Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 507 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Rdoyle1978
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

485B6E1C-CBAC-4AF6-96C5-0D08C78013B2 (resized).jpeg
    78EA5605-19B4-4186-A7DC-2A42E4FF3606 (resized).png
    940B2560-C69D-4846-B955-6E73ED6834D6 (resized).jpeg
    unnamed-15 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 1.25.45 PM (resized).png
    tumblr_pprzf0PYz61y62kvzo4_400.gif
    pun.gif
    B684E8E1-4E3B-40C8-AE5F-F19D3CB2D55B (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 7.46.03 AM (resized).png
    sammy (resized).jpg
    pinfall (resized).jpg
    E76D3E20-AFE1-40C6-A0E4-51FE22511EA9 (resized).jpeg
    Miracle1 (resized).jpg
    sycho-sid (resized).jpg
    CE63D7DE-025F-4811-B8D2-C664104406FF.gif
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Phbooms.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#451 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

He is small and quick, and his movement in the ring is unique but I think he is quite talented. Definitely has a little of the "It" factor to me, his match with Cody at one of their shows over the summer was really good.
    I'm also with you hearing Schiavone and JR together makes it feel like wrestling. I listened to Tony's podcast yesterday about his return to commentary and it was cool to hear how much he missed it and appreciated being there, you could really hear it in his voice what it meant to him.

Last night's show was first time entire AEW show clicked for me and I've watched everything they have done so far. Felt like late 90s WCW. I cant stand JR but Schiavone is my all time favorite commentator. Before last night I was really not into there product but its all coming together nicely. Doesn't hurt Jericho's promos are some of the best ever.

NXT...last night was barely ok. Fast forward through alot of it unfortunately. Maybe because I watched AEW first and NXT was boring when comparing the two shows they put out last night.

Onto the draft tomorrow night, hopefully Smackdown can get a good groove going and not tank on FOX.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Phbooms.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rasslin-wwe-njpw-roh-etc?tu=Phbooms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.