56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 66.
#1801 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

That, and the fact the other deeproot thread is now about groceries. This thread is the last stand for RAZA.
I would honestly be quite happy if dr came out of the blue and said they've been quietly building machines with what parts they could get, and they're ready to ship the first couple dozen. This project-turned-joke's gone on long enough, time for closure. Git 'r done.

They can’t build any units w/out contacting customers 1st on list to verify all their customizations. Unless those buyers were all silent about said calls, this scenario is impossible.

#1802 2 years ago

The customizations aren't things that can be done post-build.. e.g. we have 20 base games ready, now we can call customers for the finishing touches?

Bummer if so, was thinking dr might be planning a surprise... They've been so quiet, what else could they have been doing for past few months?

#1803 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The customizations aren't things that can be done post-build.. e.g. we have 20 base games ready, now we can call customers for the finishing touches?
Bummer if so, was thinking dr might be planning a surprise... They've been so quiet, what else could they have been doing for past few months?

That last statement is a real head scratcher for sure. I dunno, I guess they could get to a point and call customers.. one option was the glow rings which you’d think you’d want figured out before much pf populating occurred..

#1804 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I feel bad for the good people and families that aren't being paid by DR

Then they should leave

Why do they stay?

And you are making too many assumptions in your one sided slant

Maybe they are thankful for the opportunity and money paid thus far?

#1805 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

That, and the fact the other deeproot thread is now about groceries. This thread is the last stand for RAZA.
I would honestly be quite happy if dr came out of the blue and said they've been quietly building machines with what parts they could get, and they're ready to ship the first couple dozen. This project-turned-joke's gone on long enough, time for closure. Git 'r done.

Grocery Liist
Bananas
Loaf of Bread
Eggs
Milk
Big Bowl of Shut the Hell Up
Apples
Artichokes
Lots of Baloney

#1806 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Just because he blocked someone doesn't mean he hates them.
While I have never blocked a single person on Pinside, and have no plans to do so (I prefer to see even the crappy posts), I certainly respect people that decide to block other users since it often prevents a shit show of posts back and forth between people who get under each others skin.

I’ve had to block a shit ton of people to stay on Pinside Rob. I used to have the same attitude, let me see it all!

And I don’t hate anybody (even Cornelius). It’s just I don’t care to see what some people have to say and then I respond and get moderated etc

I’d have a beer and probably enjoy BS ing with most everybody here. It’s hard to convey that. In the old days it was different. We would slug it out and then hug it out the next day.

Today? Different deal I guess. All we had to do then was post a run of titty pics to lighten the mood. Our man Teddy would get it going, now he’s just a shell of his former self! Lol

#1807 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’ve had to block a shit ton of people to stay on Pinside Rob. I used to have the same attitude, let me see it all!
And I don’t hate anybody (even Cornelius). It’s just I don’t care to see what some people have to say and then I respond and get moderated etc
I’d have a beer and probably enjoy BS ing with most everybody here. It’s hard to convey that. In the old days it was different. We would slug it out and then hug it out the next day.
Today? Different deal I guess.

I different deal indeed Ice (you won’t see this but I will write it anyways). In the old days Ice would get drunk as hell on weekends come on pinside and light people on fire and then piss them out (sometimes he would just watch them burn). He would always tip toe back in sheepishly the next day and read what he had posted the night before and then appear to feel a bit sorry about the scorched earth he had left, edit a few of his posts that hadn’t already been moderated and then carry on like nothing had happened. Ice never bothered me though, I have always enjoyed his posts (especially the drunk ones).
The beers are on me when I am well enough to be able to travel again Ice.. a trip to TPF has been on my bucket list for a long time!

#1808 2 years ago

Texas Pinball Festival
Fri, Mar 25, 2022 – Sun, Mar 27, 2022

#1809 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I’m going to have some Miller Lite bottles .

I hear that Mueller Lite in pinpods is particularly popular lately.

#1810 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I hear that Mueller Lite in pinpods is particularly popular lately.

Not really that funny but I have you a thumbs up Bruce because I myself am pounding cerveza at historic Gruene Hall pre gaming a Roger Creager concert.

Yeah I know, you have no clue….

#1811 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

Texas Pinball Festival
Fri, Mar 25, 2022 – Sun, Mar 27, 2022

What’s your point? Party time. Who’s organizing the drinks and get together

#1812 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:What’s your point? Party time. Who’s organizing the drinks and get together

What does it matter...you're not invited

#1813 2 years ago

Tough crowd in the house for a little sarcasm

#1814 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And I don’t hate anybody (even Cornelius).

I don't hate corny either even though he said he was going to report me to the IFPA and tell them I was dangerous to attend events because I might shoot the place up. Thats ridiculous, but hes so crazy that I enjoy laughing at him

#1815 2 years ago

Tick...tick...tick...the clock is ticking down. Not much time left in the week of the 19th for an announcement.

Although, I suppose some will still try to defend and claim that the email promising this week was "not official".

Not sure what's so hard about just admitting that deeproot missed yet another deadline. It's farcical at this point.

But I guess there are still a like 7 hours left in the business day. So there's still time, I suppose.

#1816 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Tick...tick...tick...the clock is ticking down. Not much time left in the week of the 19th for an announcement.
Although, I suppose some will still try to defend and claim that the email promising this week was "not official".
Not sure what's so hard about just admitting that deeproot missed yet another deadline. It's farcical at this point.
But I guess there are still a like 7 hours left in the business day. So there's still time, I suppose.

Not going to defend as the only ones bothered by it didn't buy a game lol.

#1817 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I doubt that - I bet there are at least several people who bought the game (which several out of 122 is pretty many) who are bothered by it.

#1818 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I'd appreciate if they would put out the update this time ore even a short notice when to expect something.

I'm not completely out of the club, since a distributor here ordered a batch of Razas but won't take preorders himself (we all can guess why).
So, I couldn't buy a game yet if I wanted, but I'm interrested and still "in the game" and very relaxed, since I didn't pay a dime yet.

#1819 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Oh I agree, this situation is very LOL all right! But I don't think we're laughing for the same reasons. And I do have a hard time believing that at least few RAZA pre-order people aren't just a smidge bothered by the lack of communication or the continuing delays.

Part of the reason I even post here is because I was very nearly a pre-order person myself. I had the game in my cart and everything, but I decided against it at the last moment. So part of my interest is in imagining what I'd be going through if I had actually completed that order, and I certainly wouldn't be a happy camper!

#1820 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Oh I agree, this situation is very LOL all right! But I don't think we're laughing for the same reasons. And I do have a hard time believing that at least few RAZA pre-order people aren't just a smidge bothered by the lack of communication or the continuing delays.
Part of the reason I even post here is because I was very nearly a pre-order person myself. I had the game in my cart and everything, but I decided against it at the last moment. So part of my interest is in imagining what I'd be going through if I had actually completed that order, and I certainly wouldn't be a happy camper!

Replace your name with any of the deniers, thats what you would be going through.

#1821 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Who said we are not bothered by it - I would say quite the contrary, but what can you do. It is a gamble on a small deposit now and that is what it has been for a while. Very concerned...but what can you do?

Hard not to believe Ben Heck this thing died a while ago no one called the coroner to confirm the time of death or notify the next of kin.

#1822 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Who said we are not bothered by it...

Yelobird did about 3 posts up.

#1823 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yelobird did about 3 posts up.

Well that’s his opinion - nothing wrong with expressing concern

#1824 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Who said we are not bothered by it - I would say quite the contrary, but what can you do. It is a gamble on a small deposit now and that is what it has been for a while. Very concerned...but what can you do?
Hard not to believe Ben Heck this thing died a while ago no one called the coroner to confirm the time of death or notify the next of kin.

I do sometimes forget its a small deposit, albeit a deposit that dr said they would never take.

My worry would be if I actually had to follow through and purchase the pin. With no service after the sale, good luck.

#1825 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

What does it matter...you're not invited

Uhhh....I for sure will be organizing it and it will be the go to party for sure! LOL

And as a fellow Texas you are invited!

#1826 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I don't hate corny either even though he said he was going to report me to the IFPA and tell them I was dangerous to attend events because I might shoot the place up. Thats ridiculous, but hes so crazy that I enjoy laughing at him

You should see some of the pics he texted me and stories he told me about his family. He's flat out crazy.

#1827 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

What's the point of this and what is it exactly that you want anyone to do or say? Seriously, wtf dude?

I'd say get a life but i really don't care how you waste your time.

#1828 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You should see some of the pics he texted me and stories he told me about his family. He's flat out crazy.

Is he local to you, or did you just voluntarily give him your phone number?

#1829 2 years ago

Not in this instance.

5903E0BF-5498-4F90-BDE2-BF62EA54828E (resized).jpeg5903E0BF-5498-4F90-BDE2-BF62EA54828E (resized).jpeg
#1830 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What's the point of this and what is it exactly that you want anyone to do or say? Seriously, wtf dude?
I'd say get a life but i really don't care how you waste your time.

Sorry Iceman, I guess I was feeling a bit honery at the time and couldn't help myself. Deeproot is such a joke at this point, it's gone into parody.

And I don't need anyone to say anything. Watching this whole fiasco play out is just as interesting as watching a TV show. Plus, we've got a new puppy in the house, so I'm stuck outside in the yard waiting for him to go to the bathroom quite often. So perusing Pinside helps pass the time.

#1831 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Sorry Iceman, I guess I was feeling a bit honery at the time

Horny, or ornery?

#1832 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Horny, or ornery?

He was watching his dog go to the washroom I think we know which one lol. JK!

#1833 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Is he local to you, or did you just voluntarily give him your phone number?

He actually called my office, acted like a client to get my cell phone number. No joke

#1834 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Sorry Iceman, I guess I was feeling a bit honery at the time and couldn't help myself. Deeproot is such a joke at this point, it's gone into parody.
And I don't need anyone to say anything. Watching this whole fiasco play out is just as interesting as watching a TV show. Plus, we've got a new puppy in the house, so I'm stuck outside in the yard waiting for him to go to the bathroom quite often. So perusing Pinside helps pass the time.

It’s all good brother. We all get a bit frustrated at times. I get it!

#1835 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

He actually called my office, acted like a client to get my cell phone number. No joke

Jfc he is insane. I have a few stories but I also was egging him on a bit because I thought it was really funny. It just ended up him crying about me to about 3 people on fb (the nuclear option as he called it) before he blocked me and that was the end of it for me luckily

#1836 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Horny, or ornery?

Ha, oops! Ornery isn't a word I spell too often.

#1837 2 years ago

Missed another update

#1838 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I do sometimes forget its a small deposit, albeit a deposit that dr said they would never take.
My worry would be if I actually had to follow through and purchase the pin. With no service after the sale, good luck.

Oh trust me - I would be worried to just pay up without seeing something.

Hard not to think with this missed deadline that this is not good. I heard the idea By Kenada that it’s a sample to bring people in for the investment, and the lack of a response kind of underwhelmed.

Who knows…

#1839 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Oh trust me - I would be worried to just pay up without seeing something.
Hard not to think with this missed deadline that this is not good. I heard the idea By Kenada that it’s a sample to bring people in for the investment, and the lack of a response kind of underwhelmed.
Who knows…

Problem is, they have missed EVERY deadline. If you can still get your deposit back, I would. This is a shit show, of epic proportions.

#1840 2 years ago

6870C042-B887-4446-ADB4-5DEFF6616116.gif6870C042-B887-4446-ADB4-5DEFF6616116.gif4B574E17-3DC2-4981-8385-654AD882A366.gif4B574E17-3DC2-4981-8385-654AD882A366.gifD9611F42-8E49-4A3A-999E-9F8918D72B02.gifD9611F42-8E49-4A3A-999E-9F8918D72B02.gif

3F6A7EE3-ACCA-4A19-AA7E-4A59AD6D11A3.gif3F6A7EE3-ACCA-4A19-AA7E-4A59AD6D11A3.gif
#1841 2 years ago

TWIP today...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1842 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It’s just I don’t care to see what some people have to say and then I respond

This sentence is contradictory. If you don't care, you also wouldn't respond.

Quoted from iceman44:

In the old days it was different. We would slug it out and then hug it out the next day. Today? Different deal I guess.

Whenever someone wants to BS or disagree with me, I just let them. I don't get angry over it, and definitely not angry enough to want to hit them for their opinions.

Your views are super old school. You should change your name to caveman44.

#1844 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

This sentence is contradictory. If you don't care, you also wouldn't respond.

Whenever someone wants to BS or disagree with me, I just let them. I don't get angry over it, and definitely not angry enough to want to hit them for their opinions.
Your views are super old school. You should change your name to caveman44.

So your anger just rises to the point of name calling, but not hitting. Good to know.
Still trying to wrap my head around your quote.

"I dont get angry over it"

#1845 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Get your deposit back if you still can.

This is bad advice. There is no point in anyone with just a deposit down pulling out now. It is still the same gamble they were willing to take back in December 2020. They either get their RAZA (very rare and collectible), get a refund forced on them if Deeproot pulls the plug and blames any one of countless available reasons, or they lose their deposit if Deeproot declares bankruptcy (if Deeproot can even separate the failed pinball startup from the Deeproot investment group that will continue on).

#1846 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

So your anger just rises to the point of name calling, but not hitting. Good to know.
Still trying to wrap my head around your quote.
"I dont get angry over it"

My post was offensive and angry?

I thought I just made a jokey joke.

Oh well. Agree to disagree!

#1847 2 years ago

Vermont, you offend everyone!

#1848 2 years ago

It read to me as a joke. Sounds like the other dude is just clutching his pearls

#1849 2 years ago

“Main guys still have jobs and working away on future titles”

“Stern has put a stranglehold on the supply chain. “

#1850 2 years ago

The next DR update might go like this:

"We did our best but those guys at Stern bought up all the parts we needed so we have to give up now. But we tried really hard, sorry. Anyways, we still have some PPP funds left that haven't been spent yet so we're gonna let these old dudes sit around and collect paychecks with no required work or deliverables until the funds run out completely"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/37?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.