56BB222B-9578-4793-8975-95727AD0EB2D.gif
BD7625E7-40E3-403A-84E4-B263F7215220.gif
84709FE1-FEA0-4A6D-9752-F716DA38680A (resized).jpeg
AAF98977-33FC-4FF4-AC7A-332A4153F493.gif
s6hdwntp7a701 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8AF1E999-E259-4D4B-BC47-08F72E95903D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,298 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 66.
#501 11 months ago

Now now boy's... We all know it's j-pop signature that we're looking for

#502 11 months ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Now now boy's... We all know it's j-pop signature that we're looking for

Okay now you got me thinking ... alright Robert if you're watching this thread I'm down for a RAZA if you and Big Papa will both sign it (actually ships by March 2021)

Robert can take a photo of me handing him $13,000 one dollar bills and post it right here!!!! Make it rain baby!

LOL

#503 11 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

If you pay 13k for the LE version do you get a letter of authenticity signed by Robert Muller? Is that a perk for ordering that version because that might put me over the edge and go for it.

Tell ya what, for $13k you can buy my LE and I'll get you a legit letter from somewhere, that's a promise.

#504 11 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Let’s see some pics of RAZA in your game room! What will be the ETA for that photo predict the year, month, decade and century. Let see who gets the closest.
I have a serious question for you guys who ordered.
If you pay 13k for the LE version do you get a letter of authenticity signed by Robert Muller? Is that a perk for ordering that version because that might put me over the edge and go for it.

Wasn’t the LE only $9k???

#505 11 months ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Tell ya what, for $13k you can buy my LE and I'll get you a legit letter from somewhere, that's a promise.

Not sure where the doctor gets his numbers from...but yes...I’d sell him the Xtra version for $13k as they were only $9,500 while they were being sold...nice profit!

#506 11 months ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Wasn’t the LE only $9k???

Yes...the Xtra Edition was $9k and some change.

#507 11 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Not sure where the doctor gets his numbers from...but yes...I’d sell him the Xtra version for $13k as they were only $9,500 while they were being sold...nice profit!

Yeah I assume he's referring to the future pricing that DR published for any leftover RAZAs... but still, I got first dibs on his $13k !!

#508 11 months ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Yeah I assume he's referring to the future pricing that DR published for any leftover RAZAs... but still, I got first dibs on his $13k !!

Whoa whoa.... I got him to bit... I'm first dibs!!!

#509 11 months ago

I think the Dr. is over self prescribed.

#510 11 months ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Whoa whoa.... I got him to bit... I'm first dibs!!!

An all out Pinside dibs battle...awe shit!

#511 11 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

An all out Pinside dibs battle...awe shit!

I love your avatar

#512 11 months ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I love your avatar

Thanks! It wasn’t easy retiring Julie Newmar (Catwoman), but it’s a new year and I have a feeling she may return someday!

#513 11 months ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I love your avatar

Yours is more delish though!

Quoted from wrb1977:

Thanks! It wasn’t easy retiring Julie Newmar (Catwoman), but it’s a new year and I have a feeling she may return someday!

Funny, as when I saw your new avatar pop up the other day, I thought initially it was a THIRD Pittsburgh RAZA buyer!

#514 11 months ago
Quoted from wesman:

Funny, as when I saw your new avatar pop up the other day, I thought initially it was a THIRD Pittsburgh RAZA buyer!

Ha! I think we were the only two in our city dumb enough to order RAZA...or...were we the only two smart enough???

#515 11 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Ha! I think we were the only two in our city dumb enough to order RAZA...or...were we the only two smart enough???

you too might be on the other side of the state but technically we're right down the street from each other.
(,PA Turnpike).

Quoted from wesman:

Yours is more delish though!

Yes when I took my first sip of Chimay, it changed my life forever and work my taste buds up as to what beer supposed to be.

#516 11 months ago

Well...the holidays are over and we are now in the first full week of 2021. Deeproot should now be in full swing with production and most likely waiting for some of the game specific parts to trickle in. Anticipation building...yep. Excitement building...yep. Concerned...nope. Worried...nope.

#517 11 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Anticipation building...yep. Excitement building...yep. Concerned...nope. Worried...nope.

In a past life you might have been a kamikaze pilot... fly that plane right thru a hail of bullets to reach the target. What I mean is you're totally fearless my man! Love it! Maybe 1 out of 100 Kamikaze hit their target but no matter its the fearless nature that counts. Send me those gameroom pics in March.

Like I said the artwork is badass!!! Can't wait to see it in action!

#518 11 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

In a past life you might have been a kamikaze pilot... fly that plane right thru a hail of bullets to reach the target. What I mean is you're totally fearless my man! Love it! Maybe 1 out of 100 Kamikaze hit their target but no matter its the fearless nature that counts. Send me those gameroom pics in March.

You and the fear Fud throwers were more like flies then bullets. Don't worry you can come enjoy mine when it arrives.

#519 11 months ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Send me those gameroom pics in March.

Will do doctor!

#520 11 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Will do doctor

Do i get an invite to play? Please! I’ll bring my rising sun bandana. LOL

#521 11 months ago

i put my deposit down on a credit card if things go south I call my card company and get a refund, they have 4 weeks to deliver or I'm done. i put a few hundred thousand on my card every year and I am sure my card company will stand by me if I cancel.

#522 11 months ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

i put my deposit down on a credit card if things go south I call my card company and get a refund, they have 4 weeks to deliver or I'm done. i put a few hundred thousand on my card every year and I am sure my card company will stand by me if I cancel.

Doubt it. You signed a contract and put down a nonrefundable deposit. It was pretty clear.

#523 11 months ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

Let us know what CC company says IF needed.

#524 11 months ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

Just curious, what got you spooked? It’s only January 4th!

#525 11 months ago

Tried the other RAZA thread. Wow. That was a real drag. The speculation of how Deep Root is going to fail was horrible.
F-that. Let’s stay positive! This machine is going to be fantastic! I wish all the people at Deep Root nothing but success and an amazing 2021!!!
Can’t wait to get that RAZA!

#526 11 months ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

I do the same, but that contract that was required to go forward with the deposit would definitely be used to fight a charge back. And being on both ends of a charge back has given me great insight into the process. You'd lose this one. No matter your spend level.

#527 11 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

Tried the other RAZA thread. Wow. That was a real drag. The speculation of how Deep Root is going to fail was horrible.
F-that. Let’s stay positive! This machine is going to be fantastic! I wish all the people at Deep Root nothing but success and an amazing 2021!!!
Can’t wait to get that RAZA!

Yes...the other deeproot thread is toxic...stay far far away. I felt like I was on a merry-go-round in hell...same negativity regurgitated over and over for years now. Regardless of what many in that thread say, they want deeproot to fail which is bad for the hobby and more importantly bad for those employed there. This is the year deeproot will either sink or swim. I also wish them nothing but the absolute best and can’t wait for RAZA to start shipping!!!

#528 11 months ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

I do the same, but that contract that was required to go forward with the deposit would definitely be used to fight a charge back. And being on both ends of a charge back has given me great insight into the process. You'd lose this one. No matter your spend level.

Oh yes i forgot your 36 super rich and know everything because you can afford a few games this year like the big boys. I realise you know everything and thank god I have you,,, Whew what would I do with out your guidence , lmfao SHUT UP DUDE you're such a tool. Semper Fi dude

#529 11 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

he other RAZA thread. Wow. That was a real drag

The main thread is an empty shell all positivity got extracted this thread sucked the life out only vultures and crows left.

#530 11 months ago

So I’m really interested to see how I’m going to like this lowdown bar with the touch screen built into it.
More importantly, the redemption of tickets during gameplay. Part of me makes me think I don’t want to stop gameplay to do that but the other part of me thinks it’s a really neat concept.

#531 11 months ago

The only concern I have atm is RM said recently he does not have all parts yet combined with the statement they release production schethule end of month that is indicating he does not now when production will start bc can’t rely on when to get the missing parts. He he can’t rely on production how can we we can’t. Hope that problem gets solved soon.

#532 11 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

I don’t want to stop gameplay

The mode select on my AIQLE is limited to 20 seconds. It’s a nice breather esp during longer ballplay and does not reduce the immersion imo.

#533 11 months ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Yes when I took my first sip of Chimay, it changed my life forever and work my taste buds up as to what beer supposed to be.

We must get together for a beer as This is the beer of all quads. https://www.trappistwestvleteren.be/en/age-gate?_target_path=/en/our-beers/trappist-westvleteren-12

#534 11 months ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

Oh yes i forgot your 36 super rich and know everything because you can afford a few games this year like the big boys. I realise you know everything and thank god I have you,,, Whew what would I do with out your guidence , lmfao SHUT UP DUDE you're such a tool. Semper Fi dude

Who left the window open and allowed a snowflake in?

#535 11 months ago

Good day all, has anyone who ordered contacted DR after the fact to add an option? I added the lights and toys to the AE in my original order but have been thinking about getting the topper too.

#536 11 months ago
Quoted from kklank:

So I’m really interested to see how I’m going to like this lowdown bar with the touch screen built into it.
More importantly, the redemption of tickets during gameplay. Part of me makes me think I don’t want to stop gameplay to do that but the other part of me thinks it’s a really neat concept.

That is a legitimate point about the PinBar and I’ve thought about that myself. My opinion is that making decisions during gameplay has already existed for a long time now, just on a lesser scale, and the PinBar will make it easier. For example, my BM66 Catwoman (kinda miss my Julie avatar LOL) gives you a choice to make when you initially beat a major villain whether you throw their ass in jail or continue with the episode (risk vs reward), when you decide whether to select one of the many minor villain episodes or take the points, when you select which wizard mode to play, etc. All of these are done by scrolling through the options using the flipper buttons and selecting it with the lockdown bar button. My thought is the PinBar will be a much better way to select an option during gameplay along with the MANY MANY MANY other advantages the PinBar has to offer! Just my 2 cents and as always, time will tell.

#537 11 months ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Good day all, has anyone who ordered contacted DR after the fact to add an option? I added the lights and toys to the AE in my original order but have been thinking about getting the topper too.

From the FAQ on post #1:

Q: If I've already place my order, can I still opt into or out of other options?
A: Yes once your order is made you can change options later.

I'd assume you just need to contact them and let them know.

#538 11 months ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

From the FAQ on post #1:
Q: If I've already place my order, can I still opt into or out of other options?
A: Yes once your order is made you can change options later.
I'd assume you just need to contact them and let them know.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I was aware of this in the FAQ but was curious if anyone actually did it already.

#539 11 months ago

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I was aware of this in the FAQ but was curious if anyone actually did it already.

Nothing like being the first

#540 11 months ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Nothing like being the first

Yes! UnholySpectacle can be a guinea pig amongst all of us already guinea pigs. Let us know how it goes as I was thinking of adding a few options myself!

#541 11 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Yes! unholyspectacle can be a guinea pig amongst all of us already guinea pigs. Let us know how it goes as I was thinking of adding a few options myself!

The peer pressure is real. I’m actually on the fence because my cats love to lay or sit on the back boxes of my current machines. I’m not sure if they would try to attack a topper or just look at it in confusion. On the other hand my wife actually asked me if I ordered the topper since it was not criminally priced like the Elvira one.

#542 11 months ago

The peer pressure is real. I’m actually on the fence because my cats love to lay or sit on the back boxes of my current machines. I’m not sure if they would try to attack a topper or just look at it in confusion. On the other hand my wife actually asked me if I ordered the topper since it was not criminally priced like the Elvira one.

Peer pressure is very real...DO IT! LOL

#543 11 months ago

On a serious note, I would have definitely ordered the topper, especially at that price, but my ceiling is a little too low.

#544 11 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

On a serious note, I would have definitely ordered the topper, especially at that price, but my ceiling is a little too low.

Now that you mention it I should measure to be sure. Did they release the dimensions of the topper?

#545 11 months ago

Now that you mention it I should measure to be sure. Did they release the dimensions of the topper?

Let me look thru all my emails with deeproot...standby...

#546 11 months ago

Worst case you can just take the light bulbs out to clear another 5 inches lol. Topper was a must to me. Granted Xtra included but would order anyway.

#547 11 months ago

This is directly from deeproot and as they say, the leg levelers are a variable...

“All of these are variable based on height of leg threads. Glass lift 1st position 6'11" 2nd position 7'8". Arcade topper is 7’2”. Reserve topper will be higher at 7’7”.”

Hope this helps!

#548 11 months ago

Looks like Yelo is getting a bigger and badder topper. Can’t wait to see it!

#549 11 months ago

Looks like the glass height is the limiter here, not the topper! If you can open the glass all the way, then the topper is lower.

And if anyone wants to order different options, they might want to do that soon since it's a limited run and changing options could potentially delay your build if the parts are not on hand.

#550 11 months ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

This is directly from deeproot and as they say, the leg levelers are a variable...
“All of these are variable based on height of leg threads. Glass lift 1st position 6'11" 2nd position 7'8". Arcade topper is 7’2”. Reserve topper will be higher at 7’7”.”
Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info. I’ll measure tonight and see if it will fit.

There are 3,298 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 66.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside