56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 66.
#1051 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Drain the other "Deeproot" thread. It's nothing but a shit show at this point anyway. Why it's spilling over here I don't understand. I guess the sewer run-eth over.

You guys should really make a "club" thread! Oh, wait a minute ...

And...I'm out. (I did pre-order RAZA the first time around so I guess I qualify to post here)

#1052 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Well said. Just ignore it. I think a lot goes away if Jpop goes away as well.

Completely agree. But still, all that altruistic dribble wanting to help "save the masses" from being screwed is a bunch of bullshit.
It's almost like Facebook. See how many "likes" you can accumulate.

#1053 2 years ago

Hello? (Hello, hello, hello)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?

#1054 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Hello? (Hello, hello, hello)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?

Yes Francis I’m here

#1056 2 years ago

Yes Dave, I can hear you.

2001.gif2001.gif

#1057 2 years ago

Kaneda posted a "save Steve Bowden" meme on facebook this week. RM sent a balling comment out of the blue, A nice lifesign during this crippling wait. Sign of significant progress since the last update. The post since got deleted to maybe better relations with DR and maybe bc RM gave Kaneda some confidential info on progress.

50% wait for the May update is accomplished.

#1058 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Kaneda posted a "save Steve Bowden" meme on facebook this week. RM sent a balling comment out of the blue, A nice lifesign during this crippling wait. Sign of significant progress since the last update.

I agree and I also took this as a positive sign when I heard it. It would be a mistake for RM to return to his arrogant personna but it would show confidence.

#1059 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Kaneda posted a "save Steve Bowden" meme on facebook this week. RM sent a balling comment out of the blue, A nice lifesign during this crippling wait. Sign of significant progress since the last update. The post since got deleted to maybe better relations with DR and maybe bc RM gave Kaneda some confidential info on progress.
50% wait for the May update is accomplished.

Not sure what you mean by "balling", can you fill me in?

#1060 2 years ago

Hard to describe but Robert kind of implied that Kaneda was full of shit.

#1061 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Wich indicates that Roberts perception of things is on a good track...

#1062 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That's been the Pinside opinion for how long??

#1063 2 years ago

Nah, to each their own. I like Kaneda and never miss any of his shows or Facebook streams.
It was fun to know that Robert still has some dick swinging left in him.

#1064 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

can you fill me in?

Something like „oc from Kaneda“. Kaneda then kind of in apologetic way replied he‘d still order RAZA anytime but not as preorder.

Kaneda is a JPop fan like me and others herr. He stated MG is the most beautiful pin ever. That’s why I assume RM got him soft maybe RM said he can order a RAZA if he stfu/delete post. Or he promised Kaneda an interview if he stfu/delete post.

On the May update RAZA is rolling. RAZA is the crown of pinball the best pinball table ever made.

#1065 2 years ago

And we all know what happened to this guy......

16B92F3F-E027-4391-BB7F-7067B8347003 (resized).jpeg16B92F3F-E027-4391-BB7F-7067B8347003 (resized).jpeg
#1066 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

And we all know what happened to this guy...... [quoted image]

He was part of a blockbuster movie?

#1067 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Nah, to each their own. I like Kaneda and never miss any of his shows or Facebook streams.
It was fun to know that Robert still has some dick swinging left in him.

Not my opinion either but Pinside seems to enjoy throwing him under the bus .

#1068 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

And we all know what happened to this guy...... [quoted image]

Wrong thread Storm Trooper...and we all know what happens to them! Losers

#1069 2 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Wrong thread Storm Trooper...and we all know what happens to them! Losers

Eh... don't take it so personally, I am just poking fun. It just came to mind when I read your post. I thought it was funny.....and apparently at least one other person thought so as well

I'd thumbs up your post but I don't know.....it just doesn't have it..

#1070 2 years ago

I have to say for a brief moment I was kind of uplifted that RM had kicked back a little life into the RAZA world (missed the exact post but heard about it) and the other message about the voice / sound work (David Thiel - Kaneda FB post) I think was positive to me, even though it addressed other games being released. It sounded like some life was back into the Deeproot world but the Haggis announcement makes you think why can't they wrap this up soon.

Like many I think the game will get built eventually but with the world's supply chain a mess it will take time. But, it is just like any other machine while you wait other announcements happen and makes you think what is the best purchase. OK - people can now rip on this thread (from the other thread) and my post saying RAZA is crap etc. but don't forget people are still waiting for Rick and Morty (almost done as of this post April May 2021), people are waiting on Alien, Big Lebowski, GnR. People will be waiting for Fathom 2.0 for a long time too. I get Deeproot is taking a long time and God knows what their finances may be but its not uncommon to wait for games (yes - I know all the history of the companies I listed).

Just saying Fathom 2.0 is taking non-refundable deposits too and will have long waits and a very aggressive build schedule. Let's see if they get ripped like DR even though DR has to date has offered to take up some of Zidware's customers issues (not all their liabilities - I don't think they should be responsible for that) and took minimal money from people. Yeah Yeah JPOP is a scumbag, I get it.

Just a little back and forth for me...

#1071 2 years ago

I have one thing to say to all you who ordered RAZA .....I’m Jealous ! I had told my youngest to pick 3 pins he wanted and he picked RAZA ,DP and HWs(Hot Wheels).I was following the whole DR thing not knowing any history on the matter then I started reading .The masses ganged up to slam DR n more JPOP to the tune of 20k plus posts on the matter and you all know there’s no such thing as bad press . .Anyway I did let some doubt creep in since I was new to the hobby and went with the safe bet DP which is absolutly great but if I could go back I would go RAZA .You people are going to have a pin unlike any other ever made not only in bling but in play .They have theyre own way of doing things and that’s all good in my book .Can’t wait to see you get your pins .When Goonies Pops(no pun) I will not miss that boat .

#1072 2 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Just saying Fathom 2.0 is taking non-refundable deposits too and will have long waits and a very aggressive build schedule. Let's see if they get ripped like DR even though DR has to date has offered to take up some of Zidware's customers issues (not all their liabilities - I don't think they should be responsible for that) and took minimal money from people.

Chris-Evans-as-Old-Steve-Rogers-in-Avengers-Endgame (resized).jpgChris-Evans-as-Old-Steve-Rogers-in-Avengers-Endgame (resized).jpg

Let's see...

Haggis has actually shipped games to customers. Damien (the owner) has garnered a lot of goodwill and positive feelings due to his enthusiastic personality. They've seemingly cracked the code on how to make dimple-free playfields that are good-looking (no orange peel). They haven't tried to totally reinvent the wheel with Fathom (just incremental improvements). And, they haven't repeatedly trashed their competitors.

Hmm...none of those things can said of deeproot. So I'd say it's unlikely Haggis will take the same heat as RM/deeproot.

#1073 2 years ago

I am happy to be in on both RAZA and Fathom Mermaid edition. When both these pins come in I will have a few nice rare pins in my collection.

#1074 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I have one thing to say to all you who ordered RAZA .....I’m Jealous ! I had told my youngest to pick 3 pins he wanted and he picked RAZA ,DP and HWs(Hot Wheels).I was following the whole DR thing not knowing any history on the matter then I started reading .The masses ganged up to slam DR n more JPOP to the tune of 20k plus posts on the matter and you all know there’s no such thing as bad press . .Anyway I did let some doubt creep in since I was new to the hobby and went with the safe bet DP which is absolutly great but if I could go back I would go RAZA .You people are going to have a pin unlike any other ever made not only in bling but in play .They have theyre own way of doing things and that’s all good in my book .Can’t wait to see you get your pins .When Goonies Pops(no pun) I will not miss that boat .

No worries as long as you have a friend that has one. When mine arrives you and your sons are always welcome to return. Odd how this hobby can be FUN when your not hunting for hate! Enjoy that DP, absolutely one of our favorites!

#1075 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

[quoted image]
Let's see...
Haggis has actually shipped games to customers. Damien (the owner) has garnered a lot of goodwill and positive feelings due to his enthusiastic personality. They've seemingly cracked the code on how to make dimple-free playfields that are good-looking (no orange peel). They haven't tried to totally reinvent the wheel with Fathom (just incremental improvements). And, they haven't repeatedly trashed their competitors.
Hmm...none of those things can said of deeproot. So I'd say it's unlikely Haggis will take the same heat as RM/deeproot.

Granted RM said some arrogant stuff and was a blowhard. I don't understand at the same time he is not given at least a little consideration for offering to make some Zidware customers whole. He is not the first or the last to buy some companies bankrupt assets and use them in a new business, he has no obligation to make some debtors whole. Should he have hired JPOP versus just buying the assets who knows (my opinion - no). But, if he wasn't a bit arrogant others should be rooting for his success, he will end up doing more to make some whole - again not all - but he had zero obligation to.

Good for Haggis - but goodwill is goodwill a non-tangible value added to something that does not physically exist. If (or when - depending on your belief in DR) people get RAZA it won't just be goodwill but a game delivered. RM deserves some credit for that and I hope in the end he will. If he becomes more modest/humble now in the interim - great.

I am all in support of Haggis and excited to see Fathom or even Celts - more pinball competition is good no matter in what forum it is in or what company it comes from. If they have the secret sauce on dimple free playfields - again great - seems like playfields could be plexi over art rather than clearcoats on wood but no one would want that (been done before on multiple games).

I admitted DR made errors that was my point, others are getting it done, I wish DR would as well. But, delays will happen on new company's if RM didn't come out of the gate the way he did maybe he would have been given more consideration. Time will tell. I guess modesty buys you grace.

#1076 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

[quoted image]
Let's see...

I like Damien but to announce the second game the instant he shipped his first machine, taking preorders and having a pretty 'optimistic' timeline worries me as well... a bit.

#1077 2 years ago

*bump*

for almost 1 month with NOTHING „official“. We got left starving when other customers got fed with some pics of production/parts. Only glimmer is the announcement of the mid May update the most important update ever bc RM put a lot of pressure on himself in the March update. Bc of the RM Facebook comment on Kaneda I feel a breakthrough already happened and we may get footage of production/panacea is near.

#1078 2 years ago

Noone taking the RAZA relief fund. I dont qualifier as EU order.

RAZA relief (resized).jpgRAZA relief (resized).jpg
#1079 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

[quoted image]

Nope but good to see he has changed his bet.

#1080 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Really? I drained the Deeproot thread so I don't get much "updates".
If true.... Kaneda, we gotta talk.

#1081 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Kaneda, we gotta talk

You regret not taking the money?

#1082 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

[quoted image]

It‘s only 95% certified anyways, so...

#1083 2 years ago

Don’t sell your spots . This will deliver and will be great.

Very limited pin with “numbered editions” on the pin . Hold on and be rewarded..

#1084 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I drained the Deeproot thread so I don't get much "updates".

Good that you did drain it. There were never any updates in the other thread. Just hang on until the middle of May for the Deeproot email for real information.

#1085 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Don’t sell your spots . This will deliver and will be great.
Very limited pin with “numbered editions” on the pin . Hold on and be rewarded..

Just remember, limited doesn't automatically make a pin valuable or desirable. Only 150 America's Most Haunted were made, and they are frequently bought and sold for under $5k.

#1087 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Just remember, limited doesn't automatically make a pin valuable or desirable. Only 150 America's Most Haunted were made, and they are frequently bought and sold for under $5k.

But you can’t compare the two. Fathom looks miles ahead of America’s Most Haunted. It’s not fetching much because it looks like a better version of Genesis backglass wise, but just looks like a cheap pin. We shall see if Haggis delivers. I do agre, rate doesn’t mean it’s worth a lot, but in pinball it seems the opposite in some instances.

#1088 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

This will be a different beast.

#1089 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Lets hope this Ben Heck concept does better. AMH isn't that bad rather liked playing it.

#1090 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Good that you did drain it. There were never any updates in the other thread. Just hang on until the middle of May for the Deeproot email for real information.

Given' em hell. I've hung in there since 2012. I don't think I'm quitting now. It'll have to be Robert throwing in the towel, and so far, I don't see that happening.

#1091 2 years ago

But then, if Kaneda wants to give me about 15K for the Xtra edition in a Pinpod... well... maybe! (:

#1092 2 years ago

Kaneda's offer is to reimburse your pre-order deposit minus 1 dollar and buy your spot. Personally I think it might be a little tongue in cheek but who knows.
Love him or hate him, he's the most entertaining guy I know of in pinball.

#1093 2 years ago

wrong thread

#1094 2 years ago

No that's Ditka. Robert's not Ditka.

#1095 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

perhaps you just missed it.

Perhaps, you are just in the wrong thread

#1096 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Love him or hate him, he's the most entertaining guy I know of in pinball.

You spelled annoying wrong.

#1097 2 years ago

Following

#1098 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

15K for the Xtra edition

Quoted from Fulltilt:

hung in there since 2012

Sounds like an old marriage years shot holes into barely clinging on but somehow push through.

It’s blood in the streets. A turdslinging proofless post of an ex employee gets awarded key post in the main thread. A new low.

It’s times like these when fortunes are made. Here an exclusive rare RAZA. All you need is deep enough pockets to continue life. Else don’t make an emotional decision.

Two short flashes of green light out of a dark misty cloud:

1. RM balled on a Kaneda post (see above).

2. new deeproot job listings (see main thread).

The May is scheduled for Wednesday (6 weeks).

#1099 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Sounds like an old marriage years shot holes into barely clinging on but somehow push through.
It’s blood in the streets. A turdslinging proofless post of an ex employee gets awarded key post in the main thread. A new low.
It’s times like these when fortunes are made. Here an exclusive rare RAZA. All you need is deep enough pockets to continue life. Else don’t make an emotional decision.
Two short flashes of green light out of a dark misty cloud:
1. RM balled on a Kaneda post (see above).
The May is scheduled for Wednesday (6 weeks).

Huh? I didn't marry anybody, I just invested in a failure called Zidware.

Robert reached out and tries to make a pin happen. Sorry it hasn't satisfied everybody but that seldom happens in situations like this.

Yeah, I'm cool waiting a while. If it happens, JACKPOT. If it doesn't... like I've said before, nothing changes.

#1100 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Sorry, I drained that thread. The thread is not about Deeproot anymore. It's a shit slinging festival.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/22?hl=jarson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.