Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by hank527
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Selling my RAZA spot. I'm $ 6500.00 paid up on it and mine is the Cointaker edition which is worth $ 10,500.00

Payment would need to be made to me and I will then transfer ownership.

To be honest, I want a Big Lebowski. I love the dude and while Jpop has great stuff, Lebowski is calling me. I'm sure I may regret selling RAZA but the dude abides.

So if anyone is interested, please let me know.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Is there any actual shipping date or estimate for it yet?

Who knows? A year, six months, a year and six months.

#5 9 years ago

Oh and buyer would be responsible to pay the rest of the balance when due

#7 9 years ago

Jeff,

Thanks. I really want a TBL and need to sell this. So if anyone is interested I want out for exactly what I have in it.

#9 9 years ago

Ill even sell my $6500 spot for $6400.00 if someone wants it, they get $100.00 off

Then I can pre order TBL

#45 9 years ago

Look its simple , i no longer want RAZA as I have too much tied up in pre orders. I want TBL now as the offer of a rug and chrome upgrade is only valid till today. JPops game is a year off and I don't want money tied up that much longer. If someone wants my spot for $6400, its yours
plain and simple. I may also be selling my full paid Predator spot as I don't wish to wait that one out either. I have lost complete faith in both Skit B and Jpop delivering a game anytime soon.

I want out. Let's call it what it is. I have full throttle, AMH, Predator,TBL and Raza on order now.
I'm in a pinch as I really need to ditch one of these and RAZA and Predator can go as I'm fairly certain, they have the longest wait.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well Honch, I waited 3 yrs on Woz and I'm very happy with that one. No worries, I don't mind jabs and the perception is that Jpop backers are all idiots right now. When the reality hits, whenever that is, I'm confident that my belief and support will be rewarded. We've already seen enough to know its true.
I posted on the blog to John re the fallout from expo. I'm pretty sure he's aware of sentiment right now. That said, I have plenty of pinball machines to keep me busy right now, I have decided to let THLE go (at least 98% on that) and keep TWD LE (80% on that one for theme alone) so I'll have another new pin in a few weeks.
With Jpop, I really look at like this. I'm just betting on the jockey and while he might have the horse in last place right now, he's going to blow it out down the stretch! I can wait a long time, RAZA should be out sometime next year. I'm a Jpop fan and I like unique and different stuff.
There will be 50 MG's and 125 RAZA's. Given where the pricing has come up to recently, I consider 10k a "bargain" for such a limited and quality run. Maybe it will be, maybe it won't. I don't care, its worth the risk to me.

Oh, I think the game will be awesome. I just no longer want to wait as its a year out. Jon needs to get his but in gear and get Magic Girl delivered next year. Then RAZA, which I'm optimistic may be done at next years expo, but there's no guarantee on that.

#53 9 years ago

jpops game is going to be crazy. When its made, it will be spectacular. My problem is I'm not sure when that will be and do not like the uncertainty associated with the potential delivery. I also think the NDA is dumb as if anyone not in on any pre orders or with patirnce , would see the design, they would be blown away.

Why does John do this? I do not know?

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

His point is protecting the patents he filed. But it's a shame, he's just scared now cause he's been doing the secrecy thing for three years. If he had a few diff translight versions, which he probably does, and the one he promised to hold up for people to see at the start of the expo talk was going up on pinball news, why hold it up for a second to put in the game and when he saw all the cameras pop out freak out and cover it up.. I only said a second was his reply. Bullshit he was trying to place it in the game and freaked out cause of the cameras.

But he could be showing a lot if mockups or sketches. I believe Hus patents relate to LCD placement etc..,

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

If you truly want out, post pictures of what you and the RAZA Illuminati know, in order to attract a potential buyer.
Otherwise, you might be stuck with your spot for another year or two.
Showing up to Expo with nothing but artwork and empty cabinets, after three years, is not going to entice anyone to buy your spot.

I'd love to post them, but legally I signed a NDA. I wish Jon would step up and give us firm dates and post pictures for non buyers to see. I have had enough with RAZA, MG and Alice in Wonderland and no clear cut direction or indication on when the game will be produced.

The game looks incredible, the lack of sticking to a time frame and working on three games at once is troubling. I'm pretty sure the games will get made, but when?

So if someone wants my spot, then I'm a seller as I would like to free capital to buy something now. My patience on this game has worn thin.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

And all of that success came under solid project management, with budgets and timelines and people cracking whips.

Yep, id love to crack the whip and have him focus

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

This is exactly where I felt with JJP close to a year ago. Deadline after deadline missed. I had a for sale ad ready to post and a couple of people talked me back.
I know exactly how you feel. Its not a fun place to be.
I think you might want to stick with it and see if the games get built. This is the most negative press JPOP has ever received for anything and it may jolt him into seeing these projects to completion.

I think something is going change. Its a huge leap of faith, but there is a payoff

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

Agreed. Are you still selling your spot or have you reconsidered?

As of now, spot is still available. Im on the fence and selling the spot is a sure thing, while the reward is huge if things change.

If this gets sold and Jpop goes in the direction I think he is heading, id most likely jump in on magic girl as that is going to get made next year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-for-sale?tu=hank527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.