New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 106257)

RAZA for sale

By hank527

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by hank527
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 6 years ago

Not going to poop on this thread. Bump for a guy who want tbl..

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

yup. same with Spooky. from announcement to production in about a year.
with no real manufacturing experience.

Some will challenge both those games will be toys compared to the quality jpop has done when he gets there... But u still have a valid point

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I concur! I don't understand it, it's working against him big time. His work is his best marketing. At this point, he should scrap the whole secrecy thing imo. Wtf do i know

His point is protecting the patents he filed. But it's a shame, he's just scared now cause he's been doing the secrecy thing for three years. If he had a few diff translight versions, which he probably does, and the one he promised to hold up for people to see at the start of the expo talk was going up on pinball news, why hold it up for a second to put in the game and when he saw all the cameras pop out freak out and cover it up.. I only said a second was his reply. Bullshit he was trying to place it in the game and freaked out cause of the cameras.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside