Pred 1 (resized).jpg
Predful (resized).jpg
pf rlcd (resized).jpg
pf drops (resized).jpg
Rav Pops (resized).jpg
Predator POPS n Drops (resized).jpg
Predator PST 1 (resized).jpg
D2924A70-88D1-4EA9-94FB-A7736F2E3B6C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PhillyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#108 7 years ago

New Raven owner checking in! I had one before sold it years back and ran across this one recently cheap so I grabbed it. She needs a little help and repairs. Some pics as is are here...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/phillyturbosix/albums/72157668840145620

Few issues I need to work with.... I have the issue with the sound as others. Backround sound is not there. Sound board blinking like it should and in play game sounds work when you hit things fine but no cheese game backround music. Anyone can shine some light on that issue would be great. Seems to be a common issue. I have a manual in route so that will help me more with it.

Also my ramp is not working. Well won't go up. I'm sure it's something on the driver board. Needs flippers rebuilt, some cleaning and rubbers but she should come up nice in the end. If anyone can shine some light on the sound and ramp issue that would be great! Thanks!

1 month later
#113 7 years ago

So I get done shopping my Raven out. Came out really nice. Before I had no backround music but I did had game play sounds. Someone did the ground mods down below but the crimps were no good all falling apart. I pulled all the wires right out of the crimp connectors. Tore that all apart re-cut, trimmed wires, crimped properly and secured, and I re-burned the game sound roms. Now the game plays but I lost flippers, slingshots, and pop bumpers but the ball will shoot out into play. All fusees test good. But the game is now screaming at me as seen here....

Oh these Gottlieb's make me nuts sometimes!! Any ideas? Thanks!

#116 7 years ago

Roms are fresh burnt. It was working fine other then no backround sound. So I burnt new roms and now she screams. I wondering if it's bad ram. I've read bad ram can also cause this.

On a side note, I ordered all new drop targets for it with sticker. But the stickers were old stock and the glue is gone. I have a local friend who makes all kinda stickers and I was thinking of having the sniper stickers reproduced for it. We can go off the nos ones I just got but clean the image and font up on it. Would anyone else be in to make it worth while?

3 weeks later
#127 7 years ago

Would you guys like to see the sniper stickers the way they are or cleaned up a bit? They seem blurry. I was thinking of having my guy clean the art work up as well make them a little more bolder. yes? No?

1 week later
#133 7 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Not so much worried about that I just want the yellow background back

So the backround of the drop target sticker was yellow? I have my guy starting to reproduce them now

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Yes. Even my n.o.s decals from PBR are about faded away to white

That's what happened to me. I got them from PBR but there is no stick left to them his stock is so old! What color was the sniper guy?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Smithfield, RI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PhillyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raven-members-only?tu=PhillyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.