56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 66.
#1251 2 years ago
Quoted from Svend:

Are you trolling or are you actually being serious? Product development is incredibly expensive. Do you seriously think that, in a competitive market, any company can afford to develop a complete title just to get their feet in the water?
Things like creating game-specific artwork, game-specific code, game-specific animations, game-specific parts, production tooling, game-specific prototypes, several years of wages of the design team cost hundreds of thousands of dollars (if not more) and are very difficult to recoup for a single machine. Let alone developing 2 machines with the goal of only selling 1 one them.

Serious.

#1252 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:I do too. Who said that?
I just said he's not "hiding" problems just because he doesn't tell you in detail each single one they have.
It is obvious they have problems, otherwise the game would be out in the wild.
The rest, yeah, well... they should propably share something, but they haven't up until now, so why start now?
And if their problems are bigger then they made it sound it would also fall back on them.
But time IS money indeed...

Lying by ommision is a thing.

#1253 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bro-please-bro-just-try-it
I'm sorry, sometimes I forget I'm talking to boomers on here

Yet, you are the forgetful one! lay off the rips son!

#1254 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

In the Owners thread, No I don't care about your view, opinion, as a non owner. Thanks.

The only view or opinion I have posted here is that others have a right to post without someone that does not agree with them trying to shut them down. We all all owners of basic human rights, but go ahead and preach on brother...

#1255 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Pinside would be a very boring place if no one posted and there were no discussions. You have the ability to ignore or drain if you don't want to read someone's different opinion than your own. I don't understand people's need to try and silence others. Either don't read or dont comment if you wish. Or continue to comment, but others have the right to comment and discuss as well, even if you don't agree. You are welcome to heed your own advise if you want...

Wrong. And this post is not directed just to you, but to all the skeptics and haters that want to come here and spread all their wisdom and knowledge about deeproot and tell grown adults how they should live their life, what decisions they should make, and how to spend their goddam money on their own hobby...

The OP created this particular thread specifically for those that preordered RAZA!!!

Got that? Are you sure???

It would be nice if Pinsiders respected the intent and purpose of this thread as outlined by the OP in his first post. The “other” deeproot thread is the place for those that think deeproot is a big steaming pile of shit. You can share all your wisdom and knowledge there, pat each other on the back, laugh at all the same lame ass jokes, and upvote each other into oblivion. This was supposed to be a place for those that preordered RAZA to have discussions and to escape the “sewer”, so much for that. This is the world we live in now, no respect for anyone or anything.

Carry on haters...cause I know you will...you just can’t help yourselves.

#1256 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

No one here is an owner. I didn’t realize the threads were so exclusive , yeesh

Threads are not exclusive; but proper etiquette is to respect the forum thread topic you are in.

It’s that simple.

Simple respect.

#1257 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Wrong. And this post is not directed just to you, but to all the skeptics and haters that want to come here and spread all their wisdom and knowledge about deeproot

Since you said its not directed JUST to me, that includes me. Show me 1 single post in this thread where I have said anything one way or the other about Deeproot. You won't find one. Get off your soapbox, we don't live in a bubble. People are allowed to have discussions and the jokes and slams you refer to in the other thread dont appear in this thread that I can see. People here were actually discussing things but since some of the current opinions don't fit a certain narrative, suddenly people are losing their shit and trying to shut people down.

Yeah, you got one thing right... The world we live in is alive and well here with people trying to shove everything through a one sided filter.

#1258 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Very true. The investors thread. IE, already made the decision. The all things to hate about Deeproot thread is already there for all to beat the drum. To be honest at this point deposit or otherwise I only want DR to make this game for one single reason. To smile and watch that group crawl back under a rock. Again, Why this has become such a "holly then thou" thing for some in that group taking swipes at people that simply bought something They Want is absolutely comical. Dislike what you wish but crap on them not us. I do not follow angry mobs to take a side, I choose my own path and make my own decisions. As everyone in this thread has.

Well said...I feel exactly the same way.

#1259 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Since you said its not directed JUST to me, that includes me. Show me 1 single post in this thread where I have said anything one way or the other about Deeproot. You won't find one. Get off your soapbox, we don't live in a bubble. People are allowed to have discussions and the jokes and slams you refer to in the other thread dont appear in this thread that I can see. People here were actually discussing things but since some of the current opinions don't fit a certain narrative, suddenly people are losing their shit and trying to shut people down.
Yeah, you got one thing right... The world we live in is alive and well here with people trying to shove everything through a one sided filter.

Nothing wrong with people posting just keep on forum thread topic: RAZA pre-order thread.

Varying opinions are good as long as they are on topic.

That is what RAZA investors are asking / keep on thread topic.

As a non investor I at minimum understand that much about what they are asking.

Simple etiquette & respect.

#1260 2 years ago

The only haters and personal attacks that I have seen on these two threads , have come from yelobird. I am 60 years old and this is the first post, e-mail, text or letter l have ever written in my life. Sorry to have taken up people's valuable time. Thanks Christopher

#1261 2 years ago
Quoted from klbonn:

The only haters and personal attacks that I have seen on these two threads , have come from yelobird.

You may have missed a few from other posters.

LTG : )

#1262 2 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Let me try going slow for you...

Read the very first post in this thread where the OP explains his intent and the purpose for starting this thread. If that’s not clear, I can’t help you.

#1263 2 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Read the very first post in this thread where the OP explains his intent and the purpose for starting this thread. If that’s not clear, I can’t help you.

I didn't ask for your help, but thanks anyway... Your post has as much to do with what is in the first post as mine does. Hypocritical much? Anyway, we can just move along now... We are not going to agree.

#1264 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Threads are not exclusive; but proper etiquette is to respect the forum thread topic you are in.
It’s that simple.
Simple respect.

I haven’t posted anything off topic, posting about updates from Robert would seem well within the confines of the pre order thread?

I don’t think I told anyone how to spend their money either - I’m fine with the preorders and/or gambles. Simply discussing the latest update. It’s weird to me that there would not be more open and wide discussion about it here.. seems like the place for it.

#1265 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

Its a new company and I have faith in the people involved

Curious, why exactly do you have faith in the people involved? You’ve got a guy who’s never run a manufacturing business hiring a guy who took money for 3 games and could never finish anything....and a smattering of pinball people the other legit companies didn’t want to hire. Where does this faith come from?

#1266 2 years ago
Quoted from klbonn:

The only haters and personal attacks that I have seen on these two threads , have come from yelobird. I am 60 years old and this is the first post, e-mail, text or letter l have ever written in my life. Sorry to have taken up people's valuable time. Thanks Christopher

Huh? I honestly have no words.

#1267 2 years ago
Quoted from klbonn:

Well that’s a curveball if I’ve ever seen one.

#1268 2 years ago
Quoted from klbonn:

Glad your posting but if you truly read the other thread you would see several moderated posts. Care to post again saying you missed reading a few?

Here is a classic:

Quoted from TreyBo69:

I don’t want your boomer ass throwing out your sciatic picking up the mic.
Sure you picked the winner in the litigation of maybe getting something vs squeezing blood out of a turnip. Good for you. You realized JPop was a bum with no money. (If more people realized this it wouldn’t have gone this far)
Deeproot is still a company that doesn’t know what it’s doing. That’s it
Saying they have nothing to do with Zidware, other than JPop, is willful denial.
But whatever. Imma go enjoy a fine IPA and some pinball. Apologizes to others who saw this, by southern standards, vicious argument.

#1269 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Glad your posting but if you truly read the other thread you would see several moderated posts.
Here is a classic:

And you got caught red handed in the other thread posting a fake picture about Deeproot and lying about it.
Lets not pretend this is all one sided.

#1270 2 years ago

wrb1977

Quoted from wrb1977:

I am using little words for you, because according to you I am slow. My apologies I read your warm and heartfelt advice, and read the OP's first post. You are one hundred percent correct; this is an exclusive owners preorder thread. What a special thing to belong to. I truly hope all of you get great working pins, and that Deeproot will flourish, as do all pinsiders.

Oh, by the way, you can look up my collection. I'm sure anybody who owns one of those games will not disparage from adding their considerable knowledge, opinions, views, and expertise to the discussions.

Thanks,

Christopher

#1271 2 years ago
Quoted from klbonn:

wrb1977

I am using little words for you, because according to you I am slow. My apologies I read your warm and heartfelt advice, and read the OP's first post. You are one hundred percent correct; this is an exclusive owners preorder thread. What a special thing to belong to. I truly hope all of you get great working pins, and that Deeproot will flourish, as do all pinsiders.
Oh, by the way, you can look up my collection. I'm sure anybody who owns one of those games will not disparage from adding their considerable knowledge, opinions, views, and expertise to the discussions.
Thanks,
Christopher

Pretty sure his reply was not directed at you? None the less welcome to pinside sounds like you have a nice collection.

#1272 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

And you got caught red handed in the other thread posting a fake picture about Deeproot and lying about it.
Lets not pretend this is all one sided.

It was a joke just like others including yourself who were posting funny, fake shit.
Just following your lead. See your pictures below of Foodtruck or Pinpoke!!

Need I remind you of the fake shit you posted in the hate thread.

Or if you post fake funny shit that goes against the hate crowd in that thread it’s not cool. What a double standard.

Look in the mirror dude. What a classic DB move. Go back to the hate thread and sling your insults there.
62976E45-6155-422E-B1FD-9915F08C91AF (resized).png62976E45-6155-422E-B1FD-9915F08C91AF (resized).pngA5456DC2-8077-4444-BDA3-9ED5400F1CB9 (resized).pngA5456DC2-8077-4444-BDA3-9ED5400F1CB9 (resized).png

#1273 2 years ago
Quoted from klbonn:

wrb1977

Thanks,
Christopher

How do I see your collection?
Sounds decent. Thx

#1274 2 years ago

To Yelobird and wrb1977 ,

I apologize for my misunderstanding. I am new to posting, and still learning how to. I misread the quoted text. Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry,

Christopher

#1275 2 years ago
Quoted from klbonn:

I apologize for my misunderstanding. I am new to posting, and still learning how to. I misread the quoted text. Thank you for your understanding.
Sorry,
Christopher

Wow you weren't kidding Nice collection! Soooo want a Spirit some day and a Hotdoggin. Great collection.

#1276 2 years ago
Quoted from klbonn:

wrb1977

Thanks,
Christopher

You misunderstood who I was talking to. I was not talking to you, I was talking to @calfdemon.

#1277 2 years ago
Quoted from klbonn:

Sorry,
Christopher

I appreciate that...no worries.

#1278 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

No one here is an owner. I didn’t realize the threads were so exclusive , yeesh

Yeah we get it, no one is an owner but The name of this thread is “Raza pre-order club”. Did you order a Raza?

#1279 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/115120

In case anyone here already wants something physical, or have a piece of history of Zidware..

#1280 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

It was a joke just like others including yourself who were posting funny, fake shit.
Just following your lead. See your pictures below of Foodtruck or Pinpoke!!
Need I remind you of the fake shit you posted in the hate thread.
Or if you post fake funny shit that goes against the hate crowd in that thread it’s not cool. What a double standard.
Look in the mirror dude. What a classic DB move. Go back to the hate thread and sling your insults there.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Your fake picture was a troll and not a joke, you only tried to play if off as one after you were caught. And you failed in trying to make that case.

And yes, I posted a lot of jokes in the other thread as you have illustrated. Guess what, I stand by all of them because they were directed at Deeproot and never at any of the pre-order guys. And none were posted in this thread. There's a significant difference if you will take a breath.

In fact, I even stood up on behalf of Wrb1977 and Fulltilt and another pre-order guy in the opposing thread. What have you done?

Also, if you want to see insults and personal attacks, here's a list of Iceman's comments from the other thread along with several of his moderation notices and punishments.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/3?tu=iceman44

Again, don't play this off as one sided.

#1281 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Your fake picture was a troll and not a joke, you only tried to play if off as one after you were caught. And you failed in trying to make that case.
And yes, I posted a lot of jokes in the other thread as you have illustrated. Guess what, I stand by all of them because they were directed at Deeproot and never at any of the pre-order guys. And none were posted in this thread. There's a significant difference if you will take a breath.
In fact, I even stood up on behalf of Wrb1977 and Fulltilt and another pre-order guy in the opposing thread. What have you done?
Also, if you want to see insults and personal attacks, here's a list of Iceman's comments from the other thread along with several of his moderation notices and punishments.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/3?tu=iceman44
Again, don't play this off as one sided.

First that is your interpretation (troll vs joke). Did you reach out an ask my intentions or did you just jump to the hater view? BTW I could take your foodtruck post the same way (or can’t I interpret the same way. Are you now telling me how to think!)

Never played this off as 1 sided as I said others were posting funny fake shit (of course the hater view is only 1 sided in that thread. 1000 negative posts to 1 positive. Try to post anything remotely positive and the burning pitch fork crowd will tear you down).

People posted crap in other thread including you and me. So don’t sling crap my way. If you post anything that looks good for DR whether it be real or funny the wrath of god comes down on you. What a sad bunch of people that hate 1 company.

Let the haters hate over there. Also, Look above on who started this over here - you did!

I can go round for round in every thread if you want.

However the adult thing to do is again - GET back on topic - RAZA pre-order thread.
How hard is that to understand?

#1282 2 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

Any time you feel like a 40 yard foot race or push up challenge let me know. I ain't no boomer.

Sounds like something a boomer would say. Also worth noting, your "trying to get people to go in to get their games" also happened with predator. Lots of cheerleaders while many saw the writing on the wall. Except it was less obvious than with DR, although still very obvious.

Quoted from klbonn:

Yelobird is a good guy. Hes not very smart when it comes with DR related decisions but otherwise hes an upstanding citizen

#1283 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

First that is your interpretation (troll vs joke). Did you reach out an ask my intentions or did you just jump to the hater view? BTW I could take your foodtruck post the same way (or can’t I interpret the same way. Are you now telling me how to think!)
Never played this off as 1 sided as I said others were posting funny fake shit (of course the hater view is only 1 sided in that thread. 1000 negative posts to 1 positive. Try to post anything remotely positive and the burning pitch fork crowd will tear you down).
People posted crap in other thread including you and me. So don’t sling crap my way. If you post anything that looks good for DR whether it be real or funny the wrath of god comes down on you. What a sad bunch of people that hate 1 company.
Let the haters hate over there. Also, Look above on who started this over here - you did!
I can go round for round in every thread if you want.
However the adult thing to do is again - GET back on topic - RAZA pre-order thread.
How hard is that to understand?

You failed to convince people that you were joking. - Happy to take your private message if you'd like to continue.

zzzzpinside (resized).pngzzzzpinside (resized).png
#1284 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

You failed to convince people that you were joking. - Happy to take your private message if you'd like to continue.
[quoted image]

You are proving my point the haters will hate in that thread on anything positive (funny, fake or even real!)

Want another example: you post about scoping out DR parking lot and even going to knock down their door to see what is going on. Should I take that as funny? Yet everyone in the hater thread up votes it. Just plain sad.

What take your advice you posted in the hater thread....does your picture look familiar.

Can go all day on your hater posts - I have the day off here.
C6207364-1041-4E4E-9651-97683F8D08F7 (resized).jpegC6207364-1041-4E4E-9651-97683F8D08F7 (resized).jpeg
A0567BAA-4DBB-48C8-85E7-4611018242CC (resized).jpegA0567BAA-4DBB-48C8-85E7-4611018242CC (resized).jpeg

#1285 2 years ago
Quoted from klbonn:

Oh, by the way, you can look up my collection. I'm sure anybody who owns one of those games will not disparage from adding their considerable knowledge, opinions, views, and expertise to the discussions

A list of games just shows you're good at spending money...

#1286 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

GET back on topic - RAZA pre-order thread.

Good idea!

Let's talk about that last non-update and how it appears that DR wants people to ask for refunds.

#1287 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Glad your posting but if you truly read the other thread you would see several moderated posts. Care to post again saying you missed reading a few?
Here is a classic:

I have no regrets talking to Ice like that. He’s tries to shout people down. Plus he’s a big boy. There’s no animosity between us.

Something about middle aged men being called boomers really triggers some of them though. I’ve gotten modded for it a few times now lol. People hate being compared to their parents.

#1288 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I have no regrets talking to Ice like that. He’s tries to shout people down. Plus he’s a big boy. There’s no animosity between us.
Something about middle aged men being called boomers really triggers some of them though. I’ve gotten modded for it a few times now lol. People hate being compared to their parents.

I think I get the whole Boomer thing now.
It seems like it’s used at times by a younger person to be dismissive to someone older at times. Not ALL the time though.
But I’ve seen a number of times that term used in different threads and it’s never been a compliment.
There’s a lot of extremely intelligent people on Pinside that are very strong at debate. Flynnibus comes to mind. I don’t agree with most of the stuff he throws out there but I respect his opinion.
When I see someone call someone else a Boomer, I feel that person has given up on articulating their position and throws out the “Boomer” comment. Basically showing their weak, immature and have no intellect. In other words, a pussy. Lol!

#1289 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

It seems like it’s used at times by a younger person to be dismissive to someone older at times. Not ALL the time though.
But I’ve seen a number of times that term used in different threads and it’s never been a compliment.
There’s a lot of extremely intelligent people on Pinside that are very strong at debate. Flynnibus comes to mind. I don’t agree with most of the stuff he throws out there but I respect his opinion.
When I see someone call someone else a Boomer, I feel that person has given up on articulating their position and throws out the “Boomer” comment. Basically showing their weak, immature and have no intellect. In other words, a pussy. Lol!

Ok boomer

In the context of what was being said, it was Ice escalating it and me playfully poking him back. If I wanted to be an actual asshole, I’d be an asshole. Instead I even end my boomer post with an apology.

I was just a bit surprised I got to be the example of a troll compared to some others. I try to be respectful to everyone who behaves respectfully or when I defer to their expertise.

#1290 2 years ago

I’m over 100,000 years old, so guess I’m a boomer. I remember when Deeproot first attempted to make a pinball machine when I was 15.

#1291 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Well said and spot on definition.

#1292 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Ok boomer
In the context of what was being said, it was Ice escalating it and me playfully poking him back. If I wanted to be an actual asshole, I’d be an asshole. Instead I even end my boomer post with an apology.
I was just a bit surprised I got to be the example of a troll compared to some others. I try to be respectful to everyone who behaves respectfully or when I defer to their expertise.

Again you think that’s playful. But it’s not to everyone.
It’s a dismissive term.
I’ll tell you what. I won’t call anybody on Pinside a pussy and you don’t call anybody a boomer on Pinside.

#1293 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Well said and spot on definition.

It’s not well said though lol

He gave me shit for using an ad hominem attack then ends his post with an ad hominem attack

I’m not mad or anything, but come on…

#1294 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Again you think that’s playful. But it’s not to everyone.
It’s a dismissive term.
I’ll tell you what. I won’t call anybody on Pinside a pussy and you don’t call anybody a boomer on Pinside.

How about we not use any dismissive language at all? Wouldn’t that be grand.

#1295 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Well I tried.
Back on topic.
So which RAZA did you place an order? Arcade Edition or The Extra Edition?

#1296 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Imagine that, a pinball forum dedicated to discussing pinball and not new cool guy terms to insult others! Don't suspect he was targeting you personally just the slang in general. Personally I have not seen or viewed your posts as offensive or personal just participatory.

#1297 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Well I tried.
Back on topic.
So which RAZA did you place an order? Arcade Edition or The Extra Edition?

I didn’t. That’s why I haven’t participated in this thread, besides an accidental post and one trying to be neutrally informative on a question that was asked.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Imagine that, a pinball forum dedicated to discussing pinball and not new cool guy terms to insult others! Don't suspect he was targeting you personally just the slang in general. Personally I have not seen or viewed your posts as offensive or personal just participatory.

Thanks. I just genuinely enjoy all aspects of pinball and how it’s made. And deeproot is, for good and bad, endlessly fascinating.

I’ll occasionally call out some crap in the other deeproot thread and speak positively of some of their ideas.

Ok I’ve said my two cents. I’ll go back to lurking.

#1298 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Or... simply because the intent is to be derogatory - regardless of the word used. That's why it gets attention.

#1299 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:Imagine that, a pinball forum dedicated to discussing pinball and not new cool guy terms to insult others! Don't suspect he was targeting you personally just the slang in general. Personally I have not seen or viewed your posts as offensive or personal just participatory.

Its just if you're going to write off my comment, at least don't totally miss the point because I said the word "bro" and you're out of touch. Thats big boomer energy. Obviously, not directed at you, Yelobird. I have no hard feelings for anyone, but it just seems easier to say "boomer" than to explain why the obvious joke went over somebodies head. "You see sir, there is this thing on the internet called a meme. There exists a meme where you say bro a lot and it is meant to mock people who are trying hard to convince another person of something. Therefore when I said bro multiple times, it was in jest, as I do not normally speak in such a manner. It was merely in reference to the "please bro" meme as a means to better explain my point"

Whats more, its highly recommended not to respond to the accusation of being a boomer with desperate attempts to explain why you are, in fact, not a boomer (I can beat you in a foot race haha!) That just creates even more comedy and in itself is more boomer energy. Sorry though, I'm not trying to cause more trouble just explaining why boomer may have got tossed around perhaps more than it should have.

#1300 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Its just if you're going to write off my comment, at least don't totally miss the point because I said the word "bro" and you're out of touch. Thats big boomer energy. Obviously, not directed at you, Yelobird. I have no hard feelings for anyone, but it just seems easier to say "boomer" than to explain why the obvious joke went over somebodies head. "You see sir, there is this thing on the internet called a meme. There exists a meme where you say bro a lot and it is meant to mock people who are trying hard to convince another person of something. Therefore when I said bro multiple times, it was in jest, as I do not normally speak in such a manner. It was merely in reference to the "please bro" meme as a means to better explain my point"
Whats more, its highly recommended not to respond to the accusation of being a boomer with desperate attempts to explain why you are, in fact, not a boomer (I can beat you in a foot race haha!) That just creates even more comedy and in itself is more boomer energy. Sorry though, I'm not trying to cause more trouble just explaining why boomer may have got tossed around perhaps more than it should have.

Refer to post 1288.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/26?hl=anathematize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.