56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 66.
#1001 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

Post 1000! It's the little things.

Nice! At least if RAZAs never see the light of day, preorder folks can look back at this and say ‘well at least we got to post 1000’

Lol (read that very sarcastically. Not meant to be a dig, just having fun)

It’s amusing that there’s not much middle ground between this thread and the other. Very extreme on either side.. latest update is either supposedly a good sign and transparent or it’s a death certificate. Who knows what to think.

#1002 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Do you make up non sense justifications when talking to her too? And expect her to just nod her head along with you?
Or do you respect her enough to call out your delusions?
People who think their only exposure is their initial deposit are just lying to themselves to make themselves feel better. Just having “something” ship is not a win
And I didn’t even question how you do something... you projected yourself on my post to someone else. So maybe it’s your own paranoia?

So much wisdom. Thanks mom.

#1003 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

[quoted image]

Shut up and drivel!

#1004 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

It’s amusing that there’s not much middle ground between this thread and the other. Very extreme on either side..

Yeah odd how they could be so extreme. One thread dedicated to hate for a company they know nothing about and the other made of fellow pinball collectors (Buyers) with No company affiliation being called delusional and other for the sole purpose of feeling important and wiser then thou. Can't see why there would be any divide??? I personally see no value in dedicating my time and life to hate for any product nor crapping on those that have an interest. If I have no interest I just move on. Simple enough.

#1005 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

One thread dedicated to hate for a company they know nothing about

We know all we will ever need to know about jpop. The guy STOLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS from many different persons. Yes that's going to introduce some bad feelings.

Amazing how folks can forget the past so easily.

Meanwhile y'all keep throwing cash at this trainwreck just so you can have a machine no one else has. FOMO at its finest.

#1006 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah odd how they could be so extreme. One thread dedicated to hate for a company they know nothing about and the other made of fellow pinball collectors (Buyers) with No company affiliation being called delusional and other for the sole purpose of feeling important and wiser then thou. Can't see why there would be any divide??? I personally see no value in dedicating my time and life to hate for any product nor crapping on those that have an interest. If I have no interest I just move on. Simple enough.

It's funny how they had to come into this thread and not leave us alone. But when all you can do is preach to the choir in the other thread, they had to come here to disrupt our enthusiasm for RAZA.

#1007 3 years ago

I hope that people that paid deposits get their games.

They sure deserve it for all the crap slinging going on.

LTG : )

#1008 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

We know all we will ever need to know about jpop. The guy STOLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS from many different persons. Yes that's going to introduce some bad feelings.
Amazing how folks can forget the past so easily.
Meanwhile y'all keep throwing cash at this trainwreck just so you can have a machine no one else has. FOMO at its finest.

I am certain we are all sorry for those that invested in a bad business decision but last I checked I did not send a deposit to Jpop? Nor is he the business owner. If he was, then I most certainly would have passed as I did with Zidware wisely. Deeproot has NOT stolen a dollar from a single buyer. Do you see anyone here making fun of or criticizing those that handed that Zidware clown cash based on Their own decision?? I like this game, I like what they are changing, and while not a well executed business I personally have confidence Deeproot Will make this game. Zidware not so much sorry........

#1009 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

It's funny how they had to come into this thread and not leave us alone. But when all you can do is preach to the choir in the other thread, they had to come here to disrupt our enthusiasm for RAZA.

There's been some invasion into the other thread too. You guys were whooping it up when Iceman was playing Kenny Rogers.

#1010 3 years ago

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but my guess is that Deeproot WILL deliver on its promised 160 or so games. If they wanted to rip people off they would have asked for more deposit money and they wouldn’t now be talking about refunds for displeased buyers who laid down deposits. We all know of JPOP’s sins, but he IS an incredible designer and Deeproot took a calculated chance on him. I think the current delays are exactly as Robert says...shipping on parts due to the pandemic. I sincerely hope you guys get your games. RAZA looks awesome.

And Deeproot has some very cool pins in the pipeline. If/when they deliver on RAZA, they will prove to all of us that they are a company worth buying from.

#1011 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but my guess is that Deeproot WILL deliver on its promised 160 or so games. If they wanted to rip people off they would have asked for more deposit money and they wouldn’t now be talking about refunds for displeased buyers who laid down deposits. We all know of JPOP’s sins, but he IS an incredible designer and Deeproot took a calculated chance on him. I think the current delays are exactly as Robert says...shipping on parts due to the pandemic. I sincerely hope you guys get your games. RAZA looks awesome.
And Deeproot has some very cool pins in the pipeline. If/when they deliver on RAZA, they will prove to all of us that they are a company worth buying from.

Well said, couldn't agree more. Thanks.

#1012 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

We all know of JPOP’s sins, but he IS an incredible designer and Deeproot took a calculated chance on him.

The past few decades have proven that he’s NOTHING without the infrastructure of Bally/Williams. He needed their expertise, engineers, other designers, programmers, artists, budget & hard deadline to make “his” games. There’s a reason pretty much every B/W legend has worked for Stern - except John. They know he’s a detriment & not an asset.

#1013 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Deeproot has NOT stolen a dollar from a single buyer

As long as jpop is part of dr, the company is part of the theft.

If dr can make everyone whole within a reasonable amount of time, I will have respect for them. I don't think that will happen, as a reasonable amount of time has already passed, but hey, covid.

If dr doesn't make everyone whole, then any game they produce will be partially funded with stolen money.

#1014 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If dr can make everyone whole within a reasonable amount of time, I will have respect for them. I don't think that will happen, as a reasonable amount of time has already passed, but hey, covid.
If dr doesn't make everyone whole, then any game they produce will be partially funded with stolen money.

Yep. Hiring Jpop came with baggage that is well deserved.

#1015 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I hope that people that paid deposits get their games.
They sure deserve it for all the crap slinging going on.
LTG : )

Seriously thinking that if there is game in hand, trucking it up to Hopkins to play a game at the 50th Anniv party.

#1016 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The past few decades have proven that he’s NOTHING without the infrastructure of Bally/Williams. He needed their expertise, engineers, other designers, programmers, artists, budget & hard deadline to make “his” games. There’s a reason pretty much every B/W legend has worked for Stern - except John. They know he’s a detriment & not an asset.

You know, there's a trash DeepRoot thread over there where you can post all the BS.

#1017 3 years ago

I missed you guys!!! ;_;

#1018 3 years ago

Respectfully, this makes zero sense. Jpop is not a stockholder. Deeproot had nothing to do with jpop when he pulled his shenanigans.
That is a fact.

#1019 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

there's a trash DeepRoot thread over there where you can post all the BS

The main reason this thread gets attacked constantly by the hyenas of the other thread is we don’t have enough punch. We are too few.

#1020 3 years ago

Or maybe they’re just hyenas feeding like hyenas do. Pack mentality... no individual thought. Snap when the prey seems at their weakest.

#1021 3 years ago

So excited to see this game become a reality. It really looks spectacular.
That guy playing the game in the video giving instruction is great to listen to and he’s a good player.

It’s crazy how strong the negativity is on this company. It’s just pinball. Lol.
People constantly telling you the sky is going to fall. So what if it does?
I’m keeping the faith in DR though. Great for pinball to add another pinball company cranking out games even in small volume.

#1022 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

It’s crazy how strong the negativity is on this company.

I was surprised and shocked when Cary Hardy backstabbed deeproot recently in a video and a Interview podcast. That pattern is reason why he got kicked out of TWIPY and is blacklisted by Stern and others.

In his video said he can’t imagine deeproot ever being able to produce RAZA. Confronted in the interview that the reveal video in December showed a working prototype he said he was surprised bc deeproot he could not imagine them being able to progress that fast...

#1023 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I was surprised and shocked when Cary Hardy backstabbed deeproot recently in a vid.

Maybe he is brain washed by Kaneda.

#1024 3 years ago

It's not just Kaneda, Carey Hardy, Ben Heck or the sceptics in the Deeproot thread. Check out the final 30 minutes of the LoserKid podcast.
https://soundcloud.com/loserkidpinballpodcast/ep-57-deeproot-to-the-future

#1025 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

It's not just Kaneda, Carey Hardy, Ben Heck or the sceptics in the Deeproot thread. Check out the final 30 minutes of the LoserKid podcast.
https://soundcloud.com/loserkidpinballpodcast/ep-57-deeproot-to-the-future

And these opinions matter why again? They hunt for viral media attention or have a personal axe to grind. They have their own mission I wish them well.

#1026 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Respectfully, this makes zero sense. Jpop is not a stockholder. Deeproot had nothing to do with jpop when he pulled his shenanigans.

dr is using jpop's designs.. designs that were started with stolen money. Makes all kinds of sense. Don't want to be associated with theft? Get rid of the thief, pretty simple. They're never going to disentangle what they're making now from what jpop promised 9 years ago.

#1027 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

dr is using jpop's designs.. designs that were started with stolen money. Makes all kinds of sense. Don't want to be associated with theft? Get rid of the thief, pretty simple. They're never going to disentangle what they're making now from what jpop promised 9 years ago.

Like DP TBL I also bought that game to Help fund those that got shorted a game and money. Hate it if you like

#1028 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Like DP TBL I also bought that game to Help fund those that got shorted a game and money. Hate it if you like

Hate what? Y'all get so melodramatic sometimes. I don't hate anything about RAZA, just think dr would do better to lose some baggage.

#1029 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

And these opinions matter why again? They hunt for viral media attention or have a personal axe to grind. They have their own mission I wish them well.

I was addressing the comment that Kaneda is somehow responsible for other people's thoughts. He's not alone on Deeproot and I gave examples.

Also, Carey Hardy is a bona-fide witness whose opinion should be highly regarded. To dismiss him is short sighted.

#1030 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I was addressing the comment that Kaneda is somehow responsible for other people's thoughts. He's not alone on Deeproot and I gave examples.
Also, Carey Hardy is a bona-fide witness whose opinion should be highly regarded. To dismiss him is short sighted.

Luckily None of them are my advisor nor do their opinions mean anything to me so all’s well.

#1031 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

“Highly” regarded?

You are right as a bona-fide witness - but at a single point in time. I listened to podcast where he said all the wiring is red under playfield. But then I see pictures where it is not. So is that highly regarded opinion right. One way to find out - machines are built OR they are not. If they are built and the wiring is not all red - is that opinion still highly regarded?

Man just let things simmer down and let’s see what this company does or does not do. BTW that is not saying I support the way this company runs their business (just the opposite).

#1032 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

You are right as a bona-fide witness - but at a single point in time.

Agree and he clearly states that.

Quoted from cpr9999:

I listened to podcast where he said all the wiring is red under playfield. But then I see pictures where it is not. So is that highly regarded opinion right. One way to find out - machines are built OR they are not. If they are built and the wiring is not all red - is that opinion still highly regarded?

What the hell are you talking about? He stated that the prototype had all red wiring on that day. He did not say, nor was it even implied that the production games would have all red wiring. I'm not sure where you got the idea he said anything like that and I will refer you back to that podcast to get your facts straight. I already did.

And if you guys don't understand why all red wire in a prototype machine is a red flag, then I'll save my breath. Even the two podcast hosts did a face plant when they heard that.

Quoted from cpr9999:

Man just let things simmer down and let’s see what this company does or does not do.

I have posted many times in these threads that I believe you guys will eventually get your machines.
But I have also stated that delivery of your games is not the end of this saga. Far from it and I'll bite my tongue going any further in this post which I'm certain many of you will appreciate.

#1033 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Agree and he clearly states that.

What the hell are you talking about? He stated that the prototype had all red wiring on that day. He did not say, nor was it even implied that the production games would have all red wiring. I'm not sure where you got the idea he said anything like that and I will refer you back to that podcast to get your facts straight. I already did.
And if you guys don't understand why all red wire in a prototype machine is a red flag, then I'll save my breath. Even the two podcast hosts did a face plant when they heard that.

I have posted many times in these threads that I believe you guys will eventually get your machines.
But I have also stated that delivery of your games is not the end of this saga. Far from it and I'll bite my tongue going any further in this post which I'm certain many of you will appreciate.

Thanks for clarification on red wiring - on a prototype machine. At this point then - who cares it’s a prototype. Engineers know what they are looking at versus average pinball owner or operator that needs color coded wires / labeling on a production machine. We do shit like this on engineering protos all the time (it’s a proto Cary!). You don’t invest time in protos - you are proving out concepts.

FYI I am not an investor - wanted to but not taking risk. I will buy 2nd hand at some point.

#1034 3 years ago

Go to the other thread where someone stated that he wishes they fail, then ignore all the upvotes along with him and the thread is not nearly as annoying anymore. Funny enough several other threads become better immediately as well.

#1035 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Go to the other thread where someone stated that he wishes they fail, then ignore all the upvotes along with him and the thread is not nearly as annoying anymore. Funny enough several other threads become better immediately as well.

Seems like to much work lol. Just odd to me that anyone would invest Soooo much time and commitment to something they have Sooo little investment or interest in?? Pinball can't be that boring?? At this point I think they have investigated everything short of Roberts dietary program lol. Just to little time in life to spend on that kind of effort.

#1036 3 years ago

" insert anonymous quote"

Last time I checked the thread title it had nothing to do with worshiping your heroes or getting down on your knees with your mouth open.

#1038 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

It’s amusing that there’s not much middle ground between this thread and the other. Very extreme on either side

You probably stopped @the first pages. Since then the thread got more and more watered down by intruding non-buyers slinging dirt.

#1039 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Since then the thread got more and more watered down by intruding non-buyers slinging dirt.

Intruder alert! Intruder alert! The dirt slingers must not escape!

b (resized).pngb (resized).png
#1040 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Intruder alert! Intruder alert! The dirt slingers must not escape!

Great motivation. Unfortunately the barbarians outnumber us and the gates are wide open...

barbARIANS (resized).jpgbarbARIANS (resized).jpg
#1041 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Great motivation. Unfortunately the barbarians outnumber us and the gates are wide open...
[quoted image]

Yet they only matter if you give a crap what they think. I personally don't.

#1042 3 years ago

What kind of bullshit statement is this? Veiled threat?

Seriously, some of you people have issues.

#1043 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What kind of bullshit statement is this? Veiled threat?
Seriously, some of you people have issues.

Look I realize the “other” thread likes to take a word and make a story about it but How did you possible read that as a threat in ANY way?? He simply thought it was Odd to use an infants photo as your forum handle his or others. Why would you read any further into that? That is the view of someone with issues sorry.

Seriously, I don’t see anyone here running to the hate side of the fence to enforce their views, WHY do some of you so badly feel the need to crap on anyone else’s opinion or decisions? If your looking for an “I told you so” come back in 6 months and blow your horn. For now let’s not make your Deeproot hate personal towards individuals. Please?

#1045 3 years ago

The irony is that *you* are shit stirrer by bringing up someones kid in this.

Seriously, WTF?

#1046 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

How did you possible read that as a threat in ANY way??

Why else would someone say "I would not put my kids pics out for the public, especially if I was a shit stirrer."

Or "If I was an asshole to everyone, the last thing I would do is put my baby's picture on a public forum."

Please explain why it would be ok to post a pic of your kid if you are a Deeproot supporter/buyer, but NOT if you are an "asshole" or "shit stirrer."

I will wait for your insightful explanation.

#1047 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Why else would someone say "I would not put my kids pics out for the public, especially if I was a shit stirrer."
Or "If I was an asshole to everyone, the last thing I would do is put my baby's picture on a public forum."
Please explain why it would be ok to post a pic of your kid if you are a Deeproot supporter/buyer, but NOT if you are an "asshole" or "shit stirrer."
I will wait for your insightful explanation.

Because as a Deeproot buyer you believe in and actively try to build a better future, for generations to come!

#1048 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Seriously, I don’t see anyone here running to the hate side of the fence to enforce their views, WHY do some of you so badly feel the need to crap on anyone else’s opinion or decisions? If your looking for an “I told you so” come back in 6 months and blow your horn. For now let’s not make your Deeproot hate personal towards individuals. Please?

Drain the other "Deeproot" thread. It's nothing but a shit show at this point anyway. Why it's spilling over here I don't understand. I guess the sewer run-eth over.

Sit back, play some pinball and see what happens over the next couple months. Not much happening on Pinside that will change things one way or the other.

#1049 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Drain the other "Deeproot" thread. It's nothing but a shit show at this point anyway. Why it's spilling over here I don't understand. I guess the sewer run-eth over.
Sit back, play some pinball and see what happens over the next couple months. Not much happening on Pinside that will change things one way or the other.

Well said. Just ignore it. I think a lot goes away if Jpop goes away as well.

#1050 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Well said. Just ignore it. I think a lot goes away if Jpop goes away as well.

I agree ignore it.

What's done is done.

Why should we care about what a bunch of raving hateful butthurts have to say about a pin they're not invested in.

Am I gonna come crying to these people saying oh I wish I woulda listened to you guys?

I'm in complete financial ruin now that I lost that $600.

If you guys could donate only a dollar each I can be whole again.

Does anything the naysayers ramble on about gonna change anything?

Why give them your ear at this point?

One way or another this things gonna wrap itself up and some are gonna be happy and some won't.

Simple as that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.