56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 66.
#801 3 years ago

Time for Next update...

#802 3 years ago

Loving the thought and effort Steve Bowden is putting into RAZA’s rules! New podcast...

https://thepinballnetwork555350716.wordpress.com/2021/02/27/final-round-pinball-podcast-ep-28-whatabonus/

#803 3 years ago

Well personally I would rather hear an update from Deeproot - then rules from a game that no one has.

#804 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Well personally I would rather hear an update from Deeproot - then rules from a game that no one has.

Agreed...I was just happy to hear the level of detail and thought going into RAZA...this won’t all be for nothing.

#805 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Agreed...I was just happy to hear the level of detail and thought going into RAZA...this won’t all be for nothing.

Man, you are a super optimistic person. Good for you, I go back and forth fearing we may never see anything.

The other forum is filled with bad comments from people who wish for bad things to happen for God knows why. I try to stay positive thinking I like what I see in RAZA. I hope to keep this forum positive but hope someone can fill me in with new info on RAZA.

#806 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Man, you are a super optimistic person. Good for you, I go back and forth fearing we may never see anything.
The other forum is filled with bad comments from people who wish for bad things to happen for God knows why. I try to stay positive thinking I like what I see in RAZA. I hope to keep this forum positive but hope someone can fill me in with new info on RAZA.

They have hinted from the start a March or April ship as we are not there yet I personally have no concern what they share till that time. At this point there is Nothing they can say that won’t be negative manipulated fodder for the masses. Personally have no concerns at this point nor do I care what anyone else assumes. Soon enough this game will be out and a new line of fodder can form.

#807 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

They have hinted from the start a March or April ship as we are not there yet I personally have no concern what they share till that time. At this point there is Nothing they can say that won’t be negative manipulated fodder for the masses. Personally have no concerns at this point nor do I care what anyone else assumes. Soon enough this game will be out and a new line of fodder can form.

#808 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Why? Why? Why are you even visiting that thread? Drain it, or just stop visiting it.

Play the games you currently have. You'll get the email when Deeproot has something to report. Keep calm. I'm glad for the delays as it is giving me time to finish a project or two before delivery time arrives. Plenty for me to keep busy until then.

#809 3 years ago

Dear RAZA Customer:

We hope all is well. As promised before we want to provide an update over what happened in February and where things are now.

WEATHER
As some of you might know, the winter storms in Texas last week resulted in prolonged power and water outages. The office was closed and all of us faced varying degrees of outages. The outages also impacted the Lab doing our UL/CE certifications. We hope those of you impacted are doing well and getting back to normal.

UL/CE
Obtaining a full system certification (rather than relying on an non-compliant cascade certification from just the power supply) is important for us to be able to offer a quality, compliant, and reliable product. The primary goal for us for RAZA in February was to get the UL/CE certifications done. Unfortunately the weather prevented that from happening. The last update we received prior to the lab closing was that US UL was close to being done. The Canada UL needed a few minor corrective measures. And the CE was about 75% done. Since we have been unable to work with the lab for the last two weeks, we are hoping to get back in the schedule early next week and finish the outstanding requirements. We are still being told it will take 4-5 weeks for the final certification and report once all certifications pass. That puts us into mid April (or sooner if we can).

PARTS & PRODUCTION
As an update, we have the lockbar (not pinbar as reported) and lighted side panel vendors remedied. The last engineering task (to improve the stability of the kickstand) is going to be complete next week which will be the last assembly parts to be sourced. Part orders continue to come in and small parts and sub assemblies will start as last posted. We received some criticism in reply to the last update about putting an expectation of mid-March for first shipments. It was meant as an internal goal and external expectation, not a promise of delivery. We are sorry for not better communicating that. Since the certifications and receiving all parts are critical to the start of shipments, we will not put another expectation here other than to say we want to ship as quickly as we can provide a quality well-QA'ed RAZA machine in a box. We thank you again for your patience. We plan to update customers again by the end of March. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or by visiting the website.

Best! -Robert J. Mueller

#810 3 years ago

So....

I guess 2022?

Good to hear u guys are safe.

#811 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Loving the thought and effort Steve Bowden is putting into RAZA’s rules! New podcast...
https://thepinballnetwork555350716.wordpress.com/2021/02/27/final-round-pinball-podcast-ep-28-whatabonus/

Who the hell cares?

How about.

The thought and effort into pinning down suppliers and screwing together cabs..

#812 3 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Who the hell cares?
How about.
The thought and effort into pinning down suppliers and screwing together cabs..

Cool.

#813 3 years ago

So I'm confused...no pinbar on RAZA?

#814 3 years ago
Quoted from FlawlessJS:

So I'm confused...no pinball on RAZA?

I sure hope so...hard to play pinball without a pinball in said machine.

#815 3 years ago

For clarification...deeproot is referring to the lockbar that goes over and secures the PinBar.

#816 3 years ago
Quoted from FlawlessJS:

Dear RAZA Customer:
We hope all is well. As promised before we want to provide an update over what happened in February and where things are now.
WEATHER
As some of you might know, the winter storms in Texas last week resulted in prolonged power and water outages. The office was closed and all of us faced varying degrees of outages. The outages also impacted the Lab doing our UL/CE certifications. We hope those of you impacted are doing well and getting back to normal.
UL/CE
Obtaining a full system certification (rather than relying on an non-compliant cascade certification from just the power supply) is important for us to be able to offer a quality, compliant, and reliable product. The primary goal for us for RAZA in February was to get the UL/CE certifications done. Unfortunately the weather prevented that from happening. The last update we received prior to the lab closing was that US UL was close to being done. The Canada UL needed a few minor corrective measures. And the CE was about 75% done. Since we have been unable to work with the lab for the last two weeks, we are hoping to get back in the schedule early next week and finish the outstanding requirements. We are still being told it will take 4-5 weeks for the final certification and report once all certifications pass. That puts us into mid April (or sooner if we can).
PARTS & PRODUCTION
As an update, we have the lockbar (not pinbar as reported) and lighted side panel vendors remedied. The last engineering task (to improve the stability of the kickstand) is going to be complete next week which will be the last assembly parts to be sourced. Part orders continue to come in and small parts and sub assemblies will start as last posted. We received some criticism in reply to the last update about putting an expectation of mid-March for first shipments. It was meant as an internal goal and external expectation, not a promise of delivery. We are sorry for not better communicating that. Since the certifications and receiving all parts are critical to the start of shipments, we will not put another expectation here other than to say we want to ship as quickly as we can provide a quality well-QA'ed RAZA machine in a box. We thank you again for your patience. We plan to update customers again by the end of March. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] or by visiting the website.
Best! -Robert J. Mueller

Very excited about getting your new machine when it’s finished Robert! You’re getting closer! Stay positive!
It’s going to happen and it’s going to be spectacular.

#817 3 years ago

So what is best guess now on ship date?

July/ August?

#818 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

It's a circle jerk over there and they are just deciding who gets the cracker at the end.

Those were our internal goals that became external expectations. We should have been more clear while we were circle jerking.

It’s not good at all news. Pinball is too easy for this to happen.

I really hope it works out for everyone.

#819 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

No you don’t. Now go away.

#820 3 years ago

But they were so close so many times before...

#821 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Pinball is too easy for this to happen.

We await you to start your own pinball company. I am guessing you can do it in a year?

#822 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

We await you to start your own pinball company. I am guessing you can do it in a year?

No. The thing is we have an inkling of how hard this would be to do and would hopefully be a bit more self aware.

#823 3 years ago

Avoiding the swarm of locusts... it's games by July! faith (resized).jpgfaith (resized).jpg

#824 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

No. The thing is we have an inkling of how hard this would be to do and would hopefully be a bit more self aware.

I only wish I was as smart as you. Thanks for sharing.

#825 3 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Who’s “we”? You got a mouse in your pocket?
Seriously, what is your background on owning a pinball company. Not being sarcastic, I’d actually love to hear from others that have owned a pinball company and get a better understanding of the pitfalls.

#826 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Not being sarcastic, I’d actually love to hear from others that have owned a pinball company and get a better understanding of the pitfalls.

Introducing new ideas into pinball is hard!

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#827 3 years ago
Quoted from FlawlessJS:

WEATHER
As some of you might know, the winter storms in Texas last week resulted in prolonged power and water outages

Let me see if I got this straight... this game has essentially been in production one way or another for what now an eternity and the new excuse is weather? Oh wait I'm sorry the real excuse is the UL approval... couldn't you have gotten that like 9 years ago or 8 or whatever. I guess the weather caused the delay. One day this games will be arriving at your home after the weather issue passes, the ul approval is cleared, and after they redesign something on the game for the 1 million time. Oh and if they ever figure out how to set up an assembly line. Its all going to fall into place one day.

The question is will anyone on this board be alive to see it happen?

#828 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Let me see if I got this straight... this game has essentially been in production one way or another for what now an eternity and the new excuse is weather? Oh wait I'm sorry the real excuse is the UL approval... couldn't you have gotten that like 9 years ago or 8 or whatever. I guess the weather caused the delay. One day this games will be arriving at your home after the weather issue passes, the ul approval is cleared, and after they redesign something on the game for the 1 million time. Oh and if they ever figure out how to set up an assembly line. Its all going to fall into place one day.
The question is will anyone on this board be alive to see it happen?

What is your order number again? Oh I forgot your only here to share your wisdom....lol

#829 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

No you don’t. Now go away.

Really. I have the tri fecta as I lost on Raza as John lied up and down to my face.

Skit b where I got 0 back.

Alien ordered LE 2 and may get half off

I only know that I do not want anyone else to get burned on preorders and I’m never doing it again.

#830 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Those were our internal goals that became external expectations. We should have been more clear while we were circle jerking.
It’s not good at all news. Pinball is too easy for this to happen.

You must have me mistaken for someone who gives a shit.

#831 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I only wish I was as smart as you. Thanks for sharing.

Lmao. I mistakenly read your comment as “ I only wish I was a smart ass like you. Thanks for sharing.”

#832 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Really. I have the tri fecta as I lost on Raza as John lied up and down to my face.
Skit b where I got 0 back.
Alien ordered LE 2 and may get half off
I only know that I do not want anyone else to get burned on preorders and I’m never doing it again.

Hank is possibly correct in this case. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

But JJP made WOZ against all odds years ago. That took 3 years.

I also lost on SkitB and Heighway. Those that ignore history and all that.

#833 3 years ago

This is the “pre order thread club”

The take a shit on everyone thread is not
this one

You gotta love the people that say the same negative BS over and over again and then......

“But I hope you pinsiders get your games”

No you don’t. You only care about the drama. So put that BS in the other thread

Despite Robert bringing much of the hate on himself they have the money and resources to finish this and continue on.

It’s not broke dick ShitB or Andrew! Lol

#834 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This is the “pre order thread club”
The take a shit on everyone thread is not
this one
You gotta love the people that say the same negative BS over and over again and then......
“But I hope you pinsiders get your games”
No you don’t. You only care about the drama. So put that BS in the other thread
Despite Robert bringing much of the hate on himself they have the money and resources to finish this and continue on.
It’s not broke dick ShitB or Andrew! Lol

Music to my ears

#835 3 years ago

IMPORTANT REQUEST!!!

I really hope and am asking the Pinsiders that have preordered RAZA to stop sharing the personal email updates from Robert/deeproot here in the forum. Nothing good comes from it as can be seen. That’s all it does is stir the pot and regardless of the content will create more negativity for the company we are supporting.

My suggestion is to keep the updates private, as per Robert’s hopes in the January update, and communicate with each other through PM with anything specific or questions regarding the official updates. There is no benefit for those that didn’t preorder RAZA to have the official updates. Most of those people are doing nothing but hurting the company we are invested in and will only make the path to success harder for deeproot than they have already made it for themselves. Let’s keep this thread going with public info and discussion but please keep the official updates private as these updates will be dissected to no end with ill intentions in the “other” thread.

Thanks,
Wayne

#836 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I really hope and am asking the Pinsiders that have preordered RAZA to stop sharing the personal email updates from Robert/deeproot here in the forum. Nothing good comes from it as can be seen. That’s all it does is stir the pot and regardless of the content will create more negativity for the company we are supporting.

Through all this you think MORE secrecy is the answer?

My god some people never learn. JPOP would have loved to buy you dinner.

#837 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Cool.

#838 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

My God what would you guys possibly do if we cut off any source material for your drama party? Starve to death? Sad that some of you find it necessary to come here and contaminate the preorder thread...oh well.

On that note...I’m out...until there is some new public info regarding RAZA to discuss.

#839 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Most of those people are doing nothing but hurting the company we are invested in and will only make the path to success harder for deeproot than they have already made it for themselves.

Serious question: how would it hurt the company to share facts (let’s posit that the monthly updates are indeed factual)? It can’t hurt sales, because Deeproot literally isn’t selling anything at this time. And you know this hobby... if they eventually release RAZA and everyone says it’s amazing, and a few months later release Food Truck that everyone says is awesome... it’ll sell. People may love the drama but they pay for games.

Nor can you really hide the delays... everyone will see when the first unboxing videos come out, whenever that is.

So I’d think that progress updates, even if they’re not as positive as one might like, are still better publicity than “no one has games and there’s radio silence, guess the company went under”.

#840 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

On that note...I’m out...until there is some new public info regarding RAZA to discuss.

isn't this new public info?

#841 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

IMPORTANT REQUEST!!!
My suggestion is to keep the updates private, as per Robert’s hopes in the January update, and communicate with each other through PM with anything specific or questions regarding the official updates. There is no benefit for those that didn’t preorder RAZA to have the official updates. Most of those people are doing nothing but hurting the company we are invested in and will only make the path to success harder for deeproot than they have already made it for themselves. Let’s keep this thread going with public info and discussion but please keep the official updates private as these updates will be dissected to no end with ill intentions in the “other” thread.
Thanks,
Wayne

Don't think it really matters to be honest. There will be made up hate with or without updates so why does it matter really? It only matters if you give a crap what anyone else thinks. I rather don't personally.

#842 3 years ago

#843 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

You must have me mistaken for someone who gives a shit.

Hmmm. I guess I mistook you for someone with some civility.

Best of luck to you.

#844 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

So I’d think that progress updates, even if they’re not as positive as one might like, are still better publicity than “no one has games and there’s radio silence, guess the company went under”.

It's like people have already forgotten what the Dutch Pinball experience was like...

#845 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It's like people have already forgotten what the Dutch Pinball experience was like...

Hmmm, wasn't a textbook company business plan but I got a game as did others and last I checked they are still shipping. If the date is missed or the owner is less then organized does that mean burn the company down?

#846 3 years ago

Skipped comment .... Got moderated because I lost my cool in the other burn down DeepRoot thread!
Purchasers on Raza will be made whole...

#847 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Skipped comment .... Got moderated because I lost my cool in the other burn down DeepRoot thread!
Purchasers on Raza will be made whole...

Lol don't let it bother you. Why does everyone need for this to be Personal? "I'm right and you're wrong!!" Unless its my mom or wife complaining why does anyone need to tell me how to spend my money? lol Good times.

#848 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

"I'm right and you're wrong

The guy that threw me over was referring to DR just go bankrupt!
Should read that thread only after coffee!

#849 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

The guy that threw me over was referring to DR just go bankrupt!
Should read that thread only after coffee!

and some asprin

#850 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

IMPORTANT REQUEST!!!
Thanks,
Wayne

"Great harm"............ ............I am sorry, that is my one and only poke. I will go away now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/17?hl=flawlessjs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.