56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 66.
#1401 2 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Seems to me, all has not been given up yet as you can read above from the end of May update, just as from the previous update. If orders drop, orders will be filled in. So I'm staying in. Hoping there will be very few who will drop out.

#1402 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

[quoted image]
Seems to me, all has not been given up yet as you can read above from the end of May update, just as from the previous update. If orders drop, orders will be filled in. So I'm staying in. Hoping there will be very few who will drop out.

Guess its all in how you want to read it. I don't see a sky is falling personally. Though they wouldn't let me buy a cancel yet lol.

#1403 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Guess its all in how you want to read it. I don't see a sky is falling personally. Though they wouldn't let me buy a cancel yet lol.

Seems so many have stopped reading the May update before that last paragraph of the email, which is what I had posted.

#1404 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Seems so many have stopped reading the May update before that last paragraph of the email, which is what I had posted.

It doesn’t fit the hate thread narrative. Lol

You don’t think people have lined up to take one of the 130 games in THIS crazy market?

For some reason so many people want DR to be canceled. I get the Robert hate, he brought it on himself, and the Jpop angle but isn’t over the top a bit to go on and on about it?

It’s entertaining for them? Seems like a waste of life but whatever knock yourselves out.

All that nonsense ain’t gonna change a thing. DR is gonna be around and Raza is getting made.

I can see why some guys like Ben do it. He had a personal relationship with John and now hates the guy. John is or was an egomaniac and Ben is a good guy.

Some people are just hypocrites. They got their MGs, flipped for profits, with everyone’s money and only now want Jpop to disappear.

It’s all good. It’s just a pinball game

#1405 2 years ago

I thought hard about the refund and then it just came down to the fact it’s just a deposit on a game I think looks cool. I have called it a gamble and sure it is but I won’t die if it never materializes. It’s not about profit or any of those things, I legit hope to get the game.

If they pull the pinbar and find a way to use flippers for the selection of the features and use the main display for the service menu why would we care on the game. I think the pinbar is just an interface the screen can duplicate that stuff.

#1406 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It doesn’t fit the hate thread narrative. Lol
You don’t think people have lined up to take one of the 130 games in THIS crazy market?
For some reason so many people want DR to be canceled. I get the Robert hate, he brought it on himself, and the Jpop angle but isn’t over the top a bit to go on and on about it?
It’s entertaining for them? Seems like a waste of life but whatever knock yourselves out.
All that nonsense ain’t gonna change a thing. DR is gonna be around and Raza is getting made.
I can see why some guys like Ben do it. He had a personal relationship with John and now hates the guy. John is or was an egomaniac and Ben is a good guy.
Some people are just hypocrites. They got their MGs, flipped for profits, with everyone’s money and only now want Jpop to disappear.
It’s all good. It’s just a pinball game

Spot on assessment.

#1407 2 years ago

I fully understand those of you who have paid deposits staying the course and waiting for your games. I wish that I had pre-ordered a base RAZA model with a few options. But I realized this only after pre-ordering had closed and we found out so few were to be produced. The game play looked nice enough to want to own one once the element of rarity was attached. I like having BBB partially because of its rarity. But if DR was going to make thousands of RAZAs then I would not be interested.

Paying the 10% deposit would just be making a bet over the internet. I could stand losing a few hundred on such a bet. But if DR were to ask for the balance to be paid in full then they better have the game ready to ship. I wouldn't have the intestinal fortitude to risk losing the full amount.

#1408 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

except $500 doesn't get you anything... except the opportunity to send a much bigger chunk of change later.
$500 is just the ante - it alone doesn't win you anything.

But $500 gets you in the game.
1st bet has been placed, no others can put a bet down. Get it?

#1409 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

As a lawyer myself that understands contract law and am here local, I could offer up a multitude of legal recourse options for all of us. It’s the LAST thing I worry about right now
But It won’t be needed. Refunds were an option and still are an option and ALWAYS will be an option.
Pinball is just one aspect of the Deeproot 575 fund that is not going “bankrupt”
Could they cease pinball operations? Sure. If they don’t start pumping out games you really can’t be called a pinball company can you?
RAZA will be built and the game is fun!

What Ice said. I get a reply every time I've sent an email to Robert since the day he gave me a phone call in 2018.
The most recent reply verified what Ice has described. If you want out, you can get out. If you want to stay in, it's up to the buyer.

#1410 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

But $500 gets you in the game.
1st bet has been placed, no others can put a bet down. Get it?

Yes, but when people say "its only $500" that's non-sense... $500 is just the opener... They don't get to gamble on the prize without the remainder. So talking about $500 vs the potential prize is just lying to yourself.

The people who only have a deposit in have much more to gain, then to lose at this point... because it's only $500 and they don't want to lose their spot at the table. The deposit is small enough to keep deferring the decision. And many people have DR fake money tied up in it all, so they too have far more to gain, then to lose if they wait. So they'll wait it out.

I just don't see those who are committed at this point to be flocking to request refunds while the DR news still leads to...
D5872_EC0-9448-4440-_B824-766_DA8_FA9_DE2.gifD5872_EC0-9448-4440-_B824-766_DA8_FA9_DE2.gif

If people get called to pay invoices for the balance before DR has established credibility... that's a much bigger bet and that's the big curiousity for me. Can DR build enough faith to get people to send in those balances?

If they get to a spot like DP did.. where games might trickle out... will people make the big gamble?

I bet this audience does... because they all think it's gonna pay off.

#1411 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Y

No, "All of us" don't think that.

Some of us want to get a pinball that we signed up for in 2012.

#1412 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yes, but when people say "its only $500" that's non-sense... $500 is just the opener... They don't get to gamble on the prize without the remainder. So talking about $500 vs the potential prize is just lying to yourself.
The people who only have a deposit in have much more to gain, then to lose at this point... because it's only $500 and they don't want to lose their spot at the table. The deposit is small enough to keep deferring the decision. And many people have DR fake money tied up in it all, so they too have far more to gain, then to lose if they wait. So they'll wait it out.
I just don't see those who are committed at this point to be flocking to request refunds while the DR news still leads to...
[quoted image]
If people get called to pay invoices for the balance before DR has established credibility... that's a much bigger bet and that's the big curiousity for me. Can DR build enough faith to get people to send in those balances?
If they get to a spot like DP did.. where games might trickle out... will people make the big gamble?

You've played this song a dozen times we get your point already. After deposit final payment is due when game is on the line ready to ship. I'm good with that so no sense worrying about us I'm sure you have much more important problems to solve. Thanks

#1413 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You've played this song a dozen times we get your point already. After deposit final payment is due when game is on the line ready to ship. I'm good with that so no sense worrying about us I'm sure you have much more important problems to solve. Thanks

If I had fear on paying the balance I would fly down and make sure it is actually complete and ready to ship.

I think after this drama people will need more than an email to pay the balance.

#1414 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You've played this song a dozen times we get your point already.

Ok pot….

But that was the discussion (the deposit) and was current. Don’t like it… scroll on. You are the most hypocritical to try to call broken record mr “its my decision…”

#1415 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I guess I don't understand the gambling mentality here. You're gambling on the fact that a. The game actually comes out and b. Becomes a collectors item down the road. Theres so many rare games out there that don't bring big money. In fact, theres way more that are exceedingly rare but don't fetch big money vs collectors items. Everyone mentions mafia, and cosmic carnival, but think about all the weird european and South american games, most of the games from smaller us manufactirers, ect.
For example take like a Mac Attack from Mr. Game. Great analog to deeproot. Packed full of innovation, interesting cabinet, video screen integration, and super hard to find. They don't sell for much on the rare occasions they come up for sale and barely anyone wants one because parts and service are hard to come by.
I get theres a story here with deeproot, and there's the jpop factor, and more people are aware of this game vs Mr Game games but I guess I'm just saying even if it does come out, there's no guarantee it becomes a sought after collectable.
I wish you all luck. Buy the game because you like the game not because you think you'll be winning the lottery by having something desirable.

Did it occur to you that some of these people think it will be a fun game and something they will enjoy owning? Maybe they even like the idea of getting something a little different. I don't get the mentality of those that only think of pins as investments. These are games for entertainment. If you see no entertainment value in a game find something else that does.

#1416 2 years ago

So we’re to believe DR wants refunds to turn around and sell the spots for $13k or whatever?

And buyers are lined up?

This hobby is stupid enough, so probably checks out.

#1417 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So we’re to believe DR wants refunds to turn around and sell the spots for $13k or whatever?
And buyers are lined up?
This hobby is stupid enough, so probably checks out.

Don't think I read anything like that but I guess it depends on how you read between the lines.

#1418 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Ok pot….
But that was the discussion (the deposit) and was current. Don’t like it… scroll on. You are the most hypocritical to try to call broken record mr “its my decision…”

Ok pot. Haha. I get it now, pot calls the kettle black. I’m slow. haHa!!
I was thinking it was a typo.

#1419 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Did it occur to you that some of these people think it will be a fun game and something they will enjoy owning? Maybe they even like the idea of getting something a little different. I don't get the mentality of those that only think of pins as investments. These are games for entertainment. If you see no entertainment value in a game find something else that does.

Yeah I’m with you. I don’t get it either.
I want this game because I love the theme, the gameplay with Bowden on Deep Root website, watching him play is so entertaining....I like that guy. I hope to meet him someday, shake his hand and thank him for putting together the rules.
The artwork is just stunning. Soooooo beautiful.
The pin bar is totally innovative imho.
And finally the game looks like a blast to play.
If the game becomes a collector...great.
It the game doesn’t become a collector....great.
I really don’t care.
I play a lot of pinball and I constantly rotate my games.
Me, Iceman, Yelobird, Bowden and Robert Mueller will have a party and you’re all invited. I’ll bring the good stuff, Keystone Light. And we’ll do some Pappy Van Winkle shots to warm up the belly!
Love this hobby. Lots of fun!

#1420 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The equivalent of sitting at home, alone in your underwear playing online poker for real money. If that entertains you, rock on. For most people, gambling is about the camaraderie.

Yeah that's a big waste of time as well. I don't care what y'all do with your money, and these replies are all the time I have invested here. I just think it's nutty to compare preordering a pinball machine to a night on the town or at the stadium. Y'all are doing this for status, to own a rare game... not because the process is fun. Stop fooling yourselves.

Wrong. I ordered RAZA because I like what I see and want something fresh and different. I don’t care if they make 130 or 130,000. Rarity means nothing to me, status means nothing to me, owning something I think looks cool and fun to play does! From the very first RAZA teaser where they talk about, and I’m paraphrasing, an amusement park built next to a nuclear power plant which happens to sit on an old graveyard, I was hooked. I’m an amusement park enthusiast, I love the horror genre, and the same goes for sci-fi. That coupled with the deeproot platform made this something I wanted, so I put a deposit down...period.

The entire industry is stagnant in my opinion. I have spent countless hours helping, as a pinball tech, at a very well known establishment in the Pittsburgh area and have seen and worked on pretty much everything. Here are my thoughts on some of deeproot’s competition and why I want deeproot to succeed. These views/opinions are mine, they are not meant to be disrespectful/confrontational or will I debate them or discuss them any further. Cargument time!...it would be like me trying to convince a Ford or Chevy man why the old Mopars were the best of the muscle car era...pointless debate and discussion as we would never agree. That being said...

Stern - By far the best playing and shooting pins on the market. The flippers are awesome, they secure top licenses, and they are the 800lb gorilla and just a fine tuned machine. Everyone else is just fighting for the scraps. Their downside is they take very few risks, many of their playfield layouts are redundant, and are all about BOM and profit margin, which I don’t fault them for as they are very good at what they do.

JJP - Absolutely beautiful and impressive looking pins, but I hate the feel of their flippers (yes I’ve tinkered with them), and just don’t like the gameplay of their pins in general. This includes GnR, I’m a fan of the band, but the pin, not so much.

Spooky - Love the company, most of their themes, and what they have accomplished, but I’m not impressed with their quality. The mechs on many of their games, such as the guillotine on ACNC, are junk. R&M has great theme integration, but is one of the worst shooting pins I can remember and just feels cheap. Not Cosmic Carnival cheap, but cheap nonetheless.

AP - Mediocre themes, poor artwork, but good build quality from what I remember. Hot Wheels is fun with an improved art package, but the lighting for the inserts is pretty bad and the car on a stick is awful.

CGC - Flippers suck, but cool they are remaking the beloved 90s titles. Me personally, I’ll take an original every time.

P3 - Definitely innovative, but because of the limitations of the platform, there is very little to do on the lower half of the playfield. Cool stuff, just not for me.

Haggis - Time will tell. They seem to have promise, but have many challenges ahead of them. Also, I own an original Fathom so nothing they have interests me at this time.

PB - Time will tell. What will game #2 be???

The point of all my rambling...other than RAZA, there is not one pin from any manufacturer that excites me other than Stern’s Elvira, but I don’t feel that pin is worth the price of admission. My wife and I have only bought one nib pin, a Catwoman Edition BM66, and I don’t plan on us spending that kind of money again. My Pinside wishlist is all older pins, as there is just nothing newer I want other than RAZA. If deeproot fails, I believe it will be a long time before someone else tries to do something unique and creative and it will be just more of the same with a different license slapped on it. So that is why I want RAZA, not for rarity or anything like that, but because I’m tired of the same thing over and over again. The price on the RAZA Ae was also very attractive, more features than a Stern Premium, but at a lower cost than a Stern Pro. I’m glad we have so many options right now and this is a tough industry to be in, I wish all of the above manufactures nothing but success. There is just very little out there currently being offered that interests or excites me.

I think I used my allotted word count for quite some time. I’ll see all of you after the next RAZA update!

#1421 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Wrong. I ordered RAZA because I like what I see and want something fresh and different. I don’t care if they make 130 or 130,000. Rarity means nothing to me, status means nothing to me, owning something I think looks cool and fun to play does! From the very first RAZA teaser where they talk about, and I’m paraphrasing, an amusement park built next to a nuclear power plant which happens to sit on an old graveyard, I was hooked. I’m an amusement park enthusiast, I love the horror genre, and the same goes for sci-fi. That coupled with the deeproot platform made this something I wanted, so I put a deposit down...period.
The entire industry is stagnant in my opinion. I have spent countless hours helping, as a pinball tech, at a very well known establishment in the Pittsburgh area and have seen and worked on pretty much everything. Here are my thoughts on some of deeproot’s competition and why I want deeproot to succeed. These views/opinions are mine, they are not meant to be disrespectful/confrontational or will I debate them or discuss them any further. Cargument time!...it would be like me trying to convince a Ford or Chevy man why the old Mopars were the best of the muscle car era...pointless debate and discussion as we would never agree. That being said...
Stern - By far the best playing and shooting pins on the market. The flippers are awesome, they secure top licenses, and they are the 800lb gorilla and just a fine tuned machine. Everyone else is just fighting for the scraps. Their downside is they take very few risks, many of their playfield layouts are redundant, and are all about BOM and profit margin, which I don’t fault them for as they are very good at what they do.
JJP - Absolutely beautiful and impressive looking pins, but I hate the feel of their flippers (yes I’ve tinkered with them), and just don’t like the gameplay of their pins in general. This includes GnR, I’m a fan of the band, but the pin, not so much.
Spooky - Love the company, most of their themes, and what they have accomplished, but I’m not impressed with their quality. The mechs on many of their games, such as the guillotine on ACNC, are junk. R&M has great theme integration, but is one of the worst shooting pins I can remember and just feels cheap. Not Cosmic Carnival cheap, but cheap nonetheless.
AP - Mediocre themes, poor artwork, but good build quality from what I remember. Hot Wheels is fun, but the lighting for the inserts is pretty bad and the car on a stick is awful.
CGC - Flippers suck, but cool they are remaking the beloved 90s title. Me personally, I’ll take an original.
P3 - Definitely innovative, but because of the limitations of the platform, there is very little to do on the lower half of the playfield. Cool stuff, just not for me.
Haggis - Time will tell. They seem to have promise, but have many challenges ahead of them. Also, I own an original Fathom so nothing they have interests me at this time.
The point of all my rambling...other than RAZA, there is not one pin from any manufacturer that excites me other than Stern’s Elvira, but I don’t feel that pin is worth the price of admission. My wife and I only bought one nib pin, a Catwoman Edition BM66, and I don’t plan on us spending that kind of money again. My Pinside wishlist is all older pins, as there is just nothing newer I want other than RAZA. If deeproot fails, I believe it will be a long time before someone else tries to do something unique and creative and it will be just more of the same with a different license slapped on it. So that is why I want RAZA, not for rarity or anything like that, but because I’m tired of the same thing over and over again. The price on the RAZA Ae was also very attractive, more features than a Stern Premium, but at a lower cost than a Stern Pro. I’m glad we have so many options right now and this is a tough industry to be in, I wish all of the above manufactures nothing but success. There is just very little out there currently being offered that interests or excites me.
I think I used my allotted word count for quite some time. I’ll see all of you after the next RAZA update!

PB #2 is rumored to be Queen. The question is when will it be made.

#1422 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

AP - Mediocre themes, poor artwork, but good build quality from what I remember. Hot Wheels is fun, but the lighting for the inserts is pretty bad and the car on a stick is awful.
CGC - Flippers suck, but cool they are remaking the beloved 90s title. Me personally, I’ll take an original.
The point of all my rambling...other than RAZA, there is not one pin from any manufacturer that excites me other than Stern’s Elvira, but I don’t feel that pin is worth the price of admission. My wife and I only bought one nib pin, a Catwoman Edition BM66, and I don’t plan on us spending that kind of money again. My Pinside wishlist is all older pins, as there is just nothing newer I want other than RAZA. If deeproot fails, I believe it will be a long time before someone else tries to do something unique and creative and it will be just more of the same with a different license slapped on it. So that is why I want RAZA, not for rarity or anything like that, but because I’m tired of the same thing over and over again. The price on the RAZA Ae was also very attractive, more features than a Stern Premium, but at a lower cost than a Stern Pro. I’m glad we have so many options right now and this is a tough industry to be in, I wish all of the above manufactures nothing but success. There is just very little out there currently being offered that interests or excites me.

You forgot DP - Dutch Pinball. Big Lebowski huge Bill of materials, upper and lower playfields, awesome theme integration. Costly for 1 machine but good flow. Time will tell if/when machine #2 is announced.

#1423 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

AP - Mediocre themes, poor artwork, but good build quality from what I remember. Hot Wheels is fun with an improved art package, but the lighting for the inserts is pretty bad and the car on a stick is awful.
CGC - Flippers suck, but cool they are remaking the beloved 90s titles. Me personally, I’ll take an original every time.
The point of all my rambling...other than RAZA, there is not one pin from any manufacturer that excites me other than Stern’s Elvira, but I don’t feel that pin is worth the price of admission. My wife and I have only bought one nib pin, a Catwoman Edition BM66, and I don’t plan on us spending that kind of money again. My Pinside wishlist is all older pins, as there is just nothing newer I want other than RAZA. If deeproot fails, I believe it will be a long time before someone else tries to do something unique and creative and it will be just more of the same with a different license slapped on it. So that is why I want RAZA, not for rarity or anything like that, but because I’m tired of the same thing over and over again. The price on the RAZA Ae was also very attractive, more features than a Stern Premium, but at a lower cost than a Stern Pro. I’m glad we have so many options right now and this is a tough industry to be in, I wish all of the above manufactures nothing but success. There is just very little out there currently being offered that interests or excites me.

Amen.

#1424 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Pinball is just one aspect of the Deeproot 575 fund that is not going “bankrupt”

Curious iceman44 - as an investment professional, would you invest in Deeproot funds?

#1425 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Curious iceman44 - as an investment professional, would you invest in Deeproot funds?

I think you know the answer to that Bmore

You and I would invest in Apple or some other traditional investment with a much bigger upside, recurring revenue streams and in an established marketplace with liquidity.

That said, I'm all for Reg D filings and new capital formation. Whether it was a wise idea or not, and clearly it's been a disaster to date, money was taken off the idle cash sidelines from "accredited investors" and a business and jobs were created, for better or worse.

Some people, especially given this shitty bond environment, like the decent guarantees offered by the 575 fund.

Hopefully the returns from the other underlying investments are enough to cover the big hole blown into the fund by pinball.

I think they will limp pinball along and try and recoup SOME of the losses over several years and see if they can establish their own niche like Spooky did.

#1426 2 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

But if you read the fine legal print rm said refu do are fist come first serve. To me that indicates a co.pany going g bankrupt.

It indicates he wants to get rid of weak/shaky hands quickly that dont qualify for this thread.

#1427 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Do you think the plan was to spin off and sell pinball? With all the designs and money spent and lack of any Manufactoring photos, it seems feasible that the plan may have been to create a lot of assets and sell them.

It seems they are sitting on a lot of game designs.

#1428 2 years ago

#1429 2 years ago

Hard to keep up with this forum lol. Has anyone received an update on delivery time for RAZA, not trying to stir any pot here but if anyone with a deposit has any new info on delivery timeframe please pm me. Thank you and please no negative comments on this post

#1430 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

Hard to keep up with this forum lol. Has anyone received an update on delivery time for RAZA, not trying to stir any pot here but if anyone with a deposit has any new info on delivery timeframe please pm me. Thank you and please no negative comments on this post

next update will be around july 4th. There is no delivery time update. Sometime between july 4th and never.

#1431 2 years ago

When people placed a deposit back in December was it just $500?

I’m trying to understand where the millions of dollars came from that people are saying?

#1432 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It was 10% down - so more like $600-1100 depending on options and model. Lower end could have been as low as about $570 I believe....

#1433 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m trying to understand where the millions of dollars came from that people are saying?

I have not heard anyone say this. Maybe you're thinking of the people talking about how much deeproot has spent trying to get this game out the door?

#1434 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I have not heard anyone say this. Maybe you're thinking of the people talking about how much deeproot has spent trying to get this game out the door?

You are correct asking about DR spending all this time. Where did all that money come from because it wasn’t from the deposits.

#1435 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

PB #2 is rumored to be Queen. The question is when will it be made.

What are the odds of this happening? Could become of the best music pins made of done right. The music alone would be killer(queen) :p

#1436 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You are correct asking about DR spending all this time. Where did all that money come from because it wasn’t from the deposits.

I'd suggest coming to the other thread to discuss that. A very long story short, DR has an investment fund outside of the scope of pinball, but it includes the pinball division. Iceman did talk about it a little a few posts ago here in this thread though.

1 week later
#1437 2 years ago

So....how many people requested a refund of their deposit? Did you receive a response to your email or inquiry from Deeproot?

Tell us what is up?

#1438 2 years ago

I have not cancelled. I blew my chance of getting Alien back in the day for a huge discount if I waited, since I had a direct biz contact with them and still kick myself everyday on that. Same thing happened with Big Lebowski. Blew it and cancelled cause I lost my patience. My view is that it's like the stock market... you gotta just keep that patience, and not buy into all the various personal opinions on it... and go with your gut and not the speculations. With only 130 made it's not going to matter what the politics are behind the game, it will be a collectors item whichever way it goes... well, of course as long as "some" actually get made.

#1439 2 years ago

I requested a refund of my paid in full order down to the deposit. That seems reasonable seeing as how I've loaned DR $10,770 since Dec 9, 2020.

#1440 2 years ago

Was there only two models, the arcade edition and the Xtra edition? what was the original price on the Xtra edition?

#1441 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

So....how many people requested a refund of their deposit? Did you receive a response to your email or inquiry from Deeproot?
Tell us what is up?

I posted that earlier. I asked Robert that question and the option was up to the buyer. If you want, you can get out. If you want in, then stay.

#1442 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Was there only two models, the arcade edition and the Xtra edition? what was the original price on the Xtra edition?

$9499.00
"screen protector" - $90
"PinPod" - $550

#1443 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I requested a refund of my paid in full order down to the deposit. That seems reasonable seeing as how I've loaned DR $10,770 since Dec 9, 2020.

What did you order?
And what did DR say?

#1444 2 years ago

I cant remember exactly, but the Extra edition with a couple add ons. They havent responded yet. I just sent that request an hour ago.

Quoted from cpr9999:

What did you order?
And what did DR say?

#1445 2 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

I have not cancelled. I blew my chance of getting Alien back in the day for a huge discount if I waited, since I had a direct biz contact with them and still kick myself everyday on that. Same thing happened with Big Lebowski. Blew it and cancelled cause I lost my patience. My view is that it's like the stock market... you gotta just keep that patience, and not buy into all the various personal opinions on it... and go with your gut and not the speculations. With only 130 made it's not going to matter what the politics are behind the game, it will be a collectors item whichever way it goes... well, of course as long as "some" actually get made.

So by that rationale, why isn’t Cosmic Carnival a collectors item with only 25 made?

#1446 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

So by that rationale, why isn’t Cosmic Carnival a collectors item with only 25 made?

It is . Just not a very good one!

#1447 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I posted that earlier. I asked Robert that question and the option was up to the buyer. If you want, you can get out. If you want in, then stay.

I was just asking to see if a bunch asked - clearly most people did not ask for refunds. I only have a small deposit down on the arcade edition so I am staying in.

#1448 2 years ago

They said either a full cancellation or fully in still, so...I'm still in.

Quoted from cpr9999:

What did you order?
And what did DR say?

#1449 2 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

My view is that it's like the stock market

Trading is examine and considerate patterns. It lets you control your emotions and instincts = herr disappointment, frustration and anger. Pattern:

RAZA (resized).jpgRAZA (resized).jpg
#1450 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Trading is examine and considerate patterns. It lets you control your emotions and instincts = herr disappointment, frustration and anger. Pattern:
[quoted image]

Good observation. January 2022 at minimum sounds about right.

The challenge over the next 6 months is that they can't ship a game until they have 100% of all parts, and parts at agreed upon specs. Those final .5% of parts that need to be sent back for quality purposes are going to hold up everything.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.