Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20161109_171334-1 (resized).jpg
20161109_171345-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Not everyone's cup of tea but Walking Dead arcade from Raw Thrills looks awesome!

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Look forward to playing at IAPPA, I hope!

Please let me know what you think. I collect arcades as well as pins and this is my ultimate theme.

#8 7 years ago

Oldpinguy did you get a chance to play TWD? You have any review for us?

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from ExtremePinball:

I'm already in for a bank of 4 Cruis'n Blasts, 2 Walking Deads, and one of our strip account wants a pair of the new Daytonas.
It's an exciting time to be in the arcade business.
https://www.facebook.com/FremontArcade

What was the cost on the TWD? I can't even find MSRP any where

#13 7 years ago

Thanks for the review. Very excited about this one. I don't know if I will actually pull the trigger(pun intended). It would be the most expensive piece of arcade equipment I would have ever bought. But I may do it. I am buying a moto gp early next year which my wife really wants and I thought would be the arcade jewel besides pinball.

I do have one question about the above review. I am left handed and usually reload with my right hand. How is that going to work with the reload on the left side??

My family really loves the Jurrassic Park shooter but because of the cost and size I never thought I would buy one but with this theme I may actually do it.

Thanks again for the review.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raw-thrills-the-walking-dead?tu=jorge5240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.