56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 66.
#1851 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

“Main guys still have jobs and working away on future titles”

Sorry....misread the quote....

#1852 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

“Stern has put a stranglehold on the supply chain. “

Lol! Wasnt Robert going to put Stern out of business. Looks like its the other way around(amongst other reasons). Irony...

#1853 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What does this mean and why so cryptic? Is Iceman the Deeproot spokesperson now?

#1854 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Sorry....misread the quote....
[quoted image]

Lol, i love it Ted!!!

#1855 2 years ago

over 200 posts since I've been in this thread...went through everything.
I think those of us in on pins are getting a little extra crabby. I know I am.
It shouldnt be hard to hit a communication expectation. It's not like anyone is expecting you to say "They're ready...here they come". Just tell us what's up and we'll sit back for another 90 days. It's not like we can do anything about it.

#1856 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Fan bloody tastic! Blame Stern, cause I was getting pretty tired of all you Americans blaming Canada for everything!

#1857 2 years ago

We haven't forgotten about Celine Dion...

Quoted from wcbrandes:

Fan bloody tastic! Blame Stern, cause I was getting pretty tired of all you Americans blaming Canada for everything!

#1858 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

What did Canada do now Billy?! Send us some more timber please. Wait, i see we just doubled the timber tariff on Canada. Nvm.

Woah, now i think we just solved the JJP pf issues, the wood is being purchased in the US instead of Canada due to the import tariffs? Lol

#1859 2 years ago
D824BC9E-2E7A-467D-B579-E701754168F4 (resized).jpegD824BC9E-2E7A-467D-B579-E701754168F4 (resized).jpeg
#1860 2 years ago

It’s strange how other pinball companies don’t have shortages or excuses on turning out pins, but DR somehow does? Good for Spooky keeping the line hot and visible

#1861 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image]

Well, if that's Deeproot, all I can say is, it's about f@#*ing time.

#1862 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Well, if that's Deeproot, all I can say is, it's about f@#*ing time

It's Spooky

#1863 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Some can wish but I can see Mike Meyers on the cab.

#1864 2 years ago

Thanks. I now recognise Donald Pleasence on the cab. Pretty sure this is the picture they used too.

pasted_image 1 (resized).pngpasted_image 1 (resized).png

#1866 2 years ago

Well now it's Spooky's fault DR is failing. Stern is in the clear.

#1867 2 years ago

“It’s very clear we can’t deliver your RAZA on an account of Spooky dun bought up all them darn Pin-Parts and UL certifications” - Robert Mueller

A85B2502-CBD6-4934-AA33-17A473A23A50 (resized).jpegA85B2502-CBD6-4934-AA33-17A473A23A50 (resized).jpeg
#1868 2 years ago

Posted my thoughts tonight in the other thread. I am not a buyer but maybe have a read of what I have said tonight. I have not been drinking for days! Think about what I have said. Unless Deep Root pulls the plug I still think there is a good chance of production in 2022.

#1869 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I still think there is a good chance of production in 2022.

I hope so too. Would love to see the buyers get the game and hope I get to play one at some point in the future.

#1870 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

We haven't forgotten about Celine Dion...

I've apologized over and over so one more time.....Sorry Oh and for Bieber while I'm here.

#1871 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

cause I was getting pretty tired of all you Americans blaming Canada for everything!

glad someone is actually proud of Canada ...

#1872 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Huh? Where you been the past month?

#1873 2 years ago

Its hilarious to me that the official Deeproot Youtube channel has all the comments turned off lol.

#1874 2 years ago

Thus the swirl into here.

#1875 2 years ago

Anyone else hear that podcast today?

#1876 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Is there a new podcast with new details?
Something new revealed?

#1877 2 years ago

Of course not. Even though I didn't go after my refund, I just want to see. Either a really cool machine or nothing. Still hoping for at least a box of twinkies. At least I'm still a pre order I am eligible to bash the shit out of rm and deeproot. Where is the transparency? If the machine wasn't ready still shouldn't have done a preorder. I think it was to appease investors.

#1878 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Is there a new podcast with new details?
Something new revealed?

No, only new podcasts with old interviews with Robert, cut to be the ultimate troll episodes.

#1879 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

No, only new podcasts with old interviews with Robert, cut to be the ultimate troll episodes.

Those are his words. Not anyone elses.

#1880 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Cut? He said it all and more. Robert couldn’t “cut” his statements to NOT sound like an asshole.

#1881 2 years ago

Cut? He said it all and more. Robert couldn’t “cut” his statements to NOT sound like an asshole.

It‘s cut into a monologue.

And yes RM said all that, there has nothing been altered. But we know all that (old stuff) and it‘s brought up every day, so there is no value in that podcast other then sheer trolling for entertainment purposes.

#1882 2 years ago

The irony here is palpable.

#1883 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

It‘s cut into a monologue.
And yes RM said all that, there has nothing been altered. But we know all that (old stuff) and it‘s brought up every day, so there is no value in that podcast other then sheer trolling for entertainment purposes.

Everything about dr is for entertainment, just not the entertainment we were expecting. Thats ok, we have half a dozen pin companies actually producing pins that entertain, but none of those companies can bring the same entertainment value to Pinside.

Also, not everyone has heard these statements, so its a public service really.

#1884 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:Also, not everyone has heard these statements

Agree with this. I'd never heard Robert talk. I've read enough to get the just of what he said, but hearing him say it all and more in a succinct manner w/out having to sit thru the interviews was nice. I'm certain some buyers had either not been following the whole saga, or hadn't heard him say all this stuff. Doesn't change anything probably for anyone, except perhaps some perception of DR for a few.

#1885 2 years ago

I missed that "public service" part. Is Kaneda now transmitting podcasts into the past or for whom is this helpful at this point with orderbanks closed for 7 months?

Fact is, there is no new information. And for the sole hypothetical customer that ordered a game from DR without knowing about all the broken promises, well... he doesn't know that promises, so he doesn't care. He/ She will also never read what you wrote and don't listen to Kanedas podcast either.

Just be happy to have a reason/ excuse whining about the same stuff all over again and let the (in know) rest of us be.

#1886 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I missed that "public service" part. Is Kaneda now transmitting podcasts into the past or for whom is this helpful at this point with orderbanks closed for 7 months?
Fact is, there is no new information. And for the sole hypothetical customer that ordered a game from DR without knowing about all the broken promises, well... he doesn't know that promises, so he doesn't care. He/ She will also never read what you wrote and don't listen to Kanedas podcast either.

Whats your point?

dr still wont deliver, is my point. Care to refute?

#1887 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Whats your point?
dr still wont deliver, is my point. Care to refute?

Seems we made our point by placing an order no? lol

#1888 2 years ago

My point is, for whom is this information helpful, besides for you to troll?

Noone argues that Deeproot didn't deliver (yet); we all know that.
It's just shouting "he's dead" for several hours after the funeral is over is annoying.

#1889 2 years ago

So you think this project is truly dead now?

#1890 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

My point is, for whom is this information helpful, besides for you to troll?
Noone argues that Deeproot didn't deliver (yet); we all know that.
It's just shouting "he's dead" for several hours after the funeral is over is annoying.

I already told you. Some people who put deposits down had no idea how much of a shitshow this is. Now they do and they are grateful and actually understand the reality of the situation. Others have yet to come to that conclusion/delusion...

#1891 2 years ago

I allready wrote why that is BS top to bottom.

If I'm wrong feel free to get one of this "some people" that actually ordered a game here, that were completey oblivious until todays enlightenment, so I stand corrected.

#1892 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I allready wrote why that is BS top to bottom.
If I'm wrong feel free to get one of this "some people" that actually ordered a game here, that were completey oblivious until todays enlightenment, so I stand corrected.

Here you go

Quoted from pinballrockstar:

https://m.soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/deep-thoughts-by-deeproot-part-1
Oh…
Oh wow..
I didn’t know it was this bad.
I thought you guys were being negative nancy over here 24/7.
But to tell you the truth i am shocked.
I know it’s a montage but still.
Never heard RM speak before up until now since i rarely come here.
I check in for news sometimes since i am actually in on a deeproot machine.
But this is really bad.
Is that guy actually okay?
Cuz this sounds very fucking strange to me.
He better starts paying me money btw?
This pin is overdue
I have to listen again man…wow.
And what is that 5 days of deeproot stuff about??
[quoted image]

#1893 2 years ago

Ok, I'm corrected. (Partially. This guy just ignored the negative nancy.)

I'm glad this guys life got so much better, now that he's in the know and can doubt his purchase every day.

#1894 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Ok, I'm corrected. (Partially. This guy just ignored the negative nancy.)
I'm glad this guys life got so much better, now that he's in the know and can doubt his purchase every day.

As you are, deep down... We know it...

#1895 2 years ago

Listened to the Robert Mueller’s dialogs again and remember hearing him the first time around. Then he sounded intelligent and a little like a prophet. Given the benefit of hindsight, i have to say it ... Robert Mueller sounds delusional. But I am curious how things played out in the final contract language, regarding what happens when Deeproot misses deadlines and what payments are triggered by what amount of time. Can someone who received the signup papers respond about the specifics?

#1896 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Can someone who received the signup papers respond about the specifics?

I forgot about that -- yeah, wasn't there something about getting paid back a certain amount of $ every day or month after a certain date earlier this year that they were going to ship by, or am I misremembering? I think there was something in one of the updates about it possibly too?

#1897 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I forgot about that -- yeah, wasn't there something about getting paid back a certain amount of $ every day or month after a certain date earlier this year that they were going to ship by, or am I misremembering? I think there was something in one of the updates about it possibly too?

It was a phenomenal fee for perseverance and faith. Came to just under 50% I believe.

#1898 2 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

glad someone is actually proud of Canada ...

You'll speak when spoken to, Quebec.

#1899 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

It doesn't matter. Dr have been in breach of contract for a long time but nobody is willing to do anything about it. Those that have raised so much of a peep about it are greeted by Roberts lawyers and I assume they figure its not worth the trouble.

#1900 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

It doesn't matter. Dr have been in breach of contract for a long time but nobody is willing to do anything about it. Those that have raised so much of a peep about it are greeted by Roberts lawyers and I assume they figure its not worth the trouble.

It's not so much "greeted by Robert's lawyers". It's one guy Jason M., a good guy, it's just not worth it. Let it run its course and see where it goes. There are plenty of plaintiffs sitting idly by watching to see what happens.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/38?hl=capn12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.