Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20200828_204754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200828_204401 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200828_204752 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200828_204348 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Hello everybody, I just bought a rare pinball Spooky from Zaccaria. I know there are only about 60 known in the world. What is the current price for a spooky? He boots up but needs mechanical aid. Playfield looks ok and back glass also. C photo’s for current state. Please NO p.m.’s with what is your price. I am not in a hurry to sell it (if I sell it at all) Thx all for the help

Lolt's of pic's here https://photos.app.goo.gl/E54Z4HV642hBNKAC6

IMG_20200828_204348 (resized).jpgIMG_20200828_204348 (resized).jpgIMG_20200828_204401 (resized).jpgIMG_20200828_204401 (resized).jpgIMG_20200828_204752 (resized).jpgIMG_20200828_204752 (resized).jpgIMG_20200828_204754 (resized).jpgIMG_20200828_204754 (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

Might want to change to the zaccaria group. lots of interest in there.

#3 3 years ago

Since you just bought it, you tell us the current price.

#4 3 years ago

And to make everybody jealous, it’s my 2 that I find!!!! Sold last one 7 years ago to a Pinside member in America! (but i wonder how match they gone up )

#6 3 years ago

I like the look of it but never played a real one, only virtual.
Congrats on getting it.
-Mike

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from kletmarjet:

And to make everybody jealous, it’s my 2 that I find!!!! Sold last one 7 years ago to a Pinside member in America! (but i wonder how match they gone up )

Not making me jealous!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Ok maybe a little jealous because your backglass doesn't look like there's any wear around the owl!

FWIW, there are recent sales histories on here. Pricing stateside is going to be higher because literally the only way to get one here is to import one, which is expensive as hell. I also severely doubt there were only 60 made. My assumption is actually 600.

#8 3 years ago

I’m jealous of that Bobby Hill double topper...I need one of those

#9 3 years ago

Nice! I’d like to own one someday.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from KongDonkey:

I’m jealous of that Bobby Hill double topper...I need one of those

Painted by a friend of mine who makes things like that and shoves them in his front yard to antagonize his expensive neighborhood neighbors. He sold it to me for $20.

Quoted from trilogybeer:

Nice! I’d like to own one someday.

And I’d love to own a Robot

#11 3 years ago

#12 3 years ago

Euros? Pounds? Dollars? I can confirm the last 5* sold stateside went for much more than that.

*including the one I imported from Italy and factoring in import costs.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Euros? Pounds? Dollars? I can confirm the last 5* sold stateside went for much more than that.

*including the one I imported from Italy and factoring in import costs.

So would 4000 dollar (about 3300 euro) a faire price?Or to much?

#14 3 years ago

Assuming everything works I’d say that’s very fair here. Candidly, it’s less than I paid for either of mine (though it is more than I paid the seller in Italy, before all the shipping and import fees). They do not come up for sale often, though seemingly not as rare as they had been in years past for some reason. It’s really a seller’s market on this title, especially if you’re not in a rush to sell.

Your back glass is the only one I’ve seen that doesn’t appear to have wear on the owl from rubbing on the animation mechanism, so that’s a plus. Your center targets appear to be incorrect (Very common problem), but maybe still Zaccaria targets (hard to tell in your pic).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rare-spooky-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.