1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 472 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by SpiffyRob
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sammy (resized).jpg
    pinfall (resized).jpg
    E76D3E20-AFE1-40C6-A0E4-51FE22511EA9 (resized).jpeg
    Miracle1 (resized).jpg
    sycho-sid (resized).jpg
    CE63D7DE-025F-4811-B8D2-C664104406FF.gif
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    DEA5B289-C80B-4934-BEFA-4F7DA9E21C3A (resized).jpeg
    D349E7A7-4E0B-4DAB-B0AB-5F414E222C3D (resized).jpeg
    E944567C-C6F4-4284-BC14-78D63E2673E7 (resized).jpeg
    8C377E3F-BFF1-4508-B679-E058B92FBD2E (resized).jpeg
    swag 2019 (resized).jpeg
    725BFC89-7482-4E8C-BE73-8A014618D057 (resized).jpeg
    Pinballmania flyer PNG (resized).png
    75804213-E005-4A43-9CF8-47CC9F02EE8C (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 3.30.12 PM (resized).png

There are 472 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.
    #402 58 days ago

Makes sense IMO. NXT (being shorter) has been a much better show than Raw lately. Maybe even Smackdown too. I'm uh, sure, it had NOTHING to do with another show starting up on Wednesdays...

#403 58 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Makes sense IMO. NXT (being shorter) has been a much better show than Raw lately. Maybe even Smackdown too. I'm uh, sure, it had NOTHING to do with another show starting up on Wednesdays...

Takeovers are way better than WWE PPVs too. You put these guys/girls in a smaller venue and the place is electric.

#404 58 days ago

I don't think the extra hour of tv isn't going to hurt NXT as long as it stays separated from Raw/Smackdown and their traditional PPVs. It sounds like they are going to continue running Takeover events so the cadence for their big events should remain the same. The extra hour should allow them to get some more guys on TV a little more often but I don't think it will be an over saturation. The only downside of it going live instead of the pre-recorded format was they were more locked into the storylines they were telling. I strongly believe that not being able to make reactionary decisions based on ratings or social media was something that allowed their storylines seem so great.

#405 58 days ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Takeovers are way better than WWE PPVs too. You put these guys/girls in a smaller venue and the place is electric.

Agreed 100%

#406 58 days ago

Just hope it remains Trip’s vision. I could see the old man wanting to be all over it now. (Best Vince voice) “Goddamn pal, let’s get Roman on the show!”

#407 58 days ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Just hope it remains Trip’s vision. I could see the old man wanting to be all over it now. (Best Vince voice) “Goddamn pal, let’s get Roman on the show!”

Word was this week VKM wasn’t even at RAW. That is highly unusual. Might be XFL-related, remember he is also doing that. Can you say “spread too thin”?

#408 58 days ago

I know that this might be an unpopular opinion, but I am just not that excited about AEW. Don't get me wrong, they have fantastic talent, but I am just not a fanboy of the schticky stuff that the Young Bucks, Kenny, Cody etc do. I watch Raw out of habit and under Heyman it is getting better but still kind of blah. I really do like NXT and am excited to see them get even more of a time to shine. Like somebody said above, I hope that they keep it HHH's vision and let it be its own thing.

#409 58 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

I know that this might be an unpopular opinion, but I am just not that excited about AEW. Don't get me wrong, they have fantastic talent, but I am just not a fanboy of the schticky stuff that the Young Bucks, Kenny, Cody etc do. I watch Raw out of habit and under Heyman it is getting better but still kind of blah. I really do like NXT and am excited to see them get even more of a time to shine. Like somebody said above, I hope that they keep it HHH's vision and let it be its own thing.

I totally get this - and some of the sillier stuff I agree with. But if you avoid “Being the Elite” (which is supposed to be, and has always been silly on purpose), almost everything else is real serious. Kenny is borderline very occasionally, but I dont think I’ve actually seen him doing goofy in-ring stuff since NJPW. All of the PPV (and I assume the tv show) has been awesome wrestling and great promos

#410 58 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I totally get this - and some of the sillier stuff I agree with. But if you avoid “Being the Elite” (which is supposed to be, and has always been silly on purpose), almost everything else is real serious. Kenny is borderline very occasionally, but I dont think I’ve actually seen him doing goofy in-ring stuff since NJPW. All of the PPV (and I assume the tv show) has been awesome wrestling and great promos

I hear you and will check out at least the first episode. Might even go if I am in town. But from watching the last PPV and the show they did on BR live, it just fell a little flat with me. It is hard to separate the goofiness on Being the Elite with them being serious in the ring. Don’t get me wrong, the wrestlers are fantastic but it just doesn’t land with me. It could be listening to Meltzer slurp them so hard is turning me a little as well

That being said, pumped to get more NXT. Give me more Undisputed Era, Velveteen, Keith Lee, Street Profits, Gargano, and Bro. Have Josiah Williams rap people out. Bring in the UK folks. I’m ready!

4 weeks later
    #411 29 days ago

Anybody watch NXT tonight on USA and the network? That was a show! Felt very new and exciting. I like that they are bringing in the U.K. folks. We will see how the rosters shape up over the next few weeks but this was so much better than Raw. I will sample AEW but this will be strong competition for them if this continues.

WALTER FTW!

#412 28 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Anybody watch NXT tonight on USA and the network? That was a show! Felt very new and exciting. I like that they are bringing in the U.K. folks. We will see how the rosters shape up over the next few weeks but this was so much better than Raw. I will sample AEW but this will be strong competition for them if this continues.
    WALTER FTW!

I missed it, but was this the first episode, that was only 1 hour while they gear up for the 2-hour show?

#413 28 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I missed it, but was this the first episode, that was only 1 hour while they gear up for the 2-hour show?

Yeah the first hour was on USA, then the second hour was on the network still and I guess they had a lot of technical difficulties with the network transition. Sounded like some great matches (which we have come to accept as the norm for NXT) and some very cool stories with Imperium vs Undisputed Era being teased for War Games it seems which is only 2 months away. I've already got my tickets for that one and looking very forward to it.

As for AEW, I'm psyched for it's TNT debut. I'll catch up on NXT via the network as I have for the past 5-6 years now when I have the time, but as far as Wednesday night graps go I'll be tuned in to see what those guys are doing on TNT. I've been to All In, Double or Nothing, All Out, and I have my tickets booked for their Indianapolis and Chicago shows in November. The show and crowd at those events is just awesome. Anyway, great time to be a fan of both wrestling and pinball with competition all over the place bringing out the best in everyone.

#414 28 days ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Yeah the first hour was on USA, then the second hour was on the network still and I guess they had a lot of technical difficulties with the network transition. Sounded like some great matches (which we have come to accept as the norm for NXT) and some very cool stories with Imperium vs Undisputed Era being teased for War Games it seems which is only 2 months away. I've already got my tickets for that one and looking very forward to it.
    As for AEW, I'm psyched for it's TNT debut. I'll catch up on NXT via the network as I have for the past 5-6 years now when I have the time, but as far as Wednesday night graps go I'll be tuned in to see what those guys are doing on TNT. I've been to All In, Double or Nothing, All Out, and I have my tickets booked for their Indianapolis and Chicago shows in November. The show and crowd at those events is just awesome. Anyway, great time to be a fan of both wrestling and pinball with competition all over the place bringing out the best in everyone.

I’ve PPV’d all the AEW events, and I’m really psyched about what they’re doing - I do hope they tone down some of the really dumb stuff. I think it’s super interesting how they’re doing so much to be inclusive, although I’m confused about how they are booking Nyla Rose (shouldn’t she just be a monster heel /special attraction?). On the goofy stuff, I am starting to come around to Jim Cornette’s point of view. I know kayfabe is dead, but it’s not like they have to shove it in our face.

Anyway, it’s awesome that WWE is finally getting nervous, hopefully they turn the ship around as well

#415 28 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’ve PPV’d all the AEW events, and I’m really psyched about what they’re doing - I do hope they tone down some of the really dumb stuff. I think it’s super interesting how they’re doing so much to be inclusive, although I’m confused about how they are booking Nyla Rose (shouldn’t she just be a monster heel /special attraction?). On the goofy stuff, I am starting to come around to Jim Cornette’s point of view. I know kayfabe is dead, but it’s not like they have to shove it in our face.
    Anyway, it’s awesome that WWE is finally getting nervous, hopefully they turn the ship around as well

Yeah I get that viewpoint at times as well, but watching Orange Cassidy in person as I have at a few events, his whole gimmick is amazing, and his athleticism is through the roof to do the stuff he does with his hands in his pockets haha. Anyway like you said seems the competition is making everyone raise the bar. MLW is also putting on some really good stuff if you haven't checked them out. Jacob Fatu and the Von Erichs plus the Hart Foundation 2.0, and who knows Impact never dies maybe they will even get revitalized on a new network.

#416 28 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

They are going to have both parts up on the network. I thought what was on USA was good, but the second half was even better in my opinion in setting up future storylines. I like that they are also announcing future matches ahead of time to get people pumped, which I think is good. You have Keith Lee vs Donovan Dijak next week, which will be awesome.

#417 28 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I do hope they tone down some of the really dumb stuff. I think it’s super interesting how they’re doing so much to be inclusive,

NXT was incredibly inclusive tonight and in most cases. You had Dream, Mia Yim, Bianca Belair, Io Shirai, Lio Rush, Street Prophets and a variety of other folks on the show. It did not feel like at typical Raw.

Regarding AEW and the dumb stuff, I think that is going to sink or swim them. There is no doubt they have unbelievable talent. It is going to be curious as to if the very insider stuff plays well with a casual audience or not. It could be a generational thing as well. I am 42, so I grew up on WWF and Jim Crockett Promotions. I loved ECW, which had some schtick-yness to it, but for whatever reason the Elite stuff has not hit the mark with me. I will definitely try the show. Them having Arn and Tully on the show is a win in my book!

I know that this is a bias, but I really like seeing the big guys who can go work. Brock, Walter, Keith Lee, Dijak, Brian Cage, Jeff Cobb, etc. Growing up, Sid Vicious was the man, even though he could not work. He had attitude and and an aura to him. Wrestling is more about skill now than at any other time but I still think a good big man is an attraction. Do you think AEW will try to get any big guys or if that will even matter to them?

#418 28 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

NXT was incredibly inclusive tonight and in most cases. You had Dream, Mia Yim, Bianca Belair, Io Shirai, Lio Rush, Street Prophets and a variety of other folks on the show. It did not feel like at typical Raw.
    Regarding AEW and the dumb stuff, I think that is going to sink or swim them. There is no doubt they have unbelievable talent. It is going to be curious as to if the very insider stuff plays well with a casual audience or not. It could be a generational thing as well. I am 42, so I grew up on WWF and Jim Crockett Promotions. I loved ECW, which had some schtick-yness to it, but for whatever reason the Elite stuff has not hit the mark with me. I will definitely try the show. Them having Arn and Tully on the show is a win in my book!
    I know that this is a bias, but I really like seeing the big guys who can go work. Brock, Walter, Keith Lee, Dijak, Brian Cage, Jeff Cobb, etc. Growing up, Sid Vicious was the man, even though he could not work. He had attitude and and an aura to him. Wrestling is more about skill now than at any other time but I still think a good big man is an attraction. Do you think AEW will try to get any big guys or if that will even matter to them?

Haha I always liked the small guys, but I imagine at some point they will bring in some big guys as long as they can work. That really seems to be the main thing in AEW to me. I do agree though, Sid made you want to watch even though the dude wasn't a great worker. However, to this day when I hear his name the only thing I see is the clip of him snapping his leg.

NSFL

#419 28 days ago

Really liked Cameron Grimes, Walter, Lio, and my favorite Pete Dunne.

Probably the only wrestling show I’ll be watching (cancelled cable).

Anyone know how long it will take to be on network after airing.

CE63D7DE-025F-4811-B8D2-C664104406FF.gif
    #420 28 days ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Anyone know how long it will take to be on network after airing.[quoted image]

I heard next day but not certain.

#421 28 days ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I heard next day but not certain.

This is true

#422 28 days ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Haha I always liked the small guys, but I imagine at some point they will bring in some big guys as long as they can work. That really seems to be the main thing in AEW to me. I do agree though, Sid made you want to watch even though the dude wasn't a great worker. However, to this day when I hear his name the only thing I see is the clip of him snapping his leg.
    NSFL

You can't do that to The Master and Ruler of the World, from any damn well he pleases. Here, this is how you need to remember him

sycho-sid (resized).jpg
    #423 28 days ago

With tag team wrestling coming back, here in my mind is still the best big man tag team ever: The Miracle Violence Connection. Terry Gordy and Dr. Death. These cats could work!

As good as they were, still not Arn and Tully. Those are the masters!
    Miracle1 (resized).jpg

#424 28 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Typically WWE is the “big man’s territory” - everybody knows how much Vince loves pushing the big guys. I get the feeling AEW will cater more to the smaller wrestlers who probably won’t be pushed in WWE (ironically, the 205 live type). But if they DO get some big men (bigger than Luchasaurus i guess), it would be highly noticeable.

Also consider this: fairly soon there will be a larger number of wrestlers from Impact whose contracts will be up..

#425 28 days ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Anyone know how long it will take to be on network after airing.[quoted image]

LOL I never saw this. Was that a shoot punch?

#426 28 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

LOL I never saw this. Was that a shoot punch?

I wish.

Think it was a surprise Raw opponent for Enzo.

E76D3E20-AFE1-40C6-A0E4-51FE22511EA9 (resized).jpeg
    #427 28 days ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I wish.
    Think it was a surprise Raw opponent for Enzo.[quoted image]

Damn. Well, there’s always Joey Janela

#428 27 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

You can't do that to The Master and Ruler of the World, from any damn well he pleases. Here, this is how you need to remember him[quoted image]

Best mic botches of all time.

#429 27 days ago
    pinfall (resized).jpg
    #430 27 days ago

"I have half the brain that you do." Classic.

#431 27 days ago

LOL

"I have half the brain that you do!"

"... no, it's live, pal!"

1 week later
    #432 15 days ago

Have to say the first episode of AEW Dynamite was pretty awesome.

#433 15 days ago

I was there! That was A KILLER show. I have never been to a live show - wrestling, music, the circus - where the energy was THAT high the whole time. The only time the crowd was even a little dead was during PAC vs Page. That match just didn't connect with the crowd. PAC would get massive heat, and then Page just didn't seem to know what to do with it. He didn't get babyface heat, he didn't launch a comeback, he didn't get the underdog vibe going... it was just dead. Really underscores how important and difficult the storytelling is.

They also ran 3 dark matches after the show - we stayed for the first, which was an 8 man tag with the Lucha Bros. and those neon green assholes (my son called them the "birthday boys!" which we laughed about the whole ride home) vs the Best Friends and House Party. This was like one of those crazy spot matches that the AEW PPVs were filled with, and which they had almost NONE of during the episode. that was a great start, and I am super happy to see that Jericho's got a stable behind him - haven't seen that in forever. Also, Jack Swagger was quite goodwhen he busted in. He's loosened up, and I dont know WTF his character is, but he's some explaining to do...

#434 14 days ago

LOVED IT! I had a few friends there sending me updates. I can't believe you didn't stay for Jurassic Express! Those guys are awesome. The whole show delivered for me, top to bottom enjoyed it. We had it on at my location and about 20 people showed up to watch and it felt like a party the whole time. The electricity and energy, I know exactly what you mean man, I was at each of their major Events so far ALL In, Double or Nothing, and All Out and the vibe is just different from other shows I've been to and that includes two Wrestlemania's (Orlando and New Orleans). NXT also put on a hell of a show, and this competition is just great for wrestling fans.

I had heard that Jake Hager (Swagger) was likely going to be there so his appearance wasn't that big of a surprise, but I agree he looked good in how he did it. I'm curious if it will be a stable or not with Jericho but definitely seems to be a connection. It was also amazing to see how big he looked in the ring with those guys. You forget how large some of the WWE guys are because they are all that size, and then they get in the ring with average-sized humans and he looks like a giant.

What a time to be a wrestling fan. Don't forget we have NWA doing weekly TV on Tuesdays now as well, and MLW has been putting on great shows too, and ROH and Impact seem to be making lots of positive changes as well. So much talent out there. You can literally be a wrestling fan 7 days a week right now and catch something good. There are more wrestling companies than pinball companies now haha, my two favorite hobbies are booming and it is awesome.

I've got tickets for their Dynamite shows coming up next month in Indianapolis and Chicago, looking very forward to those trips.

Also, it was great to hear JR and Tony Schiavone back together, I also enjoy Excalibur, but man those voices paired up was like a time machine.

Busted Open Radio on SiriusXM is a good show if no one else out there listens (I don't do the full show just the podcast summary on my commute home) and Tommy Dreamer yesterday did an amazing job of attributing all of this resurgence to Dusty Rhodes, it was really interesting to see how he was able to show that Dusty basically has had a hand in all of these companies and how much influence he has had on the pro wrestling industry as a whole. Great stuff!
    #ImwithAEW

#435 14 days ago

Watched both shows. I think NXT had far better wrestling and AEW looked better as a show. Some nonsensical stuff on both but overall a good night. I think NXT needs to get out of Full Sail but we shall see. Finn was a bigger surprise than Jake. The AEW folks with the exception of MJF still don’t do much for me. MJF is going to be a star! For all of this, #ImwithNXT.

#436 14 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Watched both shows. I think NXT had far better wrestling and AEW looked better as a show. Some nonsensical stuff on both but overall a good night. I think NXT needs to get out of Full Sail but we shall see. Finn was a bigger surprise than Jake. The AEW folks with the exception of MJF still don’t do much for me. MJF is going to be a star! For all of this, #ImwithNXT.

Balor coming back is huge for NXT, but I also feel bad for Balor. Love his character and in ring work, but man I just feel like he got mishandled after his injury on the main roster. I hope if he is back in NXT it is because it's what he wanted for himself.

#437 14 days ago

Agreed. It is interesting. For whatever reason I don’t think he was allowed to click on the main roster. Helluva a talent.

#438 14 days ago

When you look at the talent on both NXT and AEW, you have some serious firepower. Speaking objectively, I think AEW has a more premier upper tier (Jericho, Omega, Bucks, Cody, Lucha Bros, Moxley) but I think NXT has a much deeper, solid roster (Balor, Gargano, Ciampa, Riddle, WALTER, Keith Lee, Dream, Cole, Strong, Fish/O’Reilley). I think it is going to be interesting to see who from the second tier of wrestlers on both sides step up because that is going to be key to growth. Even with all of this talent, you can burn through challengers and storylines quick. I give AEW a strong lead in Tag Teams and NXT a strong lead in the Women’s division.

#439 14 days ago

All AEW needs to do now is sign the Briscoe Brothers.

#440 14 days ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

All AEW needs to do now is sign the Briscoe Brothers.

Haha man I don't know if anyone can sign those guys. They are either amazing at their jobs as characters (in ring work is undeniable) or they are legit at least partially crazy/unhinged. That may be how Jon Moxley plays his character but the Briscoe Brothers have me convinced they would murder someone without blinking an eye.

#441 14 days ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Haha man I don't know if anyone can sign those guys. They are either amazing at their jobs as characters (in ring work is undeniable) or they are legit at least partially crazy/unhinged. That may be how Jon Moxley plays his character but the Briscoe Brothers have me convinced they would murder someone without blinking an eye.

I grew up with them, we share the same hometown. They are legit crazy.

#442 14 days ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

I grew up with them, we share the same hometown. They are legit crazy.

I KNEW IT! Haha feel free to share some stories sometime.

#443 14 days ago

I was at the NWA tapings in ATL this week.
    Check ou their show it comes out on youtube 6:05 in Tuesdays
    If you love old school wrasslin you are in for a real treat

#444 14 days ago
    Quoted from fuzz:

I was at the NWA tapings in ATL this week.
    Check ou their show it comes out on youtube 6:05 in Tuesdays
    If you love old school wrasslin you are in for a real treat

I plan to thanks!

#445 13 days ago

AC/DC used for the Smackdown theme. Solid!

#446 8 days ago

AEW Dynamite time!!

#447 7 days ago

DAMN. I didn’t watch NXT but online polling says they blew it away. Can’t believe the Bucks lost! That legit shocked me. Love what they are doing with Mox in that he wouldn’t attack Kenny on the ground. That will eventually lead to a great face turn. Let him sell some shirts!

Jericho continues to teach a master class. I know some people are down on him as a self-promoter, and he does marvel a bit that he’s able to do Fozzy and AEW still, but it’s because he’s busting his ass. He’s loving every second and he works harder than any dude I know. (Except me, haha)

#448 7 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

DAMN. I didn’t watch NXT but online polling says they blew it away. Can’t believe the Bucks lost! That legit shocked me. Love what they are doing with Mox in that he wouldn’t attack Kenny on the ground. That will eventually lead to a great face turn. Let him sell some shirts!
    Jericho continues to teach a master class. I know some people are down on him as a self-promoter, and he does marvel a bit that he’s able to do Fozzy and AEW still, but it’s because he’s busting his ass. He’s loving every second and he works harder than any dude I know. (Except me, haha)

Yeah that was a hell of a tag match to open the show, great false finishes before the big upset. The chaos to end the show, the MJF turn teases, man they are making me excited to be a wrestling fan again. I also enjoyed their AEW Dark show on Youtube as well as the NWA Power show. Also credit to the Darby skateboard ramp attack, that is something I've certainly never seen before.

#449 7 days ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Yeah that was a hell of a tag match to open the show, great false finishes before the big upset. The chaos to end the show, the MJF turn teases, man they are making me excited to be a wrestling fan again. I also enjoyed their AEW Dark show on Youtube as well as the NWA Power show. Also credit to the Darby skateboard ramp attack, that is something I've certainly never seen before.

We watch AEW Dark yesterday too, which I thought is a novel idea to maximize all their matches - and I definitely enjoyed the Jurassic Express fiasco (who the hell is that tiny guy?!?). It’s alwyas good to see the Fallen Angel. And I’m a huge Schiavone mark so every time I hear his voice it’s like “ding! Wrestling time!” I’m not sold on Darby Allin though.. not sure what it is but he seems a little too much of a spaz. Definitely belonged on the dark show. Maybe he just had an off night though, I’m not that familiar with him

#450 7 days ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

We watch AEW Dark yesterday too, which I thought is a novel idea to maximize all their matches - and I definitely enjoyed the Jurassic Express fiasco (who the hell is that tiny guy?!?). It’s alwyas good to see the Fallen Angel. And I’m a huge Schiavone mark so every time I hear his voice it’s like “ding! Wrestling time!” I’m not sold on Darby Allin though.. not sure what it is but he seems a little too much of a spaz. Definitely belonged on the dark show. Maybe he just had an off night though, I’m not that familiar with him

He is small and quick, and his movement in the ring is unique but I think he is quite talented. Definitely has a little of the "It" factor to me, his match with Cody at one of their shows over the summer was really good.

I'm also with you hearing Schiavone and JR together makes it feel like wrestling. I listened to Tony's podcast yesterday about his return to commentary and it was cool to hear how much he missed it and appreciated being there, you could really hear it in his voice what it meant to him.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    £ 20.00
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Backbox
    Lermods
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 29.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 21.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 21.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 149.00
    $ 26.50
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 750.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Haus
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    There are 472 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside