View topic image gallery

DGUNL-3222-Micro-Player_PK1_480x480 (resized).png
336f6ae4ed39c3e3e9b3f2a03c3bc0c69ca77038 (resized).jpg
white galaga 4 (resized).jpg
White Galaga 2 (resized).jpg
White galaga (resized).jpg
white galaga 5 (resized).jpg
White galaga 3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gunstarhero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Vinnypin:

Thanks again guys for all your input. I just wanted an idea of its value. I like to collect odd ball and one off items not necessarily because they hold pre value, but because they are rare and not often seen. I wont dispute or argue whether or not it is HUO or not. It certainly could be expected that a 35 year old game has some wear and tear and even a button changed out as well. Heck considering that these were retrofit in the first place would it be a complete stretch to think they used whatever color button was laying around for the conversion?

Home use, arcade use, it doesn't matter much as long as the condition is what you want or need for it to be. This one is a nice enough looking game but its a ways from what people EXPECT when you tell them "Home Use Only" is what I'd say. Still, a CPO and a little massaging and that will be a nice looking mostly original white sided Galaga, and that's cool, right?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gunstarhero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rare-white-huo-galaga-price-check?tu=gunstarhero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.