56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 66.
#751 3 years ago

I think it will look great in this a space

20210122_225152 (resized).jpg20210122_225152 (resized).jpg
#752 3 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

I think it will look great in this a space
[quoted image]

Cool collection!
Yeah, that game will look awesome, especially under those lights...that'll look cool.
Makes me think, in the area where I'm planning to stick my AE, there are some black lights, and I bet with the neon rubbers that I'm getting on it, that game is really going to pop!
Can't wait to get this machine home.

#753 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Cool collection!

Can't wait to get this machine home.

I think you´ve ordered the wrong machine.

#754 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I think you´ve ordered the wrong machine.

How do you mean?
Certainly don't want to presume, maybe you're just jumping on the thread for some early morning skepticism. Okay bro, cool.

#755 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

How do you mean?
Certainly don't want to presume, maybe you're just jumping on the thread for some early morning skepticism. Okay bro, cool.

"cant wait"

#756 3 years ago

Alrighty then... Let's compare our RAZA order date of Dec 2020 with my past, similar orders of the first two games that JJP released, shall we?

WOZ ECLE - day one pre-order on Jan 9, 2011... delivered June 2013 == 29 months.
Hobbit Smaug SE - ordered Dec 2012... delivered July 2016 == 43 months.

In case you are not the best at math, let me explain that 29 months is just under 2.5 years. So, yeah. Let's revisit this in a couple of years and see how the comparison works out.

#757 3 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

WOZ ECLE - day one pre-order on Jan 9, 2011... delivered June 2013 == 29 months.

I should also mention that when WOZ first shipped, it was practically nothing more than a box of lights. The only thing you could do with the version of code that it shipped with was light the Rainbow targets. From what we saw Steve Bowden demo, RAZA will be much farther along. No comparison.

#759 3 years ago

So yeah, definitely not a popular opinion regarding GnR threads, but $6K, if these happen, compared to the now $10500 for an LE, definitely makes the buy in far more appealing here.

#760 3 years ago

This thread needs to watch Lady and the Dale.

#761 3 years ago

Well thai thread died a quick death. I almost miss the negativity.

#762 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Well thai thread died a quick death. I almost miss the negativity.

Negative whining is for the Other thread. We have the info we need just waiting on the next update thanks.

#763 3 years ago

16131162292156519973445576202541 (resized).jpg16131162292156519973445576202541 (resized).jpg

This is soft white light. For Bazz led lighting. I have 14 lights in the space.

#764 3 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

[quoted image]
This is soft white light. For Bazz led lighting. I have 14 lights in the space.

Blue light

16131165607752323826434931322756 (resized).jpg16131165607752323826434931322756 (resized).jpg
#765 3 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

Blue light
[quoted image]

https://www.bazzsmarthome.com/collections/lighting/products/6-smart-wifi-rgb-white-led-recessed-light-fixture-white-4-pack

This is a link to the lights I used. I'm only posting bc people asked. These are individually or group able lights.

#766 3 years ago
Quoted from Stemmy:

https://www.bazzsmarthome.com/collections/lighting/products/6-smart-wifi-rgb-white-led-recessed-light-fixture-white-4-pack
This is a link to the lights I used. I'm only posting bc people asked. These are individually or group able lights.

Awesome, I’ve been looking for something like this.

Thank you for sharing.

#767 3 years ago

Man on the Deeproot other forum it seems like someone out of the blue thinks there is not enough shit in this world and it is time to stir it up and talk shit.

Ok I get their are risks in a RAZA but there was no update or no news rather someone must have been sitting at home saying what can I do that will make them look bad and me look good.

#768 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Ok I get their are risks in a RAZA

They will deliver, meaningless people who have nothing better to do than to talk crap about something they don't know. The cancer spread to Pinball Bros Alien remake thread.
It's amazing anyone would start making Pinball machines.

#769 3 years ago

If assholes could fly that “other” thread would be the Pinside International Airport.

#770 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

If assholes could fly that “other” thread would be the Pinside International Airport.

No need to care about that really. They're just bored, and being playful fuckwits.

The game either comes out at some point, and we get a helluva deal, or it doesn't, and we hopefully don't get a helluva boning!

#771 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Alkaline Trio?

#772 3 years ago
Quoted from JamesUK:

Alkaline Trio?

Nope...just a saying I heard at an office job I had many many moons ago. Lol

#773 3 years ago

Looking at the DR site, looks like RAZA is sold out - is it a limited run?

Anyone received theirs yet?

#774 3 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

Looking at the DR site, looks like RAZA is sold out - is it a limited run?
Anyone received theirs yet?

It is a limited run of 160 machine. Nobody has received theirs yet. We are hoping around April.

#775 3 years ago

I’ve gotta figure out where to stick it. STTNG is already replaced with Led Zeppelin once it gets here. Thanks snow.

3A9B1860-5FC2-4FE8-A42D-A1E82C24D6F9 (resized).jpeg3A9B1860-5FC2-4FE8-A42D-A1E82C24D6F9 (resized).jpeg
#776 3 years ago

Start filling up the other side. Looks like plenty of room.

#777 3 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I’ve gotta figure out where to stick it. STTNG is already replaced with Led Zeppelin once it gets here. Thanks snow.
[quoted image]

Love that wall

#778 3 years ago

Steve Bowden has been updating the Deeproot section of his site (https://funwithbonus.com/category/raza/) every few days or so with little rule explanations for RAZA. It's nothing significant, but it's good to see some new information being released somewhere.

#779 3 years ago

Well, makes you feel like a game is coming sooner or later...

#781 3 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

[quoted image]

Nice game room! Sorry to pry.... What is that on the far left, looks like a chrome two eyed cobra?

#782 3 years ago

In the other forum - Ben Heck - said there is a chance of never receiving the game. Although I do feel that is unlikely, at times I do admit there is a risk. That is why I put the smallest deposit on the cheapest game so if it worked out great, if it didn't I would not be out a ton.

Fingers crossed this all works out. I hope RM has an update for us in a few weeks like he said he would. I never believed February or March and I have doubts even in April. I think early summer would be or could be likely. I just don't see how small runs of games is profitable or offers any long term viability. Spooky would be an example to follow on how to become a pinball company but I think RAZA will be a better offering for a first game then AMH was for Spooky. At times I get mixed feelings this will work out...probably just view this as a bet and either it works out or it doesn't.

I know people knock Food Truck but what if it is something unique. I just am a bit baffled by the decisions and marketing they make. I know its best to just shut up and say nothing until things are ready. Its why CGC is saying nothing now...

#783 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

In the other forum - Ben Heck - said there is a chance of never receiving the game. Although I do feel that is unlikely, at times I do admit there is a risk. That is why I put the smallest deposit on the cheapest game so if it worked out great, if it didn't I would not be out a ton.
Fingers crossed this all works out. I hope RM has an update for us in a few weeks like he said he would. I never believed February or March and I have doubts even in April. I think early summer would be or could be likely. I just don't see how small runs of games is profitable or offers any long term viability. Spooky would be an example to follow on how to become a pinball company but I think RAZA will be a better offering for a first game then AMH was for Spooky. At times I get mixed feelings this will work out...probably just view this as a bet and either it works out or it doesn't.
I know people knock Food Truck but what if it is something unique. I just am a bit baffled by the decisions and marketing they make. I know its best to just shut up and say nothing until things are ready. Its why CGC is saying nothing now...

Love all Ben Heck has contributed to the hobby but to Me his input on this title is aggressively biased. Opinion! As the previous Partner of JPop and part of Zidware And original concept creator of RAZA I can see why he is a bit outspoken on the release of this title. He is probably the one person in that thread I Understand where his anger comes from. We have our updates, this game will happen and what happens after is of Little interest to me.

#784 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Man on the Deeproot other forum it seems like someone out of the blue thinks there is not enough shit in this world and it is time to stir it up and talk shit.
Ok I get their are risks in a RAZA but there was no update or no news rather someone must have been sitting at home saying what can I do that will make them look bad and me look good.

It's a circle jerk over there and they are just deciding who gets the cracker at the end.

#785 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Love all Ben Heck has contributed to the hobby but to Me his input on this title is aggressively biased. Opinion! As the previous Partner of JPop and part of Zidware And original concept creator of RAZA I can see why he is a bit outspoken on the release of this title. He is probably the one person in that thread I Understand where his anger comes from. We have our updates, this game will happen and what happens after is of Little interest to me.

Also I want to comment over there saying so much of their stuff is BS. I don't think Deeproot owes Cointaker money. They hired JPOP they did not assume 100% of his liabilities - no one does that in a bankruptcy. They don't know....and honestly if some people want money from DR for Zidware crap it is really just too long ago to make any claim against DR. Garnish JPOP wages if you can (which you can't most likely because he was likely smart enough to seperate himself from his Zidware company).

So much of what they say over there is crap and just BS, they have no idea and just want to stir the shit. These guys are the kind of guys who hate LED's and think everyone is wrong to install them and make it known everywhere and the same people who price police. Or bitch because pinball prices are going up.

But, I don't want to be a fool either so I read the stuff just to keep perspective. I am sure Ben Heck has a right to be upset but it seems petty now. Its kind of like how I feel about RAZA, I hope it works out, but if doesn't I was dumb and the only person I can blame is myself and I kind of always dealt with stuff like that by just moving on. Life is too short to hold a grudge granted I would guess Ben lost money and considerable time dealing with JPOP.

#786 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Also I want to comment over there saying so much of their stuff is BS. I don't think Deeproot owes Cointaker money. They hired JPOP they did not assume 100% of his liabilities - no one does that in a bankruptcy. They don't know....and honestly if some people want money from DR for Zidware crap it is really just too long ago to make any claim against DR. Garnish JPOP wages if you can (which you can't most likely because he was likely smart enough to seperate himself from his Zidware company).
So much of what they say over there is crap and just BS, they have no idea and just want to stir the shit. These guys are the kind of guys who hate LED's and think everyone is wrong to install them and make it known everywhere and the same people who price police. Or bitch because pinball prices are going up.
But, I don't want to be a fool either so I read the stuff just to keep perspective. I am sure Ben Heck has a right to be upset but it seems petty now. Its kind of like how I feel about RAZA, I hope it works out, but if doesn't I was dumb and the only person I can blame is myself and I kind of always dealt with stuff like that by just moving on. Life is too short to hold a grudge granted I would guess Ben lost money and considerable time dealing with JPOP.

Just speaking for me but I don't think Anyone in this thread Cares what is being shared in that thread or sees any need to drag it into this one. IF anyone wants to read that thread they can by choice. Adds no value to this thread in my opinion.

#787 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just speaking for me but I don't think Anyone in this thread Cares what is being shared in that thread or sees any need to drag it into this one. IF anyone wants to read that thread they can by choice. Adds no value to this thread in my opinion.

I know - sorry - just reflecting. I have a deposit in on RAZA - that other forum is filled with crap, my bad.

#788 3 years ago

I love how RareZero stays in here downvoting like it even matters. Don't worry man, you can have the cracker.

#789 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I love how RareZero stays in here downvoting like it even matters. Don't worry man, you can have the cracker.

PLEASE don't say his name or he will Never leave.... lol

#790 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Nice game room! Sorry to pry.... What is that on the far left, looks like a chrome two eyed cobra?

It looks like it's one of those big, mylar, number-shaped balloons.

#791 3 years ago

I

Quoted from wamonkey:

I know - sorry - just reflecting. I have a deposit in on RAZA - that other forum is filled with crap, my bad.

That thread is all about WORST case scenario.

This one, BEST...which can very likely result in a unique, limited game, at a solid price, and looks really fun and novel!

#792 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Can I just say CommonAss?

#793 3 years ago
Quoted from BladesOfSteel:

Steve Bowden has been updating the Deeproot section of his site (https://funwithbonus.com/category/raza/) every few days or so with little rule explanations for RAZA. It's nothing significant, but it's good to see some new information being released somewhere.

Thanks for posting that. I hadn't see it. A lot of cool info there and pics. Stuff I didn't even know about. Didn't know the Xeon tube was a actual ball lock.

What is the black disc by the lower right bowling Lanes? Does that spin or something? I'm excited for this pin.

#794 3 years ago

F@#$ that other thread! I drained it. I'm gonna stay silent til the next deadline and hope for the best. Hopefully one day we can throw it all back in their faces!

#795 3 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

What is the black disc by the lower right bowling Lanes? Does that spin or something?

I'm not sure what that is - looks like part of the play field art to me. I re-watched the playtime video with Bowden and Johnson and the ball rolled over it multiple times with no apparent impact. I also didn't see that disk light up at all.

#796 3 years ago

Looking at this Pic, it kind looks like it has some texture and you can almost make out a little blue light possibly coming from underneath. Would be cool if it did spin also.

PhotoCollage_1613521750414 (resized).jpgPhotoCollage_1613521750414 (resized).jpg
#797 3 years ago

Hmmm, initially though that was a Whirlwind type spinner. Probably not.

Now after looking at pics again, I think it must spin. It says "spin" right below it and is near "the twister spins" insert.

#798 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol. He lives in California, nothing else to do right now!

#799 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lol. He lives in California, nothing else to do right now!

Let's not forget shaming and cancelling, I hear that's a growing business in Cali.

#800 3 years ago

Steve Bowden continues to post new details of different game features on his blog.
https://funwithbonus.com/raza-quick-shots-snack-shop-targets/
This one is how the Playfield Multiplier works when earned from the snack shop targets.
Looks like it will be one of my favorite features!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 3,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 66.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-pre-order-club/page/16?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.