View topic image gallery

IMG_1651 (resized).JPG
hqdefault (resized).jpg
hazoff (resized).jpg
IMG_4020 (resized).PNG
IMG_3219 (resized).JPG
IMG_3223 (resized).JPG
IMG_3221 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dialed In and it's not even close. The other two are novelty games at best.

For me, it's WOZ followed closely by DI. For me, the DI theme kills the game for me - and I'm well aware that many would say exactly the same thing about WOZ. But WOZ is certainly no novelty game. It's a beautiful, challenging, and fully-realized (and coded) masterpiece.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

I like them all, but I'm partial to game 4 myself...

No fair. You designed it and we haven't seen it yet! (But I am open to private super-secret invitations!)

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Exactly the same thing I was thinking with Star Wars Pro. I can save tons of $ if I just buy a Wal-Mart Zizzle. Both playfields look the same.

Wow. You even trash Sterns in JJP threads, too. FYI: Star Wars was the most fun I've had playing pinball in a long, long time. So you can keep harping on how empty the playfield is. So is AFM, and that's a classic. Dialled in is packed with toys, but is missing a great theme. It's a fun game, though.

Not really sure why you have a hard-on for Stern.

I love ALL pinball from ALL companies. I don't have the energy for bullshit negativity.

EDIT: Make that MOST pinball from ALL companies. There is the occasional dog, but none recently.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I just like messing around. I do love pinball alot. I have owned almost every stern made. I also have a Spiderman Black. With that being said, my fave of all times is Williams/Bally. Now JJP is my fav. I just get fired up with Stern lovers thinking Gary can do no wrong. That's all.

Well, then I completely agree. I'm not a fan of Stern apologists. But I can tell you that if you have ANY soft spot or nostalgia in your heart for Star Wars, the new game is simply incredible, regardless of how empty the playfield looks.

#138 6 years ago

DI is an amazing game. I just can't ever own it because when I'm playing it, I can't get the Bob the Builder theme out of my head.

1 week later
#195 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

All of that said, DI takes all that, puts it into a standard body and just ups the ante. It is quite possibly the perfect pinball machine. Over time I think it could become that rare game that everyone wishes they bought.

You may be right...up until the cell phone rings and all those emojis pop up with that annoying popping sound and the machine started taking pictures of me when I'm picking my nose. Then I'd be sorry I bought it.

3 years later
#225 3 years ago

WOZ
GNR/POTC (Jury's still out...it's too early!)
DI
Hobbit/Wonka (It's a tie for worst!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 5.00
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rate-the-jjp-pins?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.