Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 507 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Rdoyle1978
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

485B6E1C-CBAC-4AF6-96C5-0D08C78013B2 (resized).jpeg
    78EA5605-19B4-4186-A7DC-2A42E4FF3606 (resized).png
    940B2560-C69D-4846-B955-6E73ED6834D6 (resized).jpeg
    unnamed-15 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 1.25.45 PM (resized).png
    tumblr_pprzf0PYz61y62kvzo4_400.gif
    pun.gif
    B684E8E1-4E3B-40C8-AE5F-F19D3CB2D55B (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 7.46.03 AM (resized).png
    sammy (resized).jpg
    pinfall (resized).jpg
    E76D3E20-AFE1-40C6-A0E4-51FE22511EA9 (resized).jpeg
    Miracle1 (resized).jpg
    sycho-sid (resized).jpg
    CE63D7DE-025F-4811-B8D2-C664104406FF.gif
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 6 years ago

Born in 74, and grew up watching and loving all the wrestling in the 80's and early 90's. I've lived in Delaware all my life, so the only wrestling available on TV for the longest time was WWF and WCW, then we got a 10' satellite dish and started watching Texas and southern wrestling. The Von Erich's and Brusier Brody were badasses. Then around 93 found a satellite feed showing ECW, and wrestling was forever changed. This was as real as it gets and the matches were all spectacular.

Also during the 90's my best friend(since passed away) was training with Van Hammer and signed to Maryland Championship Wrestling. He was into it, he bought his own ring to have setup at his house so he could train at will. He went by Big Dottie Jay Caldwell. Had he not died at the young age of 27, I'm pretty sure he would have made it to the WWE. He had "it". The size, the work ethic, the gift of gab, you name it and he had it.

After he died I lost interest in wrestling and I don't really care for today's WWE brand.

Fun fact though, the best tag team in wrestling the past 15 years grew up down the street from me in Delaware. The Briscoe Brothers, who are a part of ROH, was also training with my friend and Van Hammer.

#26 6 years ago

Rhonda Rousey is about to be signed.

#61 6 years ago

Anyone going on the Jericho Rock N Cruise?

1 month later
    #141 6 years ago

Did everyone see the Impact show from the weekend where Sami Callihan smashed Edwards face with a bat? Pretty sickening!

10 months later
    #329 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Everyone see that Ambrose is leaving after mania? AEW or Japan, What you guys think?

He signed with AEW.

1 week later
    #345 5 years ago

Ambrose official announcement should be coming soon.

2 months later
    #358 5 years ago

In case you missed it, here are the links to the new custom re-theme pinball machine for Matt Hardy.

Pinside thread - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/matt-hardy-s-expedition-of-gold-pinball#post-4955302

YouTube video -

Making of blog - http://hardypinball.com/portfolio/themakingof/

2 weeks later
    #371 4 years ago

AEW is about to bury the WWE!

It appears that Turner is getting back into the rasslin' business. AEW is very close to a broadcast deal with the company, which would include a weekly TV show airing on TNT beginning in the fall, according to a report Thursday from The Wrap. The news is expected to be announced Wednesday at WarnerMedia's upfront event in New York. Pro wrestling was once a staple of Turner programming with WCW and predecessors.

#373 4 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Will they go head to head?

No idea. Doubt it at launch. But this AEW freight train looks unstoppable. And it’s so refreshing to see. WWE is so stale.

4 months later
    #429 4 years ago
    pinfall (resized).jpgpinfall (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #439 4 years ago

All AEW needs to do now is sign the Briscoe Brothers.

#441 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Haha man I don't know if anyone can sign those guys. They are either amazing at their jobs as characters (in ring work is undeniable) or they are legit at least partially crazy/unhinged. That may be how Jon Moxley plays his character but the Briscoe Brothers have me convinced they would murder someone without blinking an eye.

I grew up with them, we share the same hometown. They are legit crazy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rasslin-wwe-njpw-roh-etc?tu=djreddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.