IMG_0945 (resized).JPG
c0f6f4266d0ba866cfbe7ae2a01033fadf4a6fb0 (resized).jpg
228d8bb45f8c99268d0c9be19e5749da7ae93375 (resized).jpg
20180415_134232 (resized).jpg
3A85EC4B-A9D3-4A65-A8FE-1EBC26532DB1 (resized).jpeg
123BCFA0-C34A-4BA8-B212-34810437C212 (resized).jpeg
EF0EACDF-689A-4834-80B3-0E3110454226 (resized).png
9B4EAC1B-FDC7-4977-9E7D-666997472872 (resized).jpeg
There are 512 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.
#301 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Asteroid Annie and the Aliens! Only 220 made!
Got her up and running. Needed some work, but she's playing now.
Could really use some stencils for her.Any ideas were to get some?

A seriously beautiful game but a pretty dry player though IMO in terms of a ruleset. Great candidate for a new ruleset ROM (anyone know of anything?) or at minimum Pascal MPU.

#303 7 years ago
Quoted from KHL:Deleted post

We are working on it!! Why do you think I got it???HA HA. Come to CAlifornia extreme this year. There will be over 4 hours of lectures on programming. We are making leaps and bounds every year. With pinsound card now, and programmable cpu for wpc 89 & 95. Were getting closer to full customization of machines. Future of pinball looking good.

#304 7 years ago

Been cleaning it up now most of the day, had like 25 years worth of dust and grime all over it, filled a whole bag with dirty paper LOL

IMG_2102_(resized).JPGIMG_2102_(resized).JPG

#305 7 years ago

big bang bar with about 500 plays and a sexy girl

tony c

#306 7 years ago

Big Bang Bar #17 with about 300 maybe 400 plays on it. I guess Spooky's RZSI when its done.

#307 7 years ago

The rarest (and oldest) game I own is Williams Yukon from 1971, with 730 made and apparently not many left. It was at TPF 2016 in the VECTOR section. What makes ours even rarer is our special "solid-state augmentation kit" which at the time included motion-sensitive LEDs around the backbox, not to mention tons of additional new wiring throughout the cabinet. I'll have to share more on that when it's done!

#308 7 years ago

My rarest game is Genco's Big League from 1940. I've got no clue about production numbers. What I do know is that I've never heard about another person that owns one. Yet. http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=259

For my more 'modern' games (the ones that have flippers), I'm not sure which one is the rarest. I've got a Night Moves cocktail pin by International Concepts (essentially a Gottlieb game, made under contract). Supposedly about 500 of these were made.

But I also recently acquired a Hot Fire Birds by German manufacturer NSM. I think this one is more rare than the Night Moves, but I'm not sure. I had personally never seen one before. Funny thing is that this game also has a Gottlieb link: the playfield was made by them: again, probably under contract. Two rare Gottliebs in disguises, so to speak.

Some pictures:
Big LeagueBig League
Night MovesNight Moves
Hot Fire Birds backglassHot Fire Birds backglass
Hot Fire Birds playfieldHot Fire Birds playfield

#309 7 years ago

Ive seen a Hot Fire bird for sale in... Italy i think it was(i think the guy wanted like 800 Euro for it), so there is atleast one more in working condition.

#310 7 years ago

There are more Fire Birds out there. Steve Charland has one in his GTB SS80 collection. He is only missing one machine of the entire lineup, and I think most people can guess the title with owners "death grips" on them.

There are others as well, but not many.
There is a Night Moves cocktail sitting at PAGG that was also Steve's, owned now by another friend.

#311 7 years ago

Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments!

Correct, there are more Hot Fire Birds out there. It's rare, but not one of a kind. The game I don't know any other owners of is my Big League by Genco.

#312 7 years ago

Quicksilver is it for me

20160514_092655_(resized).jpg20160514_092655_(resized).jpg

#313 7 years ago

I own a game called Whoopee. Great classic game. Took me years to find one.

#314 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I own a game called Whoopee. Great classic game. Took me years to find one.

If you are talking about Williams Whoopee; I agree that it is rare
as it is one of the few EM pins from the 60s
that I have never seen or played in the wild or at any show.
I think a lot of them went overseas.

#315 7 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Quicksilver is it for me

I really can't wait to see how you bring that game back to its full potential.

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I really can't wait to see how you bring that game back to its full potential.

Yeah...I've decided to stop taking other ppls work for the time being. I need to wrap up my projects, catacombs, paragon, viking, ebd and now quicksilver need some loving and clear coat.

#317 7 years ago

Bally Black Belt

Around 600 made, with a lot of those going to Europe renamed "Karate Chop"

I had acquired it in a trade. My F-14 Tom Cat for this Black Belt and a non-working Millionaire. My reasoning being, if I really wanted another F-14, another would come along eventually. I would probably never see another Black Belt.

#318 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

There are more Fire Birds out there. Steve Charland has one in his GTB SS80 collection. He is only missing one machine of the entire lineup, and I think most people can guess the title with owners "death grips" on them.
There are others as well, but not many.
There is a Night Moves cocktail sitting at PAGG that was also Steve's, owned now by another friend.

Which game is he. Missing from the collection?

#319 7 years ago

I have SC, CC, MC and original IM but there so many in this thread I would like to have! Anyone selling any let me know. I am a buyer for sure on many of the solid state examples...

#320 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I'm going to guess Krull.

#322 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The mighty "Krull".
I actually was somewhat surprised.
I was talking about this to him about the historical fiasco extraordinaire shenanigan at PAGG.
I was sure after the last 10+ years he would have been able to acquire one from one of the five owners I know, and he knows as well.
(He is still pretty serious about acquiring this title)
"Death grips" continue...
Tim Arnold should sell him his game just out of personal courtesy of his contributions to the Star System 80 repair knowledge for the last 25+ years alone.
He was one of the people who saved the games from going in landfills.
Clay republished much of his work in his guides (with credit of course).
The three others I know are in Europe and Australia, which I do not know personally.
One was lost in a flood, which was not PAPA, but I cannot directly remember where.
One is still missing in action, probably hiding in a warehouse somewhere when one of two popped up for sale around 15 years ago.

He owns EVERY single other game, including duplicates of hard to find games like Circus.
He ditched his "Night Moves" to another collector last year (and then was sold again to another collector friend of mine), because it was a cocktail, and he did not want it, even though it uses the same board set and was produced by GTB for International Concepts (one of two games).

#323 7 years ago

Still need to find a cabinet for it (wrong pop bumpers as well)

starjet_(resized).pngstarjet_(resized).png

#324 7 years ago

I had a look on IPDB and the rarest any of mine get is 1985 units for Big Hurt. I thought Blackwater 100 would be rarer because you see hardly any of them in Australia, I've only seen 3 others, but 3000 were produced. Stern Grand Prix is the wildcard because they don't list production numbers.

#325 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Still need to find a cabinet for it (wrong pop bumpers as well)

Couldnt you just use the old one? still dont understand why you had to chop that up just because of swear words.

#326 7 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

Couldnt you just use the old one? still dont understand why you had to chop that up just because of swear words.

I didn't do it (I would NEVER), GRC painted the cabinet over the original art then smashed it for views and I picked it up (and spent a lot of money) to save the rest of it before it was too late and the parts were sold off individually

#327 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

I didn't do it (I would NEVER), GRC painted the cabinet over the original art then smashed it for views and I picked it up (and spent a lot of money) to save the rest of it before it was too late and the parts were sold off individually

Ach i see! I thought you where the one that chopped it up LOL

#328 7 years ago

Our rare titles include balls a poppin, melody, interflip dragon, dimension, and orbitor 1. Out of those balls a poppin is the one you never see.

#329 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I own a game called Whoopee.

When that game was in production at Williams in 1964 all the employees on the line went home at night exhausted from making Whoopee.

#330 7 years ago

I recently picked up a Williams Fiesta with unknown production and less than 5 documented in existence to go along with my Williams Pinky, Speed Way, Magic Clock, Rocket, Kings, and Steeple-Chase. Same story goes for most of those.

#331 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

...with unknown production and less than 5 documented in existence...

Dammmmn. And in Cali too so they probably have low rust without the salt on the roads!

#332 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And in Cali too so they probably have low rust without the salt on the roads!

The only salt around here goes on the margarita glass! Unless you live real close to the ocean. Which I don't anymore.

#333 7 years ago

1936 Peo All American Football...The First Animated Backglass! I am aware of 2 others.

And a 1935 Rockola Big Bank Nite....Gorgeous, and the one in Dick Bueschels Pinball Encyclopedia.
We thought then, as now the only one left.

1932 Baffle Balle...Not so rare....Had about 40 games from 1932-1936...these are the only ones left.

Pics from Pinball Database...I have too much junk piled on mine, but when I do some cleaning, Id love to share
a Gameplay review and video!

peo_(resized).jpgpeo_(resized).jpg

peo2_(resized).jpgpeo2_(resized).jpg

big_bank_nite_(resized).jpgbig_bank_nite_(resized).jpg

#334 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pinball Magic @ 1200. Not that rare but the rarest I gots.

So you know how many "Ringer" machines were made?

I know there are at least 4 in Michigan

#335 7 years ago

I have a Punchy the clown, I had a Pamco Highways from 1936 or 37. Some add a ball games with some pretty low numbers. I have a Mustang Pro and couple of WWE Pro's . I wonder what the production numbers are for these?

#336 7 years ago

Stern Mustang Premium, Oh! and the Gottlieb Strange World.

#337 7 years ago

Gotta say that after decades, despite production numbers, many games become much more rare even than games with low production numbers. I'd say my Bally Wiggler is probably pretty rare these days but...

#338 7 years ago
Quoted from brick:

I know there are at least 4 in Michigan

And VFW has the other game that is the same as Ringer.

#339 7 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

I'd say my Bally Wiggler is probably pretty rare these days but..

It is also the number one game on pinside now and I am looking for one.

Perhaps Wiggler should be the next remake title.

#340 7 years ago

My Taxi with Marilyn. Less than 100 made.

#341 7 years ago

Actually I thought more. I think my Trailerpark pigeon Loveland Pass pinball is the rarest one I own.

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#342 7 years ago
Quoted from surfsled:

Actually I thought more. I think my Trailerpark pigeon Loveland Pass pinball is the rarest one I own.

what the heck is that?!

#343 7 years ago
Quoted from surfsled:

I think my Trailerpark pigeon Loveland Pass pinball is the rarest one I own.

this game is a blast

#344 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

what the heck is that?!

Just a Game Plan Foxy Lady I stripped and Painted lol. Found it on craigslist in someones backyard for $50 then made it more rarer

#345 7 years ago

Bromley Little Pro for me. Only 250 made! Pretty fun mini golf style game. Wish I had more room to keep it forever but gotta sell to make room!

IMG_6983_(resized).JPGIMG_6983_(resized).JPG

IMG_6975_(resized).JPGIMG_6975_(resized).JPG

#346 7 years ago
Quoted from jtimmons:

Bromley Little Pro for me. Only 250 made! Pretty fun mini golf style game. Wish I had more room to keep it forever but gotta sell to make room!

Wow man that;s really cool.

#347 7 years ago
Quoted from jtimmons:

Interesting...that's the second one I've seen posted today.

#348 7 years ago

WWE pro only 9 on pinside map

#349 7 years ago
Quoted from jtimmons:

Bromley Little Pro for me. Only 250 made! Pretty fun mini golf style game.

Wow! Looks like the cloned the golfer from Williams Mini Golf right down to the hat.

pdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3434

image-5_(resized).jpgimage-5_(resized).jpg

#350 7 years ago

TAF, does that count?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tempe, AZ
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 3.00
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

There are 512 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rarest-game-you-own/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.