Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8A45C0B5-9CE8-46E0-A635-3917B2D3BFF2 (resized).jpeg
whyy (resized).png
whyy (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Krupps4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

I believe they are auctioning off all of the deep root stuff now. I’d start there and maybe you can get more than you thought you could. I’ve heard they have full games available with no software.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from richierich85:

Yeah I have seen the auction and prepared to bid on one of the prototypes pinballs but I'm from Australia and I have no one to pick up for me.. that's my issue

There’s a lot of good people on this site. I bet you could find someone to help you out that’s near the auction. Throw up a post asking for help and see what happens.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i'd venture to guess that anyone that can afford the winning bid on the prototype, can handle the shipping costs, whether they're from Australia or Mars.

My guess is that it isn’t the cost, but the logistics. I don’t think the auction house will arrange for shipping.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I don’t know if I would want that thing (or anything to do with it) anywhere near me.

I agree. Bad vibes. There is literally nothing positive emanating from that machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Krupps4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raza-cabinet-decals?tu=Krupps4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.