(Topic ID: 73366)

Rate Fish Tales

By bushz

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcocapetown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 10 years ago

its a nice game no doubt, something that doesnt take itself too seriously. has some funny moments in it... not a deep game, so dont expect that. but if u looking for something easy to play and walk up to for a good few minutes of fun i think its great for that.

faded cabinets are common thing with this game, but in this day and age if people complain about that its kinda silly when u can get decals pretty easy, maybe 15 years ago it would have been an issue but in this day and time a faded cabinet aint a issue just maybe throw less money at one if its bad and redo the decals problemo solved.

oh yes let me just add the artwork on this pin is very well done, just fits the fun theme.

the music some hate it, but i think it fits perfectly with the theme. i mean its a funny sort of light hearted pin, so the music does it justice.

the video mode, well possibly the best video mode in all of pinball, i might say that the one in bsd might be a bit better. its always fun to shoot down water skiers and jet skis with torpedos, make sure ur extra ball is setup so that from time to time u can shoot the letter "e" in the video mode and get the extra ball thats pretty cool if u get it and kinda helps if the game is kicking ur butt.

the topper, very nice i like it and alot of people seem impressed by it. if u playing the game u dont really notice it , but it surely adds something.

the fish real, the way u lock balls in this game... i think its a fun little unique toy , not too complex. i myself like bash toys more, but still its pretty cool how they made it work so well as it does.

if u can get one at decent price go for it, i do not regret buying one myself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Minneapolis, MN
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 169.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, CA
Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marcocapetown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rate-fish-tales?tu=marcocapetown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.