone. Kind of a strange question...any particular reason you ask?

#147 3 years ago

So are they stoping pre orders at 300 of both machines or just the extra?

#148 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

So are they stoping pre orders at 300 of both machines or just the extra?

Just the Xtra is limited to 300. The impression I got is the Arcade version will be unlimited.
However, December 30th is the deadline to order for this batch.

#149 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Umm...so far we have 5, 7, 25, and 136 in this thread alone. Kind of a strange question...any particular reason you ask?

That's interesting actually. I have 186, and my friend who ordered literally 2 minutes after me ended up with 189. Who knows, maybe they're leaving open slots to build for distributors or something. Or leaving a gap for deposit vs full paid.

#150 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Just the Xtra is limited to 300. The impression I got is the Arcade version will be unlimited.
However, December 30th is the deadline to order for this batch.

Seems like RAZA is just a short run no matter what number comes in. Doesn’t look like both versions will equal 300 total by the order numbers people are talking about.

Maybe they keep going after a pause of these orders seeing what it takes to manufacture these. Looks like it will be over a couple hundred for sure.

Unless they contract manufacture this may be a big number to assemble for them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/3?hl=tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.