56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,298 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 66.
#1551 4 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Couldn’t agree more. I ordered a Halloween, only my second nib and first from Spooky, and it was refreshing knowing they will deliver. Halloween has always been my grail theme so it’s definitely made my excitement for RAZA diminish almost to the point I don’t care anymore. It’s part of why I kicked Ned to the curb as my avatar. Now that being said, I’m still in the “game” and maybe we will get pleasantly surprised at some point in the near future??? I have just put RAZA on the back burner mentally for the time being. But yes, I too feel like an asshole at times, you are not alone.

I think holding out now is all anyone can do, like all of you I feel less excited and just hold out now because I don’t have much on the line. Hard not to feel stupid still holding on when everyone from the other forum is constantly warning us. Should I care no, but now I think it is more about just seeing if it gets built.

I wanted a Rick and Morty (still do) but a Halloween or Ultraman were not high on my list, Ultraman would be preferred for me. I can’t see holding out for months for these games even if getting them built is certain…still waiting…for any title lowers excitement.

I am not so confident in the next update, I am sure delays and excuses will be all we will hear. But again, it’s just a small deposit.

Maybe just maybe - DR - throws out the pinbar and builds the pinball without it, just to get it done.

It’s not like choices could not be done with flippers or an app on a phone.

#1552 4 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I think you're a decent man and someone I've grown to like and respect around Pinside.
But I take your point. Been there, done that myself.

Thanks , just venting some honest feelings. It just feels so awkward to be a customer.

Hopefully some pins are ready to go and Deeproot is ready to ship.

#1553 4 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Couldn’t agree more. I ordered a Halloween, only my second nib and first from Spooky, and it was refreshing knowing they will deliver. Halloween has always been my grail theme so it’s definitely made my excitement for RAZA diminish almost to the point I don’t care anymore. It’s part of why I kicked Ned to the curb as my avatar. Now that being said, I’m still in the “game” and maybe we will get pleasantly surprised at some point in the near future??? I have just put RAZA on the back burner mentally for the time being. But yes, I too feel like an asshole at times, you are not alone.

Being a bit hard on yourself. Most understand this would be a long run option. Kind of like Halloween in a way. Most will wait 12 plus months till that game ships likely more but it will come eventually. I had no expectations this game would launch fast and still feel its well worth the wait.

#1554 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Being a bit hard on yourself. Most understand this would be a long run option. Kind of like Halloween in a way. Most will wait 12 plus months till that game ships likely more but it will come eventually. I had no expectations this game would launch fast and still feel its well worth the wait.

Why do you now feel this way? Robert himself said that once they were up and running, they would be building and shipping more games per year than all other manufacturers combined. 120 games should be done by Tuesday at lunch time.

#1555 4 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Why do you now feel this way? Robert himself said that once they were up and running, they would be building and shipping more games per year than all other manufacturers combined. 120 games should be done by Tuesday at lunch time.

Good point. I would love to see the Zidware customers receive their pins soon. That would be fantastic..

#1556 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

This is nothing like Halloween lol. Spooky has delivered pins and will continue to deliver pins, on schedule.

dr has delivered nothing. To compare the 2 is laughable, and youve been around longer than me.

#1557 4 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

This is nothing like Halloween lol. Spooky has delivered pins and will continue to deliver pins, on schedule.
dr has delivered nothing. To compare the 2 is laughable, and youve been around longer than me.

Huh? I simply said he will likely wait 12 months for Halloween also. Try not to read to much into it.

#1558 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Huh? I simply said he will likely wait 12 months for Halloween also. Try not to read to much into it.

But, RAZA was announced and promised how many years ago? Comparing another potential 12 month delay for RAZA from dr that has produced notta, with an announced schedule from a boutique manufacturer that has delivered in time, multiple times is just not a real comparison. Surely, you understand that.

#1559 4 months ago

I've pretty much lost hope at this point. I'm not asking for a refund as I really want the game. I just don't believe in DR anymore. I am still rooting for them but the lack of updates and BS excuses make it clear they're way over their head unfortunately. Oh well. I can't wait for my Halloween. Go spooky!

#1560 4 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

But, RAZA was announced and promised how many years ago? Comparing another potential 12 month delay for RAZA from dr that has produced notta, with an announced schedule from a boutique manufacturer that has delivered in time, multiple times is just not a real comparison. Surely, you understand that.

Ok again your reading a bit further into my simple statement all good. Raza (for me as not a historian) was announced end of December for market so under six months on my clock. Not off target by my standard for a start up but everyone has different expectations.

#1561 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:Ok again your reading a bit further into my simple statement all good. Raza (for me as not a historian) was announced end of December for market so under six months on my clock. Not off target by my standard for a start up but everyone has different expectations.

Well, deeproot set the expectations that games would begin shipping in Feb/Mar. So if anyone had expectations of getting their games by now, then it was because they trusted what Robert Mueller said.

You apparently expected DR to be very late on their promised delivery dates. Which makes one wonder why you'd get into bed with a company that you know had such gross misconceptions of their own abilities and of the realities of pinball manufacturing.

But I suppose, like many have said, it's a relatively small gamble if you're only in on a deposit.

#1562 4 months ago

Ok. Time for another Parking lot drive by tomorrow with pics.

Let’s get some positive energy going. A bunch of people in there doing something

#1563 4 months ago

I guess he has me blocked

#1564 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Let’s get some positive energy going. A bunch of people in there doing something

hey ice..your looking at the front of the building at cars.you should be looking at the back for any trucks moving in parts or machines for production..also check to see if dumpster is full..these are signs of possible production..oh.. and check the candy machine to see if they have kit kat bars..thanks!

#1565 4 months ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

hey ice..your looking at the front of the building at cars.you should be looking at the back for any trucks moving in parts or machines for production..also check to see if dumpster is full..these are signs of possible production..oh.. and check the candy machine to see if they have kit kat bars..thanks!

I’ll check it all around. Some people are doing something inside that building and I assume it’s not playing tiddly winks.

#1566 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’ll check it all around. Some people are doing something inside that building and I assume it’s not playing tiddly winks.

You the man Ice! Our eyes on the ground!

#1567 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

John might be....

#1568 4 months ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I think holding out now is all anyone can do, like all of you I feel less excited and just hold out now because I don’t have much on the line. Hard not to feel stupid still holding on when everyone from the other forum is constantly warning us. Should I care no, but now I think it is more about just seeing if it gets built.
I wanted a Rick and Morty (still do) but a Halloween or Ultraman were not high on my list, Ultraman would be preferred for me. I can’t see holding out for months for these games even if getting them built is certain…still waiting…for any title lowers excitement.
I am not so confident in the next update, I am sure delays and excuses will be all we will hear. But again, it’s just a small deposit.
Maybe just maybe - DR - throws out the pinbar and builds the pinball without it, just to get it done.
It’s not like choices could not be done with flippers or an app on a phone.

I’m riding this out as I too only have a small amount invested. What makes you and others think the Pinbar is the hold up? I honestly doubt it is and is a big differentiator with other platforms on the market. I don’t believe it’s going anywhere as it seems integral to their platform and Steve Bowden’s rules.

#1569 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks...I appreciate that. I’m not going anywhere...I’m in this for the looooong haul.

#1570 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Some people are doing something inside that building and I assume it’s not playing tiddly winks.

Could it be that Alice In Wonderland has been supplanted by a heretofore undisclosed title: Tiddlywinks? ;>

#1571 4 months ago

Someone needs to befriend the postal service that delivers there and ask them what kinds of boxes have been showing up there. That would be good investigative reporting...

#1572 4 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I’m riding this out as I too only have a small amount invested. What makes you and others think the Pinbar is the hold up? I honestly doubt it is and is a big differentiator with other platforms on the market. I don’t believe it’s going anywhere as it seems integral to their platform and Steve Bowden’s rules.

Just a guess on the pinbar, I think the fact that the small number of total orders likely split be between the two editions makes for a very crazy production. The two editions have different play fields, different cabinets, etc. and in any real business management would try to simplify production as much as possible. I get the pinbar is key to Deeproot but with 120-150 games wouldn’t you push to one cabinet, one playfield…dump the Pinbar to save costs on a losing investment in RAZA.

But, I think it’s pretty clear this company may either never finish a production game or just RAZA and then could be done. It’s ok to stumble in the beginning but I think all of us, even people who bought in, have doubts where this goes.

I would have outsourced this production a long time ago and put this behind them if they were smart.

I still hope it works out but I guess we will see what the next update brings.

#1573 4 months ago

…not to mention all the custom options they offered- PER game. If you wanna pull that off, I’d have at least shot for game #2 after some manufacturing experience.

#1574 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Quoted from belairjoe:

hey ice..your looking at the front of the building at cars.you should be looking at the back for any trucks moving in parts or machines for production..also check to see if dumpster is full..these are signs of possible production

Quoted from iceman44:

Quoted from denoument:

Someone needs to befriend the postal service that delivers there and ask them what kinds of boxes have been showing up there. That would be good investigative reporting...

Are these the things that customers should be contemplating and resorting to? Seriously?

#1575 4 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Are these the things that customers should be contemplating and resorting to? Seriously?

Do you have to pour salt in the wound?
Has this not been hashed over a million times? They are adults gambling on a pinball game to be made. Let them be.

I understand that is not what you or I did, but they know the risks by now.

#1576 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Raza (for me as not a historian) was announced end of December for market so under six months on my clock.

Hmmm. Interesting mathematics. According to TWIP <https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/deeproot-pinball-launches-opens-orders-and-interviews-led-zeppelin-teasers-jurassic-park-giveaway-new-p3-game-rick-and-morty-code-twip-12-7-20/>:

>> According to the deeproot website, they will be accepting orders for RAZA “from December 8, 2020 at 10am Central US Time
>> to 3pm Central US Time on December 30, 2020”.

So from the time orders closed:

January 31 = 1 month
February 28 = 2 months
March 31 = 3 months
April 30 = 4 months
May 31 = 5 months
June 30 = 6 months
July 15 = 6.5 months

I wish only the best for my friends who are employed by Deeproot, and for customers who ordered games, but let's not go Fake News with the facts.

#1577 4 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Do you have to pour salt in the wound?
Has this not been hashed over a million times? They are adults gambling on a pinball game to be made. Let them be.
I understand that is not what you or I did, but they know the risks by now.

Your response is completely unrelated to my comment.
Please explain how creeper parking lot photos and dumpster diving (illegal) is a mindset that customers should be forced into.

#1578 4 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Please explain how creeper parking lot photos and dumpster diving (illegal) is a mindset that customers should be forced into.

driving by a dumpster is not illegal .did not say diving.

#1579 4 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Quoted from belairjoe:

driving by a dumpster is not illegal .did not say diving.

Jesus! Diving or not is not the point of his comment. The sentiment is the same...customers should not have to resort to reconnaissance missions to set their minds at ease regarding the secrecy and uncertainty around money we've spent on the company's failed promises.

I'm an original Zidware customer and I stuck in this for an Xtra, so I want this to come through literally as much or more than anyone still in on RAZA. But all you pie in the sky people are over the top. Why are there only 2 lanes here? It seems people are either in the toxic, hope everyone loses their money camp, or the Robert shits nothing but rainbows camp. I was hoping this pre-order thread would be full of more objectivity (versus blind optimism) but maybe there's too much effort spent defending against the toxicity to expect a middle ground perspective?

Anyway, I wish more people could hold onto good fortunes with one hand, and use the other hand to shield their eyes from the blinding light of hope. Calling a spade a spade shouldn't be too much to ask for. And again, this is coming from someone who is fully vested in the success of the project.

#1580 4 months ago

Absolutely Right on Cheeks - these two threads have become nearly as polarizing as U.S. politics these days. It may be time to create a 3rd thread for it - The DR Kumbaya thread where we all come together and can express all opinions without getting pissed or annoyed at each other lol.

#1581 4 months ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

It seems people are either in the toxic, hope everyone loses their money camp, or the Robert shits nothing but rainbows camp.

I think there are ZERO people in the latter camp, just saying. Lol

#1582 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think there are ZERO people in the latter camp, just saying. Lol

OK...hard to argue that.

At least the Zidware customers back in the day banded together with a sense of objectivity when things started obviously heading south. I'm not saying we need to form a coalition here, but when I start feeling WTF, it would be nice to know there are others to commiserate with. On the contrary, it feels like most of the current RAZA buyers would literally ride the train off the cliff before they admitted that there might be legit concerns.

#1583 4 months ago

Forget counting cars in parking lot or trucks leaving, and instead look south. I’ve figured out Robert’s plans. It all makes perfect sense now … Robert is having the pins built in Mexico. He will take advantage of their prebuilt factories and cheap workforce. Primary reason it is folly to count the parked cars is that he is having games brought into HQ via underground tunnels. That’s right, each night when you lay your head on pillow, Robert is taking completed games and putting each inside a pin-pod, readying it for shipment

We don’t know who built these tunnels but know it wasn’t JPOP. JPOP has likely spent the past 5 years at deeproot designing the tunnels, all the while laborers swung axes and shoveled wheelbarrows of dirt to complete the tunnels. Guess we should have seen this coming. How else to explain that nobody has any idea how Robert could be building pins without a factory filled with parts and people?

#1584 4 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Forget counting cars in parking lot or trucks leaving, and instead look south. I’ve figured out Robert’s plans. It all makes perfect sense now … Robert is having the pins built in Mexico. He will take advantage of their prebuilt factories and cheap workforce. Primary reason it is folly to count the parked cars is that he is having games brought into HQ via underground tunnels. That’s right, each night when you lay your head on pillow, Robert is taking completed games and putting each inside a pin-pod, readying it for shipment
We don’t know who built these tunnels but know it wasn’t JPOP. JPOP has likely spent the past 5 years at deeproot designing the tunnels, all the while aborers swung axes and shoveled wheelbarrows of dirt lout back of the building as they completed the tunnels. Guess we should have seen this coming. How else to explain that nobody has any idea how Robert could be building pins without a factory filled with parts and people?

Maybe he has Oompa Loompas? I heard they were struggling a bit in Loompa land and were looking for work recently.

#1585 4 months ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

OK...hard to argue that.
At least the Zidware customers back in the day banded together with a sense of objectivity when things started obviously heading south. I'm not saying we need to form a coalition here, but when I start feeling WTF, it would be nice to know there are others to commiserate with. On the contrary, it feels like most of the current RAZA buyers would literally ride the train off the cliff before they admitted that there might be legit concerns.

I don’t think that’s right Cheeks. There isn’t one person here that doesn’t acknowledge there are legit concerns

On the other side, the total hate side, there are plenty of people that just can’t admit that the possibility exists that games might be coming soon enough.

They want it to fail so badly they can’t even come to grips with the notion that eventually they could get it together and do something.

Based on their track record thus far it doesn’t inspire overwhelming confidence.

But things can change. Spooky, AP, Haggis and others make pins. It’s NOT impossible. Lol

#1586 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I don’t think that’s right Cheeks. There isn’t one person here that doesn’t acknowledge there are legit concerns
On the other side, the total hate side, there are plenty of people that just can’t admit that the possibility exists that games might be coming soon enough.
They want it to fail so badly they can’t even come to grips with the notion that eventually they could get it together and do something.
Based on their track record thus far it doesn’t inspire overwhelming confidence.
But things can change. Spooky, AP, Haggis and others make pins. It’s NOT impossible. Lol

Last update was in May. They committed to providing an update after July 4th holiday. Sure they didn't specify how far after but it is now half way thru the month with zero communication. My thoughts are if they were going to provide some positive news they would've sent that out July 5th, but alas the silence is deafening. I'm not trying to be negative and really have nothing against the company. My hopeful attitude is wearing thin against the evidence of reality.

#1587 4 months ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Last update was in May. They committed to providing an update after July 4th holiday. Sure they didn't specify how far after but it is now half way thru the month with zero communication. My thoughts are if they were going to provide some positive news they would've sent that out July 5th, but alas the silence is deafening. I'm not trying to be negative and really have nothing against the company. My hopeful attitude is wearing thin against the evidence of reality.

Interestingly, the complete inability to meet commitments up to this point should provide a bit of hope. I'm sure the majority of people on these threads know that a status report should have been provided on July 5th, no excuses. Unlike parts being delivered or certification completed, the production of a status report is entirely under DR's control. Even if the status report was "nothing new to report, we are working hard and hope to have meaningful information in two weeks and will provide a status report on the 22nd", that would be fine. I know some people will say no need to report if nothing has happened, but, quite frankly, that is incorrect... a commitment is a commitment.

However, this may well be the mindset at DR. Therefore, the fact that a status report is late, while it rightfully pisses you off, is not a good indicator of anything. They could be preoccupied making games or closing shop, impossible to say based on a late status.

#1588 4 months ago

Reality - if Robert wanted the 133 pins built, he’d find a way. Can’t find parts is bullshit. That excuse is only legit if Robert was trying to build games and not pay above previous market prices. Maybe he expects to locate coils for $10 or have someone supply metal rails for $50 a set. That approach won’t work now and this is more like a Custer’s last stand situation. If Robert offered me $1 Million profit and was willing to pay $1/2 Million in parts and $1/2 Million for services, I’d have all RAZA’s built by end of year. I’d fly to Rome and hire Michael Angelo to handcraft each one. For $2 Million, 133 games would get made. Instead, we’ve seen 6.5 months pass and Deeproot spend $2 Million in salaries and we are no closer to RAZA # 1 rolling off the line.

The odd thing is that building RAZA’s will not create trust in the company nor spur future sales because building the second game will require a completely different approach. Right now with deposits and some paid in full, Robert needs to build the games any way he can. Regroup for game 2 and plan to use contract manufacturing. If all RAZA’s are not built by August 31, Robert will be gone and Deeproot will be in the throes of a death rattle.

#1589 4 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:If all RAZA’s are not built by August 31, Robert will be gone and Deeproot will be in the throes of a death rattle.

why is Aug 31st the Drop dead date? I think he could carry this thing all the way thru December, given the number of buyers that have stated they are in this thing to the end. Maybe longer.. no probably longer.

Quoted from Oldgoat:

They could be preoccupied making games or closing shop, impossible to say based on a late status.

If they were building games, no way RM would be so preoccupied as to skip sending out a positive update. You know they aren't making games, because every game is customized so they would have had to contact customers first. So it's really not impossible to speculate a bit on the lack of update -- unless they really are just *that* close to being ready and waiting for 1 last part to arrive or something before updating.

#1590 4 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If all RAZA’s are not built by August 31, Robert will be gone and Deeproot will be in the throes of a death rattle.

Complete "fake news" based on nothing but the haters wanting it to be over so bad because they are getting worn down commenting on the same BS day after day. Lol

#1591 4 months ago

Did I miss something? I thought the update is coming july 19th?

#1592 4 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I never read of any firm date on the next update from Deeproot. After July 4th was the only date mentioned.

I am now ready for some games to built since I will have one of the last ones to be delivered as I ordered very late the night before the order cutoff date.

#1593 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

From what I've read in the two threads, I think you're both overtstating where most people stand.

In my opinion, as you say, most -if not all- people in this thread have concerns but are willing to ride it out for various reasons, like not having much money on the line, really like what they see, already wrote off the JPOP loss long ago so anything recieved is a bonus, etc...

However, I think most people in the other thread aren't consumed by hate nor do they so badly want to see DR fail, they just question how DR can succeed given the previous track record, RM's leadership, etc...

#1594 4 months ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

However, I think most people in the other thread aren't consumed by hate nor do they so badly want to see DR fail, they just question how DR can succeed given the previous track record, RM's leadership, etc...

Huh? Is there a third thread I missed?

#1595 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Huh? Is there a third thread I missed?

Lol
Nope, just my opinion.

Though perhaps if feels like everyone is wishing for DR's failure with the constant analysis of every action or inaction by DR. But hey, that's what we do in this pinball forum. Discuss current events, try to figure out what's going on with little information, speculate...

#1596 4 months ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Lol. You haven't read the same thread then. Doesn't really matter how people waste their time if it gives them some satisfaction or whatever.

"That's what happens in a pinball forum". 20k+ posts in every thread? Non stop? You've been around for the whole show JV, including the RAZA Jpop thread.

This isn't gonna end the way they think it will! Just saying.

#1597 4 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:Reality - if Robert wanted the 133 pins built, he’d find a way. Can’t find parts is bullshit. That excuse is only legit if Robert was trying to build games and not pay above previous market prices. Maybe he expects to locate coils for $10 or have someone supply metal rails for $50 a set. That approach won’t work now and this is more like a Custer’s last stand situation. If Robert offered me $1 Million profit and was willing to pay $1/2 Million in parts and $1/2 Million for services, I’d have all RAZA’s built by end of year. I’d fly to Rome and hire Michael Angelo to handcraft each one. For $2 Million, 133 games would get made. Instead, we’ve seen 6.5 months pass and Deeproot spend $2 Million in salaries and we are no closer to RAZA # 1 rolling off the line.
The odd thing is that building RAZA’s will not create trust in the company nor spur future sales because building the second game will require a completely different approach. Right now with deposits and some paid in full, Robert needs to build the games any way he can. Regroup for game 2 and plan to use contract manufacturing. If all RAZA’s are not built by August 31, Robert will be gone and Deeproot will be in the throes of a death rattle.

“Throes of a death rattle”...??!! First I’ve gotta compliment you on your writing skills. Seriously. Sounds like it’s right out of a novel.
I agree with you in terms of doing whatever it takes to get the machines out the door. It’s a great opportunity to learn from all your mistakes and create successful systems in manufacturing.
If RM gets these machines out and they play as good as the videos of gameplay I’ve seen, people will be lined up out the door for the next one though.
Without a doubt in my mind.
I can’t wait to crack a couple cold ones, get together with some good friends and play the hell out of this game. Fingers crossed. Should be a blast!

#1598 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I never read of any firm date on the next update from Deeproot. After July 4th was the only date mentioned.
I am now ready for some games to built since I will have one of the last ones to be delivered as I ordered very late the night before the order cutoff date.

A3FC6031-7776-46E1-B928-55ED40AC6319 (resized).png
#1599 4 months ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Here is the quote from Deeproot's last public communication posted on May 18th.

Quoted from FlawlessJS:

We want to keep communication open. However, it seems sometimes that these periodic updates don't convey the progress that is happening, nor does it solve the real goal of delivering games. At this point we do not expect to send another mass update about RAZA until after the July 4th weekend.

#1600 4 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Here is the quote from Deeproot's last public communication posted on May 18th.

Yes. And then this posted above your post dropped. It‘s on TWIP also. (Good Website, very few people here seem to go there.)

At least they seem to have hope to have something to update on by next week. I‘d not be that overly optimistic that the games are shipping soon, but maybe at least certification is done or something.

There are 3,298 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 66.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside