Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 507 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Rdoyle1978
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

485B6E1C-CBAC-4AF6-96C5-0D08C78013B2 (resized).jpeg
    78EA5605-19B4-4186-A7DC-2A42E4FF3606 (resized).png
    940B2560-C69D-4846-B955-6E73ED6834D6 (resized).jpeg
    unnamed-15 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 1.25.45 PM (resized).png
    tumblr_pprzf0PYz61y62kvzo4_400.gif
    pun.gif
    B684E8E1-4E3B-40C8-AE5F-F19D3CB2D55B (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 7.46.03 AM (resized).png
    sammy (resized).jpg
    pinfall (resized).jpg
    E76D3E20-AFE1-40C6-A0E4-51FE22511EA9 (resized).jpeg
    Miracle1 (resized).jpg
    sycho-sid (resized).jpg
    CE63D7DE-025F-4811-B8D2-C664104406FF.gif
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider unigroove.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago

Don't have WWE network so all I can watch are the highlight videos on wwe.com. Usually I download the ppvs the next day. First thing I thought when I heard about the women's rumble match having 30 participants was "so every female talent from all the rosters will be in it and who else?" Don't care for Miz much, although I love to see him get a good beating I don't see why Reigns is getting so much heat from the crowd.

I'm only watching wwe stuff and not even nxt. I gave other promotions a shot, but they didn't appeal to me that much as the storylines weren't that great.

2 years ago or so I flew in on Monday for Pinball Expo. We drive past some arena that I recognise the name of because WWE visits it at least twice per year. Same night I turn the TV on in my hotelroom, turns out Raw was coming from that arena, just a 10-minute drive away. And I didn't know, so had no tickets Since then I keep a closer watch whether pinball shows and wwe shows are in the same area.

#46 6 years ago

no spoilers please, will watch tomorrow

1 week later
    #106 6 years ago

I'm sort of expecting a surprise return from Big Cass in the Rumble match. Not sure if they'd let him win it, but that could be interesting.

#112 6 years ago

I'm a bit disappointed in wwe doing a 3rd angle on the non verbal Wrestlemania challenge, last night with Ronda Rousy. The first time it was cool, now it made no sense at all to do it like that.

1 month later
    #135 6 years ago

Is it me or does Ronda Rousey need to work on her acting skills? Last night's segment in which she challenged Stephanie McMahon wasn't very convinsing to me. I knew it would end up being a mixed tag match, but how a singles match was turned into that didn't make much sense either.

8 months later
    #286 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Definitely do Takeover, it has surpassed Mania for me that last two years in person. This weekends Takeover was so much better than the main roster, the stories actually make you care.

I've only seen the past three takeover shows, but they impressed me more that the PPV that followed the next day. These young guns really go all in during these matches.

2 months later
    #318 5 years ago

NXT Takeover was fun. Little worried it may even be better than RR

#327 5 years ago

an NXT talent winning the rumble would be interesting...

Overall RR was pretty good, some nice creative elements

3 months later
    #395 4 years ago

Just watched the highlights of AEW Double or Nothing. Pretty good show if you ask me, especially since I didn't know most of the talent performing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider unigroove.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rasslin-wwe-njpw-roh-etc?tu=unigroove and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.