View topic image gallery

IMG_1651 (resized).JPG
hqdefault (resized).jpg
hazoff (resized).jpg
IMG_4020 (resized).PNG
IMG_3219 (resized).JPG
IMG_3223 (resized).JPG
IMG_3221 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#202 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

The Hobbit is not a good pinball machine.

Yet there seem to be a lot of pinheads who enjoy playing it. Are they all misguided?

Quoted from SilverBallz:

The hobbit absolutely sucks. The only people who say it's good are the preorder suckers.

I've been relooking at The Hobbit recently, and have come across lots of posts by those who apparently bought one in the past year and love it.

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

There is also a thread of those who owned TH and sold it. I think it's worth reading for unbiased opinions.

I'm not disputing that there are apparently plenty of former Hobbit owners; I've noticed that as well. My point was simply to point out that the quoted poster's claim re: TH is untrue.

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

In the overall scheme of things, The Hobbit isn't pure trash or anything, but if you're going to create a scale of great, good, decent, bad, and terrible pinball machines, The Hobbit won't fall into the good category on an objective measure.

What you, I, or the next pinhead consider objective, will always be subjective in itself. The enjoyment of pinball and the ranking of games, is and always will be thoroughly subjective. Thus TH will always be considered by some to be a good game. Whether rightly or wrongly according to those who disagree.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rate-the-jjp-pins?tu=tuna_delight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.