Raven - Right Side Snipers & Multiplier Holes not scoring

By VanillaThunder

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hey everyone,

So I’m rebuilding a raven out of boredom and I’m down to to the last set of issues:

The right side snipers are popping / coming up after driver board replacement. (previously one was stuck energized and would stay up unless powered off.)

Pops were not working, changed fuses, all good and working. Previously, they scored but didn’t pop.

The right side snipers do not score... nor do the multiple shots on the ramp diverter. Lights for the diverter shots are out.

Farthest right upper bank target is also not scoring. (Replacing next)

Is there a commonality / failure I am missing? The CPU is new, I installed a NiWumpf, the traces look good, etc.

#2 2 years ago

Looks like return ground in case anyone else comes across this

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Warrington, PENNSYLVANIA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Smithfield, RI
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raven-right-side-snipers-amp-multiplier-holes-not-scoring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.