You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GENESIS_translite_LR.jpg
qssttng.jpg
raven.JPG
raven_translite.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gerry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago

I have one.... if not set up well it can be a crap fest....

It can be a fun pin and its not easy either....if your trying to finish the ruleset...

but it must be dialed in just right to play well...

and have the strongest coils for the SYS80b in it....

the pop up sniper targets are COOL..... ie. Cactus Canyon....

I really like Gottlieb games, and have a pile of them.. Raven can be a great game for the $...

#3 11 years ago

And to answer your other question, yes lots of people hate the translight and the artwork...

But i think it fits the game well, if the game is in nice condition, it looks OK...

The alternate translights are way better though, and make the game look WAY better...

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from ButtonMash:

it's a solid pin, but pin snobs hate gottlieb because they can't show off to their friends that they dropped 6k on the same fan layout again.

+1 I have an ass load of Gott's and they are great, and with the gorung mod they have been pretty much bullet proof too...

#18 11 years ago

Yes tons of them... i have a pile of SYS80B games, and i love em, and believe it or not the very snobs that are B/W guys like em too, but they would never throw them next to their MM, or CC..

sucks to be them !

for 8K i have 9 gottlieb's 2500 of that is in the Tx-Sector whitewood...

for 8K you get a shitty routed MM that needs work.... not for me ...i will take the Gott's all day long..

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Huh? Sounds like a narrow-minded view. Play a TX- Sector once or a Genesis once.. then get back to me.

+10000000000

#26 11 years ago

No Vitro....

Mine is a whitewood..well you already know that.... LOL

I would like a standard production one as well go go along side the WW

next year i will bring it back for ya...

Maybe a Big House too...

And Robo War for that matter

#47 11 years ago

Speaking of which, what modeling agency did Premier use? Have you ever seen some of the chicks on Bad Girls!

2 are hot ...1 is not ! the butchy haired one...

although i would probably bang any of them if they were buns up kneeling in my bed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Smithfield, RI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gerry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raven-what-makes-it-bad?tu=gerry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.